Roosh V Forum
Which women / ethnicity age the best? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Which women / ethnicity age the best? (/thread-41973.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Which women / ethnicity age the best? - Sonsowey - 11-04-2014

^ I love in an area with many ex yugoslavs. I have seen plenty of nice looking older ones.

Which women / ethnicity age the best? - L M McCoy - 11-04-2014

[Image: average_asian_woman_aging.jpg]

Which women / ethnicity age the best? - Gimlet - 11-04-2014

People of African descent, black women, age the best IF they hit the gym and eat clean.

This is Ernestine Shepherd, body builder. Sure she hit the wall, everyone does, but 78 years old doesn't get any better than this.

[Image: 6a00e54fc6eb2a8833013480ed983c970c-800wi]

She has been with her husband for 50 years, he seems pretty happy to me. Pretty sure he could not have picked better.

[Image: article-2600455-1CF027DC00000578-363_634x544.jpg]

Which women / ethnicity age the best? - WalterBlack - 11-04-2014

Black - Angela Bassett is 56 and has popped out 2 kids

[Image: angela-bassett-2014-film-independent-spi...rds-06.jpg]

Which women / ethnicity age the best? - JWLZG - 11-04-2014

Quote: (11-04-2014 05:43 PM)L M McCoy Wrote:  

[Image: average_asian_woman_aging.jpg]

You could very well apply the same to Slavic and Greek women.

My Mum could be the ideal "Asian anti-Wall" poster girl. She's almost 60, but easily has the body and face of a 30-something lady, and her hair has only started greying...sometimes, people have asked if we were siblings (I'm in my mid-twenties).
going over photos from 15 years back, you could've sworn she has physically frozen in time.
Her job requires a bit of manual labour here and there and I have a feeling that she's started to colour her hair, but her diet has improved since I moved out, she's never smoked, you could count the number of alcoholic drinks she's had in her life, avoids tanning herself, and has started exercising.
(In other news, given that Dad has aged at a similar pace, I've got to be pretty fucking happy with my genetic makeup [Image: banana.gif])

Her's is the most blantant example of the older Asian women I'm close to in my life. I recall the women in my family of my parents' generation as well as both my Japanese teachers in high school ageing really slowly, appearing about 15 years younger than their physical age.

I think cultural factors play a part as much as racial ones. The following lifestyle traits:

Quote:YossariansRight Wrote:

Stays thin
Doesn't smoke
Doesn't take poisons a.k.a. prescriptions (including BCP and "Happy Pills")
Moderates the alcohol intake
Really moderates sun exposure
Really moderates the processed food

And I'll add stress, fitness, and lack of sleep, really contribute to factors in the ageing process: skin elasticity loss -- sagging and wrinkled skin or features -- greying hair and overall fragility and susceptibility to common illnesses.

The women I mentioned grew up in conditions removed from the shitty ones in parts of Asia that take a toll on the body -- endemic smoking, pollution, office stress following a high-pressure school environment. While the main suspects -- China and Japan -- have traditionally enjoyed diets rich in natural fats (fish), poultry- and legume-based proteins that have acted as a bulwark against the Wall -- I believe that even that is starting to get eroded by the popularity of Western fast foods and meals rich in MSG.

Asian women raised in the West fare not much better too. A lot of them are caught between traditional Tiger Mum parenting and a régime of makeup, hard drinking, partying and carousel riding washed off by 4am kebabs; which they desperately try to stave off with CrossFit and Bikram yoga when they hit the 25 y/o mark.

South-East Asian women -- Thais, Malays, Filipinas -- are even more immune to the ageing process than their East-Asian counterparts. Not being as pathologically Westernised helps, and they tend to be more adherent to traditional gender roles. You don't find many in pressure-cooker environments such as the corporate world or politics, but even the few who do (the Thai PM springs to mind) somehow manage to radiate youth and femininity.

Quote:civpro Wrote:

Is there a definitive answer on which WHITE women age the best? For guys not into asian and black girls.

I think that award could actually go to Scandinavian women. For all the drinking and partying in their twenties, they actually survive the Wall best among Europeans. Their lifestyle definitely doesn't appear as fast-paced as the Anglosphere, and their diets are far more natural, but even then, you'd be hard-pressed to realise that they're genetically related to the English and Germans.

Which women / ethnicity age the best? - MidWest - 11-04-2014

Where's the love for Latinas?

Jessica Alba (Mexican)
[Image: jessica-alba-hair-3-904924_H131949_L1.jpg]

^^^^ She still looks like she's 25 or something

Salma Hayek (Mexican)

[Image: Salma-Hayek_The_Prophet_Red_Carpet_Jason_Merritt.jpg]

^^^^ Looks like she's in her 30s instead of her 40s

Jennifer Lopez (Puerto Rican)
[Image: Untitled-2-474906.jpg]

Looks like early 30s to me.

But again these are Hollywood stars.

Which women / ethnicity age the best? - JWLZG - 11-04-2014

Quote: (11-04-2014 08:08 PM)MidWest Wrote:  

Where's the love for Latinas?

Looks like early 30s to me.

But again these are Hollywood stars.

Alba, Hayek and J-Lo live off Wholefoods or something, don't they?

There's a huge Latina obesity rate in the US, so it really depends on their diet/lifestyle. I bet dancing salsa and tango keeps them in shape.

I forgot to add, I haven't seen Jewish girls age as hard. Even the Anglo ones.

Which women / ethnicity age the best? - dholland662 - 11-04-2014

Staying thin and fit is pretty obvious, but what I see a lot of women (especially American) is skin health. And to be honest, aside from not getting tans I don't know how to deal with that myself.

Asian is an obvious choice. Black's age well if they keep themselves in shape, but that can be harder for them due to different dietary requirements than other races (carb tolerance for one).
Same with Hispanic women but that is more influenced by what is eaten than genetics.

I honestly don't think white women age that poorly based on my experience. I say this because I was raised in a very conservative and white enclave of sorts and the women aged pretty well (having standards to live up to).
Indo-European (I think Perisans are that more or less, with some admixture from other areas) and Mediterraneans probably age the best.

Which women / ethnicity age the best? - Scorpio Rising - 11-05-2014

Selma Hayek is of mixed Lebanese/Spanish ancestry, in her case a devastatingly attractive combination.

Which women / ethnicity age the best? - Helmutnl - 11-05-2014

Quote: (11-04-2014 05:05 PM)civpro Wrote:  

Is there a definitive answer on which WHITE women age the best? For guys not into asian and black girls.

I've read somewhere that the Swiss have the highest life expectancy in Europe..

Which women / ethnicity age the best? - speakeasy - 11-05-2014

Quote: (11-04-2014 01:57 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Jeez, if you like black don't crack just get an African woman. African American cunts make up less than 10% of the world's population of black race but they're considered to represent it. And they do it in a terrible light, to be sure.

But most men, including black men put a premium on the light skin black girls like Zoe Saldona and Rihanna. The African chics are very dark, mostly. That's why they aren't that popular. So for guys that like black chics, they'll tend to go for Afro-Latins first because of the mixture and longer hair, or Ethiopian if they can be considered black(many of them don't see themselves as blacks), then maybe light-skin black American girls, and then dark skinned black girls common in Africa.

Quote: (11-04-2014 07:45 PM)Gimlet Wrote:  

People of African descent, black women, age the best IF they hit the gym and eat clean.

This is Ernestine Shepherd, body builder. Sure she hit the wall, everyone does, but 78 years old doesn't get any better than this.

She has been with her husband for 50 years, he seems pretty happy to me. Pretty sure he could not have picked better.

That's crazy man, not even a single wrinkle on her forehead going on 80. I wonder if she's had some work done?

Edit --

I dont' think Latinas age poorly or badly. Their main problem is they can't stay thin after 25. Find me a thin Latina that's had a kid. They don't exist.

Which women / ethnicity age the best? - Badamson - 11-05-2014

Quote: (11-04-2014 04:31 PM)Scorpio Rising Wrote:  

Quote: (11-04-2014 11:59 AM)Mufasa Wrote:  

I'm a black man and I'm very picky about black girls and with that said: black don't crack baby. It just doesn't happen.

My mother is in her 50s and looks like she's in her early 30s at max.
My grandmother is pushing 70 and looks like she's in her 50s.
Its just plain trippy that they both and even my great grandmother were all very attractive in their 20s and younger and how their skin seems to age so slowly.
This is of course in comparison to white and Mexican/Latin women in America.

Beyond that I haven't seen enough older women of other races to accurately make a comparison.

Peace
Are you kidding? I live in a mid sized metro area in the American south that is 1/3 black. The black women I see hit the wall heavy and hard as they age. In fact the proportion of younger ones well overweight is very noticeable. FWIW I personally don't give a damn what race or ethnicity a woman is. I'm attracted to whoever I get attracted to, and for the most part it isn't African American women. Now if I ever make it to Africa I may be singing an entirely different tune. I've read guys who've raved about the good looking Ethiopian and Somali immigrant women in their areas.

Yeah I agree. Maybe black women age well in the sense that they still have good skin, but attractive black women in the US are so rare that it doesn't really matter if they don't deteriorate as much...since they start so much lower to begin with. Almost all of them are obese. Black men on the other hand, DO age very well.

As far as white women, I'd say it's the ones with money that age the best(and that's probably true for all races)
I live near Scottsdale, and there are tons of hot older women here. I never stopped to ask them what nationality they were though.

Which women / ethnicity age the best? - RIslander - 11-05-2014

Hands down... Thai women. As long as they're raised in middle or upper class communities, Thai women of all ages are the most feminine, beautiful women in the world. I think its the fact they don't drink much, eat healthy, avoid the sun like the plague and remain relatively active (they walk everywhere and are always yogering). My opinion may change after my trip to Vietnam in Jan but we'll see.

Former PM Yingluck Shinawatra is in my opinion one of the most beautiful woman I've ever seen over the age of 40. Here she is three years ago at age 45:

[Image: 25797d1312330767-thailands-new-pm-1312247630_38452.jpg]

WB

Which women / ethnicity age the best? - El Chinito loco - 11-05-2014

Quote: (11-05-2014 11:18 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

[Image: 25797d1312330767-thailands-new-pm-1312247630_38452.jpg]

WB

I forgot about her..she's definitely defied age but it looks like she has a shitload of makeup on too. Still cute though. WB.

Also...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srirasm

[Image: k0rOisy.jpg]

The wife of the crown prince. She's 42 and still looks the same as when she was 21. She's fine and classy looking for sure. WB. The crown prince himself is 62.

Which women / ethnicity age the best? - The Father - 11-05-2014

Quote: (11-04-2014 11:52 AM)turkishcandy Wrote:  

Definitely not Slavic women.

I dunno. I lived in Eastern Europe for several years, and they seemed like they aged just fine to me.

German women take the cake, though. And Asians - but I'm not attracted to Asians.

Italian and Irish women don't fare very well. Indian women are a disaster -cute when young, but they fall apart quickly.

Which women / ethnicity age the best? - Sp5 - 11-06-2014

Angela Bassett, 56

[Image: Angela-Bassett-Bobbi-Kristina-Brown-Feud...8867-2.jpg]

[Image: Angela+Bassett+2014+Film+Independent+Spi...HBL13l.jpg]

Which women / ethnicity age the best? - Soberane - 11-06-2014

Quote: (11-04-2014 12:44 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

I'm a black man and I'm very picky about black girls and with that said: black don't crack baby. It just doesn't happen.

Now if we could only get them to put down the fast food and processed food.

WIA

[Image: BqCcdV0CMAAaflh.jpg:large]

Which women / ethnicity age the best? - turkishcandy - 11-06-2014

^
[Image: Jawdrop.jpg]
What are they on, I wonder.

Which women / ethnicity age the best? - RIslander - 11-06-2014

Quote: (11-06-2014 01:54 PM)Soberane Wrote:  

Sister Sister = WB WB

Which women / ethnicity age the best? - Soberane - 11-06-2014

Quote: (11-04-2014 07:45 PM)Gimlet Wrote:  

An almost century years old woman with this well kept chest and arms.

[Image: n6mi8He.jpg]

[Image: clap2.gif]

Which women / ethnicity age the best? - Sonsowey - 11-06-2014

RVF: Where you can find the hottest 80 year old bald headed broads

Which women / ethnicity age the best? - Helmutnl - 11-06-2014

This is the French Catherine Deneuve
[attachment=22538]
[attachment=22539]
[attachment=22540]
[attachment=22541]
Not a very cool example of aging..

Which women / ethnicity age the best? - Gimlet - 11-06-2014

Quote: (11-06-2014 03:21 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

RVF: Where you can find the hottest 80 year old bald headed broads

She isn't bald, has long hair. Don't you see how her husband is smiling? She has a pony tail.

[Image: ernestine-shepherd.jpg?w=630]

[Image: article-1392076-0C52EBC100000578-16_634x344.jpg]

Which women / ethnicity age the best? - speakeasy - 11-06-2014

Quote: (11-06-2014 01:54 PM)Soberane Wrote:  

Quote: (11-04-2014 12:44 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Now if we could only get them to put down the fast food and processed food.

WIA

^^ Some of the slowest aging people it seems are mulattos. Prince and Lenny Kravitz haven't aged hardly a day in 25 years. Farrakhan looks 20 years younger than he is. Same with Smokey Robinson.

Which women / ethnicity age the best? - Mufasa - 11-07-2014

I litterally cringed looking at that picture of the twins. jesus christ
that shit is ghastly