Roosh V Forum
The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) (/thread-28919.html)

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - eradicator - 12-18-2013

Quote: (12-18-2013 05:23 PM)Jam Man Wrote:  

This is a post bang text convo BUT after we banged three times she told me she liked anal. I also enjoy this so I'm trying to meet up with her again. But she doesn't seem too interested. Here's what I got.

Me: whatsup kelsie 347pm
Her: just hangin withh some sailor jerrys 1042pm
Me: wanna smoke a blunt 1206am

Obviously she took forever to respond but its been 3 days what would u guys respond with? She smokes and drinks 19 years old

If she says 'suire" then you set up logistics. "come over this evening, around 8pm". If she is 19, don't expect her to respond quickly. it might take her a few days.

also, I would suggest you do not mention drugs in text messages(unless pot is legal in your state). You can say that I am wearing a tin foil hat, but the fbi and nsa, and probably the DEA as well, are able to read your text messages. "wanna smoke out" or 'wanna smoke some' should be fine

[Image: tinfoilhat.gif]

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Fabled - 12-22-2013

Help!

Been messaging some broad. She texted me this, "*blush* turn down the charm a little, will ya?"

don't know if she's serious or not. btw, she also has a bf but who cares.

What do I text next?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - CamelToe - 12-22-2013

Quote: (12-22-2013 04:48 PM)Fabled Wrote:  

Help!

Been messaging some broad. She texted me this, "*blush* turn down the charm a little, will ya?"

don't know if she's serious or not. btw, she also has a bf but who cares.

What do I text next?

dick pick!

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Wahawahwah - 12-22-2013

Youre being a little to overt in your advances.
Withdraw for a bit

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - delonge - 12-23-2013

I had a girl on tinder, we chatted for some time, she was asking personal questions, DHV for me. Then I go for the whatsapp/number she goes:

"Sorry, I dont like to give that one out, sorry [Image: smile.gif]"

To which I responded "yeah whatever"

pfft

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - txtraveler - 12-23-2013

Quote: (12-23-2013 07:26 AM)delonge Wrote:  

I had a girl on tinder, we chatted for some time, she was asking personal questions, DHV for me. Then I go for the whatsapp/number she goes:

pfft
I guess you could either get her to meet up close to you or her place. But I don't take any girl that won't give her number out serious.
My problem with Tinder girls are a lot of them just want attention, even if they give out there number.
I've only had 1 tinder meet up. She was nice, petite, and cute. It was lunch date. I usually don't do those but it was the day before I left West Texas for Thanksgiving.
Now she just sends me constant snapchats trying to get me to reply with selfies, with no intentions of meeting up again, at least at night. I just ignore her now.
I MAY be hanging out with this one girl from there this week while I'm in Dallas. She seems cute. I've seen her FB(friends in common). We'll see how that goes.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - delonge - 12-23-2013

Quote: (12-23-2013 09:47 AM)txtraveler Wrote:  

Quote: (12-23-2013 07:26 AM)delonge Wrote:  

pfft
I guess you could either get her to meet up close to you or her place. But I don't take any girl that won't give her number out serious.
My problem with Tinder girls are a lot of them just want attention, even if they give out there number.
I've only had 1 tinder meet up. She was nice, petite, and cute. It was lunch date. I usually don't do those but it was the day before I left West Texas for Thanksgiving.
Now she just sends me constant snapchats trying to get me to reply with selfies, with no intentions of meeting up again, at least at night. I just ignore her now.
I MAY be hanging out with this one girl from there this week while I'm in Dallas. She seems cute. I've seen her FB(friends in common). We'll see how that goes.

Yeah I think I'll just let that one be, and concentrate on other girls. Tinder has been good for me. Have had one bang and got 3 dates lined up. Bad thing is I'm out of town for the holidays so some of them might go cold in the meantime. Will try and keep the attraction on with some random funny shit. I think you can easily see if a girl is up for meeting up / changing numbers pretty quickly but this one fooled me.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - redonion - 12-23-2013

I'm not really "stuck", but I have a general question of how to maintain rapport with a fresh prospect when meeting up needs to be delayed. Traditionally my text game is straight forward and used only for logistics. For example...

I met a cute college girl at the bar last Friday and made a brief but strong impression. I texted her the next day to try to squeeze some drinks in before Christmas:

Me: Hey [name] its [name]. that tequila ended up being a great choice
Her: Oh yeah? Haha where'd it lead ya
Me: Things got...interesting
Her: Haha well interesting is better than boring so you're welcome [Image: thumb.gif]
Me: now thats the spirit. grab drinks monday?
Her: I'm in [state] for christmas! I'm definitely down though once I'm back.

I asked her when she's back and she said after new years. My current plan is to hit her up again a few days after new years, but I'm not expecting much. The initial attraction is going to naturally fade over these 2 weeks.

I'm leaning towards just accepting the high probability of a flake and playing the hand I've been dealt. I think "catch-up" texts to maintain rapport are generally lame and also not my strength. Is there any way else I can play this?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - augen sehen - 12-26-2013

[Image: GKZ7qMql.png]

I kinda fucked up, sent 2 messages in a row and replied way too soon. Plus her texts are single-word replies.

What should I do next? She seemed to have enough interest in meeting up again although she demurred a little bit saying that she has her cousin coming over until the new year's, and I pushed for a meetup soon when we last met, which was at a party I threw. However, she's now cold/or doesn't text that much in general.

Can I do anything to recover? I had decent kino escalation with her when we were together but we were all together so I couldn't go further.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - AneroidOcean - 12-26-2013

Quote: (12-23-2013 07:30 PM)redonion Wrote:  

I'm leaning towards just accepting the high probability of a flake and playing the hand I've been dealt. I think "catch-up" texts to maintain rapport are generally lame and also not my strength. Is there any way else I can play this?

If you re-open her do so with a picture of something that will catch her attention. Something cool you have going on, when she responds don't answer. Then hit her up after she'll be back with a restart text.

I went cocky funny recently literally. Told a girl I just recently started hanging out with I got her a present, then sent her a link to the YouTube video of Saturday Night Live's "Dick in a box" skit.

Response was positive, not like HIV.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Xiztian - 12-27-2013

I posted this on the Approach Thread by mistake.
This is definitely the better forum to be laying it out.

Quote: (12-26-2013 10:41 PM)Xiztian Wrote:  

Quote: (12-26-2013 08:25 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Quote: (12-26-2013 07:57 PM)Xiztian Wrote:  

Met this chick down in Brazil. The approached turned into a pick up pizza date.
Haven't been able to get her back out since...

Me: Want to grab a drink when later on in the week?
Her: Yes of course haha
Her: Im so excited!
Her: Look at this, im like The Simpsons hahaha
Her: (img)
Her: Without makeup or something haha
Me: "Ththththeee Sssiiimmmppsssooonnnss"
Me: Haha! Como Saber Sexta-feira?
Me: How about Friday?
Her: Hmnm i really dont know but i want to go out
Me: Haha! Ok!
Her: Wat do will do?
Me: Nõs vai para Favela :O
Me: We go to the Favela!
Me: O que você pensa?
Her: Favela? Hahahhaha omg
Her: We gonna do wat there?
(The next day)
Me: Feed the homeless and less fortunate silly! Then we can drink the night away! Haha!
Me: Eí aí
Her: Okkk but i really prefer to stay um Copacabana

Fin?

Anyways, I've been trying to get her to come out the past week!
I always suggest be she won't throw me a firm answer and just keeps beating around the bush with a "what we gonna do" or "I don't know" hence why i said fuck it we gon go the favela!

From this point, seems like she's just playin' games and loving the attention.
I could careless From this point but I don't kind playing along to see where it goes ether >Wink

I don't mind posting pics of the conversation since it's short.
Let me know what's good!

Your home country is listed as the US. It's incongruent that you're from the US and you want to go hang out in the favela (poorer area am I right?) to take her out for a drink and have fun. She may still interested, but doesn't want to go to that area.

She's also highly likely to flake since you have been continually trying to meet up with her but not actually setting any plans. You likely didn't get her attracted enough to you on the instadate. Maybe it was amazing, maybe you just got pizza and talked and it was so so, but you're american so it stood out to her. I'm thinking it's likely the latter.
Woah woah playuh! Calma! Calma!
Yeah the US is my homeland n I'm currently down in Brazil (Brazil, favela, Copacabana.. go figure!)

Anyways, I was just playin' around with the whole "favela" part! Guess y'all didn't get the joke :/

And yeah I keep pushin' for some kind of meet up since I guess that would be the next best course of action??

N yeah it's likely the latter cause seriously she did most of the chatter n I was quite dead beat!

Like I said, it's probably lost and at this point she's probably just enjoying the attention and playin' games... but HEY what do I have to lose? I guess I'll try persistence and just play along too??

Why not juggle a few bitches???

Quote: (12-26-2013 08:35 PM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

Yeah Xiztian.... we need some context.. especially since it was your first post.. give some details about where you are at and a little more of the context.

Yo!

So I just updated my info.
Currently in Brazil and planning on staying here for a few months (meet up anyone? Ahah!)

Met the chick down in Ipanema, she seemed pretty cool and we ended up having lunch before I walked her to the bus stop.

Been trying to get her to come out ever since (about a week from today)

Kind of getting bored with the whole thing so I decided to see what y'all have to say?

Will definitely appreciate the help n support.

PS I posted this in the wrong thread (FUCK!). Can someone move it or should I just repost it there (on the text support thread)?

Quote: (12-27-2013 04:47 AM)Xiztian Wrote:  

I agree. I'm pretty serious about this whole game thing. That's why I went ahead and updated my profile and info a little bit.

As for how I got here (Brazil), I used travel hacking to get me from the US to Brazil for < $10bux!! (more on that if requested).

As for the approach of the girl, I was just doing regular approaches on Ipanema and if you've been to Ipanema beach, you know there's a point on the end where people can go to chill out, think, and/or watch the sunset.

The chick was by herself gazing at the natural beauties to see. I simply walked up and said, "It's nice isn't it." A small conversation here and there and the next thing I knew, I just invited myself to sit down with her (no false time constraints thrown out/not necessary).

You have to get a feel for the atmosphere, blended in, and go with the flow... make it as natural as possible.

Indirect and playful was what has always suited me best.

Anyways, I'm here in Brazil and I know their are cultural differences.
Anyone with more more experience than I care to share some info about this beautiful country and it's even more beautiful and awesome people?

I'll follow suit after aswell. :j

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - augen sehen - 12-27-2013

Quote: (12-26-2013 06:19 PM)augen sehen Wrote:  

[Image: GKZ7qMql.png]

I kinda fucked up, sent 2 messages in a row and replied way too soon. Plus her texts are single-word replies.

Can anyone help me here? I have no idea what to text next, probably not a good sign for the pickup, fuck I hate how all the momentum I build in person can be washed away like words in the sand by my crap, overly-needy text game.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Every10GivesMeA10 - 12-27-2013

Whatsapp sucks IMO. Best to use SMS.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - AneroidOcean - 12-27-2013

Quote: (12-27-2013 01:12 PM)augen sehen Wrote:  

Can anyone help me here? I have no idea what to text next, probably not a good sign for the pickup, fuck I hate how all the momentum I build in person can be washed away like words in the sand by my crap, overly-needy text game.

You should go read more Krauser for solid examples of text game:

http://krauserpua.com/2013/07/07/ping-texts/

http://krauserpua.com/2009/12/04/text-game-troubles/

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Feo - 12-27-2013

Quote: (12-27-2013 01:12 PM)augen sehen Wrote:  

Quote: (12-26-2013 06:19 PM)augen sehen Wrote:  

[IMG]

Doesnt matter how many you texted in a row..not a big deal, stop thinking about it. here are a couple off the top of my head..

You: Fucking shitty..I got robbed last night
You: Good..just sewing the seeds of chaos
You: Me? Always good..I'm at ____ right now.
You: I'm in this kind of mood today (funny or sexy photo)

Just be normal. Banter a bit and make up some excuse to log off and then set up the meetup.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - MHaes - 01-02-2014

[Image: kQb7A3j.jpg]

Any suggestions as to where to take this?

I'm on Tinder, btw.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - eradicator - 01-03-2014

This chick does not have a big butt.

I would say

"So long as it doesn't sag, sure"

or

"nah, I like normal sized booty, I just like sir mixalot."

or

"I like women who are in good shape, they can have a booty or not, so long as they are overall attractive".

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - augen sehen - 01-03-2014

Switch to another topic?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Feo - 01-06-2014

her: Do ya?
you: Shh..I ask the questions around here..

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Masdinero - 01-06-2014

I don't know how to recover this one. I talk to this hot girl everyday and sat. she doesn't respond to my message. Well, I am drunk that night and send her a message "bye" because i want to move on, but then i woke up in the morning and was like wtf?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - delonge - 01-07-2014

What do you guys think, when texting with a girl, how you should always let her text last, and then re-engage later, when some girls do this they write something like "Haha" or "Lol [Image: smile.gif]" and not really answering to what you were texting before. Do you think it would be best for you to try and see this coming, and do it yourself? Granted, the exchange for that part is over without you re-engaging it, but you get to play the "I'm-not-that-interested-so-I'll-just-haha" - card?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Wahawahwah - 01-08-2014

Quote: (01-02-2014 10:35 PM)MHaes Wrote:  

[Image: kQb7A3j.jpg]

Any suggestions as to where to take this?

I'm on Tinder, btw.

Agree and amplify. Or tease her on her small butt (regardless of its actual size)

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - James 2013 - 01-12-2014

I'm really looking for someone to say something other than to next her, but anyways what should I text next:

Me: don't bite me with those fangs of yours
her: don't worry they're for someone else

is there any way to throw her off or turn this around? Should I just pretend that she didn't say that and talk about something else?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - magellan - 01-12-2014

Quote: (01-12-2014 05:11 PM)James 2013 Wrote:  

I'm really looking for someone to say something other than to next her, but anyways what should I text next:

is there any way to throw her off or turn this around? Should I just pretend that she didn't say that and talk about something else?

Being chatty over text just isn't a good move in my opinion. You should use it to make plans, or if that's not possible then to touch base briefly and very occasionally (preferably with her texting first). Don't next her until she actually rejects you. Cut the banter and make a push to meet up somewhere.

"going to xyz bar tomorrow night. come out. leave the fangs" or some shit like that

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - augen sehen - 01-13-2014

Quote: (01-12-2014 05:11 PM)James 2013 Wrote:  

I think that should be treated as a mild shit test. Keep assuming attraction, maybe reply with "yea, Ms Vampire de Vixen, yea right i'm sure. totally." and then cut the thread.