Roosh V Forum
The Ukraine Thread III - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Ukraine Thread III (/thread-37535.html)

The Ukraine Thread III - whoishe - 12-19-2014

Back in Lviv for a few days. Few notes:

- Last night ratio in Fashion was not as good as I remember it. Probably around 1/1. Besides few short hair girls, few cougars and few fatties/semi-fatties (this one surprised me) nothing changed. Decent amount of 7/10-8/10 girls, a few 9/10 probably.

- The most aggressive guys were definitely locals. One guy (originally from Kharkiv, looked like boxer Tomasz Adamek) was approaching constantly - suited up, didn't go caveman from what I saw, but seemed like a smooth talker (and of course had to do 90% of talking). He left with 3rd girl, it didn't seem like a P4P or something like this. Girl was really attractive, TOP 10 in the club definitely, probably around his height (when include heels).

- Foreigners were rather passive. A few of them was trying their chances on the dance floor, but not sure if this worked for any of them.

- Was hoping that Deb will be there, so would be able to watch his "Google Translate/Model looks" game in person [Image: dodgy.gif], but not such luck. Didn't see any 6'4 guy there (actually it's interesting observation, tall guys would really stand out here).

- I don't know why Fashion bothers with "face control warning", if not drunk not sure what you have to do to not be allowed to enter.

- Hrivna keeps losing value and prices at Fashion didn't seem to change much. Entrance is still 100 grn, 50ml Jack Daniels is 46 grn (less than 3 USD).

- Just paid 57 grivnas for breakfast in place which is in TOP5 of Tripadvisor Lviv section.

- Owner of apartment where I am staying offered me to exchange PLN to grivna for better price than at Exchange places. In general for 1st timers it should be safer comparing to black market, unless landlord would seem really shady
(edit: now I see William reccomended it as well)

- Also, I don't know for how long, but she keeps her price in grivnas, but asked me if I can pay in polish zlotych for rent. Majority of landlords these days will have their apartments offered in USD, so grivna devaluation doesn't seem to help with this aspect.

The Ukraine Thread III - jimukr104 - 12-19-2014

Quote:Quote:

The most aggressive guys were definitely locals. One guy (originally from Kharkiv, looked like boxer Tomasz Adamek) was approaching constantly - suited up, didn't go caveman from what I saw, but seemed like a smooth talker (and of course had to do 90% of talking). He left with 3rd girl, it didn't seem like a P4P or something like this.

An observation:

a. You mention that the BOXER was constantly approaching and then mention that he left with 3rd girl. Approaching 3 girls doesn't seem like he is an aggressive CONSTANT approach-er to me.

Unless he approached more but you observed him go back to the 3rd girl he approached? Perhaps that is what you meant?

But that makes me more interested as to WHY YOU are wasting your time observing a guy ALL NIGHT instead of running your own game! Sounds counterproductive to be that invested in what a complete stranger does for the whole night!

I suspect most of us would like to hear stories about the girls you approached instead of hearing that you are talking to guys finding out what city they are from. I am sure there are other sites for that [Image: wink.gif]. Just my 2 cents lol[Image: banana.gif].

The Ukraine Thread III - whoishe - 12-19-2014

I mean - she was 3rd girl he talked for a longer time, plus possibly I've missed a few other approaches, maybe also before my arrival.

The Ukraine Thread III - TripleG - 12-19-2014

Quote: (12-19-2014 12:36 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

The most aggressive guys were definitely locals. One guy (originally from Kharkiv, looked like boxer Tomasz Adamek) was approaching constantly - suited up, didn't go caveman from what I saw, but seemed like a smooth talker (and of course had to do 90% of talking). He left with 3rd girl, it didn't seem like a P4P or something like this.

An observation:

a. You mention that the BOXER was constantly approaching and then mention that he left with 3rd girl. Approaching 3 girls doesn't seem like he is an aggressive CONSTANT approach-er to me.

Unless he approached more but you observed him go back to the 3rd girl he approached? Perhaps that is what you meant?

But that makes me more interested as to WHY YOU are wasting your time observing a guy ALL NIGHT instead of running your own game! Sounds counterproductive to be that invested in what a complete stranger does for the whole night!

I suspect most of us would like to hear stories about the girls you approached instead of hearing that you are talking to guys finding out what city they are from. I am sure there are other sites for that [Image: wink.gif]. Just my 2 cents lol[Image: banana.gif].

Jim, I kind of disagree, sometimes we learn best by observing those that are better at game than ourselves. If the guy looked like Tomasz Adamek
[Image: tomasz-adamek_18608413.jpg]
then he already had the tall, dark, and "in a rough way handsome" aspect down and really could have just posted up at the bar and girls would have been giving him IOI's all night long BUT what I admire about this guy is that he was not satisfied with token girls giving him attention but decided to be the sharpest dressed cat in the place and to approach only the top talent (TOP 10 as you mentioned). Game recognized!

The Ukraine Thread III - TripleG - 12-19-2014

An observation:

Jim, I kind of disagree, sometimes we learn best by observing those that are better at game than ourselves. If the guy looked like Tomasz Adamek
[Image: tomasz-adamek_18608413.jpg]
then he already had the tall, dark, and "in a rough way handsome" aspect down and really could have just posted up at the bar and girls would have been giving him IOI's all night long BUT what I admire about this guy (at least from whoisshe described) is that he was not satisfied with token girls giving him attention but decided to be the sharpest dressed cat in the place and to approach only the top 10 talent. Game recognized!

The Ukraine Thread III - whoishe - 12-20-2014

I am not sure after your post, but "Tomasz Adamek look" was somehow a negative in my eyes - I mean he had Adamek nose mostly and was very sharply dressed, but no boxer fame and I don't think he looked particularly athletic. There were guys much better looking than him in the club.

The Ukraine Thread III - HighSpeed_LowDrag - 12-20-2014

Quote: (12-20-2014 02:58 AM)whoishe Wrote:  

I am not sure after your post, but "Tomasz Adamek look" was somehow a negative in my eyes - I mean he had Adamek nose mostly and was very sharply dressed, but no boxer fame and I don't think he looked particularly athletic. There were guys much better looking than him in the club.

Which goes to show - just approaching and optimizing your look puts you above 75-90% of the rest of the pack.

HSLD

The Ukraine Thread III - PeruLover12 - 12-20-2014

The Ukraine Thread III - whoishe - 12-20-2014

Story from yesterday: one of the 2 local friendzone girls (one has a serious boyfriend, one wasn't interested in dating - both are very useful as contacts though, for example got super apartment deal because of it) brought me a blind date yesterday. I knew this will happen, they came together and soon friendzone girl left. New girl was a "6" face for local standards, with nice body due to years of figure skating (i am thighs-ass guy).

We had a decent time, but I am not sure if I want to meet her again (not sure what does she think too). Reason? She works as english teacher and she was speaking english with a proper accent (not sure how I can explain it) and I found it to be a serious turn-off. Few hours earlier I've had a workout with female fitness instructor, her english was so-so, but I actually found it much more adorable that she was talking to me in english with local accent. I guess I didn't come to meet girls here who speak english on the level of Western girls, even if she is probably nicer and all.

Today other friendzone girl has a birthday and I was invited to a party. Should be interesting. Some interesting events in clubs as well, for example "Sankoff" will have a "Model Night tonight.

Edit: Just visited another restaurant I enjoy - "Kumpel" opposite to Hotel Lviv. Prices didn't seem to change at all, for a 3 different 100ml beers (from local brewery) and really tasty gulash I've paid the same 64 hrivnas I've paid a few months ago (now it's 4 USD).

The Ukraine Thread III - Chengiz88 - 12-21-2014

An observation:

Agree with you. You learn nothing by watching, this is not academia. You learn by actually doing, trial and error, re-calibration of approach.

The Ukraine Thread III - PeruLover12 - 12-21-2014

The Ukraine Thread III - Roosh - 12-21-2014

When you're in the friend zone with a Ukrainian girl are you still expected to cover her drinks/food from time to time? Otherwise what's the benefit for her?

The Ukraine Thread III - whoishe - 12-21-2014

Quote: (12-21-2014 09:22 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

When you're in the friend zone with a Ukrainian girl are you still expected to cover her drinks/food from time to time? Otherwise what's the benefit for her?
It's 50-50 with my friend zone girls regarding paying for drinks/food. Probably would need a bigger sample to give a better judgment here, but I am perfectly fine with having 2 friend zone girls here, don't need more.

Benefit for her? In my case I can bring her stuff from Poland she can't get here (or it's seriously overpriced here) since I am visiting quite frequently. She pays for it, unless it's a birthday present like yesterday (something I know she likes, but she didn't ask me speficially this time).

Not sure how "crying shoulder" works regarding Ukrainian girls, possibly they have their girlfriends for it.

The Ukraine Thread III - jimukr104 - 12-21-2014

I wouldn't accept being in the friendzone unless there are sexual benefits. That isn't uncommon btw because they usually date from their social circle and take lovers from it.

But that social circle includes both genders and if you are only friends with the female that is a BAD thing. Means they don't respect you as a MAN. In their culture (maybe it different now with the younger?) men and women aren't friends with each other. Just like USA 1940's were.

It is ok to be friends if it is a large circle of both genders though.

I also agree with Ligururian...the ones least interested in you will use you the most. I think WHOISHE hanged out with GK one too many times(they did if I remember lol).

Seriously..what is the problem? Your in a city with almost 1 million people plus tourists. The girls are poor and sex tourism not as common as other cities. Grow a pair and mass approach. Do what Roosh and Deb does.

Doesn't matter if you look like Danny Devito because as we know
1. looks is not the most important thing in UA
2. Their own men look like trolls. Especially in Western UA. I can tell the difference between a western UA troll and Eastern UA/Russian gopnik in a few seconds. Watch the show 2 Broke Girls..that guy who plays a Ukrainian dude looks typical(buggy eyes, flat face). In other words you have less competition.

@The Ligurian You said nothing NEW. You can disagree ALL YOU WANT. Of course a player is aware of his environment and sees what is going on. The OP though ONLY spoke about what he observes and made it look like he was invested too much in observation.

You example isn't anything new.. NEW CONCEPT UKRAINIAN GIRLS RESPOND TO CAVEMAN GAME..wow, who would have thought that!

If you look back, even before Roosh published Bang Ukraine, I wrote a whole post detailing Caveman game in Ukraine and I made the example. It sounded you you quoted me. I used the same dance example. I observed it but I didn't just OBSERVE. I acted. Ukrainian women , in general, like aggressive dominant guys who will carry them away.

But we do see eye to eye on the friend zone issue!

When you're in the friend zone with a Ukrainian girl are you still expected to cover her drinks/food from time to time?

Of course and what ever female friends she invites. Unless she is a new wave western type chick. Guys always pay no matter what. When a girl offers to pay, well that causes other issues(means she is westernized or your not a man in her eyes). Westernized ones can have the same bitchy attitudes but if only a friend maybe it doesn't matter?

Another thing I experienced..Ukrainian girls will rarely ever set you up with a chick who is above them in level. It will be an uglier girl. Competition and jealousy is still a big part of their nature and doesn't disappear simply because your not her man.

The Ukraine Thread III - William Windsor - 12-21-2014

Quote: (12-21-2014 10:44 AM)The Ligurian Wrote:  

I usually find that the girls who expect the free stuff are usually the ones least interested in me sexually.

I've seen what you are talking about. I've seen a Ukrainian girl extract gifts from an expat without giving it up, but I must also pass on some good advice I once got from a friend, an expert on Ukraine, he said "if a ukrainian girl you meet at the bar wants to pay for her own drink, that's a sign that she's very likely not interested in you, romantically". I also found this advice to be very true.

Quote: (12-21-2014 01:32 PM)William Windsor Wrote:  

I've seen what you are talking about. I've seen a Ukrainian girl extract gifts from an expat without giving it up, but I must also pass on some good advice I once got from a friend, an expert on Ukraine, he said "if a ukrainian girl you meet at the bar wants to pay for her own drink, that's a sign that she's very likely not interested in you, romantically". I also found this advice to be very true.
I agree with it and it's also something which was mentioned earlier in RVF topics about Ukraine.

One minor thing - in your example it's something a decent girl would do. There will be some who also aren't not interested in you romantically, but also doesn't mind to test how much she can extract from you.

Quote: (12-21-2014 10:44 AM)The Ligurian Wrote:  

If she is not delivering something though such as free Russian lesson or introducing you to a wider social circle then you need to ask if the outgoings justify the return. I usually find that the girls who expect the free stuff are usually the ones least interested in me sexually.
I was introduced to very wide social circle dominated by girls. And I've got super deal on apartment in Central Square of Old Town, because one of the girls knew owner.

My outgoings are minimal so far. Paid 3 USD for birthday present for example. Should I consider myself being played? [Image: blush.gif]

Quote: (12-21-2014 12:47 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

I think WHOISHE hanged out with GK one too many times(they did if I remember lol).
Yeah, sure [Image: boring.gif]
I've hanged out with him once and - unlike Roosh - I've made sure to distance himself from GK in clubs from the start, so he couldn't put me in compromised situation. Later he even complained about me being a poor wingman.

Quote: (12-21-2014 12:47 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

Seriously..what is the problem?
I have no idea. Maybe you will tell me why you give advice to someone who didn't ask for it?

To finish on more positive note. I feel like I am getting better understanding of social life here and maybe can't vouch for whole Ukraine (as I still didn't go past Lviv), but personally I think Western Ukraine will prove to be very resistent to feminism and general westernization (UE or not UE). Girls here really enjoy their feminine side and I don't see things getting much worse. I can see a continuing downslide of Polish girls, but here not so much.

The Ukraine Thread III - TripleG - 12-21-2014

@Jimukr104, "If you look back, even before Roosh published Bang Ukraine, I wrote a whole post detailing Caveman game in Ukraine and I made the example. It sounded you you quoted me. I used the same dance example. I observed it but I didn't just OBSERVE. I acted. Ukrainian women , in general, like aggressive dominant guys who will carry them away."

Jim, I can't find the post you are relating to, but to bring it up a level would you recommend cavemen game for Ukraine, Belarus, and Russia while on dates (primarily 1st dates)? Although I have traveled in all 3 countries my sample size is relatively small so I am still torn on whether I should continue doing the "white knight" game of being a gentleman or whether I should be much more persistent with holding, touching, kissing, and constantly escalating? So, far the escalation moves have worked very well but I have not tried anything more than french kissing on the 1st date for fear of looking too needy.

The Ukraine Thread III - jimukr104 - 12-21-2014

Quote: (12-21-2014 05:04 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

@Jimukr104, "If you look back, even before Roosh published Bang Ukraine, I wrote a whole post detailing Caveman game in Ukraine and I made the example. It sounded you you quoted me. I used the same dance example. I observed it but I didn't just OBSERVE. I acted. Ukrainian women , in general, like aggressive dominant guys who will carry them away."

Jim, I can't find the post you are relating to, but to bring it up a level would you recommend cavemen game for Ukraine, Belarus, and Russia while on dates (primarily 1st dates)? Although I have traveled in all 3 countries my sample size is relatively small so I am still torn on whether I should continue doing the "white knight" game of being a gentleman or whether I should be much more persistent with holding, touching, kissing, and constantly escalating? So, far the escalation moves have worked very well but I have not tried anything more than french kissing on the 1st date for fear of looking too needy.

Hmm... seems your doing fine. As you know they tend NOT to fuck on 1st date. Or they don't if they aren't drinking..which in UA can be an issue because they drink less. I have had UA girls comment on how much Russians drink.

But the Caveman game is more of being persistent with girls you don't know to build attraction.
In a club a girl isn't responding to you because they look at you as a potential LTR , which is often how they look at you on a 1st date.

Club girls are use to aggressive guys. Girls walking to the club are use to guys picking them up in cars and getting frisky. Remember how Slubu wrote how a taxi driver was touching the girl he was with and she let him?

Dancing girls are somewhat physical and respond to touch. They like the idea of a guy controlling and owning them. To them it shows dominance , confidence and even spontaneity..3 things that attract them( most women worldwide but feminists hide it).

Don't underestimate spontaneity, they often complain Western guys are boring because they lack it!

In reality if a girl isn't ready ..she will let you know! You can try again. If she totally leaves you then you never had a shot so you didn't lose anything. But I never heard/experience a case of a girl accusing a guy of being too pushy. Except for a girl who told the guy multiple times she didn't want it. She confided in me that he was to old for her though.

BUT ALWAYS BE CHIVALROUS. FSU caveman game is bit medieval. It is claiming her and doing all the nice things a girl who grew up medieval fantasy like/ expects. Open doors, take/put on coats, hold their hand/arms while crossing streets, etc. Always pay. But the knight is a bit of a caveman when he grabs and is dominant. So be a' BLACK KNIGHT'! A gentleman who is selfish and strong.

But on a date you have an additional problem. If she thinks of you as potential LTR she will put you on a slow tract(I HAD TO WAIT 30 DAYS with my SO ). Your best bet is to just keep trying in a romantic way, but touch often and be MANLY. Even offer her arm while walking. Some younger generation don't like that but you should demand it or hold hands ..otherwise a bad sign.

Remember they KNOW you want sex. To them it is natural. Having sex is healthy. So you showing interest is the way to go. She won't run away..unless she NEVER intended to give in.

When in doubt..ESCALATE. Trust me they give it up often to teachers, taxi drivers, bosses, co workers just because the guys escalate.

Also lets re interpret the FSU version of NEEDY. NEEDY to them is a guy who cares what they think about him or that he constantly seeks her approval. Believe it or not even asking a girl where she wants to go can be considered needy. They believe a man is a stone to stand behind. He does what he wants. Doesn't ask if it is ok.

Of course some women can get turned off. They might have thought you are different but who is getting more chicks? wealthy foreigners or low paid locals? See my point? They are brainwashed to think that they must be with their own men. If you follow the behavior of locals..it seems to work.

I once saw years ago that the younger generation started not liking foreigners. This is before the sex tourists. In universities they already started to brainwash them that they need a local guy.

This girl started telling me her xenophobic beliefs. I kept pushing and got her. She followed me like a dog for weeks after. All I did was IGNORE what came out of her mouth while doing a bit of escalation.

Another thing: for many french kissing is more intimate than sex. Not sure why..but there are girls that have sex before passionate kissing( sounds like Pretty Women I know). Guess in a culture where girls and guys aren't VERY faithful creates that.

I have no idea. Maybe you will tell me why you give advice to someone who didn't ask for it?
I was speaking metaphorically! and it wasn't advice for you (or maybe it was if you aren't getting laid!), more a general proclamation of the environment and meant for everyone.

The Ukraine Thread III - bulldog - 01-18-2015

Wanted to give a quick report on a Saturday club hang out. I am not a regular club animal, normally visiting clubs only occasionally. My good ol' buddy invited me to the club to celebrate his B-Day. Actions are taken place in Kharkov City in Estern Ukraine (My native town), Club "Compass".
Just to give you my fresh thoughts on night game.

I am a native Ukrainian, 25 years, alpha, tall 6'4", having pretty muscle build weighting 106 kgs (233 pounds). I am making good money living here since I am a top manager in IT. If feels like 6 figures in US if we convert it to the way if feels. So I can effort stuff. I was wearing white shirt, dark tight jeans once in the club. (Tight jens work for big legs - my stuff both back-end and front-end pops out and gives me bigger attention in the chickens eyes)

We got to the club around 12-30 at night, club fee is like 70 UAH/4.4$ (equals nothing to a baller), booze (I drink vodka + juice) is also cheap (35 UAH/2.2$ per shot). You get the idea. Prices in UAH didn't jumped to high, even though UAH has dropped down dramatically to the USD and I am making in USD which works for me in this crisis.

I am dating LTR - model 8.5 with pretty face and build, which cooks, cleans and almost washes my ass off, so I am very stable with her and never bang chicks that sufficiently lower then she in looks, even if they DTF on a first date. I am just not doing that. I have quality standards for chicks here. We are living together + I have very busy working schedule. So it makes it hard to maintain player lifestyle on a regular, I am only doing this from time to time.

Back to the club business: I took w/ my buddy couple shots, found some old friends, we went to the dance floor. Girls to guys was ratio 1:1. I could track easily around 70% of chicks are with boys already, another 30% is a playground. Girls crowd looked: students chicks - 70%, 10% - 25-30 y.o., other is milfs. Guys crowd: students, normally broke, skinny, most of them tall though, some good looking, some super ugly (ukrainian normall thing) + some guys in their 30s, very little 40s. So almost no sugar daddies, young crownd. Eyefucking from the chickens is on a high scale.

While at the bar, young blonde chick orders some shots, I approached her, we had a conversation. I made a troll statement about the bar service, she was to young to catch me trolling - she is a type of chicks that are naive just because she is 19. They eventually turn into more smarter females in next 5-6 years, but at the moment - she is not a "conversation material".

Saw 2 chicks sitting on the coach w/ one lame ass duded trying to approach them. 1 chick was 5.5 (Let's call "Ugly Diana" - I could feel she could be easily bangable if in US, but not here lol [Image: smile.gif], Other hot blonde was 7.0 (She is "Government Worker/G-worker"). Diana eye fucking me, pointing at me to her gf. I showed her some attention, but we went to the floor.

Got little moves on the floor, music was good so I had to do it. Next thing you know - girl in red dress. A bit overweight not my type - she starts eye fucking me like alligator, I gave her "air kiss", she gave me back, she was into me. We kept dancing while keeping a distance - because she is not my type. In 5 min founds out she came here with boyfriend, but this BF is zero competition to me, that's why she turned up on me, but I kept her ignoring, I have more other talent to focus on.

I have 3 dark haired chicks behind me, around 4 chicks in the front. I chose the one out of those 7 which was my type - dark long hair, her ass is pops out with her tight dress, she has confident look and pretty face. She was into me, and she both with her gf starts dancing around me approaching their asses to by mr. Johnson. I kept approaching them. While having fun in the front, this act is being terminated by approach from the back, I turn back and to my surprise I see I see "ugly diana" and "government worker". Yes, Guys, this is Ukraine - Chicks are picking up us in the club [Image: smile.gif]

They both drunk, after couple conversations, G-worker starts grabbing my chest with both hands (Matter fact I got some pumped stuff from work outs and it could fits within girls hand well). We both liked that - I am having now 2 chicks grabbing my tits in the middle of the floor. They both DTF. Then G-worker goes downstairs, but skips the D. - but I have no re-fusion to that. Baby keep doing what she does the best.
We went to the sofa to keep up with conversation. Our friendly foursome had some fun some fun till 4-00. Then I wanted to cut off and tell them to go home already, because I had some unfinished business on the side. I really needed to go back home to LTR on some urgent stuff. G-worker was pretty surprised. She was like: "I've never heard anything like that?! One wants to go on business in 4-00 AM". My reply was - "Now you've heard everything, bitch" [Image: smile.gif] Both chicks are not a dating material. Even though I had pretty meaningful conversation with Diana. She was super wet on my ability to handle conversations with females. At the end of our evening. both chicks are DTF with me.

This is an example on how ONS/Second date bangs are possible in Ukraine without much effort.

I'll be calling G-worker to get her what she deserves the most - penetration. Then we see what happens next....

The Ukraine Thread III - TripleG - 01-18-2015

@bulldog, milk your experience for all it's worth. If you end up in the west, even the "dirty Diana's" will be playing hard to get. Would you say your experience would have been the same in Kiev, or due to the richer/better looking players there more competition?

The Ukraine Thread III - bulldog - 01-18-2015

Well, I used to be in US (in CT) long time ago at the age of 19 (6 years ago) Not sure if that was a luck, but I was proposed to have sex in the bathroom after 30 minutes of conversation w/ Drunk american female (26 y.o., super drunk, overweight, american 5.0). She was also with a company of another chick and 2 sugar daddies. At that point I was a bit confused how a chick would offer me having sex having company with another 2 guys that seemed to be couples. But after conversation took place they looked like they also met just right before. But there worked 3 factors: Foreigner & accent, young dude with ability to have fun & handle conversation, plus she intented to have sex, because we will never meet each other again.

I Haven't had big expereince in hooking up in day/night game though in US. I was focusing more on other points and wasn't chasing those goals. But wanted to come back shortly and compare to what we have here in Ukraine.

In Kiev I would say competition is bit tougher on average. But it's a matter of a place not the city here in Ukraine. It's not necesserely needs to be super upscale, somewhere in the middle to get what you need. Super upscale can work, but many working girls there too. I haven't seen that much of working ladies last night for example. Different crowd.

I've been in Lviv night club - Chicks have been eyefucking me the same way the do in Kharkov. But I've been with a chick. Lviv has a sufficient amount of foreigners as well. I also spoked a lot in English due another dude hanging with me. I noticed this sparks girls attention a lot in the streets.

The Ukraine Thread III - Menace - 01-19-2015

bulldog, your report was hilarious. The way you write is incredibly descriptive and funny at the same time because of the russian idiom/thinking in English. Keep it up. [Image: smile.gif]