Roosh V Forum
The Ukraine Thread III - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Ukraine Thread III (/thread-37535.html)

The Ukraine Thread III - scrambled - 10-31-2018

There is a club in "abalon" with a driving range and instructors also

The Ukraine Thread III - Pointer - 11-05-2018

I must've confused it with another club then...probanly because I was drunk and just tagging along. The first one we couldn't get in which I later understood was about the dress code, the second one was crappy so we didnt stay and I thought the last one was Skybar but might've been something else.

The Ukraine Thread III - TravelingBodybuilder - 11-05-2018

Anyone actually live there? Always been interested in the ukraine. from this thread i see avoid kyiv. but do those smaller cities still have modern edm nightlife , nice restaurants etc.

The Ukraine Thread III - Polniy_Sostav - 11-07-2018

Please refrain from using Ukrainian names like "Kyiv" or "Lviv". Kiev or Lvov would be more appropriate.

Quote: (10-19-2018 11:34 AM)Incubus Wrote:  

I spent most of May in Zhytomyr (an hour outside of Kiev..hire a driver is quickest trip)
Be careful with small cities because they can be dull which means for me getting a routine that basically kills time (sleeping, going to market, hitting the gym e.t.c) and the motivation to game dwindles as the locals get to know and respect? you

I've been back in Kiev since August and it's doubtful I'll be venturing outside the city again. I can say that staying in a smaller Ukrainian city educated me more on the girls mindsets/what drives them/what they want and helped my approaches in Kiev (most kievians are from small towns/villages/cities)
Currently living with a 23 yr (7) and she only cares a little that I'm 57 and I put this situation down to understanding where she came from and what she wants out of life.
Hire a driver to go to Zhitomir... hilarious

Quote: (10-19-2018 11:34 AM)Incubus Wrote:  

I spent most of May in Zhytomyr (an hour outside of Kiev..hire a driver is quickest trip)
Be careful with small cities because they can be dull which means for me getting a routine that basically kills time (sleeping, going to market, hitting the gym e.t.c) and the motivation to game dwindles as the locals get to know and respect? you

I've been back in Kiev since August and it's doubtful I'll be venturing outside the city again. I can say that staying in a smaller Ukrainian city educated me more on the girls mindsets/what drives them/what they want and helped my approaches in Kiev (most kievians are from small towns/villages/cities)
Currently living with a 23 yr (7) and she only cares a little that I'm 57 and I put this situation down to understanding where she came from and what she wants out of life.
Hire a driver to go to Zhitomir... and live with a 23years old girls ....I have a feeling you won't find a wife unfortunately

Quote: (10-31-2018 07:11 PM)coopers317 Wrote:  

A bit off the topic, but...

Is anyone here familiar with the golf courses in Kyiv? I see they have a few, love the game, and just want to know your experience. Also, does anyone have experience traveling with clubs in general? Is it worth it or should I just rent? Do you have any experience in making connections this way? Feel free to PM me.

I ask because even though I’ve traveled a lot, this will be my first go of actually picking up and moving to a new location long-term (EE with Kyiv as the home base). I’m thinking traveling with the extra baggage could be a pain but just wanted to hear if anyone else has experience in this arena.

Golf course in Kiev.
I am not sure from which planet you are ...

The Ukraine Thread III - coopers317 - 11-07-2018

https://www.golfadvisor.com/course-direc...5-ukraine/

Yes, there is golf in Ukraine. From what I hear though, it is a relatively new thing. My original question was probably better suited for the general forum, as it was really more about the pros/cons of traveling with clubs in general. Ukraine just happens to be my destination.

The Ukraine Thread III - coopers317 - 11-07-2018

double post

The Ukraine Thread III - BangBoy123 - 11-16-2018

Welcome to the forum, if you look more closely you'll see that I said it's the worst city for bitches, not the worst city.

The Ukraine Thread III - Shemp - 11-21-2018

Shemp wrote in the Poland thread:
>>I spent this entire past summer and summer 2018 in Kyiv and summer 2016 in Dnipro and Zaporizhia. I saw almost no Turks/Arabs other than as part of my social activity (more on this on the Minsk thread). That's because I don't hang out near the whore bars. I'm actually going to ask on this forum next summer where all the Turks/Arabs are in Kyiv, just to see for myself if these rumors are true.

>>Rocha replied:
>>In Kharkov a lot of Turks and Arabs. Even more than in Kiev nowadays. Ukraine airlines flyes from Turkey to Kharkov and cheaper prices overall than Kiev are the most important factors for this invasion. Also a lot of students from Africa, Arab countries, Turkey, Central Asia, Caucasus, etc, in the Kharkov Universities

-----
^Where specifically on Kyiv though? This past summer I once saw 3 young Arab men walking together in daytime. That was in Podil area. Very conspicuous. Then in Dnipro I remember seeing some black African university students. But that about it, other than the turks at my social activity (no, not a Turkish bath, think more on the lines of chess, though something women more enjoy than chess, also you're not missing much since the women are not beauties, I'm there for the activity itself). Never been to Kharkiv.

The Ukraine Thread III - TravelingBodybuilder - 11-21-2018

Kharkov Or Kiev? to live for 3-6 months.

hot girls
status boost ( I imagine Kiev the white american is not an exotic compared to kharkov)
english friendly.
good night life(not some $100 speakers playing in a club with outdated music ... i like modern music.. electronic mostly deep house etc. but i like everything)
is what i am looking for.

also funny you guys mention the arabs... A girl i met in thailand is from the ukraine and was in dubai for 6 months... dont know what she was doing there.... maybe some sugar arab daddy was "sponsoring " her

The Ukraine Thread III - Coke Zero Addict - 11-21-2018

Hey guys,

Planning a trip to Kiev this summer. First timer to the FSU, and Slavic women. I set my Tinder location to Kiev and swiped probably less than 100 slags. My results were pretty paltry to say the least. Should I continue swiping hundreds more over the course of a few days and wait? Or is Tinder bad there now?

Thanks fellas.

The Ukraine Thread III - Akwesi - 11-21-2018

Some people seriously think this is just a horny Tripadvisor...

The Ukraine Thread III - ManX - 11-21-2018

Quote: (11-21-2018 12:28 AM)Shemp Wrote:  

>>I spent this entire past summer and summer 2018 in Kyiv and summer 2016 in Dnipro and Zaporizhia. I saw almost no Turks/Arabs other than as part of my social activity (more on this on the Minsk thread). That's because I don't hang out near the whore bars. I'm actually going to ask on this forum next summer where all the Turks/Arabs are in Kyiv, just to see for myself if these rumors are true.

>>Rocha replied:
>>In Kharkov a lot of Turks and Arabs. Even more than in Kiev nowadays. Ukraine airlines flyes from Turkey to Kharkov and cheaper prices overall than Kiev are the most important factors for this invasion. Also a lot of students from Africa, Arab countries, Turkey, Central Asia, Caucasus, etc, in the Kharkov Universities

-----
^Where specifically on Kyiv though? This past summer I once saw 3 young Arab men walking together in daytime. That was in Podil area. Very conspicuous. Then in Dnipro I remember seeing some black African university students. But that about it, other than the turks at my social activity (no, not a Turkish bath, think more on the lines of chess, though something women more enjoy than chess, also you're not missing much since the women are not beauties, I'm there for the activity itself). Never been to Kharkiv.

So there was have it, Shemp has not seen any Turks in Ukraine. It's all been a lie, they're actually from Kurdistan

The Ukraine Thread III - scengja - 11-21-2018

Quote: (11-21-2018 02:06 AM)ManX Wrote:  

>>Rocha replied:

-----

So there was have it, Shemp has not seen any Turks in Ukraine. It's all been a lie, they're actually from Kurdistan

Yeah, if you spent the entire summer in Kiev and saw "almost no Turks/Arabs" there is something seriously wrong. Maybe you were hanging out in suburbs all the time. Anyone taking a walk around Gulliver, Khreschatyk, Arena, Opera House, Golden Gate, in fact anywhere in city centre will notice a lot of turks (especially weekends).

Mostly I was in Podol area (Kontraktova ploshad), or near Druzhby Narodiv or left bank. I never go to city center.

ManX wrote:
>>Impressive in every way compared to the local men? I don't think so.

I did qualify "local men PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTIVITY". There are impressive local men, but they tend not to participate in this activity I'm referring to. A few very impressive local men at the activity, but on the whole the local women and visiting men outclass the local men AT THIS ACTIVITY.

----

Shemp wrote:
>>i participate in a social activity in Kyiv that is popular all over the world and visitors to Kyiv are welcome to participate in the local group. (Please don't ask for specifics, if you are interested in this activity for its own sake, you'll easily find it.)

ManX wrote:
>>So don't ask for this specifics of this social activity, better just to find it? Huh. Are you a Jehovah Witness?

See my reply above to Rocha. If you are genuinely interested in this activity, all you have to do is google "Kyiv XXX" and you'll find where we meet. I don't want a bunch of guys visiting who are not interested in the activity itself, just interested in meeting local women.

The Ukraine Thread III - ManX - 11-21-2018

Quote: (11-21-2018 12:56 PM)Shemp Wrote:  

ManX wrote:
>>Impressive in every way compared to the local men? I don't think so.

I did qualify "local men PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTIVITY". There are impressive local men, but they tend not to participate in this activity I'm referring to. A few very impressive local men at the activity, but on the whole the local women and visiting men outclass the local men AT THIS ACTIVITY.

----

Shemp wrote:
>>i participate in a social activity in Kyiv that is popular all over the world and visitors to Kyiv are welcome to participate in the local group. (Please don't ask for specifics, if you are interested in this activity for its own sake, you'll easily find it.)

ManX wrote:
>>So don't ask for this specifics of this social activity, better just to find it? Huh. Are you a Jehovah Witness?

See my reply above to Rocha. If you are genuinely interested in this activity, all you have to do is google "Kyiv XXX" and you'll find where we meet. I don't want a bunch of guys visiting who are not interested in the activity itself, just interested in meeting local women.

Dude, your first reply was from something I said in another thread, trying to confuse everyone?

I think you overestimate our interest in your chosen activity, you have already told us that you go for 5's or 6's if memory serves me correctly, those of use here who visit Ukraine, or plan to visit Ukraine are very unlikely to be interested in joining a social group of sup-par women and Turks.

By the way I just Googled

"Kyiv XXX"

as you suggested, and I came across an Adult Entertainment guide for Kiev.......it's all started to fall into place

@ManX: you're the one who followed up with that stupid remark about Jehovah's witnesses (???) when I wrote I would not reveal what this activity is. So I attempted to clarify. And yes, I'm moving from the Minsk thread so as not to hijack that thread. I was replying to BaatumMania, who keeps going on about lower class Turks everywhere in Ukraine. Then you butted in.

Not sure if you're being smartass or dim about the "Kyiv XXX". In case of the latter, XXX is to be replaced the activity name. As in google "Kyiv chess" or "Kyiv golf".

As for adult entertained venues (whore bars, strip clubs) that's probably where the lower class Turks (and lower class Brits) are. I don't go to such places myself which is why I don't see lower class Turks. Apparently you and Batuumi both do either go to such venues or hang around the neighborhoods with such venues, which is why you are seeing all those lower class Turks. I do see higher class Turks at that one social activity, which occupies a small part of my time while in Kyiv, but I don't see them otherwise.

Another thing, for anyone thinking I'm hiding some treasure trove of Ukrainian women behind this mysterious social activity of mine, try going to the ballet or opera or classical music concerts. Lots of Ukrainian women of all ages along with higher class male visitors to Kyiv, including visiting higher class Turks, at those activities. Unlike these activities, my activity could be easily swamped by a sudden influx of guys lurking on this thread, which is why I'm not revealing it.

The Ukraine Thread III - Tigre - 11-21-2018

think more on the lines of chess, though something women more enjoy than chess

Trick question.

There is nothing women enjoy more than chess. [Image: unsure.gif]

The Ukraine Thread III - BangBoy123 - 11-22-2018

Quote: (11-21-2018 05:12 PM)Shemp Wrote:  

Another thing, for anyone thinking I'm hiding some treasure trove of Ukrainian women behind this mysterious social activity of mine, try going to the ballet or opera or classical music concerts. Lots of Ukrainian women of all ages along with higher class male visitors to Kyiv, including visiting higher class Turks, at those activities. Unlike these activities, my activity could be easily swamped by a sudden influx of guys lurking on this thread, which is why I'm not revealing it.

Shemp it seems that you are almost certainly Turkish, I have never known a person stick up for Turks the way you have.

The truth is they are a scourge in Ukraine, and they are almost all sex tourists, they give other foreigners a bad name. I always told my friends that if you want to avoid them just go to any cultural event, theater, opera, ballet, church etc and they will be nowhere to be seen

You said that you don't know how successful these "sophisticated Turks" are with women at your chose social activity, so how do you know they are not sleazy types as is the status quo?

The Ukraine Thread III - ManX - 11-22-2018

Shemp is acting like a little child; "I know something you don't know, I know something you don't know"

The thing is that nobody gives a damn, we're just playing along with him.

The Ukraine Thread III - Polniy_Sostav - 11-22-2018

Quote: (11-07-2018 09:07 PM)coopers317 Wrote:  

https://www.golfadvisor.com/course-direc...5-ukraine/

Yes, there is golf in Ukraine. From what I hear though, it is a relatively new thing. My original question was probably better suited for the general forum, as it was really more about the pros/cons of traveling with clubs in general. Ukraine just happens to be my destination.

no offense man , but i think you re quite wrong trying to force your way through this insignificant sport in a country like Ukraine.