Roosh V Forum
Bangs from couchsurfing. - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Bangs from couchsurfing. (/thread-3324.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 08-12-2014

Quote: (08-12-2014 02:56 AM)Joeno Wrote:  

whats the best way to weed out girls (esp doubles) that just want cheap accomodation?

Easy. Don't host strangers. I am not kidding...

I have hosted some 175 couchsurfers, and I have showed around some 100+ CS people, as well. None of my CS bangs were obtained via hosting strangers. All of them happened via offering to show CS girls around.

I like going for long walks. When I am tired of sitting in front of the computer and want to go for a long walk, I take a look at my city's CS page, to see if there are any interesting CS chicks visiting. Girls traveling alone are usually afraid of being hosted by male CS'ers. There are female CS'ers hosting girls, but they are rare, and they can't absorb all the demand, especially during the Summer. Hence, girls traveling alone will generally stay at a hostel or a (cheap) hotel. They want someone to show them around, however, as walking around in an unfamiliar city in a foreign land is quite suboptimal. I can show them around. After all, I regularly take long walks around the historical parts of the city, and why not go for a 4 hour walk with a cool and pretty Czech / Latvian / Lithuanian / Polish / Russian girl, instead of going alone?

So, I offer to show a girl around for a couple of hours or so. If she's boring or ugly (profile photos can be deceiving), I eject from the situation after a couple of hours. If she's cool and pretty, I stay with her a bit longer. At some point, it will be lunch / dinner time. I can invite her for lunch or dinner at some restaurant I propose. If she accepts my invitation enthusiastically, then she's at least a bit interested. If she makes excuses, says that she must return to the hostel / hotel and does not offer any counter-proposal, then she has already gotten what she wanted from me and it's time to say goodbye. Trying to spend time with a girl who's giving IOD's is a huge DLV, of course.

If she wants to have lunch, and if I have time, then I can spend a few more hours with her. If she wants to have dinner, too, that is a good sign. If she wants to go out after dinner, it's an even better sign. If she wants to meet on the next day, then she's throwing strong IOI's at me. If things go well and she's clearly DTF, I can invite her to stay at my place, and I will be hosting a prospective fuckbuddy with whom sexual tension has already been built, rather than gamble my time on a complete female stranger with a good profile photo and lots of references from thirsty beta CS hosts.

Contrast this to hosting. I stopped hosting because hitting on a guest goes against my nature, and also because hosting puts me in an uncomfortable position of power. If I am in this position of power, a female guest's replies to my questions will be designed to please me and to appease me. Mostly, she will answer whatever gets her a good reference and minimizes the chances that I will kick her out for bad behavior. In other words, female guests often manufacture fake IOI's, and the whole thing disgusts me, just like the manufactured IOI's of a prostitute trying to convince a prospective John to buy her "services" do disgust me. I like this analogy. Hosting CS chicks (when they are complete strangers) is to hosting a genuine girlfriend like fucking a whore is to good sex with a girl who is attracted to me and wants to fuck me.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Rikardo - 08-14-2014

I just hosted before 3 weeks 2 girls 1 stayed 3 nights 2nd 1 night.
1st girl was very attractive I would say 8. Russian girl. When it was time to go sleep she asked where she will sleep (in my profile I write that guests sleep on couch in living room and I sleep in bedroom) I told on couch in living room. Problem is that living room is on the side of street so more noisy. She mentioned it that she does not like that noise coming in room. I offered her to sleep in my bedroom in my bed [Image: smile.gif] She asked really can I [Image: biggrin.gif] then when it's time to go sleep she tell me that she's not sure I guess it was some test or whatever. I told that she can sleep in noisy living room then. Anyway finally she slept in my bad. Because she said she's not sure if she want to sleep in my bad I did not made any moves etc. We just talked little bit and went asleep. Next day we spent together seeing touristic places. Took a pictures together, then I took pictures for her commented how good she is looking in pictures. She told with enthusiasm thank you etc. Then in the evening watched movie she put her head on my shoulder. Then slowly touching each other went for kiss and had amazing sex [Image: biggrin.gif] next day all repeated. Next girl also was alone we spent some time walking seeing my city eventually it turned out she have a boyfriend and so I did not made any moves of course not even offering her to sleep in my bedroom.

Anyway I have some other girls alone coming to my place in next weeks and wanted to ask for some safe ways to escalate these girls (start to talk sexual way etc), last thing I want is some negative reference that I wanted to bang a girl. Because I have now pretty good profile. I guess also girl will be afraid to make moves (as the one I banged she did not had any references so she seems didn't care at all) So that there are no situations we both want something but have nothing [Image: biggrin.gif]

Bangs from couchsurfing. - speakeasy - 08-14-2014

Quote: (08-12-2014 08:16 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

Quote: (08-12-2014 02:56 AM)Joeno Wrote:  

whats the best way to weed out girls (esp doubles) that just want cheap accomodation?

Easy. Don't host strangers. I am not kidding...

I have hosted some 175 couchsurfers, and I have showed around some 100+ CS people, as well. None of my CS bangs were obtained via hosting strangers. All of them happened via offering to show CS girls around.

I like going for long walks. When I am tired of sitting in front of the computer and want to go for a long walk, I take a look at my city's CS page, to see if there are any interesting CS chicks visiting. Girls traveling alone are usually afraid of being hosted by male CS'ers. There are female CS'ers hosting girls, but they are rare, and they can't absorb all the demand, especially during the Summer. Hence, girls traveling alone will generally stay at a hostel or a (cheap) hotel. They want someone to show them around, however, as walking around in an unfamiliar city in a foreign land is quite suboptimal. I can show them around. After all, I regularly take long walks around the historical parts of the city, and why not go for a 4 hour walk with a cool and pretty Czech / Latvian / Lithuanian / Polish / Russian girl, instead of going alone?

So, I offer to show a girl around for a couple of hours or so. If she's boring or ugly (profile photos can be deceiving), I eject from the situation after a couple of hours. If she's cool and pretty, I stay with her a bit longer. At some point, it will be lunch / dinner time. I can invite her for lunch or dinner at some restaurant I propose. If she accepts my invitation enthusiastically, then she's at least a bit interested. If she makes excuses, says that she must return to the hostel / hotel and does not offer any counter-proposal, then she has already gotten what she wanted from me and it's time to say goodbye. Trying to spend time with a girl who's giving IOD's is a huge DLV, of course.

If she wants to have lunch, and if I have time, then I can spend a few more hours with her. If she wants to have dinner, too, that is a good sign. If she wants to go out after dinner, it's an even better sign. If she wants to meet on the next day, then she's throwing strong IOI's at me. If things go well and she's clearly DTF, I can invite her to stay at my place, and I will be hosting a prospective fuckbuddy with whom sexual tension has already been built, rather than gamble my time on a complete female stranger with a good profile photo and lots of references from thirsty beta CS hosts.

Contrast this to hosting. I stopped hosting because hitting on a guest goes against my nature, and also because hosting puts me in an uncomfortable position of power. If I am in this position of power, a female guest's replies to my questions will be designed to please me and to appease me. Mostly, she will answer whatever gets her a good reference and minimizes the chances that I will kick her out for bad behavior. In other words, female guests often manufacture fake IOI's, and the whole thing disgusts me, just like the manufactured IOI's of a prostitute trying to convince a prospective John to buy her "services" do disgust me. I like this analogy. Hosting CS chicks (when they are complete strangers) is to hosting a genuine girlfriend like fucking a whore is to good sex with a girl who is attracted to me and wants to fuck me.

Very interesting. Never thought of it that way, the whole "manufactured IOIs" thing, but it's true. Under normal circumstances if a girl gives you a bottle of wine, is cooking for you and staying at your house alone, it means sex is happening that night. But in the CS environment, that's just a way of saying, "thanks for giving me free housing" and nothing is implied by a girl doing anything nice for you. So you don't really know where you stand with a girl unless she's making it blatantly obvious that she's interested or starts clearly flirting with you.

If you don't mind sharing, what is your "conversion ratio"? Like how many times do you have to show around girls until you get a bang? And also, how do you find girls that are looking for guides and no hosting? Are these girls just posting in your cities forum asking for someone to hang out with? Because I know when any cute girl posts that she's coming to town and doesn't know anyone, a bunch of thirsty guys hit her up.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Joeno - 08-15-2014

Rikardo: begs the question could you have gotten the bang the first night. Took the safe route by building trust with the girl but she could lose interest the following day or something could happen and you wouldn't have the chance the 2nd night.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Rikardo - 08-15-2014

Quote: (08-15-2014 01:53 AM)Joeno Wrote:  

Rikardo: begs the question could you have gotten the bang the first night. Took the safe route by building trust with the girl but she could lose interest the following day or something could happen and you wouldn't have the chance the 2nd night.

most likely yes I could bang her 1st night but as I'm saying I'm afraid of sudden resistance (like "Stop what are you doing now?") and then getting some negative reference. 2nd day it was clear she is DTF was flirting all day in evening put her head on my shoulder started touching slowly etc...

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Joeno - 08-15-2014

Which city are you in? I would like to host these nice Russian girls [Image: smile.gif] instead all I get are requests from cheap Germans who want free accommodation - and despite me not finding them attractive and not making any moves they still are suspicious of my motives lol

Bangs from couchsurfing. - azulsombra - 08-15-2014

Quote: (08-15-2014 05:59 AM)Joeno Wrote:  

Which city are you in? I would like to host these nice Russian girls [Image: smile.gif] instead all I get are requests from cheap Germans who want free accommodation - and despite me not finding them attractive and not making any moves they still are suspicious of my motives lol

Lol, I think without cheap germans (male and female) couchsurfing would cease to exist.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 08-15-2014

Quote: (08-14-2014 11:43 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

If you don't mind sharing, what is your "conversion ratio"? Like how many times do you have to show around girls until you get a bang?

It's hard to say, but it's low. My estimate is 10%. However, for girls who are staying in my city for over a week and who want to meet me again, the conversion ratio is 100%. If she does suggest meeting a 2nd time before I do, I know I will get the bang sooner or later. I just need time, more than two days preferably.

I seem to be particularly successful with chicks who study medicine. There is a medical student exchange program in which medical students from all over the world spend one month per year (usually August) in a foreign country working at a hospital. They work a few hours per day, and then spend the rest of their time sightseeing. They usually stay at cheap student residences, which are empty during the Summer months. I don't know who organizes this exchange. IFMSA maybe? It's kind of Work & Travel for medical students, but their work is at hospitals, working for actual medical doctors. Some of the girls who do this exchange program are members of CS, and they make something like 1/3 of my list of CS bangs.

And also, how do you find girls that are looking for guides and no hosting? Are these girls just posting in your cities forum asking for someone to hang out with? Because I know when any cute girl posts that she's coming to town and doesn't know anyone, a bunch of thirsty guys hit her up.

City forums are becoming ridiculously competitive. Any girl traveling alone who posts there will indeed get dozens of offers to show her around. Still, since I have hosted many people and have many positive references and vouches, I still get some replies.

Believe it or not, I have found that the open couch request (OCR) has its bright side. If I find a girl traveling alone and she seems pretty and cool, even if she already has 3+ hosting offers, I message her offering to show her around. Let a beta provider dine her and host her. I am fine with showing girls around during the working hours. If she sends IOI's and appears to be DTF, I can always bring her to my apartment to have sex. Her host will never know.

This is only possible because I have had flexible working hours in the past few years and can slack off during a couple of weekdays and compensate during the weekend. When most men work 9-to-5, the man who is free from 9 am to 5 pm is king.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Joeno - 08-16-2014

Any tips for a guy who lives far from the city centre? (like 1/2-1 hour away)

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Sourcecode - 08-16-2014

dont even try

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Sonsowey - 08-19-2014

So I don't really use couchsurfing anymore, but I've just logged in to check it.

I have 5 requests from this month from bangable girls asking to stay with me in August. 2 are alone and the rest want to bring a girl friend.

None are amazing but none are bad either, they range from 6-7, early 20's. I am not gonna see any of them, but it's nice to just be able to pick and choose "Russian, yes, Austrian, no, Czech, yes, American, no"

Bangs from couchsurfing. - GauchoNomade - 08-20-2014

Whats your location

Quote: (08-19-2014 11:26 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

So I don't really use couchsurfing anymore, but I've just logged in to check it.

I have 5 requests from this month from bangable girls asking to stay with me in August. 2 are alone and the rest want to bring a girl friend.

None are amazing but none are bad either, they range from 6-7, early 20's. I am not gonna see any of them, but it's nice to just be able to pick and choose "Russian, yes, Austrian, no, Czech, yes, American, no"

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Sonsowey - 09-21-2014

Gaucho,

I'm in NY.

I have gotten a few more requests recently, seems like Late August/Early September is a hot time. I really never got requests before but I think lots of these girls from Europe who work at U.S. camps over the summer just started travelling and are searching for those free accommodations. They're all Euro girls in their 20s except 1 American. Some guys too of course, probably more guys maybe 60/40 guys which is not bad at all.

It's funny I'm not even getting 1 request a day but it's just a whole different world being on the receiving end of these solicitations. Like online game you always gotta grind and hit up mad chicks. Here chicks are begging me to accept them. Of course, it's all the same they just want me to pay to put them up.

I dunno what your close rate would be hosting random Euro girls at your place. Almost all are travelling in pairs.

I dunno how I feel about hosting, I've couchsurfed so I do owe the world some hosting time, but I don't feel like doing it so... later...

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 09-21-2014

Quote: (09-21-2014 10:10 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Late August/Early September is a hot time. I really never got requests before but I think lots of these girls from Europe who work at U.S. camps over the summer just started travelling and are searching for those free accommodations.

Exactly. Early September is golden for those who live in NYC / SoCal / Bay Area, because it's when the Work & Travel chicks travel before returning to their home countries. They have spent the whole Summer working and saving, and now they want to have some fun. Unfortunately, they almost always travel in pairs. Still, sometimes you find cute Russian chicks traveling alone.

In the meantime, NYC bitches are scared about the competition:

Russian babes hit the Hamptons (2010)

Quote:Quote:

Forget Anna Chapman, the Russian-born Manhattan socialite deported last month over charges of spying for Moscow: hordes of other gorgeous, smart Russian girls are on the prowl. Unlike the crimson-haired Chapman, their quarry is rich American men, not state secrets.

But their stalking grounds are the tony Hamptons, the Long Island mecca whose social scene Chapman both frequented and used as a codeword to identify another spy as she delivered a fake American passport. As Long Island’s playground for the ultra-wealthy gears up for its final flings of the season, the prize this summer for the hundreds of young Slavic beauties who have invaded the village of Southampton, N.Y., is an American banker flush with cash.

“These Russian girls are floating around, looking for a rich gentleman looking to get married and take care of them,” said David Shapiro, a party planner in Manhattan whose company plans social events in the Hamptons.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Travesty - 11-22-2014

On words from azulsombra I made a CS profile finally. Was kinda dumb not to early here in the middle of Santa Barbara but fuck it.

Hoping to especially get some young Swedish coed exchange students that are finding housing or checking it out here. Tons go to SBCC they have a big student exchange agreement I guess. Same with Italians it seems.

Will report back.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Icarus - 11-22-2014

Quote: (11-22-2014 08:25 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Hoping to especially get some young Swedish coed exchange students that are finding housing or checking it out here. Tons go to SBCC they have a big student exchange agreement I guess. Same with Italians it seems.

There are lots of Norwegian exchange students at UCSB, and many are female. Unfortunately, they often take graduate courses, which means that they have to study hard and get good grades.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Travesty - 11-22-2014

Just searched travelers looking to come to SB total of 21...

21yo 6.7 Texas girl line cook with arm tatts looking to move out here
25yo 6.5 Italian

Best of the bunch! Could be a low time.

I would bet summer and as previously said is the absolute best time when college chicks in Europe and the U.S. are on break.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - coverdoc - 11-23-2014

And also, how do you find girls that are looking for guides and no hosting? Are these girls just posting in your cities forum asking for someone to hang out with? Because I know when any cute girl posts that she's coming to town and doesn't know anyone, a bunch of thirsty guys hit her up.

Believe it or not, I have found that the open couch request (OCR) has its bright side. If I find a girl traveling alone and she seems pretty and cool, even if she already has 3+ hosting offers, I message her offering to show her around. Let a beta provider dine her and host her. I am fine with showing girls around during the working hours. If she sends IOI's and appears to be DTF, I can always bring her to my apartment to have sex. Her host will never know.

Exactly! I never host chicks. Usually just agree to show them around. I don't know if you guys are aware but A LOT of the couch surfing dudes are really FUCKING weird. Go to a couple of CS events and see this for yourself. If you come off as normal, funny, exciting ETC. These chicks will be more than happy to spend more time with you. I've banged two chicks off couch surfing by just meeting up with them. One had two friends with her, I teased them, made jokes etc was a good time.
Also another thing I noticed is that if you guys are hanging out for the 2nd time and they have make up on/dressed a little nicer than the previous day, you're probably going to get the bang.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Sourcecode - 11-23-2014

It's really you're location though..for the style of girl that will come to you.

And your status.
I host girls all the time. I was getting a request or two a day for a while in Budapest..just like girls screen the guys...I could screen for the best girls.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Sonsowey - 11-23-2014

^About location, I was going to a foreign city and hit up a cute chick who said she lived there. We talked and she agreed to host me. Turned out she lived more than an hour outside of said city.

Just sayin, people could try that.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Aliblahba - 12-21-2014

I need some positive references on my CS profile. PM me.

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Frank Mackey - 12-22-2014

In my experience the tactic of not hosting and only meeting the girls does not work as well as for me.

Usually a few problems have arisen in the past when I tried it. Either she is already being hosted by a guy, but is free during the afternoon/evening because he is bored of her or has other plans - this happens a lot and your prospects of getting laid are low in this scenario. Or if she is staying at a hostel, the whole thing will sound more like a normal date than when you are actually hosting the person. And... last but not least, you will be competing with other guys who cannot host (living with parents, etc.), so the competition is fairly higher here.

But when hosting I have a conversion ratio of between 50% and 70%, depending if I count or not the girls I host knowing that the circumstances are not favourable.

This may sound tough to believe, but try to see that: (i) I am living in a really touristic town, which is sometimes visited by girls who are eager to experience the "mediterrean man"; (ii) I live alone in a modern and central place; (iii) I love to cook at home and use this method for discreetly testing the mood of the girl and escalating in a routine that I have been perfecting for some years; (iv) I only host one girl at a time; (v) I find any excuse possible to make them drink alcool, in dinner at home and then when we go out; (vi) my looks are slightly above average, though I am really far from being a model or something.

This being said, I never force anyone to do anything, I never invite them to sleep in my bed, I don't have conversations of a sexual nature until physical contact exists, if alcool is refused I never insist, and I only move forward when I see strong signs of interest. The thing is, they are my guests, so I am enjoying their company, try to have a good time, and don't show any signs of nervousness or eagerness to get physical... I think this attitude is the more adequate from an ethical perspective (come on, they are guests after all...).

How does this happen if I stay so cool? I think it mostly happens because of that... you just "take the train" and enjoy the ride, meaning cook dinner at home and drink alcool, go out and drink alcool, try to remain calm and interesting, and make her laugh. Alcool will be your best buddy, in a scenario like this, where "acceleration" is of the essence, given the short staying period. And when I see signs I act quite boldy and don't miss chances. More times I get laid in the first night than in the second...

But when things are not working, I don't spend much time with the person, unless if the person is truly interesting. Last time I hosted a girl, I arrived at home and she was wearing her pajama already, and telling me "I am so tired that I will just stay here chilling". I was even prepared to cook something nice for her, and had bought two bottles of white wine that were hidden in my sports bag when I arrived. However when I saw her state of mind, I just told her I was going out to eat something cause I did not have food at home - I came back at 00:00, talked with her for 10 mnts and went to sleep.

PS: I think Icarus and I live in the same city. So, I see what is happening with the remaining 30% that are not DTF with me... They went out for a "long walk" with Icarus while I was at work[Image: wink.gif]

Bangs from couchsurfing. - N°6 - 12-23-2014

I live in a UNESCO World Heritage city where a hotel room can be at least £200/ night. I should give this a go!

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Mentavious - 01-10-2015

how far out do you guys request to host?

2-3 weeks or more?

Bangs from couchsurfing. - Sourcecode - 01-10-2015

I always request a week out. week and a half tops
anything more.. is too planned.. most people arent gonna plan that far out.
always have a airbnb or hostel location as a back up though.

Years ago... you could send request and get host quick.
Now people don;t host as much and you might not even find out