Roosh V Forum
Chris Dorner - LA ex-cop and his manifesto. - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Chris Dorner - LA ex-cop and his manifesto. (/thread-20470.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Chris Dorner - LA ex-cop and his manifesto. - Ovid - 02-10-2013

I still say he's murdering scum. But, I bet the powers that be will milk this thing for all it's worth. The "civil unrest" stirred up by the LAPD's inability to quickly catch him and put an end to this, and the consequent publicity of his cause, may well be the excuse used by the government to justify the use of drones. It's easy to look the other way when drones are used against "irregular enemy combatants" in some desert on the other side of the world, only slightly harder to justify when they're used in that same desert against an enemy who just happens to technically be a US citizen... but it is very hard to ignore when they're suddenly being used to hunt down and kill a criminal in the US itself -add to the fact that his "crime" is highly thought out and "political," and isn't your typical "drug crazed killer" or "serial rapist" type. The use of drones is a very serious matter, and once they're here, you can bet they're going to be here to stay. "We used them hunting that Chris Dorner guy? Let's use them now. It will save money." "Why should officers have to fly helicopters looking for pot fields, let's just send in a drone." "There's a bank robber holed up in the bank. Officers might get shot. Let's send a drone to take him out. After all, if he surrenders to the machine, he doesn't have to die, but if he won't, we can just use it to eliminate him." A very, very, very slippery slope. Reading this update has honestly given me more of a kick in the pants to get a move on expatriation than anything in the last year.

Chris Dorner - LA ex-cop and his manifesto. - Aliblahba - 02-10-2013

Dorner is at best a tier 2 merc. He'll survive in the concrete jungle. Don't believe me? How long did Eric Rudolph stay at large? Lol. Can you imagine if a man out of SF got to that breaking point? God help us, and it's coming. This random shit isn't going to be so random anymore. Fuck all I'm glad I'm not a Democrat....or European.

Chris Dorner - LA ex-cop and his manifesto. - TheRookie - 02-10-2013

It seems now that Dorner is some sort of Rambo style warrior, but really it looks like his plan has hit a major snag. The axle broke on his truck and he had to abandon it and also lost two of his assault rifles in the truck. That is, unless this is one big misdirection...

Chris Dorner - LA ex-cop and his manifesto. - Kwisatz - 02-10-2013

The broken truck may or may not be a ruse. Lets just say he did have an accident, no one trying to avoid the police would set it on fire. They immediately knew it was his when they found it. if he had just abandoned it and walked away it may have been days before anyone had it towed. Even then it could have been longer before they realized who it belonged to and contacted the authorities.

I don’t believe he is in the mountains at all.

Quote: (02-10-2013 10:53 PM)TheRookie Wrote:  

It seems now that Dorner is some sort of Rambo style warrior, but really it looks like his plan has hit a major snag. The axle broke on his truck and he had to abandon it and also lost two of his assault rifles in the truck. That is, unless this is one big misdirection...

Chris Dorner - LA ex-cop and his manifesto. - cherico88 - 02-11-2013

Dorner News Updates:

1. They just locked down the Lowe's store 5 minutes from my house in the San Fernando Valley with hundreds of officers because of an alleged sighting of Dorner. In a Lowe's ??? Too funny.

2. It was the FBI that reopened Dorner's case against the LAPD. The LAPD Internal Affairs jumped on it AFTER the FBI got involved and announced they were looking at his case again.

3. The LAPD station in my hood is locked down tight after I drove by this afternoon. The station is in the most bland upper middle class community and now looks like the green zone in Bagdad. The street in front is blocked off and numerous officers are out front with tactical gear and barricades.

4. News helicopters are not being allowed to follow the search crews in the mountains nor in the city. The LAPD is keeping the media away. Why? News media have a constitutional right to be there.

5. Mike Ruppert, veteran government corruption journalist AND former decorated LAPD narcotics detective has just stated that the "manifesto" in his opinion, as an experienced criminal detective, appears to have been rewritten in parts not by the same author? Ruppert was forced out of the LAPD after exposing the CIA-LAPD drug connection in Los Angeles.

6. The two old women shot while delivering newspapers were driving a different colored and different make then Dorner's and offered no resistance. Police just opened on them. Five minuted later, a man driving a Honda SUV was shot by police driving to the previous shooting from their vehicle as he was being directed by another officer to turn his SUV around.

7. Ruppert reports after researching Dorner that he has far more "operator" experience and training then is being reported and held very high top secret clearances.

cherico88 reporting to you live, on the ground, from the city of angels

Chris Dorner - LA ex-cop and his manifesto. - nek - 02-11-2013

Roosh,

What's your take on what his crusade is? I'm kind of on the fence about the thing.

Chris Dorner - LA ex-cop and his manifesto. - Parlay44 - 02-11-2013

Nice post cherico88 [Image: lol.gif]

I think he's going to lay low for a while and just keep calling in fake sightings to drive LAPD crazy and exhaust their resources. Sometimes the threat of violence is greater than the violence itself.

Chris Dorner - LA ex-cop and his manifesto. - Kwisatz - 02-11-2013

You may be on to something. I just read Search For Fugitive Ex-Cop Sets Region On Edge and it really poses the question of how long can law enforcement maintain an all-out search for a man for whom they don’t even have a relative location. They’re like the "Blind Man in the Dark Room Looking for the Black Cat That Isn't There ."

Some residents are justifiably concerned with what happens when/if he is found.

"If he did come around this corner, what could happen? We're in the crossfire, with the cops right there," said Irvine resident Joe Palacio, who lives down the street from the home surrounded by authorities protecting a police captain mentioned in Dorner's posting.

Quote: (02-11-2013 01:38 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I think he's going to lay low for a while and just keep calling in fake sightings to drive LAPD crazy and exhaust their resources. Sometimes the threat of violence is greater than the violence itself.

Chris Dorner - LA ex-cop and his manifesto. - bojangles - 02-11-2013

Quote: (02-11-2013 01:38 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Gotta agree with you lad, this is straight from the book of ancient warfare.

Chris Dorner - LA ex-cop and his manifesto. - Parlay44 - 02-11-2013

LAPD has to respond to every call. They have no choice. The public will demand it.

All he has to do is kill one cop a month from long range and he can propagate the hysteria forever. I don't think his intention is to actual kill every single LAPD cop. He wants the public to turn on them and have the instition implode from within.

The problem other homegrown terrorists have had was trusting other people. The only reason the Unabomber got caught was because his brother ratted him out. Think about his methodology. He was anonymously mailing plainly wrapped packages to prominent people. He could have repeated that process forever.

Chris Dorner is very intelligent, motivated and smart enough not to trust anyone. This is going to be a very interesting story to watch unfold over time.

Chris Dorner - LA ex-cop and his manifesto. - Hume - 02-11-2013

The LAPD's reaction to this is probably going as well as Dorner planned...

[Image: dorner%20open%20fire%20meme-thumb-500x282.jpg]

Chris Dorner - LA ex-cop and his manifesto. - Hotwheels - 02-11-2013

Any word on what, if anything, is happening with the balloonheads that opened up on the old Asian broads?

Chris Dorner - LA ex-cop and his manifesto. - GBG - 02-11-2013

The US is breaking out the unmanned drones.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-02-10...er-manhunt

Chris Dorner - LA ex-cop and his manifesto. - Aliblahba - 02-11-2013

I have a feeling Dorner served in the SEALS.

6' and 270....

I was wondering how he qualified for military unless he's built like a BSH.

Chris Dorner - LA ex-cop and his manifesto. - Tex Pro - 02-11-2013

Drones, .50 cal sniper rifle, cover-up about his military background, million dollar reward, largest manhunt in California history...this shit is starting to look like a god damn movie:

Chris Dorner - LA ex-cop and his manifesto. - GBG - 02-11-2013

It reminds me of the book The Most Dangerous Game but instead of one man hunting many its many hunting one man.

Chris Dorner - LA ex-cop and his manifesto. - GameTheory - 02-11-2013

Quote: (02-10-2013 06:28 PM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

Mayor of LA has announced a $1,000,000 reward for information leading to his capture:

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?sectio...id=8987525

[Image: 22937861.jpg]

Chris Dorner - LA ex-cop and his manifesto. - TheBulldozer - 02-11-2013

Quote: (02-11-2013 04:19 PM)GameTheory Wrote:  

Quote: (02-10-2013 06:28 PM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

Mayor of LA has announced a $1,000,000 reward for information leading to his capture:

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?sectio...id=8987525

[Image: 22937861.jpg]

How about this scenario:

Lets say you do know where he is. You pose no connection to him, but you've noticed this guy is your new neighbor.

How much money could you really get for turning him in? Could you tell the authorities for $10MM that you'll give him up?

The desperation level is high, and obviously you're sitting on life saving, time sensitive material.

What would law enforcement reply back with? Would you be arrested for extortion? Would they pay you the asking price and tell you to shut your mouth about it?

Personally, I'd ask for $10MM and tell whoever is in charge of this to leave me out of it.

I'd be rich.

They could turn the story, and spin it by saying that it was "heroic" cop work to find his hiding spot. $10MM is relative chump change and could be porked into an FBI budget pretty easily without knowledge that it went to me.

You're telling me the LAPD and FBI wouldn't go for something like that right now?

Chris Dorner - LA ex-cop and his manifesto. - cherico88 - 02-11-2013

Can someone tell me how to post a photo?

I have a photo of signs that people of all races are putting on their cars in Los Angeles. It reads: "DON'T SHOOT! I'M NOT CHRIS DORNER!"

Chris Dorner - LA ex-cop and his manifesto. - GameTheory - 02-11-2013

Quote: (02-11-2013 07:59 PM)cherico88 Wrote:  

I have a photo of signs that people of all races are putting on their cars in Los Angeles. It reads: "DON'T SHOOT! I'M NOT CHRIS DORNER!"

how i do it:

[img] insert photo IP location[/img]

In a way I hope this hunt goes on for months, making the LAPD look like a bunch of morons.

Chris Dorner - LA ex-cop and his manifesto. - Kwisatz - 02-11-2013

Gentlemen, we have reached the “Tipping Point"!

Originally posted at http://pastebin.com/TZQkkVpH

Quote:Quote:

Anonymous is Chris Dorner

Hello, officers of the Los Angeles Police Department, we are anonymous.

As national headlines regarding the vigilante acts of former LAPD officer Christopher Jordan Dorner continue to intensify, we have decided amongst ourselves to pursue an appropriate recourse.
And so we watched with dread and utter hilarity as the LAPD began to pursue this man.

However the department has proven once more that it is incapable of serving the public, look no further than to the women who became LAPD’s most recent victims. The two were shot without warning and were not even given the chance to surrender simply because LAPD thinks they are above the law.

No one is above the law.

In coordination with federal authorities, the LAPD is now conducting a massive manhunt for The Dark Knight Christopher Dorner, so that they may effectively silence him forever without due process.

And now since the authorization of drones have been approved for the first time ever to pursue and execute an American citizen on United States Soil, the US Government will stage this event to set a new precedent from which it can assassinate American citizens for little to no reason at all.

But do not misinterpret us for we do not condone the vicious acts that Dorner has allegedly partaken in. Instead we sympathize and resonate with his struggle. Dorner was not born a killer he was a law abiding citizen that was tainted by the corrupt and inhumane practices of the Los Angeles Police Department who serve only themselves.
We however do not accept this fate, and call upon our brothers to raise arms against the LAPD, for justice and for the lulz we will rise to disrupt, dismantle and dissect all aspects of the manhunt whilst revealing the LAPD’s unwarranted hypocrisy.

We are hated, vilified, and like Dorner, considered to be enemies to the state. But there are those who whisper that we are culture and a necessity that bring truth to a cloaked world. In this spirit we will forge ahead and allow #OperationDorner to commence!

Anonymous also launched a cyber attack on the LAPD website that crippled it for part of today. I doubt they will stop there.
Check it out -> http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2013/...attack.php

[Image: 580x313]

Chris Dorner - LA ex-cop and his manifesto. - Samseau - 02-11-2013

Quote: (02-11-2013 08:11 PM)GameTheory Wrote:  

Quote: (02-11-2013 07:59 PM)cherico88 Wrote:  

how i do it:

[img] insert photo IP location[/img]

[Image: Chris%20Dorner%20Caption.jpg]

Chris Dorner - LA ex-cop and his manifesto. - Goldin Boy - 02-11-2013

Quote:Quote:

I suggest reading Why Big Nations Lose Small Wars: The Politics of Asymmetric Conflict, By Andrew Mack. It’s only 25 pages long. I am willing to bet that Dorner has that entire paper committed to memory.

Oh this is one of those Jstor papers [Image: undecided.gif] For everyone not in university here's a link from Stanford with a free pdf:

It's from 1975 but still so relevant. Thanks for the great find!