Roosh V Forum
Open this Chick - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Open this Chick (/thread-4382.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Open this Chick - subterfuge - 08-21-2016

Wow. I had this idea for a thread, but never got round to starting it.

Looks like I was beaten to the punch and someone already done the work for me!!

I'm useless at this stuff. All my brain can ever think of in te heat of the moment is ''hi!!....what's up'' lol. And even though this seems to wokr for like RSDMax, here in teh Uk, I often get looks from girls as if to say ''Do i know you?? why are you talking ot me??''

I guess UK girls just aren't very receptive to strangers talking to them.

However, I note that observational openers (when i can actually think of one) give me a more receptive girl in general.

Sometimes I can think of good openers about an hour after the event when it's too late!

The other nights There was a stunning girl, about 18, who was holding her shoes in her hands and was barefoot, and I really wanted to talk to her, but my stupid brain just couldn't think of anything. Literally just like ''why are you barefoot'' which is obviously lame so I just walked past her!

Anyway, so weird to see this thread. Literally exactly the thread I wanted to make

Open this Chick - Rhyme or Reason - 08-21-2016

No ass.

Open this Chick - Comte De St. Germain - 08-21-2016

^I'll gladly take her off anyone's hands.

Open this Chick - Gorgiass - 08-21-2016

Quote: (06-09-2013 12:58 AM)Prophylaxis Wrote:  

"I don't know if you noticed, but there's a huge hole in the front of your jeans"

Ha, I used something like this the other week on a chick with very ripped up jeans in Starbucks off the highway - "Oh hey, I think you caught your jeans on something in the parking lot"

She played along "Yeah, there was a lion out there" but as she turned I could see she was a little chubby, highway approaches don't usually go anywhere, and I had to run. But for the record, it could've worked!

Maybe this post was my unconscious inspiration.

Open this Chick - Leonard D Neubache - 08-21-2016

RE: OP

"You're good..."

Brief pause for effect. Stare at something across the street. Have a draw on your smoke if applicable.

"...but with my help, you could become the best."

Open this Chick - Switch - 08-22-2016

"Why are you barefoot?" is 100000x better than no opener at all because at least it gives you a chance!

Some that I can think of:

- me and my buddies were having a glass breaking competition around the corner so watch out
- hold hand out to her as if telling her to stop, point to her feet, and say "this means one of two things, either A) you had the best night ever" pause and wait for her to say something to get you to say the second thing, then continue "or B) you are actually a caveman from the past who's doesn't know what those things in your hands are for" and go from there.

In this situation a girl is at the very end of her night, so read her responses and adjust accordingly.

Open this Chick - subterfuge - 08-22-2016

You see these two. You don't care which you you end up with! How do you open them/one of them?

Remember, it has to be within 3 seconds. No point in spending ages thinking of a great opener to look good on a forum. Kind of defeats the purpose.
I'd kind of like to see lots of ''I don't know...i'd just say 'hey, what's up''' replies so that at least I know we're all playing by the rules.

[Image: 95412439-girls-sitting-at-the-bar-gettyi...k3HXCPYMaL]

Personally(bearing in mind i'm useless) I'd just comment on the girls red dress. Maybe say ''lady in red'' (like the song, and hope that she knows it!) and then say 'hi'

Open this Chick - eradicator - 08-22-2016

"that's a big belt".

Open this Chick - realologist - 08-22-2016

I give them the same look back start walking up to them but right as I start walking pull my pants up urkle style and do a skip step move and carry that momentum while walking over. All with the looks still on my face. Then smile and start laughing and introduce myself.

It's hard to describe but is a very silly move.

Open this Chick - The Man w/ the Golden Gun - 08-22-2016

"those belt buckles are so big i could use them as picture frames"

Open this Chick - Vinny - 08-22-2016

Quote: (08-22-2016 04:58 PM)subterfuge Wrote:  

You see these two. You don't care which you you end up with! How do you open them/one of them?

Remember, it has to be within 3 seconds. No point in spending ages thinking of a great opener to look good on a forum. Kind of defeats the purpose.
I'd kind of like to see lots of ''I don't know...i'd just say 'hey, what's up''' replies so that at least I know we're all playing by the rules.

[Image: 95412439-girls-sitting-at-the-bar-gettyi...k3HXCPYMaL]

Personally(bearing in mind i'm useless) I'd just comment on the girls red dress. Maybe say ''lady in red'' (like the song, and hope that she knows it!) and then say 'hi'

Honestly these days I believe the opener is not really that important. Sometimes you can just come up and say hi, what is important is the way it is delivered (body language).

Also more important is a conversation subject that follows.

In real life situation I would avoid these 2 girls because they are to eager, looking around, only pros would have that body language.
If you say for sakes of example they are not pros I would open with normal greeting and jump into on of this 2 topics.

One is blonde one is brunette. I would say that they are a perfect combination as any guy with preference to blonde or brunette would be able to like one of them. I would say they need another girl, who is redhead. Sometimes I make a joke about dying my hair red and joining them. In Slavic countries you can make a reference to Via Gra band that used to have 3 girls with different hair color, from then on it is easy to sexualize the conversation.

Another one is to say: It's funny, I noticed that you are together and yet both are pretty. And talk about how normally girls look for a less pretty girlfriend to look better next to her. Both of these conversation threads are field tested.

[Image: attachment.jpg33221]   

OK here is the situation. A girl is in Kiev's metro. Full of people with sad faces it is also loud as hell.
For sakes of experiment lets say she is 5 years younger and does not have a flower.

How would you proceed?

Open this Chick - Comte De St. Germain - 08-22-2016

Quote: (08-22-2016 09:32 PM)Vinny Wrote:  

OK here is the situation. A girl is in Kiev's metro. Full of people with sad faces it is also loud as hell.
For sakes of experiment lets say she is 5 years younger and does not have a flower.

How would you proceed?

"Depressing no?"

Her: "Excuse me."

"The people around here." *Looks around* "There's no magic to them not so much as a bit of satisfaction on their faces. You on the other hand don't seem to be from around here."

The rest would be dependent on her response.

As I'm considered a local in my current city of residence(been here a long time) that works even if they are from here. Not sure how well this would fly abroad.

Open this Chick - Comte De St. Germain - 08-22-2016

How would you open?

[Image: girl_sitting.jpg]

Quote: (08-22-2016 10:05 PM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

How would you open?

[Image: girl_sitting.jpg]

I would ask her whether her cup is half full or half empty? With a smile in my face. She should smile back and say it is full. She better be positive [Image: whip.gif]

If she is open for a conversation you can play this opener to make her justify to you that she is actually a positive person, but her reaction strongly depends on many other factors out of your influence.

Open this Chick - eradicator - 08-23-2016

I'd ask her about her laptop. Go with the elderly opener "that seems like a good laptop, this that a macbook?"

Open this Chick - subterfuge - 08-23-2016

girl on the loud metro, i'd honestly probably just smile and wave, and then if she was receptive, probably just go over to her and say 'hi'' (and then probably have nothing to say!)

Girl on laptop, I'd probably just say something like ''working hard?''

You walk into a fairly busy place, and you see these three. Open one of them!

[Image: 49210-stag-brighton-nightlife.jpg]

If i'm honest, within the 3-5 second rule, I couldn't really think of anything.

Question: Do any of the more successful guys here ever rely on canned openers and canned conversation starters?

I know it's kind of thought of as something that only amateurs do, but when I watch lots of pickup vids, I notice even the pros often using the same lines over and over. I guess it kind of becomes 'your own' and thus, not really canned?

Open this Chick - realologist - 08-23-2016

Quote: (08-23-2016 08:42 AM)subterfuge Wrote:  

Question: Do any of the more successful guys here ever rely on canned openers and canned conversation starters?

I know it's kind of thought of as something that only amateurs do, but when I watch lots of pickup vids, I notice even the pros often using the same lines over and over. I guess it kind of becomes 'your own' and thus, not really canned?

Girl is the pink is clearly dancing. Come from in front of her dancing and grab her hands up high and spin her around. No words needed for the opener.

Middle girl I have nothing.

For the sunglasses girl "Your friends are all having fun. Why not you?"

I like it, although I have never had any success with the grabbing random girls and spinning them around thing that seems to work for the RSD guys. If I try, I get the 'no thanks' body language / hand in the face.

I think it's partly the atmosphere. Like, I can imagine it working at some crazy festival where everyone is in a kind of happy/care free frame of mind, but I find that clubs can often be very serious, and the girls are sick of being approached, and they also like to have their friends watch them turn guys down to increase their social value in their group dynamic.

Open this Chick - Vinny - 08-23-2016

What I would do:
Approach the girl dancing with the hands up, preferably establishing an eye contact on the go and them move in closely in her personal space confidently. Dance close bachata type dance.
3 ways it can go. 1 She is cold and turns around, ignores you, not much to do about this. 2 she likes what she sees, but thinks it was too fast, but does not start dancing straight away, then warm her up with some more distant dancing. 3 she is happy enough, drunk enough, likes you enough and jumps on the train. Impressed with your confidence.

What I would want to do:
Approach the girl dancing with the hands up, and shove my face into this cleavage [Image: hump.gif]

Honestly I have done this approach before and had all 3 possible outcome results, sometimes at a same night out...

Open this Chick - Ringo - 08-23-2016

To the girl with the cleavage:
Move towards her dancing lightly and whisper in her ear: Wow. Funny.
Her: What?
Me, serious face: I have the same bra. *Grin.*

To the girl with the sun glasses:
If she's indoors in a club wearing sunglasses, she's probably high on LSD or molly or something.

Same thing, move towards her dancing lightly and stare her in the face. Tilt my head forward, jokingly open my eyes and stretch them (implying "let me see your eyes") - can't find a better a pic, but something like this:
[Image: 74865849-portrait-of-a-young-man-stretch...Q8fGNrL2eT]

Open this Chick - Vinny - 08-23-2016

What about this one here. Classical example. A perfect case I must say. Stationary target and alone.

[Image: attachment.jpg33224]   

Open this Chick - YoungArt - 08-23-2016

Quote: (08-23-2016 03:49 PM)Vinny Wrote:  

What about this one here. Classical example. A perfect case I must say. Stationary target and alone.

"Hey, do you know where the nearest pet shop is?"

Open this Chick - realologist - 08-23-2016

Quote: (08-23-2016 03:49 PM)Vinny Wrote:  

Sit down next her casually, take a deep breath and look around. Then turn a little bit towards her and say "Don't you just love fall."