Roosh V Forum
Easiest girls in England - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Easiest girls in England (/thread-27919.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Easiest girls in England - Lime - 12-26-2016

How is Reading? Attractive female population at the university?

Easiest girls in England - Teedub - 12-26-2016

Completely disagree. Most Northern accents are nice as long as they aren't too strong. You gonna tell me Margaret Thatcher and other super-posh types sound feminine? Give me a Cheryl Cole kind of accent any day of the week. Even Liverpool's accent, widely regarded as horrible, can sound nice on a feminine girl when it isn't too strong. For reference, see Rachel Cordingley, girlfriend of retired boxer Carl Froch.

Easiest girls in England - Ogunn - 12-26-2016

Quote: (12-26-2016 03:50 PM)zatara Wrote:  

Quote: (12-26-2016 02:41 PM)Ogunn Wrote:  

Quote: (12-26-2016 02:16 PM)Ethan Hunt Wrote:  

Ogunn you might want to give Liverpool a try too. A Nigerian friend of mine says he kills it up there.

Ok so it looks like I should hit London, Manchester and Liverpool.

If run across girls with accents that are so strong I can barely understand them (ex Geordi Shore). I will assume they are chavs and next them!

Pretty much everyone up North has an awful accent unfortunately. Anything up to and partially including the upper-middle class is going to sound like nails on a chalkboard. Don't let it make you rule girls out though. Just get drunk enough that you don't notice it at the time and then kick them out sharpish in the morning.

Its not a question of ruling them out cause I dont like the accent. I am talking about literally not being able to understand what they are saying!!!! I could only watch about 5 mins of the Geordi Shore. I understood maybe 20 percent of what was being said. How do I game a girl if 80 percent of what she says sounds like gibberish to me?

To give you a comparison. I am guessing you guys from the UK would not be able to understand people in the US with deep southern accents.

Easiest girls in England - britchard - 12-27-2016

Quote: (12-26-2016 08:37 PM)Ogunn Wrote:  

Its not a question of ruling them out cause I dont like the accent. I am talking about literally not being able to understand what they are saying!!!! I could only watch about 5 mins of the Geordi Shore. I understood maybe 20 percent of what was being said. How do I game a girl if 80 percent of what she says sounds like gibberish to me?

To give you a comparison. I am guessing you guys from the UK would not be able to understand people in the US with deep southern accents.

Nope, no problem understanding any US accent. Personally, the accent I struggle with most out of any English-speaking country is a thick Scottish accent. Perhaps Jamaican English too.

If you spend time listening to examples of the geordie accent with subtitles before you arrive, you will understand everything a lot better than if you just went in with no preparation. That would be my advice. Most people will also be open to repeating stuff to you/speaking slower if they know you are foreign.

Easiest girls in England - Teedub - 12-27-2016

Haha yeah very thick Scottish/Irish accents are very tricky. Almost impossible at first to be honest. No problem with any US accent for me either.

Easiest girls in England - crudeloyalist - 12-27-2016

TV and film here is saturated with American culture so we're very accustomed to hearing any US accent.

Liverpool has some decent talent for sure. I've been there on 3 separate nights out and always banged.

One place I don't see mentioned here is Kent. Kent girls are perhaps the most sluttiest in all of England. My notch count grew to triple figures due to this place.

Easiest girls in England - apolis - 12-27-2016

Quote: (12-27-2016 04:21 PM)crudeloyalist Wrote:  

Kent girls are perhaps the most sluttiest in all of England. My notch count grew to triple figures due to this place.

The sluttiest British girl I ever banged was from Kent. Banged her within an hour of meeting at some fancy West London apartment. She swallowed my load and expected me to bang her straight away.

My impression is that if you are after dumb sluts, you should head North. If you are after more intelligent birds, South is the place to hunt.

Easiest girls in England - Ogunn - 12-27-2016

Quote: (12-27-2016 04:45 PM)apolis Wrote:  

Quote: (12-27-2016 04:21 PM)crudeloyalist Wrote:  

Kent girls are perhaps the most sluttiest in all of England. My notch count grew to triple figures due to this place.

The sluttiest British girl I ever banged was from Kent. Banged her within an hour of meeting at some fancy West London apartment. She swallowed my load and expected me to bang her straight away.

My impression is that if you are after dumb sluts, you should head North. If you are after more intelligent birds, South is the place to hunt.

You guys are giving me some good info. I just looked up Kent on the map. It looks like a suburb of London that lies to the South East.

What makes girls from Kent so slutty?

Easiest girls in England - britchard - 12-28-2016

Quote: (12-27-2016 06:03 PM)Ogunn Wrote:  

You guys are giving me some good info. I just looked up Kent on the map. It looks like a suburb of London that lies to the South East.

Kent is most definitely not a suburb of London. It is a part of what are commonly called the 'home counties', which are the rural counties that border London.

Now, these counties are prime locations for well-off families whose parents might work in London but want to live in the safety and tranquility of the country. The parents will commute in to London every day, and the kids are sent off to a grammar/private school. An upper middle-class utopia.

What happens when you get upper-middle class chicks sheltered by their parents in the small towns/villages in the country when they reach 18 and move out?

To the guy at the top of the page who asked about Reading, it is in Berkshire so has decent quality. The town itself is not particularly pretty, although for a town it has lots of jobs and large companies working there. Can't comment on the university or its students, although I would assume it's similar to the average UK university.

Easiest girls in England - Ethan Hunt - 12-28-2016

Here's a list of some units by gender ratio for your help. It removes some that are like 90% girls such as laben as that's a dance uni. Reading shows 55:45 for girls:men.

Easiest girls in England - crudeloyalist - 12-28-2016

Quote: (12-28-2016 05:17 AM)britchard Wrote:  

Kent is most definitely not a suburb of London. It is a part of what are commonly called the 'home counties', which are the rural counties that border London.

Now, these counties are prime locations for well-off families whose parents might work in London but want to live in the safety and tranquility of the country. The parents will commute in to London every day, and the kids are sent off to a grammar/private school. An upper middle-class utopia.

What happens when you get upper-middle class chicks sheltered by their parents in the small towns/villages in the country when they reach 18 and move out?

This is good info, highly accurate. Some of these parents are quick to buy/rent apartments for their slutty little daughters. For the longest time, my weekend would consist of this:

- Saturday night, drive from London to Kent (40-60 mins).
- Meet a girl at the club.
- Go back to her place and bang.
- Drive back to London Sunday afternoon.
- Repeat the following weekend.

Many of these girls were students, aspiring hair dressers/make up artists or straight up unemployed. I always wondered how they'd afford such decent apartments.

Now you might consider 40 mins+ a long way to commute for a night out but if you consider the amount of traffic in London it's about equal travel time. Damn just thinking about it now makes me want to go out tonight. Theres a certain bar that's always good on Wednesday night...

Easiest girls in England - Ogunn - 12-28-2016

Quote: (12-28-2016 12:23 PM)crudeloyalist Wrote:  

Quote: (12-28-2016 05:17 AM)britchard Wrote:  

This is good info, highly accurate. Some of these parents are quick to buy/rent apartments for their slutty little daughters. For the longest time, my weekend would consist of this:

- Saturday night, drive from London to Kent (40-60 mins).
- Meet a girl at the club.
- Go back to her place and bang.
- Drive back to London Sunday afternoon.
- Repeat the following weekend.

Many of these girls were students, aspiring hair dressers/make up artists or straight up unemployed. I always wondered how they'd afford such decent apartments.

Now you might consider 40 mins+ a long way to commute for a night out but if you consider the amount of traffic in London it's about equal travel time. Damn just thinking about it now makes me want to go out tonight. Theres a certain bar that's always good on Wednesday night...

Once again this Forum provides gold!!! I may have never figured this out on my own!!!!

Would I be right in assuming since I am a black American my exotic value will be high Kent? Can you tell me some venues to check out?

Are there any good gaming opportunities in London during the week?

Easiest girls in England - apolis - 12-28-2016

Ogunn, there is no better place for a vacationer to get fast results than London. If you don't do well with white chicks, you will have too many hot black girls as back up that I still can't figure out, after six years, what someone should do to bang them. Maybe you should daygame sales assistants in shopping centers or Oxford street.

As a black American you might have a niche in this difficult, hot and somewhat isolated target group.

Prepare your story, pipeline and good luck.

Easiest girls in England - britchard - 12-28-2016

Being black will be no hindrance if you are targeting the slutty middle class types in Kent , in fact an American accent is more likely to be a hindrance (although 90% it will be a bonus) than your skin colour.

I don't have much knowledge of the local area, but can tell you that it is an excellent location as even if after 2-3 days you are finding no luck with women from Kent, you can head in to London. If you had to pick 1 place to go in Kent, I'd say Canterbury as it is where the university is. But I have never been there so don't take my word as gospel, I'm sure there are guys on here native to the area who can help better.

If you are seriously planning to come to the UK, my advice would be get Tinder Plus, set your location to Canterbury and then London and scope out the quality and how successful you are going to be. Make sure you get across from you pics and 'about me' section that you are a black American, put your hometown on there too.

Easiest girls in England - NapoleonDynamighty - 12-28-2016

Crude Loyalists's enthusiasm is giving me a Kentish Fever. We need to start rented 4 x4 s turned Bang shuttles back and forth from Kent where forum brothers get away from the insane London hustle to swoop in peace. Amen !

Easiest girls in England - Green-On-GO - 12-29-2016

Off point a bit.

The best are the one's on holiday anywhere else in the world.

Pommy birds has been a discussion point with my mates lately.

Over the last 20 years we rate them as the most improved looks wise.They have got much fitter.

At times on the approach down here I think this girl much be Swedish.I'm shocked when they were English.

I see Pommy girls here in their active wear reading the ingredients on super market products.No more chip butties.

My mates up in Queensland who are mostly expats keeping telling me they can't believe the young pom girls of today.

The Irish girls have also picked it up a couple of notches.

Now I was never a big fan of the beauty of the Irish and Brit girls but bloody hell they have improved alot.

I'm blaming improved diet, fitness and social media for driving it.

This is just what I've seen in Europe and OZ over the last 2 years.

I also shagged alot of Pom girls working in Spain as a younger man.Those sub-comms continue today.

The one's I meet here all seem to be into my "hench"??(they tell me) shaven head look.They never seem to give a fuck how old I am.

Easiest girls in England - Ogunn - 12-29-2016

Quote: (12-28-2016 07:51 PM)NapoleonDynamighty Wrote:  

Crude Loyalists's enthusiasm is giving me a Kentish Fever. We need to start rented 4 x4 s turned Bang shuttles back and forth from Kent where forum brothers get away from the insane London hustle to swoop in peace. Amen !

NapoleonDynamighty I am going to look you up when I make it to UK. I am going to hold you to the Bang Shuttle idea!!!

Easiest girls in England - Que enspastic - 12-29-2016

Those thin diet conscious physically active good looking English girls backpacking Oz - probably more a byproduct of the British class system than what is average in UK.

I work in a UK office with most girls under 30 and most are not particularly thin. Caked on makeup, likes trashy TV, dumb. Maybe does a gym class.

Growing up in Australia I took tennis, running, cycling, rowing for granted. Here you need decent money to join the clubs that offer these activities - they are not normal.

When I'm out in Central London's best clubs and the girls are minimum upper middle class, they all thin again.

Easiest girls in England - Green-On-GO - 12-29-2016

Quote: (12-29-2016 01:27 PM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

Those thin diet conscious physically active good looking English girls backpacking Oz - probably more a byproduct of the British class system than what is average in UK.

I work in a UK office with most girls under 30 and most are not particularly thin. Caked on makeup, likes trashy TV, dumb. Maybe does a gym class.

Growing up in Australia I took tennis, running, cycling, rowing for granted. Here you need decent money to join the clubs that offer these activities - they are not normal.

When I'm out in Central London's best clubs and the girls are minimum upper middle class, they all thin again.

Yeah dude I agree.They were not aware in my day and there was no fitness boom world wide.Poms use to think I was well built but back in Sydney I was average.Pommy dudes were skinny fat and didn't go to the gym unless they were gay.The gyms were full of Aussie NZ and SA dudes in London back in the day.

I lived and worked in London back in the day and it wasn't very good for my soul.Finding a gym was expensive.

Easiest girls in England - Nordwand - 12-30-2016

Quote: (12-29-2016 01:27 PM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

I walk past my local rowing club on the way into town, and the young women, who seem to form a disproportionate percentage of the membership, definitely bear this out. Ten minutes further on, when I get into town, standards drop, and waistlines increase.

Easiest girls in England - sportbilly - 12-30-2016

London = UK "planet" A.
Outside of London = UK "planet" B.

Been said so many times but the onky reason London is full of so much hot pussy as the majority are not pasty fat Brits. I have spent my life in Northern UK cities....the less said the better.

Easiest girls in England - britchard - 12-30-2016

If Brits are so fat, pasty, ugly and stupid it makes it even more embarrassing for the rest of the world that we cucked you for a good 200 years.

Anyway, what we all like to do is to take a sort of straw poll of the quality in an area by looking at the quality of the women on the streets in the town centre for example. The problem is that these town centres are inhabited disproportionately by chavs, who I admit are stupid and fat.

Nowadays, the best indication of quality is online dating.

Easiest girls in England - sportbilly - 12-30-2016

my own view is. London lots of quality but most of it foreign. Birmingham lots of quality but most of it foreign (or dating other Asians).

Classier British girls can be hot but then it is finding them.....

Easiest girls in England - apolis - 12-30-2016

The title of this thread is 'Easiest girls in England' and could include more nationalities, as the UK revolves around London.

In terms of easiness, for me personally, a Mediterranean guy living in London, British and Irish girls have been very easy. You don't meet them often, but when you meet them, it's sex.

In terms of difficulty, Polish are number 1.

I have banged more than 30 girls in the last two years that I have been single, and got my Polish flag (ONS) in London 3 months ago, after a ridiculous amount of dates. I almost blacklisted Polish, but that bang was really awesome.

Russians are quite tricky, but bang.

Romanians have the most crappy attitudes, but bang. Too many gold diggers.

Black girls are untouchable. Maybe Napoleon has some formula or you should be into religion to get them.

Chinese girls take some time, but are really thirsty for western cock.

Spanish girls are easy, especially from Catalonia, but sometimes require social validation. Some of them are gold diggers

French girls are either sluts or untouchable. Italians the same.

Scandi chicks are invisible.

Easiest girls in England - bushcraft9 - 12-30-2016

Love how this thread is continuing after all these years. Best bet is just head for any city with a large student population, girls at uni are proper sluts, I mean they just let loose. So cities with large student populations: Leeds, Manchester, Nottingham, Lincoln, but especially Nottingham.