Roosh V Forum
Bang Japan: Game in The Great Nippon Empire - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Bang Japan: Game in The Great Nippon Empire (/thread-33130.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Bang Japan: Game in The Great Nippon Empire - monsquid - 11-02-2017

Headed to Japan for a week during new years. Used to live there before but I don't speak the language. Last time I was there was 2015.

What are you guys using for pipelining in Japan? From what I remember it was kinda hard to pipeline, but I was mostly using FB contacts, Line, and Okcupid.

This time around I'd prefer to hang out with one chick for a mini relationship vs. getting shit faced in Roppongi/Shibuya and go for ONS.

Bang Japan: Game in The Great Nippon Empire - Zerdame - 11-02-2017

As an Asian foreigner, tinder is basically not existent for me. I could swipe for a month and maybe get 2 matches for the whole month compared to Vietnam where my match rate is probably 8 out of 10 swipes. It’s ridiculous because when I go out, the reaction I get on the ground is a lot a lot better.

Bang Japan: Game in The Great Nippon Empire - Heart Break Kid - 11-02-2017

Quote: (11-02-2017 07:18 PM)Zerdame Wrote:  

As an Asian foreigner, tinder is basically not existent for me. I could swipe for a month and maybe get 2 matches for the whole month compared to Vietnam where my match rate is probably 8 out of 10 swipes. It’s ridiculous because when I go out, the reaction I get on the ground is a lot a lot better.

Is this because Tinder is not that popular in Japan or because you do not stick out?

Bang Japan: Game in The Great Nippon Empire - Zerdame - 11-02-2017

I’ve never discussed tinder with other players but based on my experience seeing my white friend swipe, they seem to be getting better results but still much lesser than what they can expect else where. I suspect it’s a mixture of both Tinder being seen as a “foreign” dating app and therefore girls on it are expecting to meet foreigners and also that the vast majority of hot Japanese girls don’t need to use online dating since they are literally poured validation by men on a daily basis(like around the world)

Japan is a country where a hot 9 would sit on a chair and be surrounded by men KNEELING around her all vying for her attention. Those who have visited a club/bar/international party in Japan know I’m not exaggerating. It’s a sorry sight.

Bang Japan: Game in The Great Nippon Empire - Bushido - 11-03-2017

Nah. Tinder sucks in Japan for pretty much everyone. Normal Japanese don't use it.

Also I am very sceptical of the concept of any Japanese 9 going to an international party. Haha.

Bang Japan: Game in The Great Nippon Empire - Zerdame - 11-04-2017

Quote: (11-03-2017 10:55 AM)Bushido Wrote:  

Nah. Tinder sucks in Japan for pretty much everyone. Normal Japanese don't use it.

Also I am very sceptical of the concept of any Japanese 9 going to an international party. Haha.

International parties are a hit and miss but on the occasion that there is a 9, they are being swarmed with beta dudes trying to get her attention. I did managed to bounced with one to a bar and she admitted that she was from Osaka and was brought to a WhyNot party there by her friend, promised by her friend that she would have her ego stroked. When she came to Tokyo, she found out Tokyo has its Gaitomo parties and the rest is history.

When I was doing my internship in Japan, I was living on a budget so the 1500-3000yen for 3 hours deal at the international parties was very good for me so I basically mastered IP game in my 1 year stay there haha.

Bang Japan: Game in The Great Nippon Empire - monsquid - 11-04-2017

My tinder experience in asia was best in Hong Kong. For some reason I was getting lots of matches in the 25-30 bracket and Filipinas.

Bang Japan: Game in The Great Nippon Empire - semibaron - 11-05-2017

Don't use god damn Tinder in Japan.

You will either match girls who never had the intention to meet in real life or some foreigns hotties, who are "up for meet under her conditions" (she wants you to watch a webcam video...)

Bang Japan: Game in The Great Nippon Empire - monsquid - 11-05-2017

Quote: (11-05-2017 02:14 AM)semibaron Wrote:  

You will either match girls who never had the intention to meet in real life or some foreigns hotties, who are "up for meet under her conditions" (she wants you to watch a webcam video...)

Good to know.

What do you recommend for pipelining? Like I said before I'd rather pipeline a girl and hang out with her over my week stay than going out again and again in Shibuya and Roppongi trying for ONS, especially in winter.

Bang Japan: Game in The Great Nippon Empire - semibaron - 11-05-2017

Quote: (11-05-2017 11:05 AM)monsquid Wrote:  

Quote: (11-05-2017 02:14 AM)semibaron Wrote:  

Good to know.

What do you recommend for pipelining? Like I said before I'd rather pipeline a girl and hang out with her over my week stay than going out again and again in Shibuya and Roppongi trying for ONS, especially in winter.

It has been said by someone in this thread before, as you will encounter a nice girl every 2m there really isn't any need for pipelining.

The only thing that you need is the ability and stamina to do the numbers game.

Bang Japan: Game in The Great Nippon Empire - Bushido - 11-06-2017

I think our definitions of 9s differ, Zerdame. There's nothing wrong with chasing international party sloots or Tinder gals looking for some 外チン. I have done it and certainly might again if I'm dry. But for IPs you're talking about 7s at best by Japan standards.

Bang Japan: Game in The Great Nippon Empire - semibaron - 11-06-2017

Quote: (11-06-2017 05:21 AM)Bushido Wrote:  

I think our definitions of 9s differ, Zerdame. There's nothing wrong with chasing international party sloots or Tinder gals looking for some 外チン. I have done it and certainly might again if I'm dry. But for IPs you're talking about 7s at best by Japan standards.

True. I haven't encountered an 8+, which could articulate herself in fluent English.

The premium Tuna is Japanese only.

Interesting trend I'm noticing coming back here as a more established, rounded member of Japanese society than I was in the past. I am attracting a higher pedigree of girl than I used to. No doubt about it. But they are not giving up that pussy early. The downside of being a decent catch in their eyes? Rusty game on my part? Or a symptom of higher quality? The jury is out.

Bang Japan: Game in The Great Nippon Empire - mementoaudere - 11-06-2017

Hey guys I'm planning my big Asia trip for next summer, a couple months from the end of June to mid August. Will university students be busy with exams in June/July? I know the academic year is pretty different from the west.

Bang Japan: Game in The Great Nippon Empire - Laner - 11-06-2017

Quote: (11-06-2017 05:52 AM)Bushido Wrote:  

Interesting trend I'm noticing coming back here as a more established, rounded member of Japanese society than I was in the past. I am attracting a higher pedigree of girl than I used to. No doubt about it. But they are not giving up that pussy early. The downside of being a decent catch in their eyes? Rusty game on my part? Or a symptom of higher quality? The jury is out.

You know more than I would, but I also found the same thing even going back to 2003 when Tokyo was essentially a 'Pussy Paradise'. There were still women who would not give up the goods (my wife is one of these girls) but no one gave a shit because there was always a willing girl in waiting.

The last decade I found things to be more difficult in general, but angles still created a good supply of attractive enough women. It is Japan, after all.

I have always found that the higher up on quality you move - and I don't mean just looks - that there is a direct correlation to difficulty. Makes sense.

One thing about Japan that is odd is that there are so many women there who go years without sex. Men too, but I would have thought that women would always be able to find a partner no matter what. But Japanese women tend to have very elementary understanding of men, while also understanding sexual needs completely. Its a strange paradox.

One more thing, keep in mind that mixed couples are now so common that normal Japanese women see these couples and also see the happiness. I can guarantee that women in mixed marriages do not stand around the playground discussing sexless marriages or crazy demands of their partners like some Japanese traditional marriages. The whispers have become reality that mixed marriages can be stronger, happier, and more interesting. Proof is in front of them far more often that foreign men do not, for the most part, run off on their families like they were told 10 - 15 years ago.

Bang Japan: Game in The Great Nippon Empire - monsquid - 11-06-2017

I wouldn't mind wifing up an upper middle class japanese woman from a good family. Not trying to hit way above my belt, but definitely going one step above.

What I found difficult was penetrating that upper middle class world when I lived there for two years. I was meeting chicks but they were the usual HUB hoes or scene girls looking for their foreign fling. My boss's boss was married to an upper crust society japanese woman and when I went to a dinner party at his house I saw a whole different world. Of course there were rumors of how unhappy their marriage was but from my eyes it looked like they had a happy stable home with two beautiful kids. She seemed really sweet and super caring. I don't know if it was out of love or just pure duty but she played a nice homemaker. Now my boss's boss was a baller for sure. Ivy league guy (Upenn then Harvard for grad school), charming, and a corporate operator but wasn't a total douche. He definitely knew what he was doing tying down the japanese wifey. Word was that a retired senior officer from the japan navy that hung out with the rich expat crowd played the matchmaker.

Anyways that little glimpse gave me a romantic notion that maybe I would get something like that. Maybe, maybe not. Now that I don't live in japan anymore it's definitely less likely, but then again you never know. I do want a family, despite all the negatism. For me crazy lustful love isn't necessary but I do need a caring and affectionate partner, even if we are not intellectual equals or best friends, an absurd notion of western women "marry my best friend."

I'm seeing a fair bit of change on the ground. Like Laner said, people are more used to mixed couples and foreigners in general.

I was recently playing around on a Deai site (Happy Mail) and got exchanging messages with some girls. It was quite striking how the number of messages about my "foreignness" are way less than they would have been even five years back. No questions about Natto or when I will leave Japan.

In particular, I caught out one chick who sent me a screenshot of my past messages to her on Line. My Line name was marked down as "Bushido, Age, Salary, Tokyo". She was embarrassed of course when I called her out on her player ways, but the takeaway for me? No mention of country. I'm there filed away like any other Taro or Yoshiyuki. Shes never met a foreigner. There's something in that. And I think it's a positive change if you are interested in an LTR here.

Bang Japan: Game in The Great Nippon Empire - semibaron - 11-09-2017

Quote: (11-06-2017 11:31 PM)Bushido Wrote:  

I'm seeing a fair bit of change on the ground. Like Laner said, people are more used to mixed couples and foreigners in general.

I was recently playing around on a Deai site (Happy Mail) and got exchanging messages with some girls. It was quite striking how the number of messages about my "foreignness" are way less than they would have been even five years back. No questions about Natto or when I will leave Japan.

In particular, I caught out one chick who sent me a screenshot of my past messages to her on Line. My Line name was marked down as "Bushido, Age, Salary, Tokyo". She was embarrassed of course when I called her out on her player ways, but the takeaway for me? No mention of country. I'm there filed away like any other Taro or Yoshiyuki. Shes never met a foreigner. There's something in that. And I think it's a positive change if you are interested in an LTR here.

Is this for Tokyo or Japan-wide?

Bang Japan: Game in The Great Nippon Empire - Bushido - 11-09-2017

^Tokyo.

Bang Japan: Game in The Great Nippon Empire - semibaron - 11-09-2017

There's something in that. And I think it's a positive change if you are interested in an LTR here.

I would say this is positive for LTR, but makes quick bangs more difficult.

I remember 2013/14 when girls "accidentally" rubbed their tits at me and said something such as "we love you Gaijin". 2017 is way different in this regard.

Bang Japan: Game in The Great Nippon Empire - Laner - 11-09-2017

Quote: (11-09-2017 09:53 AM)semibaron Wrote:  

There's something in that. And I think it's a positive change if you are interested in an LTR here.

I would say this is positive for LTR, but makes quick bangs more difficult.

I remember 2013/14 when girls "accidentally" rubbed their tits at me and said something such as "we love you Gaijin". 2017 is way different in this regard.

Not necessarily.

Even in the Golden Era of late 90's good quality girls were still harder. I don't think this will ever change, but what we are getting at is that the high level girls are more open to dating foreigners now.

There are still the gaijin groupies who are there that will always give up the poosy fast. They can still be the bread and butter while you search for your wagyu.

Bang Japan: Game in The Great Nippon Empire - AsiaBaller - 11-09-2017

Quote: (11-06-2017 01:50 PM)Laner Wrote:  

One more thing, keep in mind that mixed couples are now so common that normal Japanese women see these couples and also see the happiness. I can guarantee that women in mixed marriages do not stand around the playground discussing sexless marriages or crazy demands of their partners like some Japanese traditional marriages. The whispers have become reality that mixed marriages can be stronger, happier, and more interesting. Proof is in front of them far more often that foreign men do not, for the most part, run off on their families like they were told 10 - 15 years ago.

I was in Tokyo in the Summer with a Chinese girl and the mixed couples all seemed so awkward when compared to China. Lots of disapproving stares from salary men as well. In China very few people care about mixed couples but even in Tokyo the vibe was that this is not something acceptable.

Bang Japan: Game in The Great Nippon Empire - Super_Fire - 11-10-2017

Quote: (11-09-2017 09:31 PM)AsiaBaller Wrote:  

I was in Tokyo in the Summer with a Chinese girl and the mixed couples all seemed so awkward when compared to China. Lots of disapproving stares from salary men as well. In China very few people care about mixed couples but even in Tokyo the vibe was that this is not something acceptable.

And Tokyo is the best place in Japan to be a mixed couple. The last time I was there with my TW girl it was actually not bad.

Osaka on the other hand...I remember going into Nihonbashi station with her one day. An old lady, dressed in a full kimono, was walking next to us. She saw us holding hands and was shocked, like I had just taken a shit on her lawn. Old men giving me the death stare at Osaka castle (I winked back at him [Image: wink.gif]). By contrast, almost no one in Tokyo seemed to care. Hell, I saw Japanese couple doing PDA there.

Bang Japan: Game in The Great Nippon Empire - globalgeek - 11-11-2017

Quote: (11-02-2017 02:55 PM)monsquid Wrote:  

What are you guys using for pipelining in Japan? From what I remember it was kinda hard to pipeline, but I was mostly using FB contacts, Line, and Okcupid.

I can confirm that Tinder is doable in Japan but it certainly helps to start pipelining some time in advance, as this is not SEA and may take some time to get matches, start chatting and convert to Line in order to be able to set up dates. My match rate was similar to Europe (I'm white, European) but with one big difference: probably in no other country was my "swipe left ratio" (not interested) as high as in Japan. The proportion of Japanese girls' main Tinder pictures is roughly as follows: 30% ridiculous bunny/cat/whatever filters, 30% doesn't know how to take a photo - i.e head cut off, etc., 30% ugly, 10% worth considering.

So yes, while it can lead to success, it should probably not be your main game.

Bang Japan: Game in The Great Nippon Empire - Bushido - 11-11-2017

The general rule is simple. If Japanese men don't look at your girl, she's not attractive. Stop overthinking it guys haha.