Roosh V Forum
The Lena Dunham Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: The Lena Dunham Thread (/thread-22361.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

The Lena Dunham Thread - Handsome Creepy Eel - 03-05-2014

She looks worse than my aunt, and my aunt is over 50 years old.

The Lena Dunham Thread - Hotwheels - 03-05-2014

Another fat chick with small tits....

What is the world coming too....

The Lena Dunham Thread - Dusty - 03-05-2014

Quote: (03-05-2014 05:03 PM)dads Wrote:  

This season of Girls has been very good and I have to say, she came off pretty likable on Bill Simmons podcast. I would never fuck her, but I find it pretty hard to hate her now.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDbVoL8bALCAE-zNbkQcK...afJKKEGyGo]

The Lena Dunham Thread - CaliforniaSupreme - 03-05-2014

GET IT THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME! GOD DAMMIT TO HELL FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY! KILL IT WITH AGENT ORANGE AND NAPALM!
Seriously, that is one UGLY woman.

The Lena Dunham Thread - Maximun - 03-05-2014

[Image: 04638da0-5e91-0131-5f2e-0e4dc78ac0c4.gif]

The Lena Dunham Thread - kosko - 03-05-2014

Look at that shoulder fat...

She looks like a Cow just bursting of corn thats ready for the slaughter floor.

The Lena Dunham Thread - TheStraightWhiteMale - 03-05-2014

Lena Dunham is every frumpy, antisocial female college freshman's hope that she'll one day be "desirable" and "empowered".

Lena Dunham is to frumps what Kevin Smith is to fat, slovenly neckbeards. It's the wish fulfillment of seeing someone "like you" living out your dreams. Don't worry. She'll vanish from the cultural ephemera like a piss in the wind.

The Lena Dunham Thread - soup - 03-05-2014

Can anyone here make a photoshopped skinny version of her to post here so we don't have to look at her tub of shit folds?

The Lena Dunham Thread - Maximun - 03-05-2014

She is the clear example of how privileged girl can have it all, she is fat, ugly, get herself worst with tattoos, bad personality and feminism, and thanks to her rich parents, she got her show on a big network, she is the poster child for young american womanhood below 30, at least the Kardashian women Hilton and many privileged females from rich families are good looking.

The Lena Dunham Thread - dads - 03-06-2014

Quote: (03-05-2014 11:09 PM)Maximun Wrote:  

She is the clear example of how privileged girl can have it all, she is fat, ugly, get herself worst with tattoos, bad personality and feminism, and thanks to her rich parents, she got her show on a big network, she is the poster child for young american womanhood below 30, at least the Kardashian women Hilton and many privileged females from rich families are good looking.
She got a show on HBO because Judd Apatow liked her movie. Her mom has one photo in the museum of modern art, I don't think that entitled her to a television show.

The Lena Dunham Thread - j r - 03-06-2014

This thread is the gift that keeps on taking.

The Lena Dunham Thread - dads - 03-06-2014

Yeah, I'm not about to get banned for defending Lena Dunham...

[Image: i-m-outta-here-o.gif]

The Lena Dunham Thread - Suits - 03-06-2014

Quote: (03-05-2014 10:51 PM)soup Wrote:  

Can anyone here make a photoshopped skinny version of her to post here so we don't have to look at her tub of shit folds?

Here ya go, buddy.

[Image: LenaD_zps12a4c80a.png]

It's some of my best work.

The Lena Dunham Thread - Maximun - 03-06-2014

I did not know she used to be more skinny and had long hair, amazing how fatness and hair mutilation can drop several points so fast.

[Image: Lena_Dunham_2012_Shankbone.JPG]

The Lena Dunham Thread - Tobias Funke - 03-06-2014

Hmm.

Kim = Kourtney >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a used fleshlight >>> Lena Dunham >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Khloe

The Lena Dunham Thread - Handsome Creepy Eel - 03-06-2014

@Maximun: indeed.... she is still plain and chubby, but the overall effect is not nearly as bad as now. Incredible change for the worse in just a few years.

The Lena Dunham Thread - Maximun - 03-06-2014

Quote: (03-06-2014 01:50 AM)Tobias Funke Wrote:  

Hmm.

Kim = Kourtney >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a used fleshlight >>> Lena Dunham >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Khloe

I'm referring to the ones that got fame and are good looking, Khloe has and will be the ugly duck in the family.

The Lena Dunham Thread - soup - 03-06-2014

Someone should put a trigger warning on this thread..

The Lena Dunham Thread - Maciano - 03-10-2014

[Image: fHNWwRd.jpg]

I'm amazed to see how Lena Dunham keeps showing her flesh every chance she gets.

*no trolling intended*

It's more of an analysis, on my part, to show what self-delusion and sycophants can cause when you're ego's unchecked.

The Lena Dunham Thread - spook - 03-10-2014

[Image: vince.gif]

Dear God in Heaven, I was literally eating strawberries when that holocaust of a picture popped up. That beast is a GLAAD agent sent to turn men gay, I'm sure of it.

The Lena Dunham Thread - Suits - 03-11-2014

Quote: (04-01-2013 07:11 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Whenever I have a hard time getting it up while I'm with a sexy nubile from the eastern bloc/latin america, I have to whip out my iPhone with my other hand and find my way to this pic:

[Image: Girls%20Season%202.jpg]

I hope more guys start going abroad so I can be left alone with all of the sexy American girls like Lena!

Which one is Lena?

The Lena Dunham Thread - soup - 03-12-2014

Quote: (03-11-2014 11:49 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (04-01-2013 07:11 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Whenever I have a hard time getting it up while I'm with a sexy nubile from the eastern bloc/latin america, I have to whip out my iPhone with my other hand and find my way to this pic:

[Image: Girls%20Season%202.jpg]

I hope more guys start going abroad so I can be left alone with all of the sexy American girls like Lena!

Which one is Lena?

It's hard to tell if you go by their tits.

The Lena Dunham Thread - 2Wycked - 03-14-2014

First off, is that tattoo on her upper arm the lamb picture Anthony Hopkin's character paints for Jodie Foster's character in "Silence Of The Lambs?"

That being said, Lena keeps her feminist schtick going.

[Image: article-2580110-1C2D0C7B00000578-1000_634x503.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

'People are ready to see Adam play a million different guys in one year – from lotharios to villains to nerds,' she said. 'Meanwhile Allison Williams, Jemima Kirke and Zosia Mamet are still waiting for parts they can get interested in.'

Really, that's why he's getting offered roles to play women? Oh wait...

Miss Dunham specifically mentioned co-stars Miss Williams, who plays Marnie, being typecast as the 'all-American sweetheart' and Miss Mamet, who plays Shoshana, being asked to play more 'flighty nood-nicks' - noting that 'both are capable of so much more'

If they are capable of so much more, then why did you write their characters that way? Why did you write them into stereotypical corners? Let me guess - it's not your fault, it's the patriarchy!

'I just want to make people laugh,' she went on, 'I want to be of service to the causes that are dear to me and to be an agent of change specifically for woman and girls.'

I HATE this mindset so many women have. They pretend personal pursuits are not really about them, but just wanting to uplift women. They can't even own their own actions, they invent the fiction it really is about other women.

Further, what the fuck is she changing? That fat, ugly bitches with nasty tattoos get airtime on HBO? That's the change you can believe in? Nobody you want to fuck beats to you, Lena.

You aren't an inspiration but a privileged white girl whose Daddy got her into the industry and HBO knew they could troll white women with her terrible show. She doesn't represent anything but a woman desperate for the camera to be on her. However, she doesn't have the balls (or ovaries) to get her body or her mind together.

The Lena Dunham Thread - Excelsior - 03-14-2014

[Image: dbceafe1cdaec6b76366a642e8790e7b.gif]

I saw this gif somewhere online recently and remembered immediately thinking about just how old she looks. Her face in this image reminds me of what I'd expect to see at my town library where many of the employees are semi-retired 50 year old women, or at my high school where the more senior teachers and admins are often 45-55 year old moms. She looks just like one of them - her hair, the way her chin fat kind of wrinkles up after she makes her statement, etc, etc. It's amazing.

I can't believe she's not even 30.

I won't even get into the absurdity of her show. A girl looking like this expressing entitlement like that?

[Image: VcL7D6U.gif]

The Lena Dunham Thread - Sombro - 03-14-2014

Quote: (03-14-2014 02:16 AM)2Wycked Wrote:  

First off, is that tattoo on her upper arm the lamb picture Anthony Hopkin's character paints for Jodie Foster's character in "Silence Of The Lambs?"

[Image: c80a02348f49e72eb6a7ff8e43a717a5c88ccc78...83e1b5.jpg]