Roosh V Forum
The Poland thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Poland thread (/thread-4184.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

The Poland thread - Richie - 07-25-2011

Guess you are right. Maybe Im just afraid I might get a reputation therefore ruining my chances with other girls. If you don't feel it's a problem then who am I to argue.
Maybe you will gain Fonz status. Girls want to sleep with you because they know you are a ladies man.

Quote: (07-25-2011 06:02 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

I still manage to bump into girls I have banged.

So why is that a problem? Every city I've lived I ran into girls I banged. Unless you raped them, I don't understand why you need to remain "anonymous". Sounds like you're overly paranoid.

Cloud: I don't know to be honest.

The Poland thread - The Duke - 07-25-2011

Quote: (07-25-2011 04:43 PM)Cloud Wrote:  

Hey Roosh, I am going to be in Krakow from mid-September until July for a student exchange program. I definitely plan to run some game. I am from Canada but I speak Polish (Polish parents). I have been to Krakow before but I have not gamed there. I suspect being bilingual in English/Polish will help alot in terms of game?

A friend of mine in Prague is like you (has Czech parents, grew up in Canada). He does very well in Prague.

Sometimes he does this routine where he starts out speaking in English and then eventually speaks some Czech with a forced Canadian accent. He says funny things in Czech with his Canadian accent like "I want to kiss you". The Czech girls eat it up. Anyway, this routine is not necessary (he does well regardless), but you might want to have fun with it.

The Poland thread - Cloud - 07-25-2011

Quote: (07-25-2011 06:18 PM)The Duke Wrote:  

Quote: (07-25-2011 04:43 PM)Cloud Wrote:  

Hey Roosh, I am going to be in Krakow from mid-September until July for a student exchange program. I definitely plan to run some game. I am from Canada but I speak Polish (Polish parents). I have been to Krakow before but I have not gamed there. I suspect being bilingual in English/Polish will help alot in terms of game?

A friend of mine in Prague is like you (has Czech parents, grew up in Canada). He does very well in Prague.

Sometimes he does this routine where he starts out speaking in English and then eventually speaks some Czech with a forced Canadian accent. He says funny things in Czech with his Canadian accent like "I want to kiss you". The Czech girls eat it up. Anyway, this routine is not necessary (he does well regardless), but you might want to have fun with it.

Haha, yea I noticed that saying 'cute' things like "I want to kiss you" in Polish sounds funny with a Canadian accent. Some of my cousins and friends in Poland told me I had a "zajebisty" (loosely translates to 'fucking awesome') accent. Maybe it will help. Now I just need to translate certain openers or lines from English to Polish. Like, "Hey I thought you were cute, I had to meet you" or certain showings of intent.

The Poland thread - Cloud - 07-25-2011

For the guys who have already been in Krakow, there must have been many non-Polish girls from around Europe/the world who are exchange students right? Did you interact with them at all?

The Poland thread - Ferno - 07-25-2011

Quote: (07-25-2011 06:52 PM)Cloud Wrote:  

For the guys who have already been in Krakow, there must have been many non-Polish girls from around Europe/the world who are exchange students right? Did you interact with them at all?

Not MANY.. its more of a tourist type place.
There are several universities there that have special privately payed english programmes for foreigners, for example the Medical University there has many foreign students studying there - mostly Norweigans in that case.. Norweigan girls hehee... good look with that shit, every guy in that country looks like fucking Erik from True Blood.

Other than that there are a few erasmus/exchange people... not sure about Krakow cause ive only visited there and dont live there, good chance that they are from Spain (they also come into the english schools to for 6 months or 1 year to learn english but they only hang out with each other and speak spanish to each other)

spanish girls are busted though

The Poland thread - Shaman - 07-26-2011

Are you going to do a Bang guide to Poland? Because it really sounds like you need to. I just checked out your new site via Twitter, I like it, it's a good idea, but it just reminded me that you've only got 3 countries with guides and I thought "Damn, I hope he does a Poland one, he made it sound like it needs one."

The Poland thread - Luckystar - 07-26-2011

Wouldn't mind a threesome with 0:30 and 1:47...[Image: wink.gif]

The Poland thread - Richie - 07-26-2011

I love that Eastern Europeans can't dance for shit. It's almost quite endearing.

Quote: (07-26-2011 11:50 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Wouldn't mind a threesome with 0:30 and 1:47...[Image: wink.gif]
Ondc5I&feature=related[/video]

The Poland thread - Roosh - 07-26-2011

Sunrise 2011 was last weekend actually.

Shaman: Yeah probably.

The Poland thread - Brian - 07-26-2011

Eastern European women can dance - men - ehh, not so much

The Poland thread - MiXX - 07-26-2011

What's funny from the video above is that I see a dozen cute girls dancing alone, and not ONE SINGLE GUY approaching them. Ha!

Is it common in Poland for guys to stand around waiting for an early x-mas miracle?

Mixx

The Poland thread - Richie - 07-26-2011

I know this isnt a thread about the abilities of dance... But I beg to differ. It's one of the more intriguing observations I have made travelling around Eastern Europe. Even 'professional' dancers in the clubs have an awkward air about them.

Quote: (07-26-2011 03:36 PM)Brian Wrote:  

Eastern European women can dance - men - ehh, not so much

The Poland thread - Roosh - 07-26-2011

Is it common in Poland for guys to stand around waiting for an early x-mas miracle?

Yes. [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

I've pulled in some shockingly bad sausage fests.

The Poland thread - Ferno - 07-26-2011

Quote: (07-26-2011 03:39 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

What's funny from the video above is that I see a dozen cute girls dancing alone, and not ONE SINGLE GUY approaching them. Ha!

Mixx

Yes but i dont think dudes in america would be approaching them that much either, especially in a "THE DJ IS THE AMOG" environment

+ its a promotional video. As pretty as average polish girls are, that vid is NOT representative of all girls in poland, there arent that many 8s in clubs and bars unless its some crazy night.

The Poland thread - oldnemesis - 07-26-2011

It is common pretty much everywhere in Eastern Europe. As I have said, most local guys go to clubs with their friends to socialize in their circle and get drunk, not to hook up with any stranger pussy, so the cold approaches by locals are very rare. At least until someone gets very drunk and wants to play PUA.

The Poland thread - MiXX - 07-26-2011

Quote: (07-26-2011 07:00 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

It is common pretty much everywhere in Eastern Europe. As I have said, most local guys go to clubs with their friends to socialize in their circle and get drunk, not to hook up with any stranger pussy, so the cold approaches by locals are very rare. At least until someone gets very drunk and wants to play PUA.

On that note, then someone exotic who is SOBER, and stylish, and cold approaching should build a Harem quickly - agree?

Mixx

The Poland thread - Entropy4 - 07-26-2011

Quote: (07-26-2011 07:04 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (07-26-2011 07:00 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

On that note, then someone exotic who is SOBER, and stylish, and cold approaching should build a Harem quickly - agree?

Mixx

The problem in E. Europe is not the picking up. It's the language barrier. When you find the ones who speak English, it's pretty easy and the girls are fantastic. The hard part is finding them. In many of the countries, 50-90% of the women speak no English at all.

(Speaking from experience in Russia, Ukraine, Hungary and Czech)

The Poland thread - SVK - 07-26-2011

Hey Roosh, I am going to be in Krakow from mid-September until July for a student exchange program. I definitely plan to run some game. I am from Canada but I speak Polish (Polish parents). I have been to Krakow before but I have not gamed there. I suspect being bilingual in English/Polish will help a lot in terms of game?

I think you are going to clean up out there. Especially if you are already somewhat decent in Canada.
I was born and raised in Slovakia (quite similar to Poland) but lived in America for the past 8 years. Last summer I went home to Bratislava for 3 weeks to visit my family and old friends. I haven't been there in several years before that and this was the first time I've been there as a single guy - I was married before. It was incredible. I pipelined a few girls through online dating upfront, the difference was already staggering; reply rate of about 30% (all cute girls of course), very enthusiastic messages, etc. A few girls were even disqualifying themselves in their replies, saying they are probably too chubby for me while I'm looking for an attractive sporty girl. Their pics looked good, but that might have been the dreaded "Myspace angle" of course. Anyways, imagine an American girl replying with something like that, incredible!
So I visited a few of the pipelined girls (not all, due to time constraints) and also met a few new ones while there. I didn't bang all of them, but all of them were very much into me, very cute, sweet and feminine. One of them even visited me here in Arizona in November, on her own coin of course.

Now I'm not saying that Slovakia is the ideal destination for purposes of this forum's readers (although I think it is a probably good one, girls are hot, economy is relatively good, and it is perhaps not as heavily traveled by stag parties and such like other EE destinations). However, if you know the language and possibly have ties to the country, you will clean up. Native locals or foreign tourists (of similar looks and skill) didn't have the same level of success as me or my returning expat friends did. This is due to these factors:

1. I live in a foreign country (USA) which automatically makes me much more interesting than the average local.
2. However, I speak the local language (natively) and lived most of my life there, so absolutely no communication or cultural issues
3. Family and other social ties rises the comfort level and makes your visit legit and natural (as opposed to drunken partying Brit hitting on anything that moves)
4. Living in America forced me to learn game, take care of my appearance, and to be more social (I do fairly well here in USA now as well, but the quality of the average girl is simply much higher in EE)

So if you know the language and are going there for a longer-term legit stay, you WILL definitely clean up. You're in for a ride bro! And Krakow is a beautiful city as well...

The Poland thread - Ferno - 07-27-2011

Quote: (07-26-2011 10:30 PM)SVK Wrote:  

Hey Roosh, I am going to be in Krakow from mid-September until July for a student exchange program. I definitely plan to run some game. I am from Canada but I speak Polish (Polish parents). I have been to Krakow before but I have not gamed there. I suspect being bilingual in English/Polish will help a lot in terms of game?

I think you are going to clean up out there. Especially if you are already somewhat decent in Canada.
I was born and raised in Slovakia (quite similar to Poland) but lived in America for the past 8 years. Last summer I went home to Bratislava for 3 weeks to visit my family and old friends. I haven't been there in several years before that and this was the first time I've been there as a single guy - I was married before. It was incredible. I pipelined a few girls through online dating upfront, the difference was already staggering; reply rate of about 30% (all cute girls of course), very enthusiastic messages, etc. A few girls were even disqualifying themselves in their replies, saying they are probably too chubby for me while I'm looking for an attractive sporty girl. Their pics looked good, but that might have been the dreaded "Myspace angle" of course. Anyways, imagine an American girl replying with something like that, incredible!
So I visited a few of the pipelined girls (not all, due to time constraints) and also met a few new ones while there. I didn't bang all of them, but all of them were very much into me, very cute, sweet and feminine. One of them even visited me here in Arizona in November, on her own coin of course.

Now I'm not saying that Slovakia is the ideal destination for purposes of this forum's readers (although I think it is a probably good one, girls are hot, economy is relatively good, and it is perhaps not as heavily traveled by stag parties and such like other EE destinations). However, if you know the language and possibly have ties to the country, you will clean up. Native locals or foreign tourists (of similar looks and skill) didn't have the same level of success as me or my returning expat friends did. This is due to these factors:

1. I live in a foreign country (USA) which automatically makes me much more interesting than the average local.
2. However, I speak the local language (natively) and lived most of my life there, so absolutely no communication or cultural issues
3. Family and other social ties rises the comfort level and makes your visit legit and natural (as opposed to drunken partying Brit hitting on anything that moves)
4. Living in America forced me to learn game, take care of my appearance, and to be more social (I do fairly well here in USA now as well, but the quality of the average girl is simply much higher in EE)

So if you know the language and are going there for a longer-term legit stay, you WILL definitely clean up. You're in for a ride bro! And Krakow is a beautiful city as well...

I think the most truthfull thing you said is that you'll do awesome if you did decently in US/Can... since there you have to be decent looking to get anything. In the case of Poland, I have family roots there, I speak the language decently, know the culture etc - but often the prettier girls will just call me out on pretending to be foreign, faking an accent, "sciemnac" (lit: darkening, "bullshitting"). The most important thing is to be better looking or taller than the average guys there (who usually aren't really good looking or tall), everything else is secondary. Thats why blacks, latinos, and other ppl who don't know any Polish but look decent do well.

The Poland thread - K-man - 07-27-2011

Quote: (07-26-2011 07:04 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

then someone exotic who is SOBER, and stylish, and cold approaching should build a Harem quickly - agree?

Or get his ass kicked by the girls' posse of local thugs. I remember G's reports from Latvia.
There are enough 6-7-8 girls that you can meet alone in EE (although most of them go in a mixed group to the clubs, too) but it is VERY rare to meet the 9's and 10's by themselves. Perhaps going to the tanning salon, or hair stylist?
If they go to a bar or club, 99% likely it will be with dudes who won't be happy about your approaching them because they are either fucking them or trying to fuck them, and paying the tab too.

The Poland thread - MiXX - 07-27-2011

K-man, haters gonna hate man. I avoid fights, but it won't be the first time I have to brawl with multiple guys either armed with guns or baseball bats. I've being doing that in the streets of Brooklyn, NY since i was a kid just to be able to make it to school and turn in my math homework; nothing to do with a woman even.

Sometimes those Latin kings would gang-ip on me because I was wearing a black sweater, a more stupid reason than paying a tab for a woman.

Not my fault my style is virgin tight like Euro MVP soccer player.

The beautiful thing about fighting in a foreign country: nobody knows who you are, so cause some major damage and bolt!

Mixx

The Poland thread - ManAbout - 07-27-2011

I was taking a look at a couple of restaurant menus. The price to eat out seems comparable to Canada.

Quote: (07-26-2011 10:30 PM)SVK Wrote:  

id like to say that the only thing that matters is if you look better than the average guy.. im from canada, i know decent polish, have family ties there, know the culture, etc.. but when it comes to prettier girls they often say im faking an accent or im not actually foreign etc. #1 is to be good looking, thats why foreign guys who look better than the chumps there or are tall get laid w/o speaking a word of polish or acting dumb about the country.
so yeah if u do well in US /Canada ur probably above average looking so you'll do well in EE...

Quote: (07-27-2011 12:24 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

K-man, haters gonna hate man. I avoid fights, but it won't be the first time I have to brawl with multiple guys either armed with guns or baseball bats. I've being doing that in the streets of Brooklyn, NY since i was a kid just to be able to make it to school and turn in my math homework; nothing to do with a woman even.

Sometimes those Latin kings would gang-ip on me because I was wearing a black sweater, a more stupid reason than paying a tab for a woman.

[Image: icon_lol.gif]

The Poland thread - MiXX - 07-27-2011

I would not even mention you speak Polish, or are Polish. Use the fact that you are fluent to YOUR ADVANTAGE!

Example:

I speak fluent Spanish, but get 2x more ass when I pretend I do not speak Spanish or know little when I'm in Colombia.

One time, the girl I was with, thinking I did not understand what she was saying, told a girlfriend on the phone (in Spanish) that she was wondering how thick vs long my junk was, and just smiling at me as if having an innocent conversation.

I used that to escalate to an F-close quickly..

Mixx