Roosh V Forum
The Ukraine Thread III - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Ukraine Thread III (/thread-37535.html)

The Ukraine Thread III - HD668B - 02-14-2019

Quote: (01-24-2019 02:19 PM)Feyoder Wrote:  

Another (the last?) nail in the coffin:

[Image: 20190121_brooke_large.jpg]

The biggest nail was the opening of Schengen to the new Ukrainian passports without any visa.

Slavic girls, especially rus/ukr are masters at "the art of free traveling" and this really broke the camel's back.

The Ukraine Thread III - BangBoy123 - 02-17-2019

Just in case any of you were toying with the idea of entering Ukraine by stealth

Two Britons arrested and banned from Ukraine for 5 years for entering Ukraine illegally by boat.

[Image: smile.gif]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...-BOAT.html

The Ukraine Thread III - BroodingSea - 02-17-2019

Yes. Turks and Arabs a real problem. Badly dressed and zero game. Leering game is strong.

The Ukraine Thread III - edlefou - 02-17-2019

The two Brits thought the boat crossing was a good idea while finishing their second bottle of whiskey.

The Ukraine Thread III - foreigngame - 02-22-2019

The lopsided gender ratio in favor of men including any foreigner male throughout Eastern Europe definitely helps in my experience

The Ukraine Thread III - goncalo999 - 03-04-2019

People,

Is Kiev going to be kind of dead on Ortodox Easter weekend? What clubs are the safest bet?

Thank you, and sorry for the spam on the Travel Forum!

The Ukraine Thread III - BangBoy123 - 03-06-2019

Dead as a dodo. The more Paganist cities of Odessa and Kharkov may be better

The Ukraine Thread III - This Is Trouble - 03-06-2019

Quote: (03-04-2019 11:46 AM)goncalo999 Wrote:  

People,

Is Kiev going to be kind of dead on Ortodox Easter weekend? What clubs are the safest bet?

Thank you, and sorry for the spam on the Travel Forum!

It'll be quiet.

A note re: the cheap flights...

Having spent the winter here, I don't think the influx of cheap flights had any effect during this time (whereas Prague had hordes of them every weekend of the year).

It's also just not as picturesque of a place as many of the other destinations. Yes, the booze is cheap, but there still aren't a lot of places that are catering to the Western-style bachelor party (whereas all the clubs/bars in Prague 1 do exactly that).

I'll see if I change my mind come summer.

The Ukraine Thread III - trolofon - 03-10-2019

Who will by Odessa ,Kiev in summer ?

The Ukraine Thread III - ledzep - 03-10-2019

Quote: (03-10-2019 11:05 AM)trolofon Wrote:  

Who will by Odessa ,Kiev in summer ?

I be in Kiev for a week in June

The Ukraine Thread III - bodychariot - 03-17-2019

I'll be in Ukraine as well, FLying into Kiev, considering either doing the whole trip there or splitting it between kiev, odessa, and perhaps another city. Other than Kiev, what cities are recommended for day/night? Also hows beach game in odessa?

The Ukraine Thread III - Barron - 03-17-2019

Lviv > Odessa for daygame

The Ukraine Thread III - Hazaer - 03-26-2019

Commented on a Ukrainian girl's pretty good english. She replies that's because she worked as HR in Dubai for a few years. What are the chances she was/is being sponsored?
She is in Poland now.

The Ukraine Thread III - luigi - 03-29-2019

Guys any trustable alternative to airbnb for a 1 month stay?

I found cheap flights but apartments on airbnb are expensive, they cost the same in my country.

Lets say i go in june, if i study russian 3-4 hours a day will i survive?

First trip traveling solo and first wife-hunting run to ukraine.

The Ukraine Thread III - Barron - 03-29-2019

Quote: (03-29-2019 03:08 AM)luigi Wrote:  

I found cheap flights but apartments on airbnb are expensive, they cost the same in my country.

If this is your first time in Ukraine, I wouldn't advise wife hunting in places you've never been.
Just come here and enjoy the girls this time of year. Get to know a place before expecting to find a wife there.
You'll survive if you've been to Ukraine before and know about the girls here. If you don't you're putting yourself in a very vulnerable position with expectations of marriage

The Ukraine Thread III - luigi - 03-29-2019

Quote: (03-29-2019 03:47 AM)Barron Wrote:  

If this is your first time in Ukraine, I wouldn't advise wife hunting in places you've never been.
Just come here and enjoy the girls this time of year. Get to know a place before expecting to find a wife there.
You'll survive if you've been to Ukraine before and know about the girls here. If you don't you're putting yourself in a very vulnerable position with expectations of marriage

Why would i be in a vulnerable position? You mean because of gold diggers? I already have them here, i can spot them.

Some people lie to appear richer than they are, i do the opposite. Ill talk about myself like im a normal guy with an office job, maybe a bit above average to not look that bad either. They wont know i own real estate. My car kind of stands out and wasnt coherent with my story of an office job, i just sold it because im waiting to buy another one, but for that i tried that they didnt know which one i had until many dates later.

My plan in Kiev would be the same. Im a good guy with a normal job in tourism, visiting to learn and improve russian language. If they are fine with that, then i guess the next step is staying alert for red flags. Anyways if i feel its going on the ONS direction, im still happy with that. Whatever comes is fine, but i prefer LTR much more.

The Ukraine Thread III - goncalo999 - 04-03-2019

Can someone please name 1/2 clubs for these categories: Cheap/college, medium/commercial, high-status/instahoes?

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 04-03-2019

Quote: (04-03-2019 07:16 AM)goncalo999 Wrote:  

Can someone please name 1/2 clubs for these categories: Cheap/college, medium/commercial, high-status/instahoes?

Cheap/college: Forsage/Indigo/Saxon/Sorry Babushka

Medium/commercial: D*fleur (former D*lux), Canadian Klub, Famous

High Status: CHI, Skybar. Other high status places can be Alaska (restaurant with music), or Almondo (karaoke).

The Ukraine Thread III - LeBaron - 04-03-2019

I remember the first Time I've been to D fleur I directly saw 3 8's together leaving the club also plenty of 8's inside most were semi pro IMO.
Best one I've been is Disco radio hall lots of hot approachable Girls. No semi pro from what I know of and there is a terrace right on the Dniepr. Great view in summer at the end of the night when the sun rises.

The Ukraine Thread III - luigi - 04-03-2019

wow isnt online game a waste of time?

women are so boring to talk to, its like they have no soul

The Ukraine Thread III - TravelingBodybuilder - 04-03-2019

Quote: (04-03-2019 08:05 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

Quote: (04-03-2019 07:16 AM)goncalo999 Wrote:  

Cheap/college: Forsage/Indigo/Saxon/Sorry Babushka

Medium/commercial: D*fleur (former D*lux), Canadian Klub, Famous

High Status: CHI, Skybar. Other high status places can be Alaska (restaurant with music), or Almondo (karaoke).
When was the last time you were in Kyiv? Skybar was empty and most of the girls that were there were hookers the 2 times I went on friday night. Maybe there were about 10 girls total at midnight in the club both times. It was very empty... Literally 10 girls inside at midnight- 1 am. because i heard good things about skybar from this thread but both times i went there were literally like 10 girls in the place and mostly freelancers.

One thing is i did love music at skybar. It just had no people.

Quote: (04-03-2019 03:25 PM)luigi Wrote:  

wow isnt online game a waste of time?

women are so boring to talk to, its like they have no soul
Online game is where a lot of english speaking girls that hate their local men are looking for foreigners. It's all i use personally. Day game and Night game are tough because a lot of them dont speak your language, its frustrating. Some have success with it, but for me i just stick to tinder. I dont speak any russian. I Rather just swipe on tinder and set up a date with someone that speaks english.
The Downside is the quality is worse on tinder. I find myself swiping no to about 75% of girls on there. But there are still some cute girls on there. During the day and night , I see much better quality overall... But I dont speak russian so its a waste of my time But still there are some nice ones on tinder.

But Ukraine girls are boring to talk to. I agree for sure.

The Ukraine Thread III - luigi - 04-03-2019

Quote: (04-03-2019 05:13 PM)TravelingBodybuilder Wrote:  

Online game is where a lot of english speaking girls that hate their local men are looking for foreigners. It's all i use personally. Day game and Night game are tough because a lot of them dont speak your language, its frustrating. Some have success with it, but for me i just stick to tinder. I dont speak any russian. I Rather just swipe on tinder and set up a date with someone that speaks english.
The Downside is the quality is worse on tinder. I find myself swiping no to about 75% of girls on there. But there are still some cute girls on there. During the day and night , I see much better quality overall... But I dont speak russian so its a waste of my time But still there are some nice ones on tinder.

But Ukraine girls are boring to talk to. I agree for sure.

I followed advice from one young guy living in ukraine and tried badoo for a while long time ago. He said girls prefer badoo more than tinder.

It was like 7 of each 10 girls i talked to didnt know any english... From those 3 left, 2 spoke broken english and the last one was fluent but a pain to keep the conversation rolling. That is if they even bothered to speak after matching you.

The average conversation doesnt go further than 3-4 lines each, they match you but stop talking or you have to keep writing. Just from time to time, you will find this nice girl that is very friendly and keeps talking. But its not common.

I like black or white, i mean you talk or you dont. Thats fine, but dont be so obnoxious jesus christ.

I also found they have no initiative. I mean you have a nice chat and they wont speak to you ever again unless you initiate conversation another day. For being women known for prefering relationships, they are cold blooded.

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 04-03-2019

I was at Kiev and Skybar last time in Autumn 2017. Things and places/trends might have changed a bit...

I know that the place was closed for several months and reopened last November, and a big investment was made in refurbishment...

Looking at their facebook, the latest parties seem a bit empty, that is true, but for example this one on the 4th of March (a month ago), looks like the old days.

[Image: attachment.jpg41553]   

[Image: attachment.jpg41554]   

[Image: attachment.jpg41555]   

The Ukraine Thread III - JosephSeed - 04-03-2019

I use http://www.dobovo.com once you have over 5 stays you get a 10% discount [Image: whip.gif]

The Ukraine Thread III - Den34 - 04-09-2019

Hi all;
This is my very first message herein forum and I would like to say Hi everyone and Viva Ukraine)))
I cant even imagine my life without Ukrainian girls,no way!