rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Phenibut--PUA Wonder Drug?-- My Review

On Saturday I tried Phenibut for the first time. I first came across the name in a post on this forum. There wasn’t a lot of information in this post. All it really said was that it could help you become more social...Intrigued, I googled it to see what it was all about. (A little history, it was developed by the Soviets for the cosmonauts to keep calm up in space.)

From what I found, Phenibut seemed very interesting. It’s a legal drug(or dietary supplement as its called on Amazon), supposedly safe and reportedly very effective. This seemed great to me. For quite some time, I had been looking for some kind of alternative to alcohol. I was fed up with it ruining the next day with a hangover. I was also fed up with messing up any gains I made in the gym ....But mostly, I was fed up with alcohol fucking my game up. All too often, I would start a night out strong only to get blown out after getting drunk and losing my wits. I had always wondered what it would be like to lose all inhibitions (like alcohol does), but still maintain a sharp mind (like alcohol doesn’t). Phenibut seemed to be very interesting indeed.

However before I made any decision, I did some research. Phenibut does have some pretty serious risks. For one, it is very addictive. Your body builds a tolerance to it very quickly. So over time you need to take more and more to get the same effect. And once your body gets hooked, you will go through what some describe as pretty severe withdrawal symptoms . Second, some users of Phenibut report having a “hangover” the next day (although this seems to vary between users)..and third, Phenibut intensely magnifies the effects of alcohol as they both affect the same brain receptors..

So after some brief consideration, I weighed the risks versus the rewards, and came to the conclusion that Phenibut was worth at least one try. I clicked the order button.

After the Phenibut arrived, I set aside a Saturday for a full day of gaming..both day and night.

As for the planned dosage, I saw a lot of conflicting information but the Good Looking Loser's Phenibut guide seemed to have the best, most concise info. So I went with his recommendation. Here is a link to his guide:

http://gll-getalife.com/2013/02/13/pheni...ment-13208

My Experience

When Saturday came , I pretty much followed the instructions in the link above to a ‘t’. (Although he recommends taking the first dose on an empty stomach, I still ate a huge breakfast)
After about 2 hours, I started to feel the effect. Since I knew I was going to try some day-game, I was initially feeling some anxiety because I usually suck at it. However any apprehension that I may have had completely disappeared. I became, cool, collectedm and in a great mood. I left my house and proceeded to have one of the best day-game experiences that I've ever had (which I detailed in the approach thread).

Afterwards I went home and chilled for a few hours. My plan for the night was to meet some friends at a local pub. However before I went out, I took one more gram..(making 3 total for the day...)
When I got to the party, everyone was still sober and kind of calmly standing around as they normally do at the beginning of social events. Usually in such situations, it takes me a little while to socially acclimatize myself at, but today that was not necessary.. I was effortless able to engage everyone in conversation...I could feel the confidence within me surging.

Now, I won't break down the entire evening blow for blow, but I will say this..., I felt that dude in the movie Limitless..... My mind was sharp, my confidence was high, and I just didn't give a fuck. I without a doubt had the single most productive night of gaming that I’ve ever had..ever .. .An example of this: I was able to have a great night-long interaction with a German girl based mostly on strong eye-contact and kino. She spoke no English, and I speak only a little German. However I had escalated it to where I had my hands all over her...and she loved it. I had never, ever been able to make such good use of kino with a girl I had just met ...especially when there was such a strong language barrier. But with Phenibut, I was fearless..and it gave me a little taste of what I am capable of..

Although it was against all the advice I read, I did drink a bit while on the Phenibut. Around 9pm I drank one Becks in the middle of the evening.. and two Guinness’ at the end, right before leaving. I could tell the alcohol seemed to have a stronger effect, but nothing too bad.
I made it home around 3am...however it was a little difficult to sleep. Partly because of the Red Bulls, but also partly because I was floored by what I had just done...It was one of those nights where afterwards, as you lie in bed ... you are just kinda say to yourself “fuck yeah..that was a great night”

After Effects

The next morning, I was very surprised. I felt awesome....Not only did I have no hangover, but I was very well rested . It felt like the Phenibut was still working. I was in a good mood and did not feel any of the hangover symptoms described by other people... Actually some people reported feeling a pleasant “afterglow” instead of a hangover..and if I had to describe the feeling, I would say that is what it felt like.
However, I wouldn’t say that I walked away from the experience completely unscathed. Later that day I only had about a liter and half of beer, and I felt way drunker than I normally would have.. Also on Monday, and a bit on Tuesday, I felt something what could be described as “brain fog” or basically I had a really hard time focusing... Other people have reported anxiety..but I didn’t really get that..

Conclusion

So what’s my final verdict?? Definitely give Phenibut a try if you want to give your game a temporary boost . However be responsible about it. Don’t use much alcohol.(and be careful the next day as well) .. Don’t use it anymore than once a week, (or I would say preferably no more than once every 2 weeks). All of the horror stories that I have read seem to involve people who are retarded and abuse it (ie. Taking large doses continuously everyday). .So it seems that if you can be smart about it and avoid addiction, Phenibut can be a very, very beautiful thing.

I just read through quickly (and will read again) but your experience with the Phenibut sounds somewhat similar to how I found my first experience on MDMA... which I actually have been wanting to write a lengthy post about (it was a game changer).

Glad to see it was a good experience for you - I've never heard of this stuff.

Blind experiment.
Convince a friend to take it. Give him a placebo.

See if he has the same effect.

Anxiety is all in the head

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (04-16-2013 09:35 AM)Fujiwara Wrote:  

I just read through quickly (and will read again) but your experience with the Phenibut sounds somewhat similar to how I found my first experience on MDMA... which I actually have been wanting to write a lengthy post about (it was a game changer).

Glad to see it was a good experience for you - I've never heard of this stuff.

Yes, I've never tried MDMA, but I've heard Phenibut being described as having a smiliar effect, albeit much more subtle.

However the good thing is that Phenibut is legal...(which given the risks, shocks me)

Sounds like a typical day without smoking weed for me.

Sounds good for a quick fix, but what people have to realize that getting good at game more likely not about quick fixes. If it was so easy to have good game, then every guy would.

Not saying that it's bad to have something calms the nerves- I drink a lot, but I think that it might be possible to work out all the anxieties by really getting into game and not just expecting over-night results.

This is where I've thrown my faith. But then again, life is short, and the game is a no-holds-barred arena, so do what you can to get a girl to consent to the bang.

Tolerance builds up with any drug, moreso with nootropics such as these.

Cycling it and not taking it everyday sounds like a plan.

My nootropic seller on Ebay sells 25g of this stuff for $10.
Why not.

Ordered.

Will this thing make you fail a wiz quiz?

Quote: (04-16-2013 12:56 PM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Will this thing make you fail a wiz quiz?

[Image: 3811055786_b51d292cde.jpg]

It's not illegal man...

Are you an athlete? That's a whole different story...

There are a lot of supplements which are not illegal that will give you a false positive on an extensive urinalysis. And I'm not talking about the tests your mom bought at the CVS to see if you were smokin' the reefer.

How much were your inhibitions lowered vs. alcohol?

Your post inspired me to do some research but the reviews are mixed. I'm a pretty uninhibited guy naturally and afraid that a drug like this would take me over into unhealthy disinhibition.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

What site did you make your purchase from? After reading a few reviews, the biggest issue seems to be with consistency. 100g for $30-$35 seems to be the standard, and also seems pretty fair considering 1 "dose" is at about 1g. Any recommendations?

Game is the inhibition drug. That's the whole point. You use game to express your masculinity. It's the conduit for all this. Don't let drugs be your master. Maybe do them for fun, but get your game together and don't lean on drugs.

Searching on wiki, pheibut is a GABA derivative (promotes restful-ness and calmness). Similar to valium.

I have had good sucess w/an occasional small dose of valium (5mg). Natural remedies that mimic this are valerian root (20% effect of valium), magnesium supplements (400mg).

Heres how a small dose of valium (5mg) plays out for me- Kills your social inhibitions. Just take a 5mg valium and have a beer. You will be cruising.

All GABA derivatives/promoters have a potentiation/synergy effect w/alcohol. Beers instead of shots....Be very careful if you need to drive.

@soup- I haven't regretted the drugs (minor ones albeit) I've tried. Each gave me an insight into a different "aspect" of myself. The key is to not get addicted and to channel that "state". Something about taming your body and emotions....

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

There's a seller on Ebay that is reputed on both Amazon and Ebay.

Mix Your Own Blend supplements

Quote: (04-16-2013 01:22 PM)ElBorrachoInfamoso Wrote:  

Your post inspired me to do some research but the reviews are mixed. I'm a pretty uninhibited guy naturally and afraid that a drug like this would take me over into unhealthy disinhibition.

Haha. That's a good joke actually. Convince the craziest, most uninhibited guy/girl you know to try this and sit back and watch the consequences. Should be epic.

How is Phenibut different from the GABA marketed s a HGH stimulant? I've tried that, and can't think it did anything for social anxiety, though I don't have high anxiety. I'm about average. But the GABA I've tried tends to give me a "hot flush" and make it a little more difficult to breathe for a couple of minutes.

Quote: (04-16-2013 12:16 PM)soup Wrote:  

Sounds good for a quick fix, but what people have to realize that getting good at game more likely not about quick fixes. If it was so easy to have good game, then every guy would.

Not saying that it's bad to have something calms the nerves- I drink a lot, but I think that it might be possible to work out all the anxieties by really getting into game and not just expecting over-night results.

This is where I've thrown my faith. But then again, life is short, and the game is a no-holds-barred arena, so do what you can to get a girl to consent to the bang.

Soup,

I totally agree with what you are saying. If someone relies on Phenibut to go out and game, then it is a problem. However on the same note, how many of us depend on alcohol to get our game going? Its kind of the same thing..They are just different drugs.

IMO Phenibut could potentially be useful for guys to see what they are like with complete confidence...then later, when they are off Phenibut, they can mimic what the things they did. One thing I took away from the experience was how powerful eye contact and kino are. I learned alot that night...

Quote: (04-16-2013 01:29 PM)alphabeta Wrote:  

What site did you make your purchase from? After reading a few reviews, the biggest issue seems to be with consistency. 100g for $30-$35 seems to be the standard, and also seems pretty fair considering 1 "dose" is at about 1g. Any recommendations?

By all accounts, this seems to be the best Phenibut out there:

http://www.amazon.com/Phenibut-Crystal-G...s=phenibut

I actually used a different brand on Saturday...just make sure the supplier you are buying from is reputable...

Quote:Quote:

Phenibut does have some pretty serious risks. For one, it is very addictive. Your body builds a tolerance to it very quickly. So over time you need to take more and more to get the same effect. And once your body gets hooked, you will go through what some describe as pretty severe withdrawal symptoms.

Did you all miss this?

What happened to working on your game, adapting to your situation and overcoming obstacles life presents you with?

Seriously, just because it's legal and cheap... Do you really want to start fucking with your brain chemistry?

There is no magic bullet.

Quote: (04-16-2013 01:22 PM)ElBorrachoInfamoso Wrote:  

I don't think Phenibut will make you do anything too crazy. Everyone will probably think you are just a chill, talkative guy.. If anything, your filter will be way less than what it normally would be. I did piss a chick off by saying:

"OH, you're from Germany? You must really like wursten and bier"

But I don't think that was really even offensive. She was probably just a bitch.

For me, alcohol seems way more likely to lead to unhealthy disinhibition.

Quote: (04-16-2013 02:42 PM)Sphere Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Phenibut does have some pretty serious risks. For one, it is very addictive. Your body builds a tolerance to it very quickly. So over time you need to take more and more to get the same effect. And once your body gets hooked, you will go through what some describe as pretty severe withdrawal symptoms.

Did you all miss this?

What happened to working on your game, adapting to your situation and overcoming obstacles life presents you with?

Seriously, just because it's legal and cheap... Do you really want to start fucking with your brain chemistry?

There is no magic bullet.

The "Good Looking Loser" says he's been taking it off and on for 9 years. From what I've read, the key seems to be that you should never let your body build a tolerance....ie...use only occasionally.. (no more than 2-3x a month.) One that note, I was wondering if there is anyone out there who has experienced addiction/tolerance issues with occasional Phenibut use?

There is no magic bullet, you're right..but I think it can be useful if you need to get out of a slump..or on a night where you need to bring your 'A' game..

Quote: (04-16-2013 02:47 PM)klosck Wrote:  

"OH, you're from Germany? You must really like wursten and bier"

But I don't think that was really even offensive. She was probably just a bitch.

For me, alcohol seems way more likely to lead to unhealthy disinhibition.

Maybe she missheard and thought you said:

"OH, you're from Germany? You must really like wursten und eier"

Still a bitch though.

I'm not one for quick chemical fixes, but sounds interesting.

Has anybody here heard of propranolol for the same purposes? It's a beta blocker (pun not intended), and I've heard of dudes taking it before performances and presentations to become confident and smooth.

Phenibut is crazy addictive. Nothing like benzos. Be very careful. Withdrawals suck beyond belief. Ghb is far superior and that shit sucks cause it's so good but so bad. But you gotta do these things to know their dangers.

I can see how this would be worthwhile once in awhile. It's not a replacement for game, but neither is booze, weed, molly, coke, or any other drug that people take to enjoy the moment. If it showed you what you're capable of, then you can more easily repeat that, without the need for a chemical helper.