Roosh V Forum
Picking up 18-20 year olds - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Picking up 18-20 year olds (/thread-28924.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Picking up 18-20 year olds - Giovonny - 05-13-2014

Quote: (05-12-2014 02:57 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

@Giovonny:

Masterful.

When all is said and done, isn't this what makes life great?

Well.. Yes, this is definitely part of what makes life great!

Sexual satisfaction is very important! Banging the girls we want to bang brings satisfaction.

But, sex alone is not enough. We also need financial and emotional health.

Honestly, getting 18 and 19 year old girls does give me a lot of confidence moving forward.

Quote: (05-12-2014 07:47 PM)Hector_St_Clare Wrote:  

Gio,

You're an inspiration to me- hope you keep doing whatever it is you're doing!

The secret of my success is mass approaching and "The Numbers Game".

Your text game seems like it works pretty well- in your place I would probably have made the mistake of either seeming too eager

I used to have the same problem.

I was way too eager!

I lost a lot of pussy by being too eager.

Over time and with a lot of practice, I learned to fix the problem.

or else not 'interested' at all

Honestly, I didn't even want to hang out with her on Sunday. I was trying to rest.

But, I did have some momentum built up with her and I thought that I should at least give myself a chance.

She initially said that she couldn't "go out" that night.

Then, I suggested that we hang out at her place.. Luckily for me, she went along with that idea.

I very easily could have given up. But, I don't like to give up until I try everything possible.

I never reject myself.

Look forward to doing better in the future, largely because of the lessons I've learned from folks like you!

I read your post. You mention 3 younger girls. You are not sure what will happen with these 3 girls.

My advice is this.. Approach 3 young girls every day!

If you do this, you will have many, many more options and possibilities.

Picking up 18-20 year olds - invictusiii - 05-13-2014

I'm having a hell of a time trying to get with this 20 year old I've been texting. I met her out at a club and got her number. Tried to meet up but couldn't. Saw her out at the same club the next weekend. We danced and made out. We text from time to time with light banter but any time I start to up the flirting or suggest a meetup she goes silent. No responses at all. So I end up waiting a few days and reinitiate with a funny text or image and try again. It makes no fucking sense to me.

Picking up 18-20 year olds - Felix - 05-13-2014

Do you still hit up campuses during summer term? They quiet down hardcore up here in Toronto and I work until 5-6, trying to levy my Daygame options but I guess there's only one way to find out.

However I have the advantage that 19 year olds can hit the clubs & bars.

Picking up 18-20 year olds - Plutoman - 05-13-2014

Ahh, back to this.

Best places; daygame and college game.

Meet them after high school, there's plenty of 18 y/o high schoolers that go out and study. There's always girls popping into the coffee shops immediately after high school to grab some drinks. 3:20pm to 4:20pm is prime time. Now that it's the summer term, it's limited. Around a college around, go to the library there and hang out. Either a) sit down with some, or b) pick a spot in the open and get some work done for a while, keep a side eye on things around you and approach when you feel like it. Especially if there's a coffee shop in the area; go grab a water and approach on the way. Simple and easy.

In coffee shops, do the same. Pick an open spot, keep working, either approach when you come in, or approach when you need to get a water. Get a small, refill it when you need, approach anytime.

These girls if they're out at a coffee shop alone are 70% of the time single, otherwise they'd be hanging with their boyfriend. I've gone out with dozens (not as many as Gio, but enough to have some experience) and so many of them are interested and willing. Keep it simple, keep it abundant. Don't get attached to ANY of them, regardless of how they look, because they're gonna disappear the moment you do. Trust me on that one. If you're here wanting to write a post about them and asking for advice, chances are you're about 3 texts from never hearing back. Don't be afraid to disappear for a day; yet, these girls have their lives move so quickly that you don't want to hesitate. Get them out quickly, if you have any sort of back and forth, just back off. Hit on other girls. Escalate quickly. If you don't have alcohol for a first date, you're fighting an uphill battle as is, and you probably want to pull back and do serious escalation second date.

They're all dreaming of the charming guy to approach them. I've not had any 18 y/o's care about age in any shape or form (only one even ever asked, and she emphasized that she didn't care, she was only curious). My buddy at 38 sleeps with <22 fairly regularly. I've got a girlfriend now so I've kept things slow lately. If you look under 30-32, you've got no issues. If you look younger than 40, try to keep the look and style younger. If you're older than 40, I've got no advice for you. No experience with that, nor any friends for comparison!

For the summer, find areas in the burbs where girls come back from college. That's my best recommendation. Go to the summer concerts, go to the downtown areas where they walk around, in all the places they couldn't because they were in college. For those of you who are not in a college town, this is probably your prime time for these, because the college girls are going to be back, and summer flings are for sure a possibility on their minds.

Not sure if I really gave useful advice here; but you've gotta go after it. These girls will not approach you in 98% of the cases (I saw one approach a guy because she wanted to take a ride on his Ninja). They will occasionally give eye contact, but they'll rarely give it more than once (in my experience). Don't sit and wait for it 3 times before you talk to a girl. Just go after it.

Picking up 18-20 year olds - Felix - 05-13-2014

You make a good point about summer. It's actually in my favour, all the girls are back home in Toronto getting drunk at night time (when I can game).

There's a ton of EDM festivals in town this summer but that's not the place I like to roll solo (I'm from out of town). However it's where the young kids tend to flock to these days. Hopefully I can have a network going soon for that.

Picking up 18-20 year olds - Jroades26 - 05-15-2014

Underrated spot, bartenders/servers at local hangouts.

Anyone they hire under 21 is usually really good looking. They're used to getting hit on by gross older guys and guys with no game.

Gives you the perfect easy opportunity to demonstrate high value also. Plus if you do it right, free drinks.

It's a challenge, and my favorite thing. I have had 2 straight bar girls at my local hangout, just closed the 2nd one last night after 6 weeks. Haven't paid for alcohol in months.

Picking up 18-20 year olds - Fighting888 - 06-19-2014

Quote: (10-09-2013 09:12 PM)Screwston Wrote:  

Where are the best places to meet this age group? Cant really do college campuses right now.

The gym bro. Lots of banging hot girls there. Every hot girl has a gym membership.

If you look good and keep yourself in shape, they'll notice.

Remember, if you're in your mid to late 20s, you have a huge advantage of these 18-20 guys who seem like losers in their mind. Women naturally like older men. Just make sure to seem authoritative, confident, and like you have your stuff together.

18-20 gets so much easier after 25.

Picking up 18-20 year olds - LeBeau - 06-20-2014

It's one thing to pick them up, but I'd like to see an RVF member dump a young girl Kenny Powers style.

Bonus points for the obligatory hating on social media:

Picking up 18-20 year olds - metalhaze - 06-20-2014

one of the best (and simple advice) I can give about going out with young girls is lie about your age.

Picking up 18-20 year olds - Prof. Ligate - 06-20-2014

^^^Depends how old you are. I've been with a fairly wide variety of girls in the 18-20 age bracket and when asked post-coitus of my age - they are surprised to find I'm about 5-10 years younger than they guess (I am 21).

I don't think age is a problem unless you're uncomfortable with it yourself.

Picking up 18-20 year olds - caraacara - 06-20-2014

Quote: (10-28-2013 02:36 PM)Screwston Wrote:  

If I was there, I would troll the fast food places when school gets out and malls on the weekends. A harem full of 16 year olds [Image: mindblown2.png]

u have opened the doors of heaven, and i'm takin that gold pussssy alpha ex: 'yeah, my apartment is acroos the street', 'yeah i work at a 'real' job' (rofl), 'i can show u around the restuarants in my neighborhood & we can go to my place for some drinks'

Picking up 18-20 year olds - Samseau - 06-20-2014

Quote: (06-20-2014 04:12 PM)Prof. Ligate Wrote:  

^^^Depends how old you are. I've been with a fairly wide variety of girls in the 18-20 age bracket and when asked post-coitus of my age - they are surprised to find I'm about 5-10 years younger than they guess (I am 21).

I don't think age is a problem unless you're uncomfortable with it yourself.

No there is a very simple method for this.

If she asks about your age BEFORE sex, you lie. Before sex, age is a disqualifying question.

If she asks about your age AFTER sex, it's cool, you can tell her the truth. It's obvious it's not a big deal to her if she asks about it after sex. Young girls who like older men WILL LIE TO YOU about their age in order to seem older than they are and appear mature. Your age will never come up as a topic for them.

Picking up 18-20 year olds - Comte De St. Germain - 06-20-2014

If you are in Texas, I recommend one place and one place only. Chipotle Mexican Grill. Bitches are obsessed with that here.

Picking up 18-20 year olds - NeVerGymLess - 06-22-2014

Had a date with a hot 19 year old last night ( I'm 27 going on 28 ) Fuck she had the tightest pussy I had in a while . Meet her online , took like 2 months of kik messaging for the first date and pull .

Picking up 18-20 year olds - Travesty - 06-22-2014

Quote: (06-22-2014 04:25 PM)NeVerGymLess Wrote:  

Had a date with a hot 19 year old last night ( I'm 27 going on 28 ) Fuck she had the tightest pussy I had in a while . Meet her online , took like 2 months of kik messaging for the first date and pull .

Which site?

Picking up 18-20 year olds - NeVerGymLess - 06-22-2014

Quote: (06-22-2014 04:32 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-22-2014 04:25 PM)NeVerGymLess Wrote:  

Which site?

Fetlife , its the best site for getting easy pussy but you have to be in it for the long term . Our first message exchange was months ago then I finally got her comfortable enough to meet me at a pub . Earlier that day she said she masturbated thinking about fucking me in public so after a three hour date at the pub I walked her to her car and took her inside it . 5'11 130 pound, blonde 19 year old , well worth the wait . She's coming over tonight , I'll try and get a pic ...

Picking up 18-20 year olds - Redwood - 06-22-2014

Quote: (06-20-2014 07:21 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

If you are in Texas, I recommend one place and one place only. Chipotle Mexican Grill. Bitches are obsessed with that here.

Noted.

Picking up 18-20 year olds - The Reactionary Tree - 07-27-2014

Gio,

How old are you? Do you tell girls your real age or do you lie?

Picking up 18-20 year olds - Giovonny - 07-27-2014

Quote: (07-27-2014 08:01 PM)objectivist tree Wrote:  

Gio,

How old are you? Do you tell girls your real age or do you lie?

I'm 38. I lie. (29-31)

Picking up 18-20 year olds - Giovonny - 07-28-2014

The 20 year old that I am currently fucking, fucks me, because:

A) She likes older guys and I am her type. (She told me that)
B) I exist outside of her social circle.

She doesn't have to worry about her reputation when she is with me. She is free to be a little whore.

Most of her "friends" and classmates will never even know that I exist.

They will never know that she is getting fucked by a man almost twice her age.

This is the college girl fantasy. They like it as much as I do.

Her phone blows up all day and night.

She tells me about other guys that approach her.

We review their text conversations sometimes. Some of these guys actually have some decent game. It sounds like some them guys have been studying this forum.

I recently got a 19 year old girl back to my house by offering her with ice cream and cup cakes!

We made out and I gave her oral sex but no bang!

They can't resist cup cakes!

I'm really looking forward to the movie release of "50 Shades of Gray"!

College girl gets seduced by an older man!

That movie will help my results!

Picking up 18-20 year olds - horn - 07-28-2014

Gio, you nailed it. 1)Older man fantasy. 2)Outside social circle - maybe only her BFF knows anything at all. Other people just know she 'is seeing somebody.'

And they like to share with you the times they got hit on - offline or on - and rejected the guy. Man, some utterly terrible game out there.

Probably should also add 3) Can actually buy drinks!

Picking up 18-20 year olds - 2Birds_1Stone - 07-29-2014

Dmv...if you live in a state with 16 as the legal age you will only meet chicks that are of age.

Tip: everyone is bored to shit waiting in line just play on that and have fun with them

Picking up 18-20 year olds - Cattle Rustler - 08-26-2014

The Rustler finally joined the dark side....

I have my first 18 year old on a plate, she's a private HS senior that I met off OKCupid....has a nice big rack.

Sent her a generic opener, she started talking, wouldn't give # nor wanted to meet....then I just said fuck it and sexualized the conversation. She caught the bait, wanted to meet on friday, but after a few escalating messages bitches is sneaking out of her home tonight so I can bang her. Just to make sure, I had her text me a picture of her ID.

Her fantasy? "Two full grown men kidnapping me and double teaming"

Hmm, I might turn this into a threesome. But first, I'm going to enjoy myself with this piece of fresh ass.

Thanks gio for the advice!

Picking up 18-20 year olds - metalhaze - 08-26-2014

am in my early thirties and I have successfully hooked up with 19-22 year olds inthe last year with online dating.
how? mainly I lie bout my age.

honestly I have been getting so much success from online dating that I stopped approaching on the street. I ve never felt confortable approaching on the street and it was so time consuming. most of my previous lays were from social outings, social activities (ex. couchsurfing events) etc. but now online dating is my main source, it`s worth it in my opinion to invest in it since most girl who sign up to okcupid are just horny and the volume/quantity is high...most girls however are not gf material.

Picking up 18-20 year olds - Giovonny - 08-27-2014

Quote: (08-26-2014 12:44 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

I have my first 18 year old on a plate

I just said fuck it and sexualized the conversation.

I'm curious..

How did you sexualize the conversation?

What did you say?

Thanks

Quote: (08-26-2014 01:35 PM)metalhaze Wrote:  

honestly I have been getting so much success from online dating that I stopped approaching on the street.

Thats it!

I'm going to start doing online dating!

I'm gonna get some pictures done and make this my new project!

I know there is tons of young pussy just waiting to be had!

Tinder, plenty of fish, okcupid! Here I come!