Roosh V Forum
Weekend trip to Lviv report - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Weekend trip to Lviv report (/thread-35152.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Weekend trip to Lviv report - Greek kamaki - 06-02-2014

I have to correct some things:
1.The talent in the night in clubs is superior to what you see in Poznan clubs but no way the women you see during the day look superior on average to Poznan ones.They are just 5 Kgr slimmer.
2.The girls are very approachable in the day.It is an excellent city for daygame although bad weather severely restricts movements.I have one day to decide if I go back to Poland or stay here for tomorrow.
3.The same is true for Ukrainian guys.The amount of pumped up guys you see on street are in negligible proportion to what you see in clubs.The average Ukrainian guy is very bad dressed worse than polish guy and facially more close to Russian type than to German one.I cannot say they are uglier the ones who have money dress very well.

Weekend trip to Lviv report - William Windsor - 06-02-2014

Greek, have you noticed any difference in attitudes of Lviv girls now compared how they were on your previous trips to Lviv, before the crisis started?

Also the economy is in rumbles it is worse than I remember it 4 years ago.Ukrainians are grossly incompetent such inefficiency is astouning.Poles appear like master race compared to them Ukrainians just do not get it.
Whoishe spoke polish with Varsovian accent and they responded in polish.He was everywhere understood.I use Russian modified with polish since they tend to answer Russian with Ukrainian.The girls however always respond in Russian if you talk to them in this language.

Quote: (06-02-2014 07:24 AM)William Windsor Wrote:  

Greek, have you noticed any difference in attitudes of Lviv girls now compared how they were on your previous trips to Lviv, before the crisis started?

No,they are the same.They play hard to get in clubs but they are humble during the day.Dressing style is the same.I have noticed some difference in Ukrainian dudes they are more aggressive now.

There are some good possibilities in the cafes around the centre and in Mc Donalds.I already got rigors due to cold and girlfriend being coughing so I have to stay in hotel.If I get out I will become ill.Tomorrow I am heading back to Poland.Decided to hit Lodz.
A disadvantage of Lvov women compared to polish ones is that when they become fatter their ass becomes terrible while polish girls with the same dimensions posess triumphant asses.It is a very big difference hopefully only a 10% of Lvov young women are on the fat side.Also a lot of polish women fat accumulates on their breasts with good optical results while women in Lvov tend to gather it on their legs and bellies.Anyway you do not see here the Titans polish girls use to display in full glory with their deep decoltes.
If you see it here the woman is regarded of low morals.
Generally I would say that polish women are more daring while western Ukrainian ones more sweet.Also big student population here it is rather good for younger guys.In almost all couples the girls look much better than their partners.We talk about a 80% of cases.

Weekend trip to Lviv report - Roosh - 06-02-2014

Quote:Quote:

Poles appear like master race compared to them Ukrainians just do not get it.

[Image: jordan.gif]

I mean Poles are more efficient in every way.Here in Ukraine you get the same service only if you overspend.
However there is magic in Ukraine approaching girls has more thrill than in Poland and you feel indeed like operating in a parallel world.I took some pics but they do not represent exactly the reality.
I get very good responses but unfortunately being 20 minutes in the street makes rigors appear again so I have to go again to warm places.There could not be more shitty weather always raining.

Weekend trip to Lviv report - Roosh - 06-02-2014

I'm not criticizing your comment... I just thought it was funny.

I do agree that Ukrainian efficiency is low.

As for prices the marshutka ride which used to cost 0.3 euro now costs 0.2 euro if this was problem for anyone.Prices for hotels,taxis,restaurants are exactly the same(for example 25 euro for a room in hotel Lviv,5 euro for a taxi ride).
There is also lots of secret police in the centre so you need to be careful.Many guys watching your movements.
One came to me and told me I saw you I know what you are doing where do you live etc.I told him I do not understand I do not speak any Russian.
Very few armed guys in the centre but I saw quite a few at checkpoints when entering Lviv at the border of town.

Weekend trip to Lviv report - whoishe - 06-02-2014

Yeah, but from local perspective - marshutka was 2 grivnas before (not sure if it was December, or even April) and now it's 3, so it's a 50% price raise for locals.

And to think I thought this guys with guns are fake and they are for posing/taking a pictures with them [Image: dodgy.gif]

I guess I look too local for anyone to bother me [Image: dodgy.gif]

Quote: (06-02-2014 11:06 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

There are some good possibilities in the cafes around the centre and in Mc Donalds.I already got rigors due to cold and girlfriend being coughing so I have to stay in hotel.If I get out I will become ill.Tomorrow I am heading back to Poland.Decided to hit Lodz.
A disadvantage of Lvov women compared to polish ones is that when they become fatter their ass becomes terrible while polish girls with the same dimensions posess triumphant asses.It is a very big difference hopefully only a 10% of Lvov young women are on the fat side.Also a lot of polish women fat accumulates on their breasts with good optical results while women in Lvov tend to gather it on their legs and bellies.Anyway you do not see here the Titans polish girls use to display in full glory with their deep decoltes.
Thats why I plan to stick to my social circle full of of "sportsmenkas" [Image: dodgy.gif]

Also, it would be interesting to read your comment about Lodz after what I've told you about the city dying.

Not the guys with M1s and uniforms there are others with semi automats under raincoats.There is also security in almost every shop and even in some cafes.
If you noticed the cockblocker warned me at least three times and then with the other girl in Sankoff I had sense of imminent violence till her boyfriend came.One problem in Ukraine compared to Poland is that you cannot have a wall on your back in clubs the layout of discos in Ukraine prevents that leaving your back always exposed.
You did not create so much attention but if you tried to talk to girls you would see some movements and stares from guys.What is shit now is that girls are suspicious to everyone who speaks Russian they ask ASAP if you are Russian.This war has damaging effect.
But you were right Sankoff is awesome for pick up very good lay out.Fashion not so much lots of tables and too much security.
I will check out Lodz tomorrow how it compares to western Ukraine and Slaskie.

Quote: (06-02-2014 02:04 PM)whoishe Wrote:  

Yeah, but from local perspective - marshutka was 2 grivnas before (not sure if it was December, or even April) and now it's 3, so it's a 50% price raise for locals.

And to think I thought this guys with guns are fake and they are for posing/taking a pictures with them [Image: dodgy.gif]

I guess I look too local for anyone to bother me [Image: dodgy.gif]

Quote: (06-02-2014 11:06 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Thats why I plan to stick to my social circle full of of "sportsmenkas" [Image: dodgy.gif]

Also, it would be interesting to read your comment about Lodz after what I've told you about the city dying.

You are right fat and even a bit overweight Lvov women look terrible.It destroys the whole silouette.It is a marvel polish women can absorb so much fat and still remain desirable.It has to do with the shape of Ukrainian ass and legs it just cannot expand.Also the teeth situation of debushkas is close to terrible.Even 20 years old with decayed teeth not to talk about MILFs.I am not sure if the sugar in Ukrainian sperm is so much or they just cannot afford dentist interventions.

For once, I actually think teeth situation is better than I previously thought.
But its interesting that you don't see a schoolgirls here wearing a braces to correct it, which happens very aften in Poland, where it's even kind of hipster thing to do in healthy way. In Lviv - not a chance. Either it's a money limitations, or they just don't care.

Generally from my observations it is better to visit Lvov than Poland only in case you got prearranged internet contacts.Nightgame in Lvov is hit and miss and daygame has lots of variations.There is reason to prefer Lvov however but the cost is not it.For the same quality hotel and restaurants you will pay the same as in Poland.Lvov girls are much more interested in your permanent residence in Lvov than polish girls are interested in your permanent residence in Poland.However the cities around Lvov Lutsk,Ternopil,Ivanofrankivsk are heavy weights and better than polish small provincial cities.The answer to the eternal question Ukraine or Poland is a very complicated one.

Quote: (06-02-2014 02:43 PM)whoishe Wrote:  

But its interesting that you don't see a schoolgirls here wearing a braces to correct it, which happens very aften in Poland, where it's even kind of hipster thing to do in healthy way. In Lviv - not a chance. Either it's a money limitations, or they just don't care.

Yes,protruding teeth is very common in Ukraine.No wonder they use lots of teeth in BJ while polish BJ is world class(tiger quality especially the polish provincial BJ which only guys who have experienced it can attest to its absolute superiority).

Quote: (06-02-2014 02:43 PM)whoishe Wrote:  

The ukrainian women mind is so close to polish one that I really do not know what excuse you use for justifying your preference to them.Ukrainian women have told me that polish women are harsh and not really slavic but I do not find that big of a difference apart from the temper(Ukrainian are totally mental and they do not bother to show it while polish try to hide it for some time).

Quote: (06-02-2014 02:50 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Generally from my observations it is better to visit Lvov than Poland only in case you got prearranged internet contacts.Nightgame in Lvov is hit and miss and daygame has lots of variations.There is reason to prefer Lvov however but the cost is not it.For the same quality hotel and restaurants you will pay the same as in Poland.Lvov girls are much more interested in your permanent residence in Lvov than polish girls are interested in your permanent residence in Poland.However the cities around Lvov Lutsk,Ternopil,Ivanofrankivsk are heavy weights and better than polish small provincial cities.The answer to the eternal question Ukraine or Poland is a very complicated one.
I disagree, especially about restaurant cost. For a top place in Lviv like "Bagrationi" restaurant you maybe spend 100-150 hrivnas (so less than 40 pln) for meal, when in Wroclaw in place like "La Scala" I would probably spend 60-70pln for the same quality meal.
Apartments are also significantly cheaper - try to find 30-35 m2 place at Square in Wroclaw or Cracow for less than 40pln per day like I did in Lviv. I know I've got a little bit lucky with it, but I don't see getting anywhere to this kind of deal here at all.

Personally I would really prefer to be in Lviv these days comparing to all Polish cities as mix of girls, quality of the city and Eastern vibe just does it for me perfectly. If you have independent income it's clearly a no brainer in my opinion.

Quote: (06-02-2014 02:58 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

The ukrainian women mind is so close to polish one that I really do not know what excuse you use for justifying your preference to them.Ukrainian women have told me that polish women are harsh and not really slavic but I do not find that big of a difference apart from the temper(Ukrainian are totally mental and they do not bother to show it while polish try to hide it for some time).
I can see having only once excuse - that I actually do better with Lviv girls (doesn't mean that I am doing very good or anything, just better comparing to Poland), maybe it changes my perspective. Or maybe you just don't see some things coming to Poland (or other places) for a weekend.
Different perspective aften=different observations.

You got very low price in Lviv due to connections.For an average foreigner this is impossible and he has to rely on official prices.You also speak polish and can negotiate while most foreigners cannot.
Wroclaw and especially Krakow are touristic cities with huge tourist populations compared to Lvov.You cannot compare.If you compare Lvov to Katowice or Poznan you will find similar prices.

Maybe you have increased value as Pole to western Ukrainian women eyes compared to polish women eyes but for a foreigner to both nationalities the value boost is roughly the same with a clear edge in case of ukrainian MILFs and young girls from ukrainian smaller provincial towns visiting Lvov.The money you spend on ukrainian girls is the same you spend on polish ones the difference is that in Poland a foreigner gets girls 5 years older than he gets in Ukraine.

Yeah, but Lviv is Ukrainian version of Wroclaw/Cracow and thats why you should compare this cities. You can compare some industrial shithole to Katowice. Can you imagine Polish couples wanted to get marries in Katowice??? [Image: dodgy.gif]

I accept the fact that I've got some good deals in Lviv, but I have good contacts in Wroclaw actually too and there is no chance I would get a similar deal there.

Quote: (06-02-2014 03:07 PM)whoishe Wrote:  

Yeah, but Lviv is Ukrainian version of Wroclaw/Cracow and thats why you should compare this cities. You can compare some industrial shithole to Katowice.

Yes,Wroclaw,Krakow without the war and with EU accession.When the war stops you will see prices in Lvov coming close to Krakow ones.Also no way Lvov has the amount of models you see in Krakow.
If we compare Mariupol to Katowice Mariupol is superior but you need guts to stay there especially now.Everything has its price big risks big gains.

It's interesting how two guys who just met in Lviv can disagree on so many things. Too bad it's probably very confusing for RVF readers.

But I guess people have to just draw their own conclusions based on intel gathered.

Quote: (06-02-2014 03:00 PM)whoishe Wrote:  

Quote: (06-02-2014 02:50 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

I disagree, especially about restaurant cost. For a top place in Lviv like "Bagrationi" restaurant you maybe spend 100-150 hrivnas (so less than 40 pln) for meal, when in Wroclaw in place like "La Scala" I would probably spend 60-70pln for the same quality meal.
Apartments are also significantly cheaper - try to find 30-35 m2 place at Square in Wroclaw or Cracow for less than 40pln per day like I did in Lviv. I know I've got a little bit lucky with it, but I don't see getting anywhere to this kind of deal here at all.

Personally I would really prefer to be in Lviv these days comparing to all Polish cities as mix of girls, quality of the city and Eastern vibe just does it for me perfectly. If you have independent income it's clearly a no brainer in my opinion.

Quote: (06-02-2014 02:58 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

I can see having only once excuse - that I actually do better with Lviv girls (doesn't mean that I am doing very good or anything, just better comparing to Poland), maybe it changes my perspective. Or maybe you just don't see some things coming to Poland (or other places) for a weekend.
Different perspective aften=different observations.

I see how conveniently I move in Poland compared to Ukraine.On the other hand I see some surreal situations with girls in Ukraine that would never happen in Poland.Anyway a foreigner is always very much alien to the nuances between slavic countries differences they strike us as the same like Greece strikes the same as Italy,Spain,Turkey and I protest.

Quote: (06-02-2014 03:16 PM)whoishe Wrote:  

It's interesting how two guys who just met in Lviv can disagree on so many things. Too bad it's probably very confusing for RVF readers.

But I guess people have to just draw their own conclusions based on intel gathered.

Yes,come and see.Spend 2 days in Krakow then 2 days in Lvov and draw your conclusions.Anyway eastern Europe is phantastic no matter where.

Also slavic guys do not realise how good they have it.Come to Germany to spend some weeks with Frauleins cock in your ass or to Mediteranean countries to get your balls busted by the princess to see how foreign men have come in despair.But what I like in slavic guys is that they put prerequistes to women and criticise their behaviour,too fat,too unpolite etc while we swallow everything no prerequisites at all in slavement to pussy.

Weekend trip to Lviv report - Greek kamaki - 06-03-2014

Back to Poland proper polish women look like total kurwas compared to western Ukrainian ones.So much with the pseudoshyness.Boobs out,ass out one finds heaven in this environment.I think polish women represent a combination of best features of both worlds(eastern,western) that is they are straight without being bossy so it greatly facilitates bangs.Only the accession to EU has reduced the pool here but on the other hand it has also decreased the proportion of cocks.
My gut feeling is that Lodz as an industrial lovehole will be a relevation as Katowice was.