Roosh V Forum
Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? (/thread-20601.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Jefferson - 10-24-2018

Cuba, hands down.

I found Latin America way shittier than Asia.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - phalanx - 10-29-2018

I have been pretty fortunate to travel a lot. I have a lot of travel experience in Europe, parts of Asia and South America, as well Africa.

In Europe parts of Ukraine literally takes the definition of a shithole. The airport in Kiev isn't so bad, but I flew to Ivano-Frankisk - they only get one flight a day and on landing I thought we were crashing but later found out it was just pot holes in the runway. No joke. The town itself wasn't to bad but once you get to the smaller towns outside of the city you are transported back in time - USSR style. Very depressing, homeless, nasty, although the people were wonderful.

Sounds crazy but parts of France I will never go to again because of the crime and transformation into a third world hellhole.

I haven't scrolled through all the comments but Davao Philippines was horrible. It's beautiful outside of the city we went to Eden Park, lovely. The city itself a nightmare, pollution you can feel in your lungs. Way to much traffic I found it very dangerous to walk there people driving like idiots with no care to the world there are people walking. Again this is only for the city.

Eritrea - Hell on earth, constant pick pocket, crime, since of despair. I was only there one day will never go back. Very poor and sad, in general the people who were not trying to rob you were nice.

Haiti - Crime, poverty, trash, trashy people, stinks, violence, drugs, pick pockets. I saw nothing there that was good except when you see the ocean. Trump complemented it when he called it a Shihole, that word doesn't begin to describe Haiti it is literally Hell. The idiots on the media saying Haiti was a great place just because Trump said that are either blatantly lying or have never been there. It is the worse place I have even been.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - phalanx - 10-29-2018

Quote: (10-24-2018 08:05 AM)BobLeFlambeur Wrote:  

Honestly I find parts of the US- like bum fuck Florida or Iowa- to be the singularly most depressing places I’ve ever visited.

At least with legit shitholes in 3rd world countries there’s a sense that they are doing the best they can and often they’re very enthusiastic about life.

In Murika a lot of these shitholes i refer to are completely void of culture, peppered by the same things all over (Walmart, 7-11, Denny’s) , there’s jack shit to do; and yet the sense is that there SHOULD be prosperity. Isn’t it the greatest country in the world?! So then bitter disillusionment turns into drugs and/or Trumpism.

Dude come on, don't let politics distort the reality of the world outside of America and other first world countries. Trump is just a president we have had a lot of them before him and they will be more after him. But to compare Iowa and Florida to some of the places that was listed here.

I promise you, you would grab a bible and move to a small town in Iowa with a smile on your face than to live in some of the places that have been listed here. I was in Eritrea for just one day on our Africa trip and cursed my friend and myself for not doing research before I went. It was one of the most depressing places you could imagine, the people there as you put are not "enthusiastic about life" they are literally by the thousands risking their lives to travel to Libya another shithole to get on a boat ran by smugglers to be taken out into the ocean a few miles and let off in lifeboats hoping to be picked up by NGO boats. It's another world, even the crappiest place one could think of in America, Detroit whatever is nothing compared to these places. The crappiest places in America are vacations compared to places like India, Bangladesh, and most of Africa. And the people are not enthusiastic, yes we saw some smiles from the children but the look of hopelessness is a sad thing I saw everywhere on my travel there.

Eritrea

[Image: attachment.jpg40495]   
[Image: attachment.jpg40496]   

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Lithuanian10 - 10-29-2018

Callao in Peru is a shithole . dangerous place even more for blonde dudes.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - eck - 10-29-2018

I’ve only been in the European continent, but the outskirts of Chernivtsi (ukraine) win this competition.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Pride male - 10-29-2018

Is Eastern Europe like Lagos?

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - 66Scorpio - 10-29-2018

Suva and Nandi in Fiji. The cities were absolute crap but some nothing island in nowhere (mine was called Nananuira) was beautiful. I use the past tense because this was 1991.

Small town Canada is great in the "nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there" sense. I am less familiar with small town America, but my opinion amounts to the same thing. I've travelled extensively in Australia and China and never really encountered a "shithole".

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - exitus - 10-30-2018

Malmo, Sweden.

Not "poor" by any means, the city just has an incredibly depressing and evil feel to it. It's 50% immigrants and feels like something out of a nightmare. Gypsies line the streets begging, Burka wearing somali women pack the buses with their large families in tow. What appear to be Ex-ISIS members roam the streets. Dozens of different tongues are spoken.

Despite the Scandinavian architecture of the city, you are no longer in Sweden, but in some sort of hellish multicultural netherworld abyss. Spending just a few hours in Malmo will haunt you for years to come and leave you with a permanently pessimistic worldview - "This is what Europe has come to...this is our future?"

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Cation - 10-30-2018

Quote: (10-30-2018 09:57 AM)exitus Wrote:  

Spending just a few hours in Malmo will haunt you for years to come and leave you with a permanently pessimistic worldview - "This is what Europe has come to...this is our future?"

Haha, who gives a shit? If you don't live in Malmo, why is this your problem?

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Araveug - 10-30-2018

Quote: (10-30-2018 03:58 PM)Cation Wrote:  

Spending just a few hours in Malmo will haunt you for years to come and leave you with a permanently pessimistic worldview - "This is what Europe has come to...this is our future?"

Cation - why does exitus’ relevant contribution to this thread bother you? He is simply answering the question posed. Are you German?

Anyway, biggest shithole for me would be Haiti, and I’ve been there twice. There is something attractive about being in a shithole. The first time I was there was exactly one year after the quake. It had a very surreal quality to it, that day did. Crazy place, I feel like I was in Africa. Yep, they managed import some good ol’ Africa to the Caribbean. Shit.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Mikestar - 10-30-2018

Malmo, Sweden.

Not "poor" by any means, the city just has an incredibly depressing and evil feel to it. It's 50% immigrants and feels like something out of a nightmare. Gypsies line the streets begging, Burka wearing somali women pack the buses with their large families in tow. What appear to be Ex-ISIS members roam the streets. Dozens of different tongues are spoken.

Despite the Scandinavian architecture of the city, you are no longer in Sweden, but in some sort of hellish multicultural netherworld abyss. Spending just a few hours in Malmo will haunt you for years to come and leave you with a permanently pessimistic worldview - "This is what Europe has come to...this is our future?"

You find Malmo haunting? Then I don't know how you would survive London or Birmingham, to me Malmo seemed like a more or less peaceful city, although this was 8 years ago

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - onabender - 10-30-2018

Sorry if this is a dupe, wifi here is spotty.

Has to be East St. Louis, very dangerous at night,only place I've ever been really scared.

Quote: (10-30-2018 05:03 PM)Mikestar Wrote:  

Malmo, Sweden.

You find Malmo haunting? Then I don't know how you would survive London or Birmingham, to me Malmo seemed like a more or less peaceful city, although this was 8 years ago

I would never voluntarily step foot in such revolting places.

I suppose enforced genocide via mass immigration isn't any of our personal problems.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - TheKongoEmpire - 10-31-2018

Quote: (10-30-2018 11:00 PM)exitus Wrote:  

I suppose enforced genocide via mass immigration isn't any of our personal problems.

Sure isn't mine.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Cation - 10-31-2018

Quote: (10-30-2018 04:28 PM)Araveug Wrote:  

Cation - why does exitus’ relevant contribution to this thread bother you? He is simply answering the question posed. Are you German?

The thing is, in his "relevant contribution", he writes stuff I can't take seriously. Malmo, a city in one of the richest countries in the world, Sweden, is the biggest shithole he has ever seen. Come on.

And why is it a shithole? Because muslim immigrants live there. A lot of them. Imagine the catastrophe!

Hahaha.

No, I am not German.

Exitus...if Swedes opt not to have children, and muslim people living in Sweden opt to have 5, how is that genocide? What are you talking about?!

For all the people who don't know the definition of genocide, here you go.

[Image: 54.jpg]

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - exitus - 10-31-2018

Quote: (10-31-2018 07:33 AM)Cation Wrote:  

Quote: (10-30-2018 04:28 PM)Araveug Wrote:  

The thing is, in his "relevant contribution", he writes stuff I can't take seriously. Malmo, a city in one of the richest countries in the world, Sweden, is the biggest shithole he has ever seen. Come on.

And why is it a shithole? Because muslim immigrants live there. A lot of them. Imagine the catastrophe!

Hahaha.

No, I am not German.

Exitus...if Swedes opt not to have children, and muslim people living in Sweden opt to have 5, how is that genocide? What are you talking about?!

For all the people who don't know the definition of genocide, here you go.

[Image: 54.jpg]

The UN defines genocide as "any of the following acts committed with the intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group, as such"

Mass-Immigration coupled with feminism, materialism, and the increasingly insane cost of living will obviously bring about the ethnic annihilation of the swedes, same can be said about every other west european group.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - zamfir112 - 10-31-2018

im actually in the miserable pit of Malmo,central parts are safe, the outskirts are not safe at night time at all, robberies and assaults are common, gang shootings and murders are common almost daily, but i have very cheap accomodation until february and comparing to the rest of sweden malmo is actually the cheapest,restaurant food is like 1/3 of stockholm prices, i usually only stay here to save money for a few months then get out . my job is in copenhagen so it makes perfect sence to stay here comparing to denmark wich is extremely expensive

interms of dating im not dating anything at all here, because basically the situation is you have feminists and islamic hardcore people all over the city,its really shitty here, id say this is the saudi arabia of europe, the average salary is quite high in denmark so to suffer here for 4-5 months then enjoy the rest of the year travelling is actually worth it.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - LexisNexis - 10-31-2018

India

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Cation - 10-31-2018

Quote: (10-31-2018 03:47 PM)LexisNexis Wrote:  

India

Where in India have you been? What did you see there?

Give us some info.

It is not fair to say shit about a giant country such as India, and give no details.

Otherwise, your comment is just spam.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - zamfir112 - 11-01-2018

Quote: (10-31-2018 09:37 PM)Cation Wrote:  

India

Give us some info.

It is not fair to say shit about a giant country such as India, and give no details.

agreed northen india is really beautiful, but overall gaming women in india sucks, too traditional

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Waqqle - 11-01-2018

I actually like Manila a lot and have enjoyed living there. That said, I like Filipino girls, I have found great value for the money in Manila, I have local friends there, and I spent several years of my early adulthood there so I have a strong sentimental attachment to the Philippines and find it easy to assimilate into the culture. Your personal experience there may or may not be very different.

I think that judging whether or not a place is a shithole comes down mostly to judging whether or not you yourself will be able to afford to live decently as opposed to whether or not most local people are able to. In Manila, it is definitely possible to afford living in a nice part of town that has all the luxuries of any European city and enjoy a high standard of living. It is the same way a lot of high-class global elite immigrants who move to America love it and say it is great because they are high class and can afford to live in ritzy self segregated communities insulated from most of the nonsense whereas most local-born Americans are just low class plebs scraping by on welfare in some rapidly degrading part of town overrun with dirtbags and hating life (and/or getting pushed into a more degraded area by gentrification by high class transplants and immigrants from elsewhere).

I have not been to many foreign cities I did not like at least a little bit but, being from the American South though, I can say that there are a lot of crappy places in that region. They are not crappy so much because they are poor as would be the case in places like Manila but they are crappy because the girls are nearly all obese, 80-90% of the food (like in all of the US) is horribly over-processed and injected with 48 different kinds of synthetic nightmare fuel that will give you GERDabetes and gynecomastia, and people generally just don't live in a clean or responsible way. There is also a deep and pervasive sense of hopelessness and futility permeating the whole place as nobody sane truly believes at this point that things are not going to continue getting more degenerate and stressful for at least as long as everyone currently living is still around. This is not to say that it is poorer or materially worse than a developing country but that the mentality is different because people in developing countries - those which are actually improving as opposed to stagnant hellscapes like Somalia, Haiti, and South Africa - often have the optimism that comes with knowing that their country is getting better whereas the US hit its zenith 70 years ago and has been declining since then which effects the mood. All of this is made worse by the fact that you will have to shell out a lot more money to live like a dirty peasant there than you will to live like an aristocrat in Manila and you'll have every redundant government and police agency up your ass looking to squeeze more money out of you and meet their quotas the entire time. At least in Manila, I don't have to worry about whether all of the food I get served at restaurants or buy in grocery stores is being injected with NWO quantities of soy and sugar or about being ripped apart in divorce court if I should ever decide to make a life and family there long term.

I think that long term considerations come in big time as well as cost/value. I would feel safer considering a long term future in a place like Manila than in the US solely for the fact that the Philippines does not have the US's family law and divorce court system nor does the Philippines have a dominant culture that looks favorably upon a woman who decides to declare war on the concept of family, legally assail her husband, and permanently traumatize her children because she got bored or thought she could get more money out of her husband as his ex wife than she can as his wife, the children and future of civilization be damned.

This same rule would apply to any other city/country which is poor and dirty but whose dominant culture and legal system seems to express some general preference for family over feminism and civilization over degeneracy, obesity, postmodernism, and apathetic nihilism.

TLDR:

I think the answer depends on whether you are only considering material factors or if you are also considering long-term cultural and psychological factors as well as if you are coming at it from the perspective of an average local or as a foreign visitor/expat who is possibly capable of affording a better standard of living than an average local.

My personal shithole: Austell, Georgia where I worked at a cell phone store that had been robbed at gunpoint the weekend before I started and whose owner took the amount stolen by the gunman out of my coworker's paycheck (because he gave the gunman the money while at gunpoint) and later stiffed me on my last month's pay which drove me to enlist in the army in order to have some kind of income and a place to live since there were no jobs thanks to every employer refusing to hire for more than 18 hours a week on minimum wage in order to avoid providing medical to full-time (anything over 20 hours a week) employees as mandated by Obamacare at the time.

For that matter, any military town in the US can be included in the shithole list. You would not believe how God forsaken and degenerate a lot of those military towns are, especially in the military housing neighborhoods. So much filth and debauchery (and not the good kind). For example, you would not believe how many military guys are into being cucked so there is a lot of passing around of fat wives and girlfriends. And just search for the terms "dependapotamus" and "tricareatops" to get a glimpse of the horror to be found in military towns. The thirst and desperation of military guys is real and feminists effectively control the military at this point so just imagine and add to this the fact that military - especially army - bases tend to be located in the worst parts of the worst towns possible because the military puts the base wherever the land is cheapest (it's cheaper usually for good reason) and where it's remote enough to not have to worry much about random civilians accidentally wandering onto base. You're also effectively incarcerated there because you have a curfew, a load of crazy rules meant primarily to control your sexuality (unless you are LGBTQQIA#LivinLaVidaLoca, then you can do whatever and nobody can say anything to you), and you can't just quit and leave because it's awful and pointless as you are government property.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana is also kind of ratty. My cousin got hit in the head with a brick there once.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - Waqqle - 11-01-2018

Quote: (11-01-2018 02:44 AM)zamfir112 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-31-2018 09:37 PM)Cation Wrote:  

India

Give us some info.

agreed northen india is really beautiful, but overall gaming women in india sucks, too traditional

True. India, like Russia, is more where you go to find a long-term girlfriend or wife as opposed to going there to game and have ONS. That is bad if you want to easily smash a lot of loose women in a short time and then leave but good if you are looking to start a family and new life. And I agree, a lot of India looks beautiful and it is probably possible to afford living in a good area with a good quality of life in many cities like Mumbai for far less than what the same lifestyle would cost in more developed countries.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - LatinoHeat - 11-02-2018

Quote: (08-23-2018 04:48 PM)BaatumMania Wrote:  

Tbilisi

Even though 60% - 90% of people look white / European it looked like a war zone. I saw a lot of caved in buildings. Cars that were torched and nobody can be bothered to remove them. A lot of stray dogs barking at and occasionally biting people. The biggest malls were smaller than suburb American malls. Beggers on the city transit train from Azerbaijan / Armenia that would scream for money and even rough handle people. Some American woman got her blood tested and she had lethal levels of lead (from breathing in the air pollution).

Still that doesn't stop weird SJWs and NGOs from America coming here with a savior complex.

I'm suprised to hear that, I know of a lot of people that live in Tblisi and they say they love it, friendly people, reasonable climate, very low cost of living and good flight connections to Europe. At least thats what they say, I haven't been. I always imagined Georgia to be pretty boring, but never realized its that big of a dump geeze.

Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been? - TheKongoEmpire - 11-03-2018

Quote: (08-23-2018 04:48 PM)BaatumMania Wrote:  

Tbilisi

Even though 60% - 90% of people look white / European it looked like a war zone. I saw a lot of caved in buildings. Cars that were torched and nobody can be bothered to remove them. A lot of stray dogs barking at and occasionally biting people. The biggest malls were smaller than suburb American malls. Beggers on the city transit train from Azerbaijan / Armenia that would scream for money and even rough handle people. Some American woman got her blood tested and she had lethal levels of lead (from breathing in the air pollution).

Still that doesn't stop weird SJWs and NGOs from America coming here with a savior complex.

[Image: huh.gif]

Is their "whiteness" a natural deterrent against poverty and instability?