Roosh V Forum
The Ukraine Thread III - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Ukraine Thread III (/thread-37535.html)

The Ukraine Thread III - Belarus1212 - 01-04-2019

White western people in Ukraine acting as if they are not sex tourists are not getting drunk lol give me a break. I guess they come for the museums of Kherson.

On the contrary to white mean visiting the Ukraine who are pretty much all sex tourists, most middle eastearn men are actually students in Ukraine, most white guys are just salty because their white girls don't find them good looking enough to sleep with them in their own country

The Ukraine Thread III - eck - 01-04-2019

Quote: (01-04-2019 06:05 AM)Belarus1212 Wrote:  

White western people in Ukraine acting as if they are not sex tourists are not getting drunk lol give me a break. I guess they come for the museums of Kherson.

On the contrary to white mean visiting the Ukraine who are pretty much all sex tourists, most middle eastearn men are actually students in Ukraine, most white guys are just salty because their white girls don't find them good looking enough to sleep with them in their own country

If one wants to visit those countries to find a good woman to have a ltr with, where is the problem? If one finds women in EE more beautiful and more approachable (on average), where is the problem?

I mean, I know what you mean, but if you happen to live in the West, even if you are a 7 your mating expectations are gloomy, and I don't even take into account the personality of our women.

What any lurker in this forum has to understand is that it will take A LOT of effort to find what you are looking for. This is a hero's journey, and it is full of dragons. In my case, I base my game on warm approach during daygame, as it fits me better. In all my life so far, in Spain where I am from this happens rarely (from beautiful women ofc), meanwhile outside is much more frequent (2-5 opportunities per week on average, enough to take advantage of). Just because a coach of RSD says you can spam tons of chicks in a foreign country, it doesn't translate to a great romantic life automatically. Beware.

I am certainly not saying there is a problem. I'm just saying that people hating on middle eastern and turks for sex tourism like the previous poster is ridiculous. Generally, turks and middle easterns actually make an effort in learning russians and the ukrainian culture. Besides, white western guys in ukraine are 99,99999% of the time sex tourists, where as quite a lot of turks are actually there for BUSINESS and middle easterns for STUDIES and not girls. Besides, criticizing the turks for their behavior in ukraine from white americans is absolutely hypocretical and retarded. Turks actually bring money to ukraine and help their economy, where as the USA pushed ukraine to turn its back on russia, made it by far the poorest country in europe and helps their corrupt politicians, led by Trump who actually aproved business deals with corrupt ukrainian officials and the sale of deadly weaponery to ukraine (which obama never accepted to do), making ukraine even poorer and more in debt than ever before. If anything, ukrainians should hate white trump supporters who cant get laid in their country for destroying the ukrainian economy, the only reason they hate instead on turks or middle easterns is pure racism

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 01-04-2019

Quote: (01-03-2019 07:35 PM)Belarus1212 Wrote:  

As a side note, learning Russian will not decrease the racism you face, they'll just assume you are Armenian/Azerbaijan/Georgian which is unfortunately not really an improvement in their eyes

Nonsense.

One of the main streets in Kiev is in honour of Shota Rustaveli, a Georgian. One of the biggest Ukrainian martyrs/heros of this century is Georgy Gongadze, another Georgian, killed by corrupt politicians, and whose case is still talked about in TV after 15 years...hell even that fool Sakashvili if would run for president of Ukraine would probably win.

Armenians and Georgians are very respected in Ukraine, and specially Georgians. I met some Azerbaijani dudes some years ago and they where doing well overall there, but I can't speak for the generality, though I believe the reception is also very positive.

Caucasian people as a whole respected in Ukraine or Russia? Ok lol

Quote: (01-04-2019 03:58 PM)Belarus1212 Wrote:  

Caucasian people as a whole respected in Ukraine or Russia? Ok lol

You said Georgians/Armenians (Christians), not Chechens/Avars/Dagestanis (Muslim) or even "Caucasian people as a whole".

Plus this is the Ukraine thread not the Russian one, nonetheless Georgians are so respected that even Josef Stalin is one of them...

Ah, and Georgian food is the most popular in Ukraine too...

So, yes, your first post is incorrect.

Georgian food is the most popular food in Russia as well. And yes Stalin was Georgian. Are you implying Stalin is respected in Ukraine? LOL have you heard of the famine in Ukraine?

This is ridiculous lol

Quote: (01-04-2019 05:22 PM)Belarus1212 Wrote:  

Georgian food is the most popular food in Russia as well. And yes Stalin was Georgian. Are you implying Stalin is respected in Ukraine? LOL have you heard of the famine in Ukraine?

This is ridiculous lol

I am not implying nothing. It is factual, a Georgian reached the top of the Soviet pyramid...Beria also Georgian, and more recently Edouard Chevarnadze, another top of the chain Soviet official....

You seem to not know what you are talking about. Just admit you wanted to say "People from the Caucasus" and not "Georgians/Armenians", and end of talk.

The Ukraine Thread III - FlyingDutchman2018 - 01-04-2019

So, the USA made Ukraine the poorest country in Europe and is destroying Ukrainian economy....
Interesting thought... ?
Next thing is that Trump made Putin invade Ukraine???

The Ukraine Thread III - Jungle - 01-04-2019

Hahahha your attacks on white men in order to defend middle eastern men in Ukraine is hilarious. There's sex tourists of ALL ethnicities including Russian, Polish and Ukrainians... believe it or not even with sex tourists there's respectful ones and there's primitive ones, you know these types - they stick out like a fly on rice, they roll in large packs, they dress in dorky ways, they spam girls with corny lines and girls roll their eyes, they offer money for sex to goodie goodies, they tend to only be able to get chubby, washed up girls or the semi-pros.

This is universal phenomenon with tourism for example, Aussie tourists have a bad rep in Bali, British tourists have a bad rep in Magaluf, American tourists have a bad rep in Cancun, Chinese tourists have a bad rep in Thailand, and Turkish tourists have a bad rep in Ukraine... it is what it is, and these reputations have been forged over many years from these tourist behaviours...

I did my own anecdotal survey, I went and asked dozens of local girls from Kyiv about which countries have the worst reputation as sex tourists. An overwhelming majority of them specifically said Turks and Arabs.

So, you may argue your point that there's others too, and I actually agree... but the fact is that the local girls are especially jaded and cynical about sex tourism from certain countries in particular.

Quote: (01-04-2019 02:25 PM)Belarus1212 Wrote:  

I am certainly not saying there is a problem. I'm just saying that people hating on middle eastern and turks for sex tourism like the previous poster is ridiculous. Generally, turks and middle easterns actually make an effort in learning russians and the ukrainian culture. Besides, white western guys in ukraine are 99,99999% of the time sex tourists, where as quite a lot of turks are actually there for BUSINESS and middle easterns for STUDIES and not girls. Besides, criticizing the turks for their behavior in ukraine from white americans is absolutely hypocretical and retarded. Turks actually bring money to ukraine and help their economy, where as the USA pushed ukraine to turn its back on russia, made it by far the poorest country in europe and helps their corrupt politicians, led by Trump who actually aproved business deals with corrupt ukrainian officials and the sale of deadly weaponery to ukraine (which obama never accepted to do), making ukraine even poorer and more in debt than ever before. If anything, ukrainians should hate white trump supporters who cant get laid in their country for destroying the ukrainian economy, the only reason they hate instead on turks or middle easterns is pure racism

The geopolitical generalisations are a bit off-topic but on some of those points I may actually agree with you... but it shows your desperation when you throw around accusations of "pure racism" ... just calm down and instead of getting emotional on an internet forum tell us what the local people said about this topic? I think once foreigners hear the countless stories and experiences the locals have on this topic then it all starts to make sense.

Quote: (01-04-2019 03:36 AM)Batka Wrote:  

You are the 3,678,999th sex/love tourist to use that line.

I should get a t-shirt with "It's been done before" printed on it and walk up and down Khreshatyk all day.

Face it, the place is played out. I'm glad I caught the place before it all went pear shaped.

[Image: hes-right-you-know-32644779.png]

The Ukraine Thread III - solid - 01-05-2019

Quote: (01-03-2019 07:24 PM)Belarus1212 Wrote:  

In Russia the racism tends to be more subtle but still very much present. Brown guys date down unless they are well established in Russia. In Ukraine they are absolutely not subtle about it.
As a brown guy, you'll always face racism in Russia/Ukraine/Belarus (Belarus has a ton of Turks and arabs, arguably more so than Kiev). Either accept it or forget about those countries, there is no way around the racism thing

Well, I have to disagree with you on 2 counts.

First, I don't think this is racism. Like I don't think Ukrainians have anything against other (non-Slavic) races. It's just that there is a strong stereotype exists for sex tourists from Turkish and Middle east and they simply don't like that. Honestly, if I was Ukrainian and see a Turkish/Arab guy on the street knowing why he is here for, I would not like it either and would probably give him some look too. Does that make me Racist? I don't think so.

Second, No, I don't think Russians are subtle about it. PC culture does not exist in Russia and If anything, Russians are much more brutally honest and transparent with their feelings compare to Ukrainians. The reason why you don't feel this in Russia is not because they are subtle about it but because the Turkish/Middle Eastern sex tourist stereotype is not as strong as it is here in Ukraine and for that reason people don't assume you are a sex tourist as soon as they see your non-Slavic face on the street.

Quote: (01-03-2019 07:24 PM)Belarus1212 Wrote:  

The thing is in Russia, you can speak with girls who have been to southern Spain or Italy and have a good opinion of browner guys (in Moscow and spb mostly, because in other cities most of them don't have the means to visit Southern Europe). In Ukraine those girls are almost inexistant.

This is not true at all. I personally know girls from Ukraine who have been to almost every country in Europe including Spain and Italy. Yes, they make little to nothing in their jobs but the combination of cheap budget flights + 3 months visa free + CS made EU trips super cheap and convenient for them. Again I personally know some of them that take this opportunity to stay and work illegally in western Europe. Needless to say, they all find BFs in those countries that later fly them for free to their country for sexcations on the weekends.

Quote: (01-03-2019 05:04 PM)solid Wrote:  

Why would you expect a warm welcome from the locals when every year there's millions of Middle Eastern men acting in sleazy ways in Ukraine. The reputation is warranted and has been earned. You may be a Canadian citizen but your constitution is Middle Eastern. Why is this so difficult to comprehend.
If you're still perplexed I suggest reading through the hundreds of pages in this thread, you'll see the issue of the creepy tourists damaging the local's attitudes has been discussed ad infinitum.

I am not sure where I said it is difficult for me to comprehend or that I am "perplexed", because I am really not. All I was asking is that if you know of a city in Ukraine that the Turkish/Middle Eastern sex tourist stereotype is not as strong as it is in Kiev and Kharkiv (i.e. a city that receives less sex tourists from these countries every year).

If you have experience in Ukraine and can suggest such a city, please tell me.

Quote: (01-03-2019 04:07 PM)solid Wrote:  

Yes, I had the same experience, some of the girls I met, the first thing that came out of their mouth after saying hi was "what are you doing in Ukraine?" I don't know how you handle this question but I always tell them the truth that I am here to learn Russian. I have no idea if this helps my case or they just identify me as a sex tourist hearing that answer.

But I totally agree with you, I also think Ukraine is not necessarily a bad place, I just find it ironic that I am from a country that most Ukrainians dream to live at and yet they look at me like I am a refugee in their country...

I should get a t-shirt with "It's been done before" printed on it and walk up and down Khreshatyk all day.

Face it, the place is played out. I'm glad I caught the place before it all went pear shaped.

LMAO... Ok, I stop using this line then but I am curious what do you guys say when facing this question? Do you answer "I am just travelling"? We all know what kind of a shithole this place is especially in the winter so other than girls, there is absolutely nothing interesting here to visit and they know it.

And yes, the place is played out big time, unfortunately.

That is true, but I assume had I have blue eyes and blonde hairs (typical Slavic face) then I would have received little to no bad looks from the locals on the street cause they would assume I am Ukrainian. Not that all Ukrainian guys have blue eyes and blonde hairs but you know what I mean.

The Ukraine Thread III - HD668B - 01-05-2019

Yes, I had the same experience, some of the girls I met, the first thing that came out of their mouth after saying hi was "what are you doing in Ukraine?" I don't know how you handle this question but I always tell them the truth that I am here to learn Russian. I have no idea if this helps my case or they just identify me as a sex tourist hearing that answer.

But I totally agree with you, I also think Ukraine is not necessarily a bad place, I just find it ironic that I am from a country that most Ukrainians dream to live at and yet they look at me like I am a refugee in their country...

Why would you learn Russian anyway unless to bang Ukr/Rus girls?

I usually say that I work online and because the local UAH currency is so cheap I can live like a king. Its logical, it make sense, plus it rubs their provider sensor in the right way.

The Ukraine Thread III - Jungle - 01-05-2019

Quote: (01-05-2019 05:17 AM)solid Wrote:  

If you have experience in Ukraine and can suggest such a city, please tell me.

OK. I would suggest any of the cities which are less visited by tourists... So that excludes Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv and Odessa [Image: smile.gif]

The Ukraine Thread III - edlefou - 01-05-2019

Russian is a cool language and a fascinating culture. Learning the language helps you get subtle nuances of the culture.

Banging hot Russian and Ukrainian girls is just a bonus.

The Ukraine Thread III - Road_Less_Taken - 01-05-2019

I get the impression that one of the biggest advantages of Russia over Ukraine is night game. Since I don't drink and never go out at night is there any other reason I would pick Russia instead of Ukraine for my first visit?

The Ukraine Thread III - BaatumMania - 01-05-2019

Russia definitely has more 2nd tier cities to pound the pavement in and they're all on Uber too. So Rostov-On-Don, Sochi, Kazan, Novosibirsk, Ninzhy Novgorod, Kazan, Ufa and Chelyabinsk are probably fun places to go to. So it's possible to do a trip from Moscow to Chelyabinsk (and hitting up Ninhzy and Kazan on the way) or Moscow to Rostov / Sochi and then return to fly back home.

If they're anything like Zaporozhye you'll stand out a lot by being a foreign male who isn't some weird quasi-seximmigrant exchange student from Africa or Lebanon.

The Ukraine Thread III - Bikal - 01-05-2019

Quote: (01-05-2019 05:46 AM)HD668B Wrote:  

I don't know, it's certainly not for the countless works to be read nor is it for the ability to understand the tremendous history of the beautiful country that is Mother Russia.

Fucking Russian girls is just a nice bonus, you can fuck them with English and French anyway, you don't need to learn Russian if all you're after is a fuck.

The Ukraine Thread III - BaatumMania - 01-05-2019

Quote: (01-05-2019 08:27 PM)Bikal Wrote:  

I don't know, it's certainly not for the countless works to be read nor is it for the ability to understand the tremendous history of the beautiful country that is Mother Russia.

Fucking Russian girls is just a nice bonus, you can fuck them with English and French anyway, you don't need to learn Russian if all you're after is a fuck.

I'm sure being fluent in Russian / Ukrainian helps but when I see the potatoes (ugly men) on YouTube who married hot Slavic girls ~ these guys can't speak Slavic languages well and only started after they met said women.

Another theme of these guys is they always seem to meet their wives in practically 3rd tier places (towns in Siberia or Southern Ukraine) and these women give off a gold digger vibe too.

The Ukraine Thread III - HD668B - 01-07-2019

Ah give me a break, if your logic was right we would all be learning Indian and Chinese for the thousand of years heritage of both dynasties.

But nope, we learn spanish for SA latinas and russian for slavic EE girls.

The Ukraine Thread III - FlyingDutchman2018 - 01-07-2019

Mother Russia, seriously...???
More like Medea.

The Ukraine Thread III - Bikal - 01-08-2019

Quote: (01-07-2019 08:40 AM)HD668B Wrote:  

But nope, we learn spanish for SA latinas and russian for slavic EE girls.
Maybe you do but I learned Russian as I want to be able to read the various works of Chekov, Tolstoy and others in Russian, add to it that I have many friends in the UK from Russia, it made sense to learn the language.

You can fuck Russian girls with English or French, Russian isn't a requirement, all it does is unlock a larger pool.