Roosh V Forum
The Shit Test Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The Shit Test Thread (/thread-35278.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

The Shit Test Thread - WalkingMan - 03-19-2016

Quote: (02-20-2016 03:13 PM)The Man w/ the Golden Gun Wrote:  

How do you handle girls who get meta on your game?

I think you handled it pretty well. I liked you're "Agree and Joke-ify" style.

The Shit Test Thread - WalkingMan - 03-19-2016

Quote: (03-19-2016 09:57 AM)future Wrote:  

Got the "are you a player" shit test for the first time. It probably means my game is improving? Tell me if my response was good...

Her: So why don't you have a girlfriend?
Me: Well, you know, girlfriends come and go, and mine has gone and hasn't come back...
(I actually started laughing at this coz I cracked myself up, and then said "oh man, that was good, made myself laugh!")

Her (later in the conversation): So, are you a fuckboy?
Me: lol wtf does that mean? Is that like a male prostitute? Yes, I do that in my spare time, but I charge a lot of money. Like, a LOT. Hmm, which is probably why no one hires me. I should look into changing up my rates. Do you want to be my accountant?

Your responses are hilarious. I need to write these down.[Image: laugh2.gif]

The Shit Test Thread - studmuffin52 - 07-29-2016

I am talking to this girl I really like in a club. We're already in the building comfort stage. She tells me this story about her girl friend who cheated on her husband with a one night stand. She asks me, do you think that's wrong?

What's a high value, comfort building response to that?

The Shit Test Thread - AneroidOcean - 07-29-2016

Quote: (07-29-2016 08:42 PM)studmuffin52 Wrote:  

I am talking to this girl I really like in a club. We're already in the building comfort stage. She tells me this story about her girl friend who cheated on her husband with a one night stand. She asks me, do you think that's wrong?

What's a high value, comfort building response to that?

A short laugh and "poor sap" or "poor guy." and move on to the next topic.

File her in extra slut territory. It's probably not her friend, but her in the story.

The Shit Test Thread - the1element - 09-17-2016

I feel like I kinda got shitested by a girl I banged two days ago from Tinder.

Her 1400 : I slept as soon as I got back this morning until like 10 minutes before me class ?
Her 1400: Btw I have that song stuck in my head
Her 2230: yoooo!!
Me 545: yo
Her 118: 545am? Why?
Me 120: lol I was sleeping when u txted me
Her 130 : Well no I go that, but why 545?
Me: oh lol, I slept for like 12 hours, even missed dinner lmao
Her: damn i slept for like 4 hours (crying emoji)

Even thought she responded, I don't really like the way I handled her question, I thought of saying "does it matter?" or something but opted against it.

Opinions?

The Shit Test Thread - General Stalin - 09-17-2016

You 100% evaded her question even when she repeated it and then she took your lead in moving on from the topic. Thumbs up A+ good stuff. I wouldn't have changed a thing.

"Does it matter?" would have been a mistake. Don't feed into her harping on stupid questions

The Shit Test Thread - the1element - 09-17-2016

Quote: (09-17-2016 01:48 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

You 100% evaded her question even when she repeated it and then she took your lead in moving on from the topic. Thumbs up A+ good stuff. I wouldn't have changed a thing.

"Does it matter?" would have been a mistake. Don't feed into her harping on stupid questions

Could you elaborate a bit on why "Does it matter" is a mistake?

The Shit Test Thread - General Stalin - 09-17-2016

Because then you are feeding into her irrelevant line of questioning, and it also shows you give a shit and even comes off a little butthurt. Ignoring the question is the best response, another expectable response could have been "because"

The Shit Test Thread - Mjölnir - 09-17-2016

Was this a shit test ?

I was walking to the mall with a female friend of mine, who i friendzoned..

She was insisting in calling me by a nickname that only my family uses..

Her: Why can't I call you XXX
Me: Only people who saw me naked can call me XXX.
Her: Well, we can take care of that..
Me: Ha ! You're not so lucky girl 'smirk'

She froze with a smile on her face for about five seconds and gave me a slap on the shoulder.. Then proceeded to hug my arm and walk like that with me..

Think i probably triggered her without wanting to do it, I keep gaming this girl indirectly, I even hooked up with one of her HOT friends and she keeps getting attached..

The Shit Test Thread - pancakemouse - 09-18-2016

Quote: (09-17-2016 10:49 PM)Mjölnir Wrote:  

Was this a shit test ?

...no.

Ya'll have no idea what a shit test is. Read more, post less.

The Shit Test Thread - the1element - 09-21-2016

A girl ive baned twice texted me yesterday with what i believe was a shittish test. Not entirely sure, heres the gist.

Her Monday 1710: I'm pretty sure I have a bruise on my head from you pulling my hair ??
Me 1811: you did say you like hair pulling ?
Her Tuesday 1717: K boy u need to step ypur texting game up if u want this to continue
Me 1818: lol, im a great texter [Image: wink.gif]
Her 1836: k prove it
Me 0546 (Wednesday morning): haha hows the bruise
Her 1008: Better now, it hurt when I raised my eyebrows ?

Now if this was a shit test which im pretty surei passed then isnt the key to shit tests is to be un responsive, meaning not letting her get to you amd simply dismissing it. Is reaction ever okay?

The Shit Test Thread - Thrill Jackson - 10-26-2016

Had one lat night. "I'm a boring girl". I can't remember if she told me this before or after she told she had 3 kids. However, she was young and petite and gave me this look afterwards waiting for a response, when normally a comment like that (in my experience) would follow up with non verbals telling me to fuck off.

The Shit Test Thread - frozen-ace - 11-29-2016

"How would you feel if I sleep with other guys every now and then? It wouldn't be emotional, just for sex".

This was from a long distance girl I've been seeing. I've hit her raw too, will go back to using rubbers. We've never had a talk about what we are or being exclusive, I just show up and bone. I don't like the idea of other guys hitting it as well, but guess that is par for the course.

I said I would cut you out, we would be done.

Should I even care one way or another? I'd almost rather not even know.

What would a seasoned player say to that?

The Shit Test Thread - Mufasa - 11-29-2016

Im not seasoned but my take:

She's probably all ready doing it. In my frame I assume all girls are fucking other dudes so I would ignore it and text her back in a few days as if everything is normal.

IMO In the end a seasoned player would say what he wants to say, and if what you said is true to who you are and your frame with women I don't see a problem. if I had to say something it would be "no"

The Shit Test Thread - kaotic - 11-29-2016

Quote: (11-29-2016 01:06 PM)Mufasa Wrote:  

She's probably all ready doing it. In my frame I assume all girls are fucking other dudes so I would ignore it and text her back in a few days as if everything is normal.

IMO In the end a seasoned player would say what he wants to say, and if what you said is true to who you are and your frame with women I don't see a problem. if I had to say something it would be "no"

The problem with this is either way, SHE IS GOING TO DO IT, she just wanted Frozen's permission to do so without feeling guilty.

Odds are, she already IS doing this. (As Mufasa said)

He's behind the 8 ball in this scenario, while his girl is behind the cue ball ready to sink him.

Frozen should've realized that if it's long distant, that it WON'T work, even seeing a girl.

What you should've done is gone the "When I'm with you I'm with you, when I'm not, I'm not" route.

Basically ahead of curve and negating any thoughts she might have banging another dude.

Her hamster is soothed, the convo doesn't come up, you both are alleviated of guilt banging other people, and when you hangout it isn't weird or in the back of your head.

When it comes to girls you're just banging, or they're long distant, it's smart to plant things like above in their head so you don't have such a straight up conversation about it later.

As far as your response, you try and use a version of the "When I'm with you"

But I don't know how long you two have seen each other or how many times you've banged or if there are actual feelings involved.

If you're exclusive and she asks that, next her.

If you're just banging you'll need to reframe the convo as open and easy going.

Travesty has a great disarming tool for this, by saying something along the lines of "hey I get, but if you have sex, wait a week till we have sex, just in case you get anything, and I'm wrapping up from now on."

Quote: (11-29-2016 03:42 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (11-29-2016 01:06 PM)Mufasa Wrote:  

The problem with this is either way, SHE IS GOING TO DO IT, she just wanted Frozen's permission to do so without feeling guilty.

Odds are, she already IS doing this. (As Mufasa said)

He's behind the 8 ball in this scenario, while his girl is behind the cue ball ready to sink him.

Frozen should've realized that if it's long distant, that it WON'T work, even seeing a girl.

What you should've done is gone the "When I'm with you I'm with you, when I'm not, I'm not" route.

Basically ahead of curve and negating any thoughts she might have banging another dude.

Her hamster is soothed, the convo doesn't come up, you both are alleviated of guilt banging other people, and when you hangout it isn't weird or in the back of your head.

When it comes to girls you're just banging, or they're long distant, it's smart to plant things like above in their head so you don't have such a straight up conversation about it later.

As far as your response, you try and use a version of the "When I'm with you"

But I don't know how long you two have seen each other or how many times you've banged or if there are actual feelings involved.

If you're exclusive and she asks that, next her.

If you're just banging you'll need to reframe the convo as open and easy going.

Travesty has a great disarming tool for this, by saying something along the lines of "hey I get, but if you have sex, wait a week till we have sex, just in case you get anything, and I'm wrapping up from now on."

That's great advice! This didn't happen over text, it was in person so for better or worse I had like 3 seconds to come up with something on the spot. There was no time to think of a great answer or post something on the forum. I'll keep that one in my back pocket.

Frozen, what did you say to her when she told you that in person ?

What was her reaction to what you said ?

How have things been since then ?

I told her I would be done and would drop her immediately. Maybe I am too jealous, but I was also thinking of the health impacts of going raw- if I'm doing it, who else has been in there recently....she did not like that answer and was mad at me. Said she needs it on the regular and I'm not there so that's that. I kind of just dropped it and changed the conversation and went back to seducing her.

I left thinking I was toast and it was done, but it has been the opposite. Now I'm getting peppered with "I miss you", "I really like you", "I close my eyes and see you" nonsense and she really wants to see me again. I just say the same thing back and add "too" to the end, or ignore it completely.

She thought you'd agree with her since you guys don't see each other as much.

You stood your ground, that's good.

Her hinting she needs a good dicking often shows what we all know, girls love getting dicked down as much as we do.

That's good she's chasing you - sounds like you have some frame left.

Question is - how long till her gina tingles and she wants some dick and you aren't around ?

How often do you guys see eachother ?

The Shit Test Thread - Huey - 11-29-2016

Quote: (03-19-2016 09:57 AM)future Wrote:  

Got the "are you a player" shit test for the first time. It probably means my game is improving? Tell me if my response was good...

Her: So why don't you have a girlfriend?
Me: Well, you know, girlfriends come and go, and mine has gone and hasn't come back...
(I actually started laughing at this coz I cracked myself up, and then said "oh man, that was good, made myself laugh!")

Her (later in the conversation): So, are you a fuckboy?
Me: lol wtf does that mean? Is that like a male prostitute? Yes, I do that in my spare time, but I charge a lot of money. Like, a LOT. Hmm, which is probably why no one hires me. I should look into changing up my rates. Do you want to be my accountant?
[Image: laugh4.gif]

Good shit. Consider it stolen.

@ kaotic-

Yea it threw me off at first, but then I need to take a step back and realize I'm not dealing with a nice little flower here. And she's really good in bed, you don't get that way without lots of practice lol.

Right now it's about every 4-6 weeks. It feels like a conjugal visit, just straight to business no bullshitting around. I bet when Friday's and Saturdays roll around during week 3 or 4 she gets the tingles.

The Shit Test Thread - spygoat - 12-13-2016

Quote: (11-29-2016 10:13 PM)frozen-ace Wrote:  

@ kaotic-

Yea it threw me off at first, but then I need to take a step back and realize I'm not dealing with a nice little flower here. And she's really good in bed, you don't get that way without lots of practice lol.

Right now it's about every 4-6 weeks. It feels like a conjugal visit, just straight to business no bullshitting around. I bet when Friday's and Saturdays roll around during week 3 or 4 she gets the tingles.

Shit man most broads want it more than we do, even if we are jacked up up on Test supplements haha. She likes you, and you are alpha (judging by how you reacted) so she keeps you around to dick her but she most definitely is getting dicked the whole time you are gone. If you got feelings, sorry man, but we all know LD relationships don't work. Keep her as a fb when you need that ace in the hole!

The Shit Test Thread - aar0nmaxw3ll - 02-23-2017

Im havung trouble identifying shit tests

The Shit Test Thread - torridon747 - 02-23-2017

Are you familiar with how women will test you at all? If a girl asks you a question and stares directly at your body and into your eyes it's almost always a test. She's reading not just your words but your body language.

It usually pertains to their perception of you, how you react will solidify her perception of you for good or for bad.

What are some questions women have asked you? We can go through them and identify some shit tests.

The Shit Test Thread - Leonard D Neubache - 02-24-2017

Quote: (02-23-2017 07:38 PM)aar0nmaxw3ll Wrote:  

Im havung trouble identifying shit tests

Shit tests are pretty easy to pick if you trust your instincts.

Anything she does that you feel undermines your mastery of her, your relationship with her, or your manhood in general is a shit test.

Don't rule out her stupid behaviour that seems to be thoughtless. Most shit-tests are not something she does deliberately. They're hardwired into her subconscious as a means to weed out potential beta genes.