Roosh V Forum
The Ukraine Thread III - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Ukraine Thread III (/thread-37535.html)

The Ukraine Thread III - WashedUPVet - 09-10-2015

@L, That was the greatest set of prose I have read all week all week. Thank you for your time. True or not (and I have most confidently thought true) it was a riviting story that played out in my mind. Please come to Moscow as I'm "trapped" here for two months until I can convert my student visa into multiple entry. I will pay the customs fees for Revo personally.

The Ukraine Thread III - samsamsam - 09-10-2015

Quote: (09-10-2015 11:07 AM)Troutslayer Wrote:  

Revo must be brewed in Gods balls. Great story, great story telling.

I wonder if Revo is made from Ligurian's blood donations.

As far as the pm Ligurian got, I don't mean any disrespect to the respected member that pm'd Ligurian, but it seems plenty of people have been with Ligurian and vouch for him. Some guys just do shit other guys don't. Just the way it is. I have had some PMs with the Ligurian and he seems pretty straightforward. And don't forget some people doubt Slubu and he is a pretty solid guy. He just seemed to stumble into the most interesting shit.

But I may be in your neck of the woods soon Ligurian. If you can get me laid you will be a legend. I'll name all my kids The Ligurian, The Ligurian 2 and so on. You'd be cool as fuck in my book [Image: biggrin.gif]

Edit: I may sound like a bit of a homer and that's fine. Until someone has real proof that TL is not telling the truth then I just chalk it up to the guy living his life. We all have different lives. We all succeed and fail in different things. It is ok that we are different. I'm just happy there are guys sharing a slice of life that I don't have exposure to.

The Ukraine Thread III - Lika - 09-10-2015

I believe you mate but be careful with police and thugs... You're pushing your luck

The Ukraine Thread III - Menace - 09-10-2015

Great story Ligurian, but this seems like a lot of potential trouble over 5 Euros. I don't expect girls to keep their end of the bargain, that's for men. Be careful out there...don't think you need to keep feeding RVF with wild adventures simply because people love your writing (you probably don't but just saying).

The Ukraine Thread III - Felix 5000 - 09-10-2015

good on

Quote: (09-10-2015 11:21 AM)WashedUPVet Wrote:  

@L, That was the greatest set of prose I have read all week all week. Thank you for your time. True or not (and I have most confidently thought true) it was a riviting story that played out in my mind. Please come to Moscow as I'm "trapped" here for two months until I can convert my student visa into multiple entry. I will pay the customs fees for Revo personally.

I hear Revo have a long list of demands like muscians and movie stars. I think at a minimum they fly first class and snort only the best cocaine.

The Ukraine Thread III - PeruLover12 - 09-10-2015

The Ukraine Thread III - Lord Tito - 09-10-2015

Quote: (09-10-2015 12:55 PM)The Ligurian Wrote:  

Thanks for the support chaps.

A bit busy now to reply to people individually except to say to Lika that now in my sober state and about to go out into Gomel for a night out again, I am a bit nervous. I kind of wish we had left for Minsk as planned. Hopefully a fun but more peaceful night than yesterday evening will ensue!

We know that wont happen. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Quote: (09-10-2015 12:55 PM)The Ligurian Wrote:  

Hopefully a fun but more peaceful night than yesterday evening will ensue!

I read in the "Bro Psychology Handbook" that lying to yourself is not a healthy sign. [Image: lol.gif]

We all know this will be another Revo infused night of nonsense. Btw, I was reading the ingredients and it starts all nice with vitamin c and shit and then it ends with guarana. It has bat poop in it? Wtf?

Hopefully, on the side of the can is a complementary pre loaded rabies shot.

I know it's guano.

The Ukraine Thread III - Brodiaga - 09-10-2015

Quote: (09-10-2015 11:21 AM)WashedUPVet Wrote:  

They sell energy drinks mixed with alcohol in Russia. I believe, it's called Jaguar. Never tried it, though.

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 09-10-2015

The purpose is to load a gun, to find an enemy and watch him run, one you shoot, two you go, over and over. Never say no.

I feel like a teen, excited to put my hands on this.

Dear Kievans, better lockdown your daughters in the next days.

The Ukraine Thread III - TripleG - 09-10-2015

Where can I buy some Revo stock? [Image: idea.gif] I asked before but for those of us in the west or EU where we can't purchase it how does it taste? Is it similar at all to Red Bull & Vodka mix?

The Ukraine Thread III - samsamsam - 09-11-2015

Quote: (09-10-2015 11:07 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

Where can I buy some Revo stock? [Image: idea.gif] I asked before but for those of us in the west or EU where we can't purchase it how does it taste? Is it similar at all to Red Bull & Vodka mix?

I have heard it tastes like a mix of lighter food and a week old salad.

The Ukraine Thread III - Beirut - 09-11-2015

We had a bunch of them in lebanon. XXL and BUZZ and stuff. Last i heard they banned them cause theyre a major health risk? or maybe theyre just pussies

The Ukraine Thread III - Lord Tito - 09-11-2015

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 09-12-2015

I do not know...do not want to desmistify anything, but I guess that for those who are familar with Asterix comics, maybe I am just a kind of Obelix, born inside the cauldron.

I drank a can of Revo, and the only thing I felt was more will to piss. Business as usual.
Went out solo, had dinner in Arena and number closed a couple of Yuliya's, proceeded to the bar, where hooked up with a Czech girl, a resident, and a perfect 9, one of those things that are only possible in Ukraine...stupid as I am sometimes, did not number closed, she and the friend told me that where going to skybar, and as it was also my plan, told that shall meet them again there. In skybar, went for a smoke, a hot blonde in a group with other girl and an older guy starts to hit on me hard, I proceeded as usual, and then the guy tells me in perfect english that it is his girlfriend, he his an expat I guess, a 50 year old UK guy, and he starts discussing with her, if she wants me she can go, blablabla. Still, she does not quit, and started making conversation again in front of him, I tried to pour some water in the fire, but she was crazy for me, I had to bail out before some problems arouse. After a while I returned to the smoking area, the same girl started to do the same thing, and I told her that better we do not talk again...she did not obliged, I had to gave her my business card, I can tell it was like soothe the baby, she grabed like it was the last Coke in the desert...2:00am, decided to bail, and hit Dlux, true, more easy to game and score some muff.
I am trying at this moment to figure all the numbers I have in the phone, for me it has been like a meat market the last times I have been there, contrary to what my feels about the place not long ago. Night ended in a karaoke I am familiar with, number closed another double Yuliya/Olga, sang Neangely songs, and made friends with 2 guys from Pravy Sektor, Lvivskie's, one of them just came now from Donbass and was very disappointed that was not getting any muff in Kiyv...My best advice to him, was to go to sleep and try again tomorrow during daytime. Anyway, cool guys, from "zapad Ukrainu". I have been meeting many people from this region lately, all of the the interactions and all of them seem to be nice people, also the 2 girls I met in Lisbon before coming are from there...I have been always a defender of "vostok Ukrainu", but sometimes there is no coincidences.

Well, bottom line, our opinions can change quickly by simple events. And on other notice, or I was born inside the cauldron, or Ligurian, you got to stop to blame yours midsemeanors on Revo [Image: smile.gif] We all know "The plan was for a quiet night last night".

The Ukraine Thread III - superschalk - 09-15-2015

Arrived back in Kiev last Wednesday finally. My kind of girlfriend here is visiting her family eastern Ukraine for the next two weeks so great for me to experience some other options. Before my arrival I got a premium membership at UkraineDate and managed to setup a date for Thursday. If you are into MILFs between 35 and 45 UkraineDate is definitely worth it. If you are more into young 20 something girls this site is maybe not the best option.
I arrived in Kiev on Wednesday evening checked into my apartment but was too tired to do anything so had an early night.

On Thursday I had a bit of work to do so did not leave my apartment for pretty much the whole day. Only left the building for my first date. As mentioned above I got this girl from UkraineDate. She is 37 with a 9 year old son. We were talking a lot on Whatsapp before the date so I had high hopes that this could result in a bang on the first date. She picked me up with her car and we went to a Sushi place close to Arena. As you would expect she was dressed like a typical Ukrainian with high heels and mini skirt. Her boobs were enormous even bigger than on her pictures. We went to the Sushi place and had a nice talk very good chemistry but I also noticed that she would not bang on the first date. So I played it slow. Little bit of touching but not more. After the Sushi and one more drink in some bar close by she drove me home. We will have another date next week. She is running her own business and has a lot of time during the day. So the ideal scenario would be to have her for fun during the day.
On Friday I had a lunch date setup with another girl from UkraineDate. We met in a restaurant close to her office. She is 33 year old lawyer at an insurance company no kids and very independent. Her body is great 8.5 in my opinion and her face 7.5 so a very good combination. We did not chat a lot before the date but there was instant chemistry. She was laughing a lot and smiled a lot. A very happy girl not the usual Ukrainian girl in my opinion. We started touching after 10 minutes and when she went back to the office we had a short makeout. We also decided to go to Caribbean club the following day.

On Friday evening I went out solo. I started the night at Shatu pub. I don’t know for some reason I like this place. I was sitting at the bar next to two about 40 year old guys. They started talking to me once they noticed that I am a foreigner. Turns out one of them is Russian working and Kiev and the other one is from Donezk. We started talking about this and that and then obviously ended up talking politics. It was really great for me to get their views. Unfortunately these two guys thought it would be a good idea to taste different kind of vodkas. After roughly one and a half hours everyone of us paid two rounds of vodka meaning that each of us drank six shots of vodka. At about 10.30 the two guys wanted to leave and the Russian guy called his wife to pick him up. His wife is from Turkmenistan and when she arrived I almost fell down from my chair. She was an absolute stunner. Maybe in her early thirties. Beautiful face, dark hair and dressed to the ninth just to pick him up. Only in the FSU an overweight 40 year old guy could have a wife like this.

The three of them left and I made my way down Kreshatyk street to The Bar in Arena. It was about 11.30 when I arrived and it was already too packed. The ration was also not good either it was maybe 60/40 guys. It is definitely necessary to show up earlier there in my opinion. But anyway the vodka was kicking in and I decided the safer option would be to walk back home and call it a night. While I did not do any gaming or did not even get a single phone number I really enjoyed hanging out with these two guys. Sometimes an evening like this is even more fun than going to a nightclub.

On Saturday I woke up with a massive hangover. So took a shower and got some fresh air. I lined up a date with a single mum I banged during my visit in June for the afternoon. She arrived and we went for coffee. She told me that she has only 2 hours time so to get a bang was not possible. While having coffee with her I realized how boring she actually is. Nothing interesting going on in her life and she did not seem happy at all with her life. So I decided to drop her. Not worth it in the long run.

After the date I managed to got some sleep and met up with the girl from Friday at 10.30pm at Caribbean. We had a great night. Danced a lot and made out a lot. However whenever she started to get horny she pushed me back. In general the ratios were quite good. I would say 60/40 girls. There were many foreigners though. I was also watching them approaching girls and got the impression that many of the girls there were just there to dance and enjoy themselves and were not interesting to hook up. We left early at 1.30 am so things could have changed later on I guess.
The girl drove me back to my place and I asked here if she wants to come upstairs for a drink but she said no. I did not try to push harder because I was afraid that she would get upset. I will see her again on Wednesday and then hopefully after date 3 we will bang.

On Sunday I had a break and was just messing around with Tinder and UkraineDate. I met a real stunner on Tinder and setup a date on Monday evening.

She had an awesome body maybe a 9 and an 8 face. Unfortunately she was not dressed up at all which I found very disappointing. We went to have salad and a bottle of wine. Got some touching and walked here back to the metro station. Again there was not an option to get her back to my place. At least we were making out and she send me a goodnight message when she arrived home.

Summary so far
I met with 4 girls so far and did not get a single bang. I did much better in June maybe I was just lucky then. But anyway I will be here for eight weeks at least so there is enough time to go on more dates with girls. So far I only got dates from online game. For this week I plan to go out at least 4 times in the evenings to get some more opportunities. I also plan to explore bars and clubs outside the center to see whats going on there.

The online game is really going well. By the looks of it I would be able to setup a date with a new girl any single day. But I thought about stopping for a bit and focus on the girls I have to get them to more dates and finally bang them.

Finally I have a few questions for the more experienced Ukraine players:
- How many dates without a bang you are usually doing before you drop the girl?
- Do you think I do anything wrong? Am I not aggressive enough and should I push harder? I am afraid to do so because the girls I met so far are definitely worth to play it slow.
- What is the best way to get these girls from a date back to your place on the first date?

If anyone wants to hang out over the next couple of days just send me a PM. I am really keen to do some clubbing this week.

The Ukraine Thread III - peterfoo22 - 09-15-2015

Quote: (09-15-2015 03:53 AM)superschalk Wrote:  

Arrived back in Kiev last Wednesday finally. My kind of girlfriend here is visiting her family eastern Ukraine for the next two weeks so great for me to experience some other options. Before my arrival I got a premium membership at UkraineDate and managed to setup a date for Thursday. If you are into MILFs between 35 and 45 UkraineDate is definitely worth it. If you are more into young 20 something girls this site is maybe not the best option.
I arrived in Kiev on Wednesday evening checked into my apartment but was too tired to do anything so had an early night.

On Thursday I had a bit of work to do so did not leave my apartment for pretty much the whole day. Only left the building for my first date. As mentioned above I got this girl from UkraineDate. She is 37 with a 9 year old son. We were talking a lot on Whatsapp before the date so I had high hopes that this could result in a bang on the first date. She picked me up with her car and we went to a Sushi place close to Arena. As you would expect she was dressed like a typical Ukrainian with high heels and mini skirt. Her boobs were enormous even bigger than on her pictures. We went to the Sushi place and had a nice talk very good chemistry but I also noticed that she would not bang on the first date. So I played it slow. Little bit of touching but not more. After the Sushi and one more drink in some bar close by she drove me home. We will have another date next week. She is running her own business and has a lot of time during the day. So the ideal scenario would be to have her for fun during the day.
On Friday I had a lunch date setup with another girl from UkraineDate. We met in a restaurant close to her office. She is 33 year old lawyer at an insurance company no kids and very independent. Her body is great 8.5 in my opinion and her face 7.5 so a very good combination. We did not chat a lot before the date but there was instant chemistry. She was laughing a lot and smiled a lot. A very happy girl not the usual Ukrainian girl in my opinion. We started touching after 10 minutes and when she went back to the office we had a short makeout. We also decided to go to Caribbean club the following day.

On Friday evening I went out solo. I started the night at Shatu pub. I don’t know for some reason I like this place. I was sitting at the bar next to two about 40 year old guys. They started talking to me once they noticed that I am a foreigner. Turns out one of them is Russian working and Kiev and the other one is from Donezk. We started talking about this and that and then obviously ended up talking politics. It was really great for me to get their views. Unfortunately these two guys thought it would be a good idea to taste different kind of vodkas. After roughly one and a half hours everyone of us paid two rounds of vodka meaning that each of us drank six shots of vodka. At about 10.30 the two guys wanted to leave and the Russian guy called his wife to pick him up. His wife is from Turkmenistan and when she arrived I almost fell down from my chair. She was an absolute stunner. Maybe in her early thirties. Beautiful face, dark hair and dressed to the ninth just to pick him up. Only in the FSU an overweight 40 year old guy could have a wife like this.

The three of them left and I made my way down Kreshatyk street to The Bar in Arena. It was about 11.30 when I arrived and it was already too packed. The ration was also not good either it was maybe 60/40 guys. It is definitely necessary to show up earlier there in my opinion. But anyway the vodka was kicking in and I decided the safer option would be to walk back home and call it a night. While I did not do any gaming or did not even get a single phone number I really enjoyed hanging out with these two guys. Sometimes an evening like this is even more fun than going to a nightclub.

On Saturday I woke up with a massive hangover. So took a shower and got some fresh air. I lined up a date with a single mum I banged during my visit in June for the afternoon. She arrived and we went for coffee. She told me that she has only 2 hours time so to get a bang was not possible. While having coffee with her I realized how boring she actually is. Nothing interesting going on in her life and she did not seem happy at all with her life. So I decided to drop her. Not worth it in the long run.

After the date I managed to got some sleep and met up with the girl from Friday at 10.30pm at Caribbean. We had a great night. Danced a lot and made out a lot. However whenever she started to get horny she pushed me back. In general the ratios were quite good. I would say 60/40 girls. There were many foreigners though. I was also watching them approaching girls and got the impression that many of the girls there were just there to dance and enjoy themselves and were not interesting to hook up. We left early at 1.30 am so things could have changed later on I guess.
The girl drove me back to my place and I asked here if she wants to come upstairs for a drink but she said no. I did not try to push harder because I was afraid that she would get upset. I will see her again on Wednesday and then hopefully after date 3 we will bang.

On Sunday I had a break and was just messing around with Tinder and UkraineDate. I met a real stunner on Tinder and setup a date on Monday evening.

She had an awesome body maybe a 9 and an 8 face. Unfortunately she was not dressed up at all which I found very disappointing. We went to have salad and a bottle of wine. Got some touching and walked here back to the metro station. Again there was not an option to get her back to my place. At least we were making out and she send me a goodnight message when she arrived home.

Summary so far
I met with 4 girls so far and did not get a single bang. I did much better in June maybe I was just lucky then. But anyway I will be here for eight weeks at least so there is enough time to go on more dates with girls. So far I only got dates from online game. For this week I plan to go out at least 4 times in the evenings to get some more opportunities. I also plan to explore bars and clubs outside the center to see whats going on there.

The online game is really going well. By the looks of it I would be able to setup a date with a new girl any single day. But I thought about stopping for a bit and focus on the girls I have to get them to more dates and finally bang them.

- Do you think I do anything wrong? Am I not aggressive enough and should I push harder? I am afraid to do so because the girls I met so far are definitely worth to play it slow.
- What is the best way to get these girls from a date back to your place on the first date?

If anyone wants to hang out over the next couple of days just send me a PM. I am really keen to do some clubbing this week.

You're playing the right game with Ukrainian girls. Its pretty rare the women from Ukraine will do the SNL game.

There are so many options in Ukraine that once you've pipe lined enough they will all start falling.

I would always amp the sexual energy though after every date and keep at it, they will start falling like dominoes soon.

The Ukraine Thread III - Sojourn - 09-15-2015

Im curious to know, for the guys currently enjoying Kiev, what is your level of Russian like? Can one get by just on English and knowing a few Russian words here and there?

The Ukraine Thread III - WorldTravelerJB - 09-15-2015

Quote: (09-15-2015 03:53 AM)superschalk Wrote:  

Summary so far

Great report - thank you!
What online services do you think are best for online game?

The Ukraine Thread III - rishboy77 - 09-15-2015

[/quote]
[/quote]

http://www.dmlogin.com/account/login

I have used this site extensively.

The Ukraine Thread III - superschalk - 09-16-2015

Quote: (09-15-2015 03:57 PM)Sojourn Wrote:  

Im curious to know, for the guys currently enjoying Kiev, what is your level of Russian like? Can one get by just on English and knowing a few Russian words here and there?

I don't speak Russian at all. If you stay at central Kiev you will get by without any issues.
As for girls and game. The girls I met so far are all looking for a foreigner so they want to speak English and don't mind. If you do daygame or nightgame outside the central spots Russian might help I guess

Quote: (09-15-2015 03:57 PM)WorldTravelerJB Wrote:  

I only use UkraineDate and Tinder. UkraineDate is great for meeting MILFs. There are many of them from Kiev. Most of them are divorced and have children. But I really don't mind because I am not looking for a LTR with them.

Tinder works also very well for me. There might not be that many girls on there. But Tinder is not used much by Ukrainian guys. So girls who are on Tinder are usually looking for a foreigner.

I just found it important on both services that you mention in your profile that you are in Kiev in the long term.

The Ukraine Thread III - samsamsam - 09-16-2015

Quote: (09-16-2015 01:38 AM)superschalk Wrote:  

I just found it important on both services that you mention in your profile that you are in Kiev in the long term.

So more than a week? [Image: biggrin.gif]

And does saying you have a fridge full of Revo a DHV?

On a serious note thanks for the tips.