Roosh V Forum
The Ukraine Thread III - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Ukraine Thread III (/thread-37535.html)

The Ukraine Thread III - seniol - 06-11-2016

Is there any other large ukrainian city that has better daygame prospects than Odessa?

The Ukraine Thread III - Cambodian Creamsicle - 06-14-2016

Things Ukrainian girls say:

- I don't want
- It's so interesting
- Why you in Kiev?
- What do you do in Kiev?
- Why you come to Kiev?
- It's seriously
- What do you do?
- Ukrainian girls are the most beautiful
- I go to Turkey
- I go to Cyprus
- I like strong man
- I am translator
- I don't go to school I go to University

The Ukraine Thread III - BangBoy123 - 06-14-2016

Quote: (06-14-2016 10:39 AM)Cambodian Creamsicle Wrote:  

- I don't want
- It's so interesting
- Why you in Kiev?
- Why you come to Kiev?
- It's seriously
- What do you do?
- I go to Turkey
- I go to Cyprus
- I like strong man
- I am translator

- I want serious man
- Maybe yes, maybe no
- What do you vant from me?
- I go to home
- Why don't you like New York?
- This weekend I rest in village
- Putin bad man
- You like Ukrainian girl?

I think you mean, "why you don't like New York?"

The Ukraine Thread III - Vronski - 06-14-2016

- I go to Turkey
- I go to Cyprus

It's true for lower middle-class girls, "dregs" and skanks. Certainly not for sophisticated 8's +, who have holiday priorities (and sponsors) ....... the most appreciable ones (besides Paris and Cote d'Azur) being sun and sand "hip" exotic destinations ..... Koh Samui, Goa, Bali, Miami, Ibiza, ect .... and bragging rights about having gone somewhere "cool"... something like "Oh Natasha, you have been to Turkey this summer, with the poor people ?!? ...... I feel sorry for you ....me, I was in Bali with Sergei, look at my facebook, there's photos we took at Seminyak beach and in Ubud ...."

Never talk about vacations in Turkey or Cyprus to a reasonably sophisticated Russian or Ukrainian girl. You would immediatly be considered as a loser and your sex appeal would plummet.

The Ukraine Thread III - PeruLover12 - 06-14-2016

Quote: (06-14-2016 11:29 AM)BangBoy123 Wrote:  

- I don't want
- It's so interesting
- Why you in Kiev?
- Why you come to Kiev?
- It's seriously
- What do you do?
- I go to Turkey
- I go to Cyprus
- I like strong man
- I am translator

- I want serious man
- Maybe yes, maybe no
- What do you vant from me?
- I go to home
- Why don't you like New York?
- This weekend I rest in village
- Putin bad man
- You like Ukrainian girl?

- How old you are?

The Ukraine Thread III - Vronski - 06-14-2016

^^^^

Right. The above supposed "dialogs" are definitely not what I have experienced. Depends of your "target group" I suppose.

Many guys seem to think that all ukrainian girls are obtuse and superficial, but they forget that many of them are cultured and suckers for their own culture ..and they love to talk about it. It's easy to bring the conversation to a deeper level ...which classic authors they prefer ....Bunin, Lermontov, Bulgakov or Gogol?...or do they prefer modern authors like Pelevin or Kurkov (great ukrainian author by the way) ? Which poet, Turgeniev, Pushkin ? ..... and what are their favorite stanzas ? Which ukrainian or russian rock band, which classic soviet movie, ect ect ?

Someone said here that cultural knowledge alone will not get you a bang BUT it moves you a step closer and allows for the possibility by separating you from a silly sex tourist. So true.

Quote: (06-14-2016 01:04 PM)Vronski Wrote:  

- I go to Turkey
- I go to Cyprus

It's true for lower middle-class girls, "dregs" and skanks. Certainly not for sophisticated 8's +, who have holiday priorities (and sponsors) ....... the most appreciable ones (besides Paris and Cote d'Azur) being sun and sand "hip" exotic destinations ..... Koh Samui, Goa, Bali, Miami, Ibiza, ect .... and bragging rights about having gone somewhere "cool"... something like "Oh Natasha, you have been to Turkey this summer, with the poor people ?!? ...... I feel sorry for you ....me, I was in Bali with Sergei, look at my facebook, there's photos we took at Seminyak beach and in Ubud ...."

Never talk about vacations in Turkey or Cyprus to a reasonably sophisticated Russian or Ukrainian girl. You would immediatly be considered as a loser and your sex appeal would plummet.

Haha well I can understand Turkey, if a girl posts some Facebook pics from Turkey and some Turkish men, she will get deleted.

But Cyprus? I thought that was nice, and more expensive than Goa, Bali and Koh Samui when you take away the airfare.

I'm sure I've met over 100 Ukrainian girls from all facets of game and I would gander 90-95% of them have been to Turkey.

Quote: (06-14-2016 02:46 PM)Cambodian Creamsicle Wrote:  

I'm sure I've met over 100 Ukrainian girls from all facets of game and I would gander 90-95% of them have been to Turkey.

The poor, young, or poor and young ones have barely made it out of Ukraine. No doubt they have still be propositioned at least 100 times by Turkish guys on VK to go.

I suppose you can't blame some of the uglier ones for going, it's a short flight away, good weather, some decent shopping.

Yeah I was talking to an 18 year old little hottie on the street today and she was saying she prefers Facebook over VK because Turkish guys are spamming her with the usual propositions on VK all day long.

I guess they think if they tell a girl "you're so beautiful", "I want to fuck you", "I want to give you a Turkish Snowcone" enough times the girls will show up at their door ready to blow them.

The Ukraine Thread III - Beirut - 06-15-2016

I wouldnt take what ukrainian girls say in your face about turkish guys for granted.

The Ukraine Thread III - 262 - 06-15-2016

Quote: (06-15-2016 02:29 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

I wouldnt take what ukrainian girls say in your face about turkish guys for granted.

You're on the right track. Here's an improvement:
Quote:Quote:

I wouldnt take what girls say in your face about guys for granted.

The Ukraine Thread III - BangBoy123 - 06-15-2016

There are many Ukrainian girls who will fuck with Turkish guys, generally the low class trashy ones, but not exclusively. There's a lot of P4P and Kamaki style stuff going on behind the scenes, offers of Iphones, shoes, holidays in Turkey etc.

Generally they have to work a lot harder than many other foreigners

The Ukraine Thread III - leanmeansexmachine - 06-15-2016

Turks are a nuisance everywhere in Europe. I can only imagine the damage that nightlife will take when they are offered visa free travel.

The problem with Turks really is that they dig their own grave with their behavior in clubs.

The Ukraine Thread III - Kale_anonymous - 06-15-2016

I agree but its weird tho because I saw two Turkish guys with absolute models 10/10 two times! Once on a side street heading 2 maidon and once during some street festival neat sophia square. The couple near maidon was getting into a nice prius taxi and were dressed well.

( I think the one near maidon was hotter) she was seriously an absolute smokeshow, high cheek bones, crazy body, tan (which is rare around kyev) )

They did seemer "richer" but no real difference than what you usually see around the streets of the capital.

interested to know how these two guys pulled these absolute dime pieces and if it really was a form of p4p (I wouldnt guess it is completely but who knows)

now in forsage club,, dont get me started about the trash in there but I digress

The Ukraine Thread III - Beirut - 06-15-2016

Turkey is a big country and there are lots of men there who are big time players.

Also they can look attractive as they combine the tan and strong features with some european features. Of course you have hordes of creepy looking packs as well.

They also have strong connections and networks there due to large numbers, business owners and the strength of the Turkish mafia in some places.

And they outspend the locals.

Girls dont flaunt it but i think many more have been with turkish guys than like to admit it.

I also notice that many gave me a bernie sanders style rant against my racism when id say sometbing negative about them (as i was trying to distance myself from the vibe)

A lot of ukrainian women end up marrying turks and arabs. From all classes as well. Obviously hed have to be of big value to get a high class woman but still.

Because all the men of value from tturkey and some arab states are close to fsu so end up hunting there, while their counterparts in the us or western europe dont come there as often.

The Ukraine Thread III - rudebwoy - 06-15-2016

Italian men have the same thirsty behaviour and have ruined places like Cuba, DR and Brazil.

I think some of you guys under estimate your competition.

Quote: (06-15-2016 09:42 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

Turkey is a big country and there are lots of men there who are big time players.

Also they can look attractive as they combine the tan and strong features with some european features. Of course you have hordes of creepy looking packs as well.

They also have strong connections and networks there due to large numbers, business owners and the strength of the Turkish mafia in some places.

And they outspend the locals.

Girls dont flaunt it but i think many more have been with turkish guys than like to admit it.

I also notice that many gave me a bernie sanders style rant against my racism when id say sometbing negative about them (as i was trying to distance myself from the vibe)

A lot of ukrainian women end up marrying turks and arabs. From all classes as well. Obviously hed have to be of big value to get a high class woman but still.

Because all the men of value from Turkey and some arab states are close to fsu so end up hunting there, while their counterparts in the us or western europe dont come there as often.

Guys from Istanbul are generally better than from the rest of the country, you get some real rough looking specimens from other parts.

Turks do outspend the locals, but even Ukrainian guys spend more than many foreigners. Ukrainian guy's style is to get some money then get the girls paralytic on cocktails then finish the job. Many Westerners are seen as stingy, because it's not in their culture to spend a load of money on a girl just to get sex.

Yes, Turkish are business minded and if they start some small cafe/restaurant in Ukraine their social status goes through the roof, even if it's some greasy kebab shop then that'll be enough to swoon some young sluts.

Let's not forget the familiar scene though of Turkish men in a nightclub, they bought the table, bottle of whiskey, but just end up playing with their phones all night and getting nothing. Also 95% of the time when they are walking down the street then it's often with 5 other Turkish friends, no chicks, or if they are then they are unattractive.

I have also had instances where I say shit about Turks to girls, and the girls jump to their defense, thankfully not often.

Yes Flypgs.com are opening new routes all the time unfortunately, they fly to even Tier 3 cities in Ukraine now.

Quote: (06-15-2016 12:25 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Italian men have the same thirsty behaviour and have ruined places like Cuba, DR and Brazil.

To be honest I would love more Italian guys to come to Ukraine, yes they are sleazy but at least many are cultured and civilized. All the Italian guys i've met here have been good, they often have a great sense of humor.

A Turk has not endearing qualities that are visible to the naked eye

The Ukraine Thread III - Going strong - 06-15-2016

Quote: (06-15-2016 09:42 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

A lot of ukrainian women end up marrying turks and arabs. From all classes as well.

Corrected for you:

A lot of (non-upper class HB4-5-5,5) Ukrainian women end up marrying Turks
A lot of (non-upper class HB5-6-6,5) Ukrainian women end up marrying (wealthy) Arabs
A lot of (HB4,5-5-6-7-7,5) Ukrainian women end up marrying (non-poor) Westerners
Almost all HB8+ Ukrainian women end up marrying (mafiosi or other kinds of money-loaded) Ukrainian (or oligarch Russian) men.

The Ukraine Thread III - raidden - 06-15-2016

- Why you in Kiev?
- Why you come to Kiev?
- What do you do?

Really i laughed a lot reading that, i remembered all times that they told me, they are so watchful about sex tourists, then we have to prepare always a realistic answer to that question.

Its also true how many local woman say they work as translators, maybe one of the main jobs there, also lot of notarius en every street and change money shops.

The Ukraine Thread III - leanmeansexmachine - 06-15-2016

Quote: (06-15-2016 12:56 PM)BangBoy123 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-15-2016 12:25 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

To be honest I would love more Italian guys to come to Ukraine, yes they are sleazy but at least many are cultured and civilized. All the Italian guys i've met here have been good, they often have a great sense of humor.

A Turk has not endearing qualities that are visible to the naked eye

Italians are an even worse plague compared to Turks. Turks are just lightweights who rove in packs and make it difficult to approach in clubs. You can intimidate them easy.

Italians always bring gifts and throw money at girls, making them entitled. We also get them in Belgrade. My last girlfriend had a 40 year old Italian sponsoring her, ofcourse, most of that money was going to me hehe. He never even got a kiss from her.

Important tip for you guys in this part of the world, do not buy women here anything except when you are doing things together like dinner or cinema. Only buy something after 3 months and careful vetting. Show them you have money but have them work for it.

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 06-15-2016

Quote: (06-15-2016 03:52 AM)BangBoy123 Wrote:  

There are many Ukrainian girls who will fuck with Turkish guys, generally the low class trashy ones, but not exclusively. There's a lot of P4P and Kamaki style stuff going on behind the scenes, offers of Iphones, shoes, holidays in Turkey etc.

Generally they have to work a lot harder than many other foreigners

This is a non issue. Many more German girls (or other WE etnicithies living there) than Ukranians fuck and marry with turkish guys. Generally they are no competition in Ukraine, except the few good looking ones.

The Ukraine Thread III - Vronski - 06-16-2016

Quote: (06-15-2016 04:31 PM)leanmeansexmachine Wrote:  

Important tip for you guys in this part of the world, do not buy women here anything. Only buy something after 3 months and careful vetting.

I would disagree with this kind of definitive statement. N°1 rule is that there are no rules. If you feel like it and have the financial means, why not be generous for someone who has genuine feelings for you ?

Keep in mind that FSU men are very generous with their money when it comes to women (and that foreigners have the reputation to be stingy). Gifts do make a good impression. By no means it has to bust your budget (it's the thought that counts) and by no means are gifts even necessary ......and of course I don't say one should shower his girl with gifts or let her dictate how spend money on her, that's pathetic, but a gift does make your girl feel good and even more in love .....and when a Russian or Ukrainian girl really feels passionally in love with you, she will make you feel like the most blessed guy on earth. It's a small gesture for an immense reward.