Roosh V Forum
Open this Chick - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Open this Chick (/thread-4382.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Open this Chick - trainwreck - 10-30-2014

With a loud voice tone say "Hey!", wait for her to turn around, smile and simply say "I thought you're cute, what's your name?"

Direct always wins. Sleazy likes never worked for me.

Open this Chick - Sargent17 - 10-30-2014

Barefoot girl:

"It's so painful walking with my running shoes. Can i get a piggyback ride?" with a smirk
or
"Yeah. Heels are bad for the roads. I am a road conservationist too!"

Open this Chick - Giovonny - 10-31-2014

[Image: attachment.jpg22406]

The first thing I would do is take off my shirt and roll down my window.

For some reason, I feel extremely ballsy and confident when I drive around with my shirt off.

I have been working out hard and eating well so my body looks above average.

---

I would drive up to her, smile, and say something like..

"hi, do you need a ride?"
"hey, need a lift?"
"hi, where are you headed? Need a ride?
"hey, are you okay sweetie?"

After she responded, I would make some joke about how I hope she doesn't kidnap me.

---

I like gaming from my car. It's a fun challenge.

A few notes about car game that I've written in recent years:

Quote: (07-21-2011 05:17 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Gaming from your car is tough because everything happens so fast and if the logistics aren't set up perfectly then someone could step on the gas and the whole thing is over before it started.

You really gotta strike like a cobra, and if you are calling out from your car, speak loudly and clearly and have a smile on your face. You want it to be obvious to the girl that you are just a confident guy. "Wow" her, and engage her playful side immediately so that the word creep never enters her mind.

A nice car is a good DHV, but if you don't have Game, then you are just gonna waste alot of gas for no ass. Car Game is basically cold approaching from your car. Its tough.

I like to just pull over and talk to them.

I pull over a little bit in front of her and get out. If she immediately sees me, I just ask her for directions or something like that. If she doesn't see me, I start walking in the same direction as her. I time it so she will catch up to me in a few seconds. When I sense that she is right behind me, I turn over my shoulder and open her, I sort of pretend like she has surprised me or was sneaking up on me. I like to stay ahead a few steps of them for the first few moments, For some reason this seems to help."

Quote: (04-17-2013 04:44 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Approaching girls from your car is just like approaching girls on the street except you have to:

Project your voice more loudly and clearly
Be more ballsy and confident
Make her smile or laugh even faster
Get her number faster

Its a great challenge. You basically have to be able to approach and number close in about 30 seconds. It's fun.

---

Here are a few examples of gaming from my car:

Quote: (09-28-2014 12:18 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I was driving down a steep hill in a rich neighborhood, in my shitty car, with my shirt off.. I drive past a cute Persian looking girl who was well dressed and very classy/rich looking...

I stop my car, roll down the window and smile... She walks up..

me: hey do u need a ride down the hill?
her: oh I think i'm okay but thanks for offering , Im just going to the golf course
me: oh im going there right now
her: its not too much further is it?
me: no, it right at the bottom of the hill
her: oh ok, i knew it was close
me: you cant miss it, it on the right side
her: ok thanks
me: are you sure you dont want a ride, im going there now, i work there
her: actually yes, why not

She gets in my car.

me: I left my rolls royce at home today
her: haha

She is from London, a lawyer, very educated and classy type woman. We chat about San Francisco, she just moved here. We arrive at the golf course in less than 5 minutes..

her: thanks so much, nice meeting you
me: my pleasure, should we exchange phone numbers or emails.. maybe chat again sometime
her: sure

Got her number. We'll see what happens

---

Quote: (07-21-2011 05:17 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

10pm at night. I had just exited my condo building, I see a girl at the bus stop. Cute, Filapina, younger, thin, black yoga pants, long brown hair.

I drive right past her. We make eye contact. I come to a red light. I look around, I see no one behind me. I say -- "Fuck It!"

I reverse my car back about half a block. I stop at the bus stop. I roll down the window and smile..

me: excuse me
her: yes
me: i know this is crazy but i thought i should come back and say hi
her: oh hi
me: hi my name is gio, i saw you and we kind of looked at each other and I thought oh shes cute, whats your name?
her: stella
me: hi stella are you from around here?
her: umm ya kind of
me: i live right here in this building, do you?
her: ya i do
me: well nice to meet you neighbor haha
her:
(smile)
me: im headed to the city and i thought you might want a ride?
her: ummm

She looks at me and looks at my car.

her: where in the city are you going?
me: im going to xyz high school
her: oh my god i went there, thats the neighborhood im going to now
me: well get in lets go

She gets in. We chat. It's going okay. It was a short drive. As we are getting close I say:

me: do you want to exchange numbers. You gotta give me a chance to take you out or something sometime
her: umm ya sure

We'll see what happens..

---

Quote: (10-29-2014 03:39 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Never state the obvious, guys. You're using beginner daygame.

I must be honest..

I like to "state the obvious". It works well for me.

There is really no right or wrong. We all have our own style.

Open this Chick - harveyspecter - 11-12-2014

[Image: girl-sitting-bus-stop-bench-sunglasses-32112238.jpg]

You're in the bus and it opens the door for the people to come out and she is standing there in front of you. She is looking at you and you smile and she smiles back.

There are three second before the door closes.

What would you do?

Open this Chick - Krusyos - 11-12-2014

Quote: (11-12-2014 10:58 AM)harveyspecter Wrote:  

You're in the bus and it opens the door for the people to come out and she is standing there in front of you. She is looking at you and you smile and she smiles back.

There are three second before the door closes.

What would you do?

I would hop off and ask for directions, pointing to the map. Drop larger and larger bait as I go along, and get her number or instadate. Basically a very innocent approach.

Open this Chick - EagleMan - 11-12-2014

Open this Chick - LouEvilSlugger - 12-27-2014

Delete.

Open this Chick - Rush87 - 12-29-2014

To be honest I never really think too much about openers. If I observe something interesting I'll question it and attempt to subsequently build a conversation from there.

I.E: The Ballet girl: Why are you stretching on the street? The library: What book are you looking for?

I've found neutral [bland] openers to be far more effective during day game as opposed to the high energy night game alternative I.E: Curiosity over displaying interest [Sexually]. I'm a writer though so I probably gravitate towards my craft: An introduction [Hello] which builds into some new developments [I.E My Qualities] which creates some complications [I.E Gentle Banter] which leads to a Climax [Asking for a date] & a resolution [Hopefully Closing].

Open this Chick - memcpy - 01-08-2015

Ok let's say this is a gym. Girls always go to the water fountain for a drink. This is a good opportunity to talk. What do you say?
[Image: attachment.jpg23964]   

Open this Chick - Feo - 01-08-2015

^These girls are 5 years old.

Open this Chick - robreke - 01-08-2015

Quote: (11-12-2014 11:53 PM)EagleMan Wrote:  

Can you spot the mother hen and white knight in this video. Easy to do and an interesting illustration of social dynamics.

Open this Chick - Kingsley Davis - 01-11-2015

Quote: (01-08-2015 12:11 AM)memcpy Wrote:  

Ok let's say this is a gym. Girls always go to the water fountain for a drink. This is a good opportunity to talk. What do you say?

"Are you gonna leave me some?"

Open this Chick - tallandblonde - 01-11-2015

Quote: (01-08-2015 12:11 AM)memcpy Wrote:  

"Save some water for the fish!"

Open this Chick - Wahawahwah - 01-11-2015

"Whazzzzzzzzzzzzzzuppp?"

Open this Chick - Giovonny - 01-16-2015

Quote: (11-12-2014 10:58 AM)harveyspecter Wrote:  

This is an easy one...

I would ask about the map behind her:

"oh here is a nice big map, are you from around here"

Then, I might comment on her sunglasses:

"I like those aviator shades"

Or, I might comment on her denim jacket:

"I like that jean jacket, I need to get one like that"

---

[Image: attachment.jpg23964]

Gym approaches can be tricky.

I like to keep it simple.

I don't linger directly behind girls at the water fountain, I wait for them to finish drinking, then, I walk over like I never noticed them...

"hows your work out going"

---

Last week I approached a girl at my gym.

We had seen each other around the gym a few times and we sort of smiled and nodded at each other two or three times. I was waiting for a good moment to say something to her.

She working out right next to me, doing one legged squats.

Then, a few minutes later, we were both lingering around the water fountain. We made eye contact. I said:

me: I like those one legged squats you were doing
her: oh yes those are good
me: that really works the whole leg including the back and ass, right?
her: yup

Blah, blah, blah..

It was a pleasant little chat. She smiled and seemed comfortable.

The next time I saw her, she smiled at me and we chatted about nutrition.

Now, we are starting to get to know each other a little.

Open this Chick - robreke - 02-09-2015

Girl leaving coffeeshop after grabbing quick coffee. Headed to her black SUV in lot....

[Image: attachment.jpg24589]   

Open this Chick - robreke - 02-09-2015

delete

Open this Chick - Lothario - 02-09-2015

Depending upon the mood etc I might go Direct

" Excuse me I saw you from Inside and like your Style, I wanted to come say Hi, I'm Lothario."

follow up depends upon how she responds, if she responds well, I will reveal my intentions and ask for a Insta date or date later.

or Indirect

"Like your boots or like your coat and then ramble on about shoes or coat and or how she doesn't look like she is from here and may be she is from east coast etc and guage the reaction and ramble on till I see she is Intersted and go for Instadate vs number close"

Open this Chick - Giovonny - 02-09-2015

Quote: (02-09-2015 11:50 AM)robreke Wrote:  

Girl leaving coffeeshop after grabbing quick coffee. Headed to her black SUV in lot....

"Nice jacket"
"Thats a beautiful coat"
"nice jacket little lady"
"is this a versace jacket"

I would seriously be looking for any lint, dirt, hair, etc. on that jacket so I could than playfully touch her and groom her.

She would say "thank you" and then I would ask her if she wanted to have a drink sometime.

Open this Chick - RexImperator - 06-30-2016

Here's one: You're walking down the beach and come across this gathering where this chick is grinding away:

(FF to 0:42)

Open this Chick - XPQ22 - 06-30-2016

The real question is after you drop your line, and she briefly looks up with a wan smile and says "Heh, yeah..." or "Thanks, hah you're funny" and then starts to turn back to whatever she was doing - how do you follow up?

Around here, any woman who replied even momentarily is a solid prospect. It wouldn't be surprising (as it has happened numerous times) if many women like the ones posted on this thread simply ignored any type of direct or indirect opener from me, as if I were a ghost.

Open this Chick - Giovonny - 06-30-2016

Quote: (06-30-2016 12:26 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

Here's one: You're walking down the beach and come across this gathering where this chick is grinding away:

(FF to 0:42)

I would take my shirt off and start dancing to the same rhythm that she is...

i would position myself strategically in her line of vision..

I wouldn't be in a rush, I would just dance to the same beat that she is dancing to and wait for a little eye contact..

Once I got a little eye contact, I would dance in a way that complemented her dancing.. Whatever way she danced, I would dance the same way but in a masculine version..

After a song or 2, I would make my way a little closer to her..

I'm sure she will have noticed me by that point and maybe we even shared a smile or two..

If I could, I would make my way over to her and start dancing with her... If not, after a few songs, I would just sort of dance over to her and say something like:

"ur an amazing dancer"
"i love the way u move"
"oh yes, get it girl"
"oh oh oh yes girl"

Then, she would say, "thank you".

Then, I would say something like:

"i gotta run but what ur number, i'll text u later and we can dance
again'

Something like that.

--

Of course, this strategy would generally only work if you have a nice body and you can dance.

Taking off my shirt before approaching is something that I like to do when I'm outdoors and I can get away with it.

I've been working very hard on my body and I like to use it to attract girls.

This is bad picture:

[Image: attachment.jpg30678]

I look way better now!

And, yes I can dance!

Open this Chick - RedPillUK - 06-30-2016

How have I not seen this thread before? I would have definitely tried a car approach, but now I don't have one. It's given me loads of great ideas anyway for other situations where I struggle to think of something to say.

Open this Chick - RatInTheWoods - 06-30-2016

Reading this thread has made me feel a lot better about my approaches.

Open this Chick - toejam - 06-30-2016

Bump damn this is good thread