Roosh V Forum
My Life in Budapest- Sourcecode's Budapest Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: My Life in Budapest- Sourcecode's Budapest Thread (/thread-38463.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

My Life in Budapest- Sourcecode's Budapest Thread - DMario - 08-30-2014

The ONLY time I go to Instant is if I find chicks on a Tuesday or Wednesday, and they say they want to dance.

On monday theres also Morrisons beer party. You pay 550ft to get in a get 3 shitty beers for free, its where alot of the Brazilian students here go. (The Brazilian women in Budapest are generally cunts who think they look better than they actually do)

My Life in Budapest- Sourcecode's Budapest Thread - Que enspastic - 08-31-2014

Otkert had a lot of dimes last night. Might put a few pics up. I approached many of them but they were very far from easy. I would probably have done better with an English native girl. When asked if they spoke English many said straight up "no."

I can see learning some Magyar phrases as being handy.

Met a real player from Montreal - not sure if he's one of us but struck me as a guy well versed in pick up. Has a rotation of 3 girls, speaks some Magyar, lives location independent lifestyle. He said last night wasn't good by Budapest standards. Bob sausagefest, thinks Kraft is on the rise though. Says Instant is shit too.

Lost my wing Elj but he got laid last night.

My Life in Budapest- Sourcecode's Budapest Thread - Nemausus - 08-31-2014

Quote: (08-31-2014 12:28 PM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

Otkert had a lot of dimes last night. Might put a few pics up. I approached many of them but they were very far from easy. I would probably have done better with an English native girl. When asked if they spoke English many said straight up "no."

I can see learning some Magyar phrases as being handy.

Met a real player from Montreal - not sure if he's one of us but struck me as a guy well versed in pick up. Has a rotation of 3 girls, speaks some Magyar, lives location independent lifestyle. He said last night wasn't good by Budapest standards. Bob sausagefest, thinks Kraft is on the rise though. Says Instant is shit too.

Lost my wing Elj but he got laid last night.

That was my experience at Otkert too.

I paid 2000HUF cover to stand on the smoking patio and get blown out repeatedly. It was a rough night. Part of the problem is that there are horny tourist guys with zero game buzzing around all these girls with terrible approaches. When I was standing on the patio I saw guys going around to the girls, getting into their space and telling them how beautiful they are.

When you open a girl in English there, you'll get lumped in with those types of guys, so you start with a major disadvantage.

The talent was good though, from what I saw. I think it'd be a good place to roll up to with a few girls in your group. Some local social proof would go a long way. I rolled solo for my visit and it didn't go well.

My Life in Budapest- Sourcecode's Budapest Thread - Courage Reborn - 08-31-2014

Welp. Looks like I'm coming back to buda. Hollar at me if you guys are still in town

My Life in Budapest- Sourcecode's Budapest Thread - Volk - 09-01-2014

You guys tried to brute-force Ötkert? It hasn't worked for years. The place is known to be a "hunting ground" so the first thing you get is the cold shoulder and the "no, go away". You would get less bitch shields on a bank line. Many of those girls were the high end of Hajógyári so they know how to shoo off 500 guys in a single night.

If it makes you feel better, Hungarians do marginally better but it's not like they kill either. I swear I always see makeouts outside many places but never outside 5ker.

My Life in Budapest- Sourcecode's Budapest Thread - Que enspastic - 09-02-2014

Volk more data please.

instant
szimpla
okert
romkert
bob
kraft
morrisons
hellobaby

What am i missing?

Where is the best place to swoop high end talent?

I'm back to London tomorrow but will book 11 nights over X-mas and NYE to mark round 2.

My Life in Budapest- Sourcecode's Budapest Thread - Pilgrim37 - 09-02-2014

Quote: (08-30-2014 03:51 PM)DMario Wrote:  

The ONLY time I go to Instant is if I find chicks on a Tuesday or Wednesday, and they say they want to dance.

On monday theres also Morrisons beer party. You pay 550ft to get in a get 3 shitty beers for free, its where alot of the Brazilian students here go. (The Brazilian women in Budapest are generally cunts who think they look better than they actually do)

Brazilian women??
What are they studying there??!
I wouldn't think Budapest was a place a number of them would end up!

My Life in Budapest- Sourcecode's Budapest Thread - ElJefe1 - 09-02-2014

Quote: (09-01-2014 06:10 PM)Volk Wrote:  

You guys tried to brute-force Ötkert? It hasn't worked for years. The place is known to be a "hunting ground" so the first thing you get is the cold shoulder and the "no, go away". You would get less bitch shields on a bank line. Many of those girls were the high end of Hajógyári so they know how to shoo off 500 guys in a single night.

If it makes you feel better, Hungarians do marginally better but it's not like they kill either. I swear I always see makeouts outside many places but never outside 5ker.

Otkert was okay in my opinon, I did decent there I really like BOB as well. I generally do better than clubs than bars, much better for some odd reason.

My Life in Budapest- Sourcecode's Budapest Thread - DMario - 09-02-2014

Quote: (09-02-2014 02:44 AM)Pilgrim37 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-30-2014 03:51 PM)DMario Wrote:  

Brazilian women??
What are they studying there??!
I wouldn't think Budapest was a place a number of them would end up!

They ALL study engineering. They're mostly all social circle

My Life in Budapest- Sourcecode's Budapest Thread - Sourcecode - 09-02-2014

honestly..none of those places are good for consistent high quality girls on the regular..especially on big weekends.

like volk said...all the clubs around sechenyi ter...those places are catering to a specific class of girl that has become expert at blowing off guys with ease.no matter how big or attractive you are.

I've seen guys with tables and bottles.
in bob,tokio,kraft and otkert..sitting by themselves looking bored.
I've been out with friends that have bought tables an dom perignon at otkert..And I've only pulled numbers only to watch girls that thought i had money flake later.

I managed a high notch count..But only pulled girls between 7 and 8. only one 8.5 in Budapest.
I think I can honestly say..without pure luck..You need to learn the language to really pull that top quality.Or have a high social status.

high quality girls not just being attractive but being high quality people... aren't gonna be going home with you from these clubs.

the sweetest girls i met were the girls i met from villages that come to Budapest every now an then to party for a night or are looking for better jobs.

I've only been to one village, so I can't talk about places outside of the city much though

in ranking the girls on Hungarian scale.. average 7 in Budapest is easily a 8 in America or England.
a 8 is out of this world

My Life in Budapest- Sourcecode's Budapest Thread - Volk - 09-02-2014

Clubs open and close all the time. Just 3 days ago I saw 2 new clubs in Margitsziget. Places open furtively all the time in Obuda, and there are some place in the Népliget. Don't discard the city's places, because the girls there do speak some english and if you are good the places are great too.
There is also Rio but you need to lock down the place a lot (But the ratio and quality were ridiculously good when I went) and also it's very far away.

There are also the university's clubs, but unless you know people there, there is no chance you are going in. Quantity is 50/50 but even for engineering the quality is quite good.

About Ötker, i am not saying it's impossible to do good there, but for most people is harder. I admit I do horrible in there but I like the place, so no bias here.

pd, the Brazilians are part of a yearly exchange program. They never interact outside other Brazilians, and people are souring on them ever since their atttitude during the world cup.

My Life in Budapest- Sourcecode's Budapest Thread - Eldon - 09-06-2014

What district would guys recommend for a centrally located airbnb rental? I might be there in a couple of weeks.

My Life in Budapest- Sourcecode's Budapest Thread - DMario - 09-07-2014

Quote: (09-06-2014 09:46 PM)Eldon Wrote:  

What district would guys recommend for a centrally located airbnb rental? I might be there in a couple of weeks.

I'd say district 5 or 6.

My Life in Budapest- Sourcecode's Budapest Thread - Nemausus - 09-07-2014

Here's a crude map I marked up.

[Image: PMX29KM.png]

On the Pest side of the city, there is a tram line that does a ring around the city centre. The tram line runs along the streets I've marked in green.

Pretty much all the action and all the bars (Sz stands for Szimpla) mentioned in the various threads on RVF are located between the Danube river and that tram line. Staying anywhere within that ring is fine. You should have lots of options for accommodation in this area.

It's small enough that you can walk from one end to the other in about 20 minutes if you walk at a decent pace. If not, the public transit here is fantastic. If you're pulling a girl home, you can take a cab. If she's a local, get her give the address to the driver so that you don't get taken for a ride.

I think staying along Andrassy, where I've made some yellow marks would probably be OK as well. But I've been living here for over 2 months and I've walked around there once in my time here, so I'd suggest it as a secondary option.

My Life in Budapest- Sourcecode's Budapest Thread - Que enspastic - 09-07-2014

Quote: (09-07-2014 08:22 AM)Nemausus Wrote:  

On the Pest side of the city, there is a tram line that does a ring around the city centre. The tram line runs along the streets I've marked in green.

Pretty much all the action and all the bars (Sz stands for Szimpla) mentioned in the various threads on RVF are located between the Danube river and that tram line. Staying anywhere within that ring is fine. You should have lots of options for accommodation in this area.

It's small enough that you can walk from one end to the other in about 20 minutes if you walk at a decent pace. If not, the public transit here is fantastic. If you're pulling a girl home, you can take a cab. If she's a local, get her give the address to the driver so that you don't get taken for a ride.

I think staying along Andrassy, where I've made some yellow marks would probably be OK as well. But I've been living here for over 2 months and I've walked around there once in my time here, so I'd suggest it as a secondary option.

This is a good guide to Budapest Air BnB territory.

To make it even more specific I'd advocated living in the top half of the perimeter above Rakoczi if given the choice.

My Life in Budapest- Sourcecode's Budapest Thread - Beirut - 09-07-2014

Whats the name of the place/square near that aqvarium bar/restaurant. Always tons of girls hanging there in the daytime.

Its also close to st stephen cathedral and otkert. Id probably like to atay there although szimpla would be a bit of a walk then

My Life in Budapest- Sourcecode's Budapest Thread - Cheetah - 09-07-2014

Quote: (09-07-2014 09:33 AM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2014 08:22 AM)Nemausus Wrote:  

This is a good guide to Budapest Air BnB territory.

To make it even more specific I'd advocated living in the top half of the perimeter above Rakoczi if given the choice.

"top half of the perimeter"? Edited: I suppose that you mean north of Rakoczi.

Is there any street in that area that is particularly busy with nightlife if you like to live right where things are happening?

My Life in Budapest- Sourcecode's Budapest Thread - ElJefe1 - 09-07-2014

Quote: (09-07-2014 09:45 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

Whats the name of the place/square near that aqvarium bar/restaurant. Always tons of girls hanging there in the daytime.

Its also close to st stephen cathedral and otkert. Id probably like to atay there although szimpla would be a bit of a walk then

Deak

@Eldon, I'm staying in District 6 on Andrassay lots of clubs, bars, restaurants and for women everywhere you look.

My Life in Budapest- Sourcecode's Budapest Thread - Que enspastic - 09-07-2014

Quote: (09-07-2014 11:29 AM)ElJefe1 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2014 09:45 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

Deak

@Eldon, I'm staying in District 6 on Andrassay lots of clubs, bars, restaurants and for women everywhere you look.

Player.

Staying on one of the greatest streets in the world for top shelf pussy.

My Life in Budapest- Sourcecode's Budapest Thread - Sourcecode - 09-11-2014

All you guys hitting up Budapest still. What's the news? Anything learned.
I realized I forgot to post some of the restaurant and random places I went to. I'm gonna check my Google maps log when I get to a computer and type the places up.

My Life in Budapest- Sourcecode's Budapest Thread - Courage Reborn - 09-11-2014

September in Budapest.

With school back in session, there are now slightly fewer packs of international tourists, but to replace them are ample amounts of young girls from all over Europe starting university here.

Last Friday night we double dated with one of my girls, her girlfriend, and my wing from LA. My wing & my girls girlfriend hit it off at dinner, and by the time we made it to the club he got the makeout. But for unknown reasons his girl turned cold, and went outside to stand alone, to get picked up by other guys.

Saturday night we checked out Hello Baby. It looks like an old ruins inside. Bitch shields came standard. Despite many approaches, wasn't able to connect with any local women. I danced with an adorable 19 y/o blonde German freshman though. We had plans for Wed night, but she flaked the day of, not yet being over her bf back in Germany she left last week.

Sunday I stayed home for dinner with my main Hungarian girl.

My last Monday night in Buda was still better than Friday night in many other cities. We started off at Szimpla. Despite a respectable turnout, the ratio happened to be off. We opened all options, but nothing sticking. Next, we rolled to Gozsdu Udvar. AKA Hungarian wine bar country. We spot 2 attractive professional blondes dressed in black and sipping red wine. I approach their table asking about the best place for a Monday night. They're quite chatty, and before we know it, we've killed 2 hours shooting the shit. Neither of us are getting a strong sexual vibe, but they're quality, so we friend zone and make plans to chill later in the week.

One of the venues on the Gozsdu strip has a hip-hop club downstairs. I was not aware of this. We go down, and it's freaking huge! How did I not know? It's pretty dead, but make a mental note to check it out again on a non-Monday.

Upstairs, we spot 2 sexy young brunettes. drinking wine at a standing table. Gozsdu is a great spot to game (with a wing), because of this setup. I realize it's the same exact spot where Slubu was told "good for you" in response to being American. I wince at the approach, but my wings opener goes smooth, and we're both in.

My brunette is just my type. Big tits, and a popping ass. About 20 minutes into the conversation, a tall outgoing Hungarian guy comes over and shakes my hand enthusiastically. He says to me, "bro, you are so in!". My girl rolls her eyes, and turns in disgust. At first I figure he's cockblocking, but he actually knows her. He tells me, "you're super chilled out style is good for her. And you're a foreigner too? Perfect." I smile and ask for more details, and he makes an international blowjob gesture. Then he points to my girl and whispers, "beast mode". [Image: banana.gif] . I thank him for the intel, and facebook close him.

After another 20 minutes we invite the girls to afterparty with us, but they want to go to Instant. FML. And fuck Instant. I've been burned so many times by it, but when the girls want to dance, what else can you do? We all bounce to Instant...

Once inside, the scavengers waste no time on their poaching attempts. My wing was able to hold court with his girl with minimal interruption. Unlucky for me, the best looking guy in the bar walks straight up to my girl, and opens her in Hungarian with a sly smile. They're bantering for 5 minutes and I can't understand a word. My girls friend says to her "he's hot". To which my girl, by some magic stroke of luck, puts her arms around me, as if to say she still likes me better. Eventually the good looking Hungarian bro must have blown himself out with bad game, because my girl is telling him to get lost. I ask her why? She said, 'Hungarian guys are very jealous of foreigners talking to "their" girls. Looks like I'm still in the running.

I have my hands wandering all over my girls ass by this point. Again we suggest the afterparty. They go to the bathroom together, come back, and we're green lit. Back at my place we pour the wine, crank the music, and pair off.

Lots of LMR. 2 hours of 2 steps forward, 1 step back. I couldn't get her pants off for the longest. "no no no!" Despite her popping her ass out towards me and teasing me with it the whole time. [Image: Strip.gif]

Eventually, after much to do, I was able to get a finger inside her pussy, and everything melted off soon after. +1 well worth the prolonged effort. And the Hungarian bj quality once again, was top notch.

Then her friend came in, mid-bang with my girl spread eagle. She ran across to the bathroom in her underwear and closed the door. We all laughed hysterical. Good times.

I'm leaving town for Bratislava/Vienna soon, but to answer your question Source, Budapest is still good in Sept

My Life in Budapest- Sourcecode's Budapest Thread - DMario - 09-11-2014

Quote: (09-11-2014 01:44 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

All you guys hitting up Budapest still. What's the news? Anything learned.
I realized I forgot to post some of the restaurant and random places I went to. I'm gonna check my Google maps log when I get to a computer and type the places up.

Had some Hungarian guys come up and tell a girl I was talking to that I had Ebola and was gay haha, they're so pathetic.

My Life in Budapest- Sourcecode's Budapest Thread - DMario - 09-11-2014

Quote: (09-11-2014 10:15 AM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

One of the venues on the Gozsdu strip has a hip-hop club downstairs. I was not aware of this. We go down, and it's freaking huge! How did I not know? It's pretty dead, but make a mental note to check it out again on a non-Monday.

Are you talking about Kolor? and I'll be in Bratislava tomorrow if you're in the area.

My Life in Budapest- Sourcecode's Budapest Thread - Sourcecode - 09-11-2014

Courage..Slubu

Fuck both of y'all [Image: sad.gif]

My Life in Budapest- Sourcecode's Budapest Thread - slubu - 09-11-2014

^^ Hey man, I'm in the midst of a trial in Los Angeles. Only CR is reaping the benefits of Buda right now [Image: sad.gif]