Roosh V Forum
The Ukraine Thread III - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Ukraine Thread III (/thread-37535.html)

The Ukraine Thread III - Secret - 10-19-2015

Here finally some of my experiences from Dnepro. Left the City already a week ago, so now it s time for a summary.

In the beginning it was not too welcoming. After 3 days I changed my Apartment and lost some time through this. Then the adventure with the shaurma-burgers Girl.

Street approaching was not too pleasant or mabe I hit the wrong Areas. Everybody in a hurry, the streets either too empty to make regular approaches or too full ´, as it s also difficult to stop a Girl when everybody around is pushing. A few pleasant Chats, but a majority rejecting immediately in the form of completely ignoring or Walking faster.

This typical direct stuff like Hi, how are you, short compliment and I want to get known to you works bad in Russian, Girls seem to be trained ignoring such guys. Better: Stop her, bring an Izvini like if you want to ask for the way and then bring your direct Statement. Can work if the Girl is open to meet a new Person.

Also good experience: Asking if she knew English (in English), if she knows chatting around a bit if not changing to Russian saying no Problem I speak Russian but I just wanted to check out the English knowledge of local People for a friend who wants to visit........

So opening in English somehow worked better. Don t know the reason, I think it s not that they love foreigners so much, it s just that it separates you from the typical guy , makes you interesting and gives an Explanation why you are a bit "strange", that you are not a maniak. Too many Girls after opening in Russian just freeze out and don t give a Chance to introduce as a Person.

That much about the General tactics of street game, now to the success stories. The good Thing: if a Girl opens up it s mostly that she is really interested. So maybe the high blow out rate is not that bad but a good filter saving me time.

Day 3: Approach on the street near the main market: Although it s sunday most People in a hurry, annoying Promoters of phone starter packages every few meters. Pass her, turn around after 5 seconds, walk up to her, Hi, smile, I just saw you and found you are interesting, I had to say Hi.......... Hooked. Started talking. She was just doing a sunday afternoon walk. Yeah, that is not uncommon here that a Girl is just doing a walk for relax. Oksana told me that also in the first Moment she thought what the hell is this guy trying to sell, but then she recognized my Accent.
After 5 minutes she offered to Show me around the city as she has time. Ok. Walked for 2 hours , sat down in a bar for a tea ( she is strictly anti alcohol) , went on. Tried to touch her more and more, no protest but also no reaction. Trying to kiss her, she s turning away. She s a big talker but behind the mask a very shy Girl. Living 3 - 4 streets away from my flat we go together to the crossing and say goodbye for today. Asked her to come with me for a tea but of Course she declined.
Met again the next day, she bringing her Little brother 12 years old. Ok, took a walk around Center, had a hot dog for us three, we walk in our direction and I use the Chance to introduce her to my Apartment and make her feel safe inviting her and her brother for a tea.

She felt too safe because the following days she might any time knock on my door without Invitation, so it became harder to game other Girls.
Worked out, next evening after work she calls me asking where I am, I say in the centre, 20 minutes later a call: Ok, I am on central place now, where are you...
Next date she Comes alone in my Apartment after our evening walk , heavy makeout and the next time the bang. Seemed to be not very experienced and passive.
She was quite attaching but a really wonderful Girl in my eyes, friendly, nice, no stupid games, not asking for anything, a funny Person loving the small things in life and not complaining about anything as many ukrainians do.

There were some more successful approaches in Dnipro , I write about later.

The Ukraine Thread III - TripleG - 10-19-2015

Quote: (10-19-2015 08:14 AM)Secret Wrote:  

Here finally some of my experiences from Dnepro. Left the City already a week ago, so now it s time for a summary.

In the beginning it was not too welcoming. After 3 days I changed my Apartment and lost some time through this. Then the adventure with the shaurma-burgers Girl.

Street approaching was not too pleasant or mabe I hit the wrong Areas. Everybody in a hurry, the streets either too empty to make regular approaches or too full ´, as it s also difficult to stop a Girl when everybody around is pushing. A few pleasant Chats, but a majority rejecting immediately in the form of completely ignoring or Walking faster.

This typical direct stuff like Hi, how are you, short compliment and I want to get known to you works bad in Russian, Girls seem to be trained ignoring such guys. Better: Stop her, bring an Izvini like if you want to ask for the way and then bring your direct Statement. Can work if the Girl is open to meet a new Person.

Also good experience: Asking if she knew English (in English), if she knows chatting around a bit if not changing to Russian saying no Problem I speak Russian but I just wanted to check out the English knowledge of local People for a friend who wants to visit........

So opening in English somehow worked better. Don t know the reason, I think it s not that they love foreigners so much, it s just that it separates you from the typical guy , makes you interesting and gives an Explanation why you are a bit "strange", that you are not a maniak. Too many Girls after opening in Russian just freeze out and don t give a Chance to introduce as a Person.

That much about the General tactics of street game, now to the success stories. The good Thing: if a Girl opens up it s mostly that she is really interested. So maybe the high blow out rate is not that bad but a good filter saving me time.

Day 3: Approach on the street near the main market: Although it s sunday most People in a hurry, annoying Promoters of phone starter packages every few meters. Pass her, turn around after 5 seconds, walk up to her, Hi, smile, I just saw you and found you are interesting, I had to say Hi.......... Hooked. Started talking. She was just doing a sunday afternoon walk. Yeah, that is not uncommon here that a Girl is just doing a walk for relax. Oksana told me that also in the first Moment she thought what the hell is this guy trying to sell, but then she recognized my Accent.
After 5 minutes she offered to Show me around the city as she has time. Ok. Walked for 2 hours , sat down in a bar for a tea ( she is strictly anti alcohol) , went on. Tried to touch her more and more, no protest but also no reaction. Trying to kiss her, she s turning away. She s a big talker but behind the mask a very shy Girl. Living 3 - 4 streets away from my flat we go together to the crossing and say goodbye for today. Asked her to come with me for a tea but of Course she declined.
Met again the next day, she bringing her Little brother 12 years old. Ok, took a walk around Center, had a hot dog for us three, we walk in our direction and I use the Chance to introduce her to my Apartment and make her feel safe inviting her and her brother for a tea.

She felt too safe because the following days she might any time knock on my door without Invitation, so it became harder to game other Girls.
Worked out, next evening after work she calls me asking where I am, I say in the centre, 20 minutes later a call: Ok, I am on central place now, where are you...
Next date she Comes alone in my Apartment after our evening walk , heavy makeout and the next time the bang. Seemed to be not very experienced and passive.
She was quite attaching but a really wonderful Girl in my eyes, friendly, nice, no stupid games, not asking for anything, a funny Person loving the small things in life and not complaining about anything as many ukrainians do.

There were some more successful approaches in Dnipro , I write about later.

Good stories. How was night-game in Dnipro? Also, did you try any online?

The Ukraine Thread III - Secret - 10-20-2015

Can t say anything about the night game, my Preference is daygame and I was too busy. One night went with Oksana to check out the Clubs, a Thursday. She had no idea where to go as she is not visiting Clubs. Went into Labyrinth, the most famous Club, there were about 20 People inside at 11.30, probably half of them stuff and the other half friends of the staff. Walked on, went to 2 other places she heard about , 1 was a Strip Club with a Bikini Girl sitting on the lap of a man, the other was more a cafe, with Groups sitting at tables, eating and drinking. Walked on. Saw a Young crowd in front of a building. Asked what s going on here. They told us it s a Student Party of the Railway Transportation University. We went in, Charge was 50 UAH. It was crazy, can t describe it in words. A big building, normally not a Club, completely overcrowded with People, I would estimate about 400-500 People, nowhere to move, 3 improvised Dancefloors, very loud mainly Techno or house and it was boiling hot. No air condition no open window, everybody was completely wet, can t describe the smell, most fellows drunk as hell, must have drunken outside as hardly anyone ordered Drinks at the bar, every 5 minutes the security carrying out a passed out one. But amazingly everybody seemed to hhave great fun, noone complained about the heat, everybody dancing. Oksana also didn t mind too much the boiling heat and was happily dancing. Yeah Ukrainians are very adaptable People. Gaming could be possible in such a place, Ratio 50 50, but very Young People as it was a Student Party.

Tried out online, Mamba. Most Girls don t answer on Mamba. Wrote with a beautiful Girl, decided to meet up, had a walk in the centre and along the river, sat down for a tea, then she had to go home. Nice Girl, 30 years old ( I am 39), one kid 10 years old, broke upwith her husband 4 months ago, has Little time, Long travel to work every day . Met again a few days later, had a Sushi and a Cocktail, went on the big wheel in the amusement park, had KC there, some more on the way back to the Station, declined coming to my Apartment. Didn t see her again as she is so busy and I would leave Dnepr soon. Nice Girl, it was worth Meeting.

The Ukraine Thread III - rishboy77 - 10-20-2015

[/quote]
[/quote]

Although I had given up on Mamba as being all Pro's or Kherson type village girls, I have I started getting some response on they from regular educated girls too.

[/quote]
chochemonger1 Wrote:
The young 7 is take for granted here in the forum. We all wish for the 8 or 9.
The beauty of Ukraine is the great quantity of those darling 7s, like no other country on Earth now.
[/quote]

I would take a solid 7 that you can mold into what you what over a younger 8 or a rare 9. I
have dated much younger ...girls like 25 years younger and they tend to be very temperamental and flaky.
Luck out a get a 7 who is also "foreign groupie" type and you are set for some good times.

The Ukraine Thread III - iwan80 - 10-20-2015

[/quote]

Although I had given up on Mamba as being all Pro's or Kherson type village girls, I have I started getting some response on they from regular educated girls too.

[/quote]
chochemonger1 Wrote:
The young 7 is take for granted here in the forum. We all wish for the 8 or 9.
The beauty of Ukraine is the great quantity of those darling 7s, like no other country on Earth now.
[/quote]

I would take a solid 7 that you can mold into what you what over a younger 8 or a rare 9. I
have dated much younger ...girls like 25 years younger and they tend to be very temperamental and flaky.
Luck out a get a 7 who is also "foreign groupie" type and you are set for some good times.
[/quote]

Mamba is a good resource but in recent years it has quite a mixed reputation[Image: undecided.gif]
because a large number of girls in Mamba who want a little to improve his financial situation ..-
find a foreigner for 2-3 nights, find a rich local sponsor or just bang with boy..

The Ukraine Thread III - Secret - 10-21-2015

Ok, let s continue in Dnepro.
It was my second day streetgaming in this City, I was tired because I walked many miles and got lots of rejection. I surely must overwork my initial opening line.
About 6.30 pm , in front of the railway Station, saw her, went up to her and opened. Smile, positive reaction. Let s call her Vika. She went to the Train going to Odessa for a few days for whatever reason. Had still 40 minutes left. Decided to go for a coffee into Puzata Chata which is next to the Railway Station. Had a nice Chat and I did a Little Kino to make clear where this is going. Brought her to her Train. Some Viber Messages during the next days until she Returns from her trip.

Met up again, took a beer and some dry fish and sat on the Riverside of Dnepr. More Kino and fianlly a KC. She told me that she is still married, but broke up or maybe just having a bad Situation , who knows and who cares. She was really on sexually but had her barriers. Invitation to my Apartment failed, she openly admitted that this would turn her on too much and she won t control herself which is not her plan.

Next date the makeout went even heavier, first on the Riverside, then went to the mall for some Food, fingering her in the Elevator of the mall, (do they have Video surveillnce there? Have fun watching!). Similar next date, but she consequently refuses coming to my Apartment.

Still in good contact with her writing from time to time.

The Ukraine Thread III - Chengiz88 - 10-24-2015

Out of interest what time of year would experienced forum members recommend visiting Kiev? I mean best time of year, weather wise etc. Was thinking of planning a trip there with friends next year sometime.

The Ukraine Thread III - _GQ_ - 10-24-2015

Question for Ukraine vets. What's the best city for someone with solid game to start in? Let's say that duration of the stay is one month. Main criteria is abundance of 18-25 year old 7s, English ability, price of a nice flat in the central area of the city, and exotic factor.

The Ukraine Thread III - PeruLover12 - 10-26-2015

The Ukraine Thread III - edlefou - 10-27-2015

For those living in Kyiv who are into juicing, check out FreshFactory. It's a cafe chain with about a dozen locations.

For around 130 UAH (depending on which ingredients you want) they'll make you a liter of fresh juice from any combination of about a dozen ingredients like beets, carrots, apples, grapefruit, ginger, etc.

The Ukraine Thread III - samsamsam - 10-28-2015

Winter Is Coming. And So Is Ukraine’s Far Right.

An armed, radical threat could tear Ukraine apart before snow falls in Kiev.

Quote:Quote:

http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/10/08/ukra...ty-winter/

There’s a reason most revolutions in Eastern Europe begin in the winter, from Russia in 1905 to Ukraine’s Maidan in 2013. Once the cold settles in, a government’s empty promises are laid bare. Over the next several days, forecasters are predicting, the temperature in Ukraine will plunge to freezing. When President Petro Poroshenko looks at the thermometer, he should be worried.

Ukrainians are seething with anger over the plunging quality of life and the government’s failure to purge the country of oligarchy and corruption, the very issues that ignited the 2013-2014 Maidan uprising in the first place. This is not Kremlin propaganda. A Washington Post article in August spoke of the “sense that last year’s wave of protests delivered little but fresh misery.” A recent Atlantic Council report states that “[i]f the Ukrainian government does not follow through with an ambitious reform agenda, public support for reforms will wane while dissatisfaction will increase, threatening political stability and the country’s successful future.” Even George Soros, a stalwart backer of Kiev, wrote this month that “the general population is increasingly dissatisfied both with the slow speed of reforms and the continued decline in living standards.”

If Ukraine were a stable country, this mounting public disillusionment would manifest itself through an unseating of the ruling party in the next election or perhaps through a referendum of no confidence in the administration. But Ukraine — fresh off a revolution followed by 19 months of war — is far from stable. Its citizens have more weapons than they do trust in their government. If the average Ukrainian can’t scrape together enough money to feed and heat his family in the brutal Ukrainian winter, he will blame Kiev (and the West) and express his outrage not at the polls, but in the streets.

Russian President Vladimir Putin is not the only one who would love to see the Poroshenko government fail. Ukraine has an active far-right movement composed of ultranationalist groups, organizations that combine radical political agendas (with racist and homophobic overtones) with sizable paramilitary formations. Some of these groups, such as Svoboda, began as far-right political parties that were on the margins of Ukraine’s politics before Maidan. Others, like Right Sector, were formed out of paramilitary groups of street fighters that merged into a movement during the uprising. As the war against Russia-backed separatists unfolded, these organizations formed volunteer battalions that proved crucial in containing the separatists.

As with many things in Ukraine, the far right’s numbers, as well as the extent of Kiev’s control over their battalions, remains nebulous. In July, Right Sector’s Dmytro Yarosh was able to call up around 5,000 members for a march in Kiev, though how many of the participants were fighters as opposed to party supporters is unclear. Likewise, the Azov Battalion, which has been banned from receiving U.S. training and weapons by Congress, has been nominally under Kiev’s control when it comes to fighting separatists; where Azov’s loyalty lies when it comes to facing Kiev is an open question.

What is clear is that these groups are capable of sowing immense chaos and carnage, as was proved on Aug. 31, when grenade-wielding thugs from Svoboda killed four Ukrainian National Guardsmen and wounded 138 others in front of the parliament building in Kiev. This attack was far from the first time that the far right has threatened Kiev or spilled blood: On July 11, Right Sector was involved in a deadly shootout with police in the western Ukrainian town of Mukacheve, and members of several battalions have threatened a coup after the fighting in the east is concluded.

Up to this point, more or less, the far right and Kiev have shared a common enemy: Russian-backed separatists in eastern Ukraine. But as the violence in the eastern regions abates, the ultranationalists — including their affiliated (and heavily armed) battalions — are turning their attention inward. Over the past several months, these groups have been increasingly ratcheting up the pressure on Poroshenko, declaring his administration to be an “internal occupation” and calling, as Right Sector put it, for the “new phase” of the revolution.Over the past several months, these groups have been increasingly ratcheting up the pressure on Poroshenko, declaring his administration to be an “internal occupation” and calling, as Right Sector put it, for the “new phase” of the revolution.

Kiev and the far right are at a stalemate. Poroshenko doesn’t have the power to disband the ultranationalists (the administration’s response to the Aug. 31 bloodshed has been restricted to a handful of arrests), but the far-right factions aren’t able to openly move on Kiev either. For that, they’ll need to have everyday people protesting in the streets. They need another Maidan.

This is why two narratives are currently battling each other in Ukraine — across op-eds, social media, and news conferences. Poroshenko is exhorting his compatriots to stay calm and look to the future. The far right, meanwhile, is exploiting frustration and anger amid economic hardships and urging people to take to the streets.

In September, IMF chief Christine Lagarde wrapped up her visit to Kiev by praising reforms carried out by Ukraine as “astonishing” and urging Poroshenko and Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk to stay the course. From a big-picture perspective, Lagarde is correct: Kiev’s accomplishments are remarkable considering that it had inherited a country saddled with debt, paralyzed with corruption, and bleeding from a devastating war with Russian-backed rebels. The fact that Ukraine hasn’t imploded is in itself a testament to both the Ukrainian people and Western aid.

But the average Ukrainian doesn’t have the luxury of looking at the big picture. Utility tariffs have skyrocketed, as have prices for goods and services and the unemployment rate. The eastern regions are in the middle of a humanitarian crisis, with more than 1.5 million internally displaced people subsisting on the mercy of volunteers and sporadic funding from Kiev’s strained coffers. A July poll showed that only 3 percent of the country is satisfied with the pace of change, while Yatsenyuk, the man responsible for carrying out the IMF’s reforms, has an approval rating of 11 percent.

Each week brings winter closer, making austerity measures such as reduced social services and raised utility fees bite harder. Meanwhile, the far right’s cry will resonate more and more. Perhaps the clearest indicator of this has come from the way in which some of Ukraine’s bigger parties have taken up ultranationalist talking points while distancing themselves from Poroshenko. In early September, Oleh Lyashko, the leader of the Radical Party, which officially split from Poroshenko’s coalition, denounced the president as Ukraine’s biggest criminal. Poroshenko’s rival Yulia Tymoshenko went even further, telling the Independent that the administration’s unpopular reforms are going to trigger “an uncontrolled uprising that could sweep Ukraine away as a country.”

This is exactly what the far right needs. Groups like Svoboda function best when they can mix in with crowds, presenting themselves as fighters against corruption and injustice; when a crowd is gathered, any imprudent move on the government’s part will be seen as a move against “the people.” Throngs of protesters are the far right’s fuel, and once they are in place, the country has no shortage of explosives.

Under the most optimistic scenario, a far-right uprising would greatly destabilize Ukraine; Poroshenko wouldn’t be able to continue implementing IMF reforms if he were busy fending off an armed insurrection in the middle of Kiev. At worst, this would set off a chain of events that would rapidly turn the country into a fractured, failed state of 45 million people in the middle of Europe.

To give democratic Ukraine the best chance to survive, Washington must minimize the chances of citizens rising up once winter hits. Statements of solidarity aren’t enough. What’s needed are food, clothing, medicine — tangible, visible, and immediate relief, all stamped with “Courtesy of Kiev and the United States” — to ensure that the people of Ukraine continue to believe that they have a positive future with the West.

This isn’t a novel idea. During the Cold War, the State Department turned it into an art form. From the Berlin Airlift in 1948 to the Russian-language Voice of America broadcasts beamed into the Soviet Union through the 1980s, the United States has a long history of analyzing the situation on the ground, predicting the needs of the population, and acting to win over hearts, minds, and stomachs.

America’s current Ukraine policy has mostly neglected this kind of aid. That’s a shame. Washington has an opportunity to mitigate what the United Nations describes as an impending humanitarian disaster while combating the destabilizing power of Ukraine’s far-right radicals. It’s an opportunity that shouldn’t be ignored, because if angry, starving people take to the streets of Kiev, the result is likely to be most unpleasant, both for Ukrainian and American interests in the region. Meanwhile, the temperature is continuing to drop.

The Ukraine Thread III - samsamsam - 10-28-2015

Anyone see this?

On a side note someone told me the exchange rate is 24 hryvnia to the dollar. Seems like things are getting tougher.

The Ukraine Thread III - Oskar - 10-29-2015

Hey man, I'm in Kiev now. Running day game.

If you see a black guy wearing jeans and an orange coat on Khreshatik, thats me haha. Nothing like standing out in a crowd.

Anyone know of any basketball courts in Kiev?

Thanks to black shirt and sweater guys from the forum for the game advice and meet up. I'm now running "rapper" game where I pretend to be a hip hop star.

Excuse me girl, do you know any good hip hop clubs?
I ramble on about JayZee and Pee Diddy for a while. They can't tell I'm full of shit or blacks are such a rare commodity.... it all works!

I got 6 numbers so far!!!!
Kiev is paradise for black guys, so much better than NYC where I get pegged for a thug.

See you on the court!

The Ukraine Thread III - 262 - 10-29-2015

^^^
Just replied to your PM, but for anyone else curious about basketball courts in Kiev, I do know where this is an outdoor one. It's in Hidropark, between the outdoor weight training machines and the beach.

If you're coming from the Hidropark Metro station, go right to exit the station, then go right at the split. You should then head up a hill to cross a bridge. At the end of the bridge, go right to the beach (you'll see it from the bridge). Walking along the "boardwalk," keep looking on your left for the court.

The Ukraine Thread III - AWright - 10-29-2015

As an American citizen do you think going to Ukraine for an extended amount of time would cause me issues if I ever wanted to live in Russia for an extended amount of time?

The Ukraine Thread III - Oskar - 10-29-2015

Awesome day today, got 2 more number closes today. All I had to do was drop the N-bomb a few times and I hit gold. I met another black guy on the street and chatted him up. Turns out he's from Cameroon and was a student at the Engineering uni here. We went out for a beer and he told about all the best spots for blacks here. He even admitted to sometimes pretending to be from the UK to get "rich black" factor.

After a long game day, I'm at a sushi restaurant chilling with black shirt guy from the forum. Hitting up a few clubs tonite! Party till dawn baby!

The Ukraine Thread III - Travesty - 10-29-2015

This is my favorite hardcore band touring in UA.

Hate you guys that live there. The lead singer's observations UA chicks vs. American.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs-xu-YP...e&t=59m55s

The Ukraine Thread III - Oskar - 10-30-2015

I got way too drunk last night and just got hom. What a night!

But being a nigga is something special here. I saw 4 other foreign guys but they got nowhere in the club. I got a kiss close with this super hot blonde wow! I got her number too and we're definately meeting for sushi today. She was so enthusiastic to be with me after I said I knew JayZee personally and was a rap producer.

The Ukraine Thread III - Sosa - 10-30-2015

This is my response to Roosh's "5 Observations From My 2015 Visit To Ukraine" article.

When you say "It's just not a pleasant place to live anymore", could you elaborate please? What makes other countries like Poland and Russia better alternatives in terms of living? I was in Ukraine for 2 months over the summer (Uzhorod, Lviv, and 1 month in Kiev). Had a very good time meeting girls overall. I'm relatively young in my late 20's, fit, and African American so I stood out like a sore thumb. I strongly believe that Average girl there is model looking. Stunning to me as this was my first time in Eastern Europe coming from America. However this is what I did not like about Kiev.

1. People do not smile - especially on the Metro. Its pretty depressing. The exception to this are the expats and younger generation of girls at times. Despite this, more often than not they would open up after you ask them a question.

2. You have to learn Russian. At the minimum conversational, everyday words and the cryllic alphabet to read.

3. Night clubs are littered with pros or semi pros. I was outright approached and asked If I wanted sex twice while in Kiev. Once I flipped the script and asked her how much she would pay for me. She was visibly upset afterwards. I frequented night clubs when I was there - Forsage, Coyote Ugly, Caribbean Club, Sorry Babushka, etc. 100% can attest to what Roosh had to say about nightclubs. Upon my return I'm running straight social circle game.

4. Accomodation for a 1 BR apartment wasn't nearly as cheap as I expected in Kiev. Still better in the west - but I was still watchful of my spending in general. In other Ukrainian cities housing and general spending is much cheaper.

5. Definitely in influx of Hipster culture in Ukraine, especially in Lviv. Was surprised. But the girls are still much more feminine than in the West.

6. Finally, racism does exist in Kiev. Granted I had no problems in any other Ukrainian city and felt very safe. But walking at night on Kreschatik or taking a metro - you must be aware and smart. My friend Viktor was interning for the Kyiv Post during my stay there and interviewed for an article about Racism in Kyiv. Here is the link.

http://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine/...96587.html

Despite the negatives - I still had a great time in Ukraine. One of my friends who worked at a hostel was commenting on how easy it was compare to other travelers she's seen to meet women. Was genuinely surprised. Granted I went in the summer and plan on coming back in January, so my experience could change due to the cold winters.

Fantastic article Roosh. Truthful and accurate which has become par for the course. I honestly felt a little disappointed after reading this article as I was genuinely excited to coming back to Kiev in a couple of months. Now I'm having second thoughts.

If not Ukraine, then where!? Mexico seems to be the only alternative. Looking for quality - not quantity. Ukraine has the highest quality of beautiful, approachable women in the world in my opinion. Apparently you just cant live there for long.

The Ukraine Thread III - Oskar - 10-30-2015

Well, all the numbers I got flaked on me today. I read an article that said you should do at least 30 approaches a day. It says most people simply are too lazy. If you want to be a marathon runner you need to run 3 hours a day, every day...so the same goes for game.

But the good news is I made a ton of friends here in Kiev at an all black evangelical church. The pastor is so spiritual and the congregation welcomed me. Maybe its time I visit my distant relatives in West Africa.

The Ukraine Thread III - samsamsam - 10-30-2015

Thanks for the heads up on Roosh's Ukraine article.

I can't seem to find it where he mentioned something about Ukraine getting (paraphrasing and I think he said this) that within a year or two it will be very easy for Ukrainians to head west. Was that some visa program or joining the EU?

That would really alter the dynamics. Not in a way I would hope for since I would like to spend some more time in Ukraine.

The Ukraine Thread III - William Windsor - 10-30-2015

Sosa, it's good reading your posts. I just wanted to say your points 3, 4, 5 apply to Kiev and perhaps to Odessa and Lviv, but probably not to the rest of Ukraine, not the city I'm in. Maybe there are a couple hipsters here now.

Your points 1, 2, 6 apply to my city.

Quote: (10-30-2015 09:09 AM)Oskar Wrote:  

Well, all the numbers I got flaked on me today.

One of these is the blond sushi girl you kiss closed last night? Congrats on that. Making plans while out late drinking, plans don't mean much in those scenarios.

I've had success waiting 5-7 days before contacting Ukrainian girls. I'm not saying you have to wait that long but the next day when she's tired after being out all night drinking, that's a longshot.

The Ukraine Thread III - rishboy77 - 10-30-2015

Quote: (10-30-2015 01:55 PM)William Windsor Wrote:  

Sosa, it's good reading your posts. I just wanted to say your points 3, 4, 5 apply to Kiev and perhaps to Odessa and Lviv, but probably not to the rest of Ukraine, not the city I'm in. Maybe there are a couple hipsters here now.

Your points 1, 2, 6 apply to my city.

Quote: (10-30-2015 09:09 AM)Oskar Wrote:  

Well, all the numbers I got flaked on me today.

One of these is the blond sushi girl you kiss closed last night? Congrats on that. Making plans while out late drinking, plans don't mean much in those scenarios.

I've had success waiting 5-7 days before contacting Ukrainian girls. I'm not saying you have to wait that long but the next day when she's tired after being out all night drinking, that's a longshot.

William... it's more then that. These Ukrainian girls are smart... many girls wait a week or more to see if you really sticking around or just another pump and dump foreigner there for a week or 2.

My advice is to find the "groupie" ... escalate quickly.

The Ukraine Thread III - samsamsam - 10-30-2015

Well I think I found some info on my question in the previous post. I also found this news site that I have never seen before. Anyone know if it is reputable? There seem to be a lot of articles on the Russian military also.

http://sputniknews.com/

Kiev Hopes for Visa-Free Regime With EU in Second Half of 2016

KIEV (Sputnik) – Ukrainian Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin has expressed hope that Ukraine would be able to reach a final agreement on a visa-free regime with the European Union in the second half of 2016.

"I am certain that the visa-free regime will be achieved next year. We should have our final report on December 15 of this year. It will then be considered by the commission, then it will be considered by the European Council and then the process of technical implementation will be launched. It will last several months," Klimkin said in a Wednesday interview with the Ukrainian 24 TV news channel.

Ukraine has long sought a visa-free regime with the European Union. The introduction of a visa-free regime for Ukrainian citizens was stated to be a priority for the new authorities in Kiev, after then-President Viktor Yanukovych was overthrown in February 2014.

According to Klimkin, in order to secure a visa-free regime with the European Union, Ukraine needs to fulfil a number of demands, including the improvement of passport control, before December 15.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150924/1...z3q6eUEPZ2

Here is another article about Ukrainians selling their passports.

Ukrainian media have discovered a worrying new trend: Ukrainians leaving their country permanently to go live abroad are selling their identifying information, from internal passports, to tax identifiers and even birth certificates, with online classified sites becoming flooded with potential sellers.

Game Over: Ukraine on Brink of Economic Collapse
Ukrainian news hub Vesti has discovered that dozens of ads have begun appearing on Ukrainian classified sites such as olx.ua, featuring ads like: "Leaving the country. Will sell my Ukrainian [internal] passport. The passport is clean. No loans against it. Checked against all databases. Will sell for cheap."

Like many post-Soviet countries, Ukraine has a system of internal passports, which are used as the main document for identification within the country. Ukrainians can use their internal passports to travel to Russia and Belarus; travel to other countries requires international passports.

Contacting the seller above while posing as a potential buyer, a journalist from Vesti discovered that the man was moving to Germany, and that he no longer felt the need to hang on to his internal passport. "I will sell the passport from $1,000 US; if you need the [tax] identifier that will be another $500. I don't care what you're buying it for. In any case I can always say that I lost it and decided not to report it to the police because I no longer need it," the man, identified only as Sergei, said.

Another man contacted by the Ukrainian news site was also willing to throw in his birth certificate and diploma. "$2,200 for everything. I don't need these things anymore, and I need the money," the man noted.

Ukrainian legal experts have warned that the passports will be used mainly for criminal purposes, noting that according to Ukraine's criminal code, forged and faked documents carry with them a sentence of up to three years behind bars.
Human rights activist Eduard Bagirov noted that the passports may come in handy for politicians and businessmen looking to escape the country. "Actually, the range of people who might be interested in such a thing is very large, from people who register [fake] one-day firms through which they make cash withdrawals, to those who sell stolen goods to pawnshops, to large-scale scammers, and even murderers."

Ultimately, Bagirov warned that "if the buyer commits a crime with your passport, and he will, because otherwise he has no reason to buy it, you may be held liable as an accomplice to the crime." So far, such threats have not stopped dozens of desperate Ukrainian would-be immigrants from offering their documents for sale.
Protesters burn tires during a rally supporting a law on the restructuring of foreign currency loans in front of the Ukrainian

Over the past year-and-a-half, Ukrainians have seen a dramatic decline in their standards of living as a result of a deep political and economic crisis, which have reverberated across every sphere of life. Wages and pensions in the country have been frozen, while prices for basic goods, including food and utilities, have skyrocketed. Earlier this year, embattled Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk stated that the country's challenge for 2015 will be to "survive," with "absolutely everyone" to feel the pinch of the economic crisis.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150530/1...z3q6fArX1o

The Ukraine Thread III - samsamsam - 11-01-2015

So this girl is a teacher in Kiev. Stumbled across this video, couldn't upload it.

https://vid.me/23sG

I mean, at least she isn't super fat, but I think chunks are hiding underneath the clothes.

But the thing with American girls is they think they are funny. And they are not (well maybe 1 out of 1,000). Not sure why anyone would wife her other than for a greencard, makes sense when you watch the video.