Roosh V Forum
Phenibut--PUA Wonder Drug?-- My Review - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Phenibut--PUA Wonder Drug?-- My Review (/thread-22907.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Phenibut--PUA Wonder Drug?-- My Review - aphelion - 05-03-2013

holy shit. we killed the show. absolutely obliterated it. I had almost no stage fright and was emotive and outgoing the whole night. Took 2500mg of phenibut.

(It helped that our sound was pretty good and that we had a supportive crowd. But I can't help but think that the phenibut helped.)

Phenibut--PUA Wonder Drug?-- My Review - nmmoooreland20 - 05-04-2013

This stuff is great, especially for $30 and available on Amazon. I think a light version of MDMA is a very fair description, although I think the timeline proposed on the OP’s original link is exaggerated, at least from my experience. “Come up” is around 45 minutes for me as opposed to two hours, and the effects last only a couple of hours, not so much the five or longer I’ve heard about for other people.

I wouldn’t say my my “approach anxiety” goes completely away, but I am very shy and introverted normally, but I come up with great openers, instead of the usual blank for every cute girl I see, even if I don’t actually say them out loud. It also facilitates a much better conversation flow when I do get to talking to someone, and I get really into music as others have described. Seem to get extra tired after it has worn off, but hard to say if that’s from the supplement or just general fatigue from the nights out.

As far as addiction potential, I have done it twice, two weeks apart, and I have no strong pull to pop them like a junkie. Strangely, the first time I experimented with Phenibut, I drank over 10 drinks over the course of around 12 hours along with it and did not feel particularly drunk, and had no hangover the next day. The second time, I had four drinks and was smashed.

Phenibut--PUA Wonder Drug?-- My Review - klosck - 05-04-2013

Quote: (05-04-2013 06:55 AM)nmmoooreland20 Wrote:  

although I think the timeline proposed on the OP’s original link is exaggerated, at least from my experience.

Everyone's experience with Phenibut seems to vary wildly. After reading everyone's different reactions, I really think it depends on the person However for me , the timeline is not at all exaggerated. It stays with me all day, and the after effects seem to carry on for several days after. I have to say I'm not really enjoying that asepct.

I think I am going to shelve the Phenibut for awhile and save it for only really special occasions. ps, If you are having fatigue issues, try taking it with Red Bull if you aren't already..

On a different note, I noticed that another website took my original post, changed some words around and added the tagline

"This is a guest post by Klosck of RooshVForum.com, a popular men’s dating and self help forum. It contains jargon specific to the industry."

Weird...

Phenibut--PUA Wonder Drug?-- My Review - Wayout - 05-05-2013

Woke up this morning with a goal to get some numbers daygaming.
I've read all I could find on the internet about Phenibut - things sounded promising!
On the agenda for today were going to the gym for a very light work out and right after go to a big party at the University. If that didn't produce some masive numbers - hit the mall and make an honest attempt there!

Background : Massive approach anxiety. Yet, fairly good looks but short.

Woke up at 11 am and took 500 mg - for my 150 lb weight that should be enough. Had breakfast at 11:30. Expecting the thing to start working 2 hours later, around 1pm.
From 12:30-1:30..did some cardio and light workout. What I noticed my heart rate was way too fast at the end of the workout. I hit 165 when I usually cruise around 140. I was also sweating more. I felt I had less energy.

After workout I left for the main event - pool party! I figured that would be the place to be social and get some numbers. I felt sort of lethargic, as if I took sleeping medicine. The best I can describe this as if I took adderall and ambien at the same time. Low energy, but ok concentration
After 2 hours I didn't feel more social and my approach anxiety was still there. I made zero approaches and didn't even talk to anyone. Some guys talked to me though so I had a short conversation and it felt like it was harder to talk,felt almost sleepy.

Went home around 4:30. Ate a bit and I felt unusually hungry by the way.I was making food and I noticed how clumsy I was. I was dropping things on the floor, spilled some soy souse on the counter. I didn't like this at all. On and on the way home, I noticed my driving was not as sharp as it usually is, I was definitely impaired and felt almost like drunk driving.
Went to the mall after.

At the mall I still felt a bit sedated. I ask some guy where fitting rooms were and he wasn't even working there. I started talking to a sales girl..she said she can't comprehend what I was saying. I am guessing I looked a little out of it to the other people. I also felt some paranoia like : people were talking about me or looking at me. I never had that before.

Talked to another sales girl and she was really interesting and showed some interest in me. She was working by herself in a small store with little traffic so we had an opportunity to talk. I think I spent there close to 2 hours talking to her. She was very interesting. Towards the end I asked her if she wanted to hang out sometime and asked for her number. She said she didn't give out her number. I actually couldn't believe what just happened! I thought we had an amazing conversation and chicks give out their numbers to anyone who asks!
I got her FB but I don't think I'll friend her. I don't need a reminder of some chick who didn't even give me her number!

In conclusion: the damn thing didn't work for me and pretty much had the opposite effect on me. Anyone can guess why? I don't suffer from depression and don't take any other drugs.

Phenibut--PUA Wonder Drug?-- My Review - Nomad77 - 05-05-2013

In high dosages it becomes a sleeping pill. Sounds like that's what happened to you. Try 250mg next time. I have also found high dosages (4000 - 6000mg) of Saw Palmetto helps to calm me down and give me a little energy boost.

Phenibut--PUA Wonder Drug?-- My Review - Spider - 05-05-2013

Tried it for the 1st time just to gauge how I felt on it, rather than use it to approach.

Took 1 gram of Liftmode Phenibut on an empty stomach upon waking. Felt it within an hour...felt super calm, a little tired, but definitely had enough energy to be social/engage in long conversations.

Took another .5 grams about 4 hours later to keep the feeling going. I think the effect of 1 dose wheres off after several hours, and I think adding another gram in the late afternoon/early evening should keep the effects of Phenibut strong for the whole day/night.

Overall, I felt like any social anxiety I had was 90% gone. I also felt a lot more talkative - I felt a sense of general wellbeing and like I wanted to socialize and chat with everybody.

I'm honestly really looking forward to spending a day strictly day-gaming on Phenibut. From what I initially experienced, I think it has the potential to be an incredible asset (unless of course I build tolerance to it, start abusing it, or start getting shitty after-effects) --> will post more updates as I gain more experience with the supplement.

Phenibut--PUA Wonder Drug?-- My Review - Moma - 05-05-2013

Looks like Phenibut is the next ACV of RooshV.

ACV for energy, baking soda for funk and a shot of Phenibut and the lizards will be fried.

Phenibut--PUA Wonder Drug?-- My Review - Nomad77 - 05-05-2013

Ye, but Phenibut has some serious side effects vs non for those other products [Image: wink.gif]

Phenibut--PUA Wonder Drug?-- My Review - Moma - 05-05-2013

Quote: (05-05-2013 08:20 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Ye, but Phenibut has some serious side effects vs non for those other products [Image: wink.gif]

I guess you can call it Pros and Cons. We should do a L-Theanine vs Phenibut outing. I went on your spur and Shanbangs and copped a tub and the shyt is pretty crazy.

I'm very cautious with my supplementation and I have only taken it twice. One scoop (250mg) on the 26th of April and another scoop (250mg) on the 28th of April.

Phenibut--PUA Wonder Drug?-- My Review - klosck - 05-06-2013

Quote: (05-05-2013 08:23 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (05-05-2013 08:20 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

I guess you can call it Pros and Cons. We should do a L-Theanine vs Phenibut outing. I went on your spur and Shanbangs and copped a tub and the shyt is pretty crazy.

I'm very cautious with my supplementation and I have only taken it twice. One scoop (250mg) on the 26th of April and another scoop (250mg) on the 28th of April.

I've read that, L-Theanine and Phenibut are complementary...L-Theanine is for everyday use, Phenibut is not.

Also, doses of 250mg-500mg sound way low. Even if you are a smaller guy, if you felt anything at all.. would think the effect would be very very subtle. I don't want to sound like I'm encouraging overuse of the product, but if you want to go into 'god-mode', I would think you'd need to try at least a gram starting out. Again, I understand the desire to be cautious, but you could probably try a little more. "They" say, it's impossible to OD on it...and a high dose is considered anything over 4 grams in a 24 hour period....So you might be okay trying a little more..but that's just my two cents

Anyway, I used it for the third time on Saturday. I actually woke up with a hangover because I had been drinking the night before. After the Phenibut kicked in, the hangover disappeared. I also drank 2 large Red Bulls. In the evening I went to a party, and it was pretty damn amazing.... the best night yet. I wouldn't even call what I was doing 'approaches', it was like one continuous interaction with different girls. Even the blow-outs didn't feel like blow outs because I maintained great frame control. I hyper-sexualized it using deep eye contact, and lots of kino with a couple different girls..one was a tall German chick and another was a cougar yoga instructor...and got some good numbers..one was a solid 8 latvian chick. I ended up going home and banging a girl I had already done before (so no +1 notches). The sex was uninhibited and good, but as I mentioned before, the Phenibut made it hard as hell to get off. ..plus I was using a condom, so it was damn near impossible.

So, this has been 3 times using in in the time span of a month. I love the way it feels and the boost to my game, but I don't love the brain fog it gives me for days after.... As I mentioned previously, I'm going to cycle-off and shelve the Phenibut for at least a month. Until then, it will be au-natural game or awhile...

Phenibut--PUA Wonder Drug?-- My Review - Moma - 05-06-2013

I don't actually have trouble talking to lizards. I can be hesitant to begin with when at social events as I don't always initiate convo with strangers (stiff British background) but once I get going, I'll open up every reptile sans alcohol.

Because of the forementioned, I felt that Phenibut is beyond what I need or where I am willing to go (from the reviews it doesn't sound like natural supplementation and the side effects sound risky) so I went for L-Theanine instead. I just needed that subtle push. If I take a gram I'll probably start opening like someone on yeyo and I don't feel I need that, I just wanted to see what it was like to walk the edge.......

Phenibut--PUA Wonder Drug?-- My Review - aphelion - 05-17-2013

Phenibut got me a sandwich made by a naked girl in Wroclaw 38 hours after I got here.

Has anyone noticed any problems with orgasm while on Phenibut?

Phenibut--PUA Wonder Drug?-- My Review - klosck - 05-17-2013

Quote: (05-17-2013 03:00 AM)aphelion Wrote:  

Has anyone noticed any problems with orgasm while on Phenibut?

Yes...see above. It numbs your dick just like alcohol..

About to try 4th dose tomorrow, and introducing it to a buddy..

Phenibut--PUA Wonder Drug?-- My Review - aphelion - 05-17-2013

Okay. It did get hard but it took me some radical jacking off to finally bust on her leg - like, to the point where I was worried about something being wrong. But I guess it was just the Phenibut.

I'll take no-orgasm gateway sex over no sex.

Phenibut--PUA Wonder Drug?-- My Review - MikeinMKE - 05-17-2013

I tried it again last night and was again disappointed.

It felt like a shitty adderall. The only positive thing is I was able to refrain from drinking because of the experiment.

Phenibut--PUA Wonder Drug?-- My Review - Kickb - 05-17-2013

Is this what you guys taking?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0085Z31US...mdp_mobile

Never mind I don't like all of the side effects.

Phenibut--PUA Wonder Drug?-- My Review - Wayout - 05-17-2013

Quote: (05-17-2013 01:16 PM)MikeinMKE Wrote:  

I tried it again last night and was again disappointed.

It felt like a shitty adderall. The only positive thing is I was able to refrain from drinking because of the experiment.

I tried it again past weekend and I have to agree with above statement! Adderall like effects.
Didn't make me more social or anything like that. My heartbeat was way up,thirsty, taking too fast, mentally a bit sharper. Adderral is way better in my opinion.

However, I tried 5-HTP from the same company and that kept me in a good mood since! Sleeping is effortless and I actually get good night sleep. More energy during the day just from that!

Phenibut--PUA Wonder Drug?-- My Review - Nomad77 - 05-18-2013

I have tried Phenibut a number of times now and I can't be certain of what exactly it does. What I do know for certain is that I don't like the upset stomach it gives me and slight headache both during and after. And the after effect last whole day or more. Basically, my assessment at this point is that benefits are not very quantifiable but the side effects are - just not worth it in my opinion.

Phenibut--PUA Wonder Drug?-- My Review - aphelion - 05-20-2013

Got a date tonight and then gonna hit this Erasmus party at Club Alibi. Phenibut powers, activate!

Phenibut--PUA Wonder Drug?-- My Review - klosck - 05-21-2013

To the guys who don't like it... are you sure you are taking it right? Are you taking it in small doses over an extended period of time? Are you taking it with lots of caffeine? Are you drinking If you don't like it, then you guys definitely aren't feeling the same that I feel: hyper-sexual, unlimited confidence, sharp mind, etc.. (what's not to like?) I introduced it to a buddy this last weekend, and he absolutely fell in love with it. I did coach him through the whole process though...but I do realize everyone is different, and its not for everybody. I have never tried Adderall. Maybe it is that much better, and it makes Phenibut look like shit in comparison, lol..

Nomad is right, the long lasting side effects may not make the whole thing worth it. (Unless you bang a super model maybe???) After taking it four times (each on a Saturday), I've got it mapped out pretty good how it effects me:

Sunday: Still feeling good, zero social anxiety
Monday: Groggy as fuck throughout the day. Not constant, but it comes and goes
Tuesday: Same as Monday, maybe a little less groggy
Wednesday: Slight grogginess, but some mild anxiety kicks in
Thursday: Mild bouts of anxiety off and on throughout the day
Friday: Pretty much back to normal

If I did experience nausea, then that just might put me on the other side of the fence,.

Note: I got my hands on some Theanine...it seems to be offsetting these effects...

Phenibut--PUA Wonder Drug?-- My Review - aphelion - 05-21-2013

I kinda bombed out on it tonight. Not in the mood to chase.

Phenibut--PUA Wonder Drug?-- My Review - Screwston - 05-26-2013

I don't think I wanna try it anymore.

Phenibut--PUA Wonder Drug?-- My Review - Nomad77 - 06-24-2013

Amazon has pulled all of their Phenibut products.
It’s no longer for sale on Amazon.

This should serve as a warning.

Phenibut--PUA Wonder Drug?-- My Review - aphelion - 06-25-2013

Quote: (06-24-2013 11:36 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Amazon has pulled all of their Phenibut products.
It’s no longer for sale on Amazon.

This should serve as a warning.

ruh roh.

Phenibut--PUA Wonder Drug?-- My Review - the_conductor - 06-26-2013

@Nomad and other guys suffering from side effects

Are you guys following the manufacturer's precautions? Seems many are going overboard on it here. From Liftmode:

"It is highly recommended by most independent sources that Phenibut not be consumed more than 2 days per week; more frequent Phenibut use will reduce the benefits and increase the drawbacks.

It is highly recommended by most independent sources that the amount of Phenibut consumed at once should not exceed 1000 mg, and the amount of Phenibut consumed in one day should not exceed 2000 mg. More excessive Phenibut use will reduce the benefits and increase the drawbacks."

The routine from Good Looking Loser goes over this dose.

I haven't tried Phenibut myself yet, but I'm curious if guys who adhere strictly to the manufacturer's dosing recommendation are experiencing such side effects.