Roosh V Forum
The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) (/thread-28919.html)

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - LouEvilSlugger - 09-21-2014

^ Texted her ''Wear something cute'' and she immediately replied ''HA seriously? Actually busy tonight''

I ended up going out with another girl anyway

[Image: laugh4.gif]

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Carlos100 - 09-22-2014

If you text her and ask, "What did you do for your birthday?" and she responds "Top Secret", how to reply?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Slacker101 - 09-23-2014

So I was talking to this girl and went out to a quick dinner with her once. She said to let me know if I wanted to do something sometime. I texted her and never heard back but I got a seen report. I was annoyed (number one pet peeve of mine is being ignored, I find it infuriating), but I never said anything and let it lie.

I recently got a message saying "hey! so sorry i never got back to you! Things got caught up and I got lost. idk how much time you have lately, but if you wanna get coffee or something that'd be fun or are you coming to any of the [campus club] things? i don't even know what's coming up.."

I've waited a day or two and haven't figured out what really to say.

I feel like addressing every little part of her message is showing too much interest or whatever. Then again I don't want to write off the fact that she blew me off and then never said anything for three weeks and was slightly awkward when I ran into her. So I'm not sure how to phrase a reply.

Suggestions?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - michelin - 09-23-2014

I asked this pregnant chick (an 8, she's got a BF and is pregnant, but keeps texting me from time to time) about her sex life these days (highly pregnant), and she answered so-so, asking me about any sexual positions that are good for her. Now my reaction was "that's interesting", and seriously sent her some positions (I googled these of course), presenting myself as an expert on the subject. She responded positively and said she would try them out some day (with her dude). I ended our conversation with "next lesson's tomorrow". I felt she was hungry for sex, but I heard pregnant girls often have a higher sex drive than normal women, although it becomes difficult, adding to their hunger. As many of you out there I'd love to bang a pregnant chick, but it seems quite challenging.
Do you see a chance of banging her by escalating my text-game? If so, how? Or am I just wasting my time on this one?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Baphomet - 09-23-2014

Quote: (09-23-2014 02:22 PM)Slacker101 Wrote:  

So I was talking to this girl and went out to a quick dinner with her once. She said to let me know if I wanted to do something sometime. I texted her and never heard back but I got a seen report. I was annoyed (number one pet peeve of mine is being ignored, I find it infuriating), but I never said anything and let it lie.

I recently got a message saying "hey! so sorry i never got back to you! Things got caught up and I got lost. idk how much time you have lately, but if you wanna get coffee or something that'd be fun or are you coming to any of the [campus club] things? i don't even know what's coming up.."

I feel like addressing every little part of her message is showing too much interest or whatever. Then again I don't want to write off the fact that she blew me off and then never said anything for three weeks and was slightly awkward when I ran into her. So I'm not sure how to phrase a reply.

Suggestions?
If she's living rent free in your head over an "ignored" text, your frame is way out of square. Or worse, you're emotionally invested in a girl you went out with once.

Simply give her a time and place to meet up. Leave your "ignored text fury" at home and bring your game.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - wandenreich - 09-23-2014

Quote: (09-22-2014 09:46 PM)Carlos100 Wrote:  

If you text her and ask, "What did you do for your birthday?" and she responds "Top Secret", how to reply?

You can reply with "ha" or "..." you can also just ignore it and reengage her in 2-3 days.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Baphomet - 09-23-2014

Quote: (09-22-2014 09:46 PM)Carlos100 Wrote:  

"Girls with secrets are always naughty"

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - wandenreich - 09-23-2014

Suggestions?

Sounds like she put you on back burner the past three weeks. Her getting back to you now can only mean she's either DTF or attention whoring.

Your reply should just go for logistic (let's meet at a bar or hang in either of your crib with alcohol) If she agrees then you know it's game time.

if not i'd just put her on your mass text list and bomb her every month til she's dtf

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - eradicator - 09-23-2014

Quote: (09-23-2014 03:01 PM)wandenreich Wrote:  

Suggestions?

Sounds like she put you on back burner the past three weeks. Her getting back to you now can only mean she's either DTF or attention whoring.

Your reply should just go for logistic (let's meet at a bar or hang in either of your crib with alcohol) If she agrees then you know it's game time.

if not i'd just put her on your mass text list and bomb her every month til she's dtf

Yeah, I would just say "sure, cruise by after work"(then give a time and address)

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - keysersoze - 09-23-2014

QUICK!

Girl has a boyfriend 5 hours away. She said, "It sounds like you're hitting on me"

What do I say?

Go!

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - keysersoze - 09-23-2014

Whew. Just got hit with this. Response ideas?

Couldn't edit the pic into the last post:

Fuck - accidentally left too much personal info in that picture. Had to delete. Sorry for the multiple posts. I guess I'll just post a cropped picture later.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - robreke - 09-23-2014

I'm actually wondering if I should be the one to text next in this situation...or let her:

Had a date with an ex last night ( she described it as our "first date since we quit seeing each other" to the waiter)

backstory: She had disrespected me, I feel, leading up to this date by changing the time on 3 dates. Could have been legit reasons, I don't know. But she was flighty and changing times.... So, we finally met last night.

Date went good. We had drinks at a restaurant and horderves. Lots of chemistry and laughter. Passionate kissing and hand holding in parking lot afterwards. I couldn't bounce her because she had classes early. She said "call me"

As I was driving home from the date...she phones me to discuss some things we talked about on the date. Good lively phone conversation. We said bye.

I'm wondering if I should initiate and text her in two or three days.....or let her "earn" me back and wait for her to contact me as she kept changing the date time leading up to this date....which I felt was disrespectful. I really want to see her again and bang her though.

So, do I text next after a few days....or no?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - kaotic - 09-23-2014

"Good tickets or good seats? Haha. Ill let you know how I'm feelin dude, sometimes I'm ok but sometimes I'm just dead "

What would you respond with ?

"I never heard anyone complain after a beer"
"I'll bring you back to life don't worry"

Anything else ?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - eradicator - 09-24-2014

Quote: (09-23-2014 06:37 PM)keysersoze Wrote:  

QUICK!

Girl has a boyfriend 5 hours away. She said, "It sounds like you're hitting on me"

What do I say?

Go!

"hell yeah"

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Valhalla - 09-24-2014

How do you guys first start out text convos to make sure it goes somewhere interesting

The first question a girl or I ask is "what are you up to"

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - robreke - 09-24-2014

Quote: (09-24-2014 08:51 PM)Valhalla Wrote:  

How do you guys first start out text convos to make sure it goes somewhere interesting

The first question a girl or I ask is "what are you up to"

It depends if you know the girl or she's new. Girls I know, have dated or had a good conversation with, I will start the convo with something lighthearted about something we talked about.

A girl told me she was good at swatting flies of all things. So, texted her a few days later "hey, there's this bug buzzing around my office. Know any good fly swatters?" etc.

or.....Hey, I just was on youtube and my top two recommended videos were wikibear and the usa Germany world cup game. Lol. (assuming you and her talked about these two things)

Basically, any funny observation or statement about your conversations together.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Libertas - 09-26-2014

Yeah, callback humor works very well. But I think Chris at GLL also had a good point when he said that you want to display that you are putting minimal effort into these texts.

Anyway, I met two girls the other day (the second of whom I liked above average and who I went on an instant date with).

I ping text both of them later that night. The first one texts me back. The second one didn't, which is a bit strange since I connected with her a lot more in the meeting (but perhaps I was too aggressive). Now I understand you sometimes need to give a girl a bit of leeway with this (one of my girls who is currently out of the country missed a text of mine), but any suggestions on what to text a girl that initially didn't text you back? My style is pretty much just to ignore the non-response.

Thinking of saying something like "let's go out and see if we can find another condom lying around." (Yeah, we found one on the ground during our instant date and had a good laugh about it [Image: banana.gif])

Open to other suggestions though.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - MrXY - 09-26-2014

Quote: (09-23-2014 11:21 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

"Good tickets or good seats? Haha. Ill let you know how I'm feelin dude, sometimes I'm ok but sometimes I'm just dead "

Anything else ?

This is probably already resolved but I'll answer anyway because this is a common situation.

The best response here is "Never mind" a few hours later. Or just silence.

When a girl says anything like what she said, 98% of the time it's a no. Plus the whole text from her was disrespectful in tone.

Never try to argue a girl into doing something with you as your suggested texts do-it's chasing behavior.

Remember, going out with you is a privilege, not something she has to be sold on. If she's not interested, withdraw the offer or just go silent and ask another girl or make other plans.

Always maintain the frame that you are the prize.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - kaotic - 09-26-2014

Quote: (09-26-2014 02:03 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Anything else ?

This is probably already resolved but I'll answer anyway because this is a common situation.

When a girl says anything like what she said, 98% of the time it's a no. Plus the whole text from her was disrespectful in tone.

Never try to argue a girl into doing something with you as your suggested texts do-it's chasing behavior.

Remember, going out with you is a privilege, not something she has to be sold on. If she's not interested, withdraw the offer or just go silent and ask another girl or make other plans.

Too late I said:
kaotic: hmm I've never heard anyone complain after a beer

girl: haha i might pass out at the bar. where would we meet?

kaotic: red bull vodka, problem solved. X bar or X bar (near her house), i got a few places in X(my city) X (bar) has a chill loungy atmosphere and i know the bartenders.

girl: ok, maybe tommorow

I didn't respond because that was for Wednesday night (which I had my tinder date, then a seperate but awesome 3some.

This afternoon I texted her:

Tonight, 8:30 you in ?

We'll see how she reacts.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - JJ C - 09-27-2014

Quote: (09-26-2014 02:03 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Anything else ?

If you say some thing like 'never mind' and then she comes back later trying to go through with the plans, would you meet up with her or just ignore her for the rest of the night?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - MrXY - 09-27-2014

Either ignore her for a few days or text her back a few hours after her text and say "I can't now " or similar

You want her to understand that she missed a limited opportunity and you are not a man to keep waiting while she decides what her best option for the evening is.

The "Never mind" was serious. You should immediately move on to set a date with another girl or plan to approach that night.

Always have the mindset that your time and company is very valuable and girls will sense that.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Fighting888 - 09-30-2014

Quote: (09-07-2014 05:09 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

So this HB 8.5-9 saw a pic of me on instagram, she hit up my homegirl up, said I was cute and wanted to meet up.

I ask for my friend for her number but she already gave mine to her.

That was thursday, today I hit my homegirl up about

[b]my home girl: "(HB 8.5) said she wants to all hang out and meet you. She said she feels awkward texting you. So let's plan something."

I replied: do i always have to be the man ? give me her number I'll text her and set up time to meet up for a drink."

she said: "lol let's plan something! she insisted on hanging out in a group setting, what does your work week look like what are you doing today?"

I replied: "Weird, she afraid of the terrorist beard ? I work then workout. I'm busy a few nights this week, does she live in X (my city)?"

she said: "lmao ! No she's not scared, she's intrigued. She lives in X(my city) yes."
[/b]

I want to choose my next words carefully.

I'm not sure if we all hang out in a "group setting" will I get friend zoned or not ?

I really want to push for the 1 on 1 meet up, BUT I also don't want to scare the cat either ?

What do you guys think ? Should I just say fuck it and hangout with the girls ? Then go for the 1 on 1 ?

OR Should I push for her number and go for the 1 on 1 ? (I feel like this might look a little thirsty on my part)

I appreciate the input gents.

If a 8.5/10 girl saw you on IG and went to the trouble of getting your number, it'd seem like you've got really high SMV. Like top 1 percent. Maybe even higher. There are very few ridiculously good looking guys out there, but they can do the most ridiculous stuff and still close. It sounds like you're in that category.

I think when you're in these type of situations, you can assume you'll close as long as you don't do anything stupid. Hell, in these type of situations, you probably got some amount of wiggle room to fuk it up and still close. I think just being natural and comfortable with yourself is the way to go. Don't overthink it. Go for the 1-on-1 and don't worry about it.

Edit: I forgot to read your responses after the first post. I still maintain that if a girl is trying to get your number after seeing you on IG, you have a very high chance of closing. When you hang out, just have fun and be relaxed. Doesn't really seem like she needs to be gamed. TBH when you're in the top 5 percent of the SMV pyramid, and more especially the top 1 percent, looking good is your game. and it seems like you got a look that women really like, so use it to your advantage.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Flint - 10-01-2014

Just set up a date with a girl from online.

[...]
She: 17:00 sounds good. Identifying mark: orange Gerbera?
Me: On you? I'm wearing a flat cap.
She: I thought you'd bring the flowers. Hello gentleman?! Nah, I'm wearing a perm.

I really didn't think this girl would expect me to bring flowers; she seemed rather modern at first. Any good response in mind? My gut feeling tells me to just ignore the text and go on the date, never mention the flowers again. But I'm open to a good phrase that shows that I'm not willing to buy into that shit test.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Handsome Creepy Eel - 10-01-2014

Quote: (10-01-2014 03:24 AM)Flint Wrote:  

Just set up a date with a girl from online.

[...]
She: 17:00 sounds good. Identifying mark: orange Gerbera?
Me: On you? I'm wearing a flat cap.
She: I thought you'd bring the flowers. Hello gentleman?! Nah, I'm wearing a perm.

I really didn't think this girl would expect me to bring flowers; she seemed rather modern at first. Any good response in mind? My gut feeling tells me to just ignore the text and go on the date, never mention the flowers again. But I'm open to a good phrase that shows that I'm not willing to buy into that shit test.

"Don't worry, I am planning far more than flowers"

Naturally, at some point (even immediately) she will ask what it is. At that point, do a second round of Agree & Amplify:

"We're going to Cartier's to buy you some diamonds, and then on a horse chariot ride through the city square."

She'll laugh and punch you. That's it.

That said, it's ok to do something small and romantic on a date like getting her a chocolate, but by no means must it be a part of a plan or expectation. These two things need to be kept strictly in the "absurd" territory.