Roosh V Forum
The Lena Dunham Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: The Lena Dunham Thread (/thread-22361.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

The Lena Dunham Thread - Atlanta Man - 02-17-2018

I was about to fuck a girl with endometriosis back in the 1990's but did not do it. She always said if I fucked her I did not need a condom and I could cum in her because she could not get pregnant due to the endometriosis . 5 years later she had a daughter-Bullet dodged!

The Lena Dunham Thread - Kona - 02-17-2018

She's an endo.

I was gonna bang some skank recently and was chatting her up and she said she had something that ended in osis. It was over right there.

At this point in my life you gotta get the fuck out of my house if you got anything that ends in osis. Scoliosis, tuberculosis, nuerosis, cyrrosis, I don't care if it's communicable or not.

My immune system has too many miles on it to be taking risks.

Aloha!

The Lena Dunham Thread - Soma - 02-17-2018

I feel really bad for her — now she'll never be able to have the abortion she wished for.

The Lena Dunham Thread - Bluto - 02-17-2018

Quote: (02-16-2018 07:43 PM)gework Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2018 06:34 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Lena Dunham has undergone surgery to have a total hysterectomy

Save the whales.

[Image: dunie.jpg]

Ride a Cowgirl!

The Lena Dunham Thread - questor70 - 08-15-2018

What I find shocking is how anyone besides other landwhales can celebrate this sort of narcissism, but anyway, she appears dead-set to keep upping the ante.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...-body.html

I also can't believe she's only 32. Her body looks mid 40s.

The Lena Dunham Thread - kaotic - 08-15-2018

If anyone posts new updated pics of her, I swear to god I'll report you and hope you get a 3 day suspension [Image: smile.gif]

The Lena Dunham Thread - The Stronger Sex - 08-15-2018

With the landwhale epidemics getting out of hand, her target fanbase can only grow (in more ways than one).

The Lena Dunham Thread - Horus - 08-15-2018

Quote: (08-15-2018 12:40 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

If anyone posts new updated pics of her, I swear to god I'll report you and hope you get a 3 day suspension [Image: smile.gif]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7kAW8BADd3UH1HcadArc...CC2eRHeB-A]

I always get her mixed up with that other untalented Jewish landwhale. Both are living proof that neuroticism makes you binge.

The Lena Dunham Thread - Ski pro - 08-15-2018

76000 likes for that photo. The thirst is strong

The Lena Dunham Thread - MrLemon - 08-15-2018

Quote: (08-15-2018 12:40 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Breitbart.com posted the photo in their article. Comments section is full of cries of agony.

Can we file a class action lawsuit for Intentional Retinal Assault?

It could be worse. I saw her naked at the height of her self-indulgent obesity. Let's just say the landwhale with tiny tits look is not a good one.

The Lena Dunham Thread - dicknixon72 - 08-15-2018

Did you guys even read why she did this? She's celebrating 9 months of her having a hysterectomy. Congratulations and thank you to Ms. Dunham for voluntarily deciding never to ever, ever, ever reproduce! You have done more for the well-being of future generations than you know! Be strong, sister; I hope your fellow Left-wing liberal SJW friends follow in your footsteps!

The Lena Dunham Thread - stugatz - 08-15-2018

Why did I click on that link? I wish I was blind.

I'm gonna watch something less disturbing now, like Budd Dwyer committing suicide.

The Lena Dunham Thread - CynicalContrarian - 08-15-2018

Cause folk are so demented today. They even need to share their own wallowing in misery... [Image: rolleyes.gif]