Roosh V Forum
Weekend trip to Lviv report - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Weekend trip to Lviv report (/thread-35152.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Weekend trip to Lviv report - Greek kamaki - 06-03-2014

Another difference is that with Ukrainian girls you need to be accurate one mistake and you take the dick as we say in Greek.It is the opposite of Poland where you shoot in the barell the girls facilitate you so much it is almost unbelievable.An Ukrainian trained gigolo is unstoppable in Poland or to put otherwise the requirements are less in Poland.Also in Poland lots of girls sit or stand alone being open to approach in Ukraine you have to hunt sometimes you run after the girls.
I answer the shit tests with the automatic pilot but there is always another girlfriend checking you up and down.

Weekend trip to Lviv report - Greek kamaki - 06-06-2014

I was really unlucky this time due to aweful weather and cold.Lvov is awesome though although lots of comforts are lacking and the girls are suspicious.

It was funny with whoishe while I gave him advice how to get the best positions be seen spending etc he disappeared everytime I talked to a girl.At one point I wanted to introduce him to a pair of girls and said to them here is my friend... turning right to see him absent.These were crucial seconds as the girls lost interest.However with the cockblocker it was impossible to handle the situation.
The House clearly plays ball in establishments like Fashion Club if you are not an insider you have problem.

I am sure cities like Lutsk,Rovno must be better in teems of girls responsiveness but I am afraid they will be empty.It is a fine line of the results of poverty.(more approachable girls but less and less due to migration).

Weekend trip to Lviv report - William Windsor - 06-06-2014

It seems like you are missing Lviv, Greek. I take it, Lviv is one of your favorite cities? That's too bad you didn't mesh better with your wingman, good teamwork can turn an good city into a possy paradise.

Generally most guys do not get the strategy how you choose targets where you position yourself how long time you spend with each one taking the subtle hints etc.
Of course I had one girl locked in hotel room so we could not exploit every possibility.

Weekend trip to Lviv report - Greek kamaki - 06-07-2014

Girl in Lvov hotel.Sometimes they restrict your movement in the city.

[img][Image: 89wa.jpg][/img]

Typical Ukraine.Sexy presenter in TV and lots of liquids to stand the hardships.

[img][Image: uodc.jpg][/img]

Typical Lvov situation.

[img][Image: oznj.jpg][/img]

Weekend trip to Lviv report - Sirob - 06-07-2014

I don't know why people are insinuating that whoishe and Greek kamaki are the same.

To set the record straight, I met up with both of them in Athens and Warsaw separately and can vouch for the fact that they are cool, knowledgeable dudes.

Weekend trip to Lviv report - samsamsam - 06-09-2014

Quote: (06-02-2014 02:04 PM)whoishe Wrote:  

I am not sure if the sugar in Ukrainian sperm is so much or they just cannot afford dentist interventions.

Quote: (06-02-2014 02:55 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Quote: (06-02-2014 02:43 PM)whoishe Wrote:  

For once, I actually think teeth situation is better than I previously thought.
But its interesting that you don't see a schoolgirls here wearing a braces to correct it, which happens very aften in Poland, where it's even kind of hipster thing to do in healthy way. In Lviv - not a chance. Either it's a money limitations, or they just don't care.

Yes,protruding teeth is very common in Ukraine.No wonder they use lots of teeth in BJ while polish BJ is world class(tiger quality especially the polish provincial BJ which only guys who have experienced it can attest to its absolute superiority).

You guys are killing me with this dentist stuff. [Image: lol.gif]

Weekend trip to Lviv report - Lika - 06-14-2014

Wow three days in Lviv and I just banged this HB9 model 20 yo girl that I pipelined. It certainly beats the shit out of Bucharest and Chisinau for me.

Ukraine, I have a feeling I will like you ^^

My Mediterranean looking friend here on the other hand is depressed, saying that all the girls he opens during the day don't speak English whereas in my experience 70% do (I'm Nordic looking) and give me their numbers easily.

I don't know if it's luck, better game or looks. Time will tell...

Ps whenever I connect to the forum from my home wifi, it tells me I'm banned. It's weird.

Weekend trip to Lviv report - Greek kamaki - 06-14-2014

You are lucky because you got good weather.In Ukraine the whiter the better.However you should try clubs like Fashion club and Sankoff.There the talent is immense however it would be interesting to hear about cockblock experience.
I stayed only 3 days in Lvov because the weather destroyed everything.

»However you should try clubs like Fashion club

Yes, I wanted to go to ladies night on Thursday but it was the first world cup game ^^

My friend is in fashion club right now. On a Saturday night alone, I wonder if he will get some numbers...

I cannot believe you are on Saturday night in Lvov and you do not dare to enter Fashion club.Your friend will have zero success it is a tough environment.

»I cannot believe you are on Saturday night in Lvov and you do not dare to enter Fashion club

I do not dare? You're funny... I just banged for hours and I'm now resting, watching England - Italy

Any other day, I will "dare" ^^

Internet girl in hotel and 3 days in Lvov without success in clubs for me it was failure.Anyway to each with his own tastes.But it costs.

Weekend trip to Lviv report - TripleG - 06-14-2014

Quote: (06-14-2014 06:24 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Internet girl in hotel and 3 days in Lvov without success in clubs for me it was failure.Anyway to each with his own tastes.But it costs.

GK, i agree with you, club game is where its at for fast pulls and due to having the need for good looks, good night, high bankroll, perfect logistics, and various other factors IMHO is more challenging than internet game. Online you can spend hours and hours pipelining and spinning a perfect image of yourself to your target whereas in club you have very limited time and act almost on instinct. This is where years and years of gaming experience come into the equation. In terms of gaming challenge I would say:

day game > night game > internet game

Ukraine represents a real challenge as it is the only country where internet game daygame and nightgame are fruitful so after a while one has to sacrifice one for the other.It is absurd to be on the internet while on the next street there is a parade of asses or the clubs are full.However many foreigners prefer the convenience and the comfort and rely exclusively on internet.

Weekend trip to Lviv report - Lika - 06-15-2014

My friend came back from Fashion Club and fell asleep on the couch ^^

He had a great time there and spoke to many girls for long periods. He got 2 numbers and told me the guys in the club were very friendly to him. Also the music volume level was not too high.

In my opinion, day game in Lviv is much better than internet game. I get numbers from pretty girls much more easily in the street than on the internet. I just got lucky with this model girl that I pipelined. Right now I have a date with this cute 7,5 I met yesterday in the street. I'm in love with her already [Image: smile.gif]

Weekend trip to Lviv report - ilostcount - 06-15-2014

@Lika, I'll PM you. I'm in Lviv now too. If anyone else is in Lviv feel free to PM me, I'll be here for 2 weeks or so. I love other parts of ukraine 1000% X better, but this is ok to see.

Weekend trip to Lviv report - newarrior - 06-19-2014

So true--l am in Los Angeles and hate it..Am better off with gentle Asians.. Only in cultures like the US, Britain, Ireland, Australia does excessive try-hard showcasing behavior work.
[/quote]

Weekend trip to Lviv report - CKSEA - 07-04-2014

Planning on being in Lviv at the end of the month, pm me if anyone will be around

Weekend trip to Lviv report - slubu - 07-07-2014

Any updates from anyone in Lviv? I'm considering going there for a few weeks in the beginning of August.

Weekend trip to Lviv report - jimukr104 - 07-07-2014

Quote: (07-07-2014 11:27 AM)slubu Wrote:  

Any updates from anyone in Lviv? I'm considering going there for a few weeks in the beginning of August.

They might be less slutty than you like em..lol

Weekend trip to Lviv report - TheMusketeer - 07-07-2014

What is a good Ukrainian city to visit in Autumn time? or are they all equally good?

Weekend trip to Lviv report - William Windsor - 07-07-2014

Kharkiv, having a lot of university students, is busy from late August through October. The nightlife and city in general are really busy during this period. I heard Lviv is good around that time too.

Weekend trip to Lviv report - slubu - 07-16-2014

For planning logistics, should I try to stay as close to Fashion Club as possible?