Roosh V Forum
Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? (/thread-1964.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - GranMarnier - 03-01-2016

Appreciate the intel Mentavious, I will read your summary and also try and catch up on some finer points in the main Phils thread.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - DMario - 03-01-2016

Still kinda mad I chose to go to Australia over the Philippines. With the money I spent for basic living and partying in Sydney, I could've been living like a fucking King in the Philippines.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - WalkingMan - 03-01-2016

Quote: (03-01-2016 10:08 PM)DMario Wrote:  

Still kinda mad I chose to go to Australia over the Philippines. With the money I spent for basic living and partying in Sydney, I could've been living like a fucking King in the Philippines.

How was AU for you?

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Ogunn - 03-02-2016

Quote: (03-01-2016 02:05 PM)WalkingMan Wrote:  

Quote: (03-01-2016 01:17 PM)Ogunn Wrote:  

Philippines sounds good. But before I take what must be a 20 hour plane ride. Can you tell me how common curvy, flat stomach, bubble butted girls are there?

You'll be surprised at the variations of bodies of SEA girls. Thailand surprised me in that sense. They're not all skin and bones. Some of them are curvy in the best kind of way. PH girls have Latin in their blood so I'm sure you'll see a few of the girls you're looking for.

the Swoop The World website has a great post post detailing the intricate differences of ASEAN girls.

I spent 2 1/2 years in S Korea. So I know about how variation in Asian girls bodies can surprise a brother. However since I only have about 3 weeks vacation. I can only dedicate 2 weeks to international travel. So I have to go places that maximize my time and money. Right know I am aiming for Cartegena in August and maybe Montreal or Vancouver in June or May.

And thanks for that link to Swoop the world. Looks like a real cool site.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Ogunn - 03-02-2016

Is anyone going to be in Vegas this weekend? I am going for a conference for work and will be there from Sunday - Tuesday.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - DMario - 03-02-2016

Quote: (03-01-2016 11:26 PM)WalkingMan Wrote:  

Quote: (03-01-2016 10:08 PM)DMario Wrote:  

How was AU for you?

I only went to Sydney for 5 days (for a music concert) so I didn't experience it too much. The girls are into brothas, but with the high cost you're much better off going to Eastern Europe, way cheaper and way hotter girls. I think the main thing I hated about Sydney though was the club lockouts. After 1:30am you arent allowed to enter any club or bar.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - WalkingMan - 03-02-2016

Quote: (03-02-2016 11:17 AM)DMario Wrote:  

way cheaper and way hotter girls.

I think I'm starting to see a pattern. [Image: angel.gif]

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Fury - 03-07-2016

A while ago I had mentioned that I will do some traveling for Easter weekend and now I have officially found my destination. It came down to Denmark or Poland but I think that I want to check out Poland. I know quite a few members have been there already. I've narrowed it down Poznan, Wroclaw and Krakow. Anyone been to all three?

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Mentavious - 03-07-2016

Easter weekend? Seems like it might not be good to travel during that time since the majority of Poles are Catholic.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Fury - 03-07-2016

Yeah, I just did the research and saw that is a bad time to go. Guess I'm back to square one of finding a cool place to visit for Easter.

In other news, just booked a flight to Dublin for St. Patrick's day. I know it's not a poosy paradise but I am just going to have some fun and drink some Guinness.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Mentavious - 03-07-2016

^^^let us know how that goes.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - MdWanderer - 03-08-2016

Quote: (03-07-2016 03:12 PM)Fury Wrote:  

Yeah, I just did the research and saw that is a bad time to go. Guess I'm back to square one of finding a cool place to visit for Easter.

In other news, just booked a flight to Dublin for St. Patrick's day. I know it's not a poosy paradise but I am just going to have some fun and drink some Guinness.

Should be fun but you'll be in for a surprise; the St. Patrick's Day celebrations in Ireland are way more laid back than in the U.S.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - cap213 - 03-08-2016

Quote: (02-25-2016 02:07 PM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

Gents,

Do any of you have any intel on Virginia Beach? I just got orders there and will be spending the next four years of my life there, so hopefully things are good. I have very little familiarity with that region, although my uncle was stationed there and I visited him once. I'll be heading there in July. Not sure how things are for a single black guy like me.

I lived in the beach for 10 years when I was in the military. It is cool and people are open to pretty much everything. If you are younger and looking to max out your options especially during the end of spring cruise the strip. Warning though, they have cruising laws, so if you pass the same spot on the strip more than 2 times in 2 hours they give you a ticket and kick you off the strip. It gets stupid packed and driving out there is silly anyway. Just walk and approach girls will be out in barely nothing.
Big military presence since all branches are out there so you have pretty much endless options.
If you want specifics I can try to help but it has been 6 years since I was last in the beach area.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - MdWanderer - 03-10-2016

Quote: (03-08-2016 02:45 PM)cap213 Wrote:  

Quote: (02-25-2016 02:07 PM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

Gents,

Do any of you have any intel on Virginia Beach? I just got orders there and will be spending the next four years of my life there, so hopefully things are good. I have very little familiarity with that region, although my uncle was stationed there and I visited him once. I'll be heading there in July. Not sure how things are for a single black guy like me.

I lived in the beach for 10 years when I was in the military. It is cool and people are open to pretty much everything. If you are younger and looking to max out your options especially during the end of spring cruise the strip. Warning though, they have cruising laws, so if you pass the same spot on the strip more than 2 times in 2 hours they give you a ticket and kick you off the strip. It gets stupid packed and driving out there is silly anyway. Just walk and approach girls will be out in barely nothing.
Big military presence since all branches are out there so you have pretty much endless options.
If you want specifics I can try to help but it has been 6 years since I was last in the beach area.

Thanks for the info. From my other sources I have heard a lot of good things about Virginia Beach so I'm pretty excited.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Fury - 03-10-2016

Quote: (03-07-2016 07:19 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

^^^let us know how that goes.

I've already started on the wrong foot. I booked this very last minute and with the holiday during that time, even hostels are around 400 euros. I find this to be one of the disadvantages of my impulsiveness is that I find myself in dilemmas that could have been easily solved by thorough planning. Now I'm going through looking for Couchsurfing hosts so I'm not spending all my money on lodging. So far, the only person who hasn't declined my request is a gay guy. I have gay friends so I have nothing against them but I am not comfortable with someone I don't know. Well, the search continues.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Sosa - 03-21-2016

Just arrived in Kiev, Ukraine just a week ago and will be here for a while. Last night I was pre gaming at a bar bathroom (most bathrooms are unisex), and I approached a French girl who's been living here for 4 months and working. Got her number - and then her French guy friend comes out the bathroom - "Noooo .... my wife ...... wife".Cock blocker extraordinaire. He was obviously lying - this guy was definitely not banging her. So I tell him to take it easy, that I just moved here from the states. He here's that I am from Miami and completely changes his tune and is more friendlier.

"Sorry, but you are the first Western black guy I have met since I've been here. All the black I have met have been Nigerian. They are everywhere"

There's a negative stigma to the African students here apparently.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - 262 - 03-21-2016

Quote: (03-21-2016 02:03 AM)Sosa Wrote:  

Just arrived in Kiev, Ukraine just a week ago and will be here for a while. Last night I was pre gaming at a bar bathroom (most bathrooms are unisex), and I approached a French girl who's been living here for 4 months and working. Got her number - and then her French guy friend comes out the bathroom - "Noooo .... my wife ...... wife".Cock blocker extraordinaire. He was obviously lying - this guy was definitely not banging her. So I tell him to take it easy, that I just moved here from the states. He here's that I am from Miami and completely changes his tune and is more friendlier.

"Sorry, but you are the first Western black guy I have met since I've been here. All the black I have met have been Nigerian. They are everywhere"

It might be more specific to France than Ukraine. In France there are definitely more Africans than Western black people.

That or French guy sees all the Ukrainian hotness and is frustrated due to a lack of Game.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Mentavious - 03-21-2016

Sosa,

Please keep us updated.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Fury - 03-21-2016

I second Mentavious. I am also curious to see how Kiev is for you, Sosa.

I just recently got information from my Dutch university that there is an exchange partnership with a university in Kiev. I wasn't planning on studying abroad my final year since I already consider myself studying abroad but this might be a perfect opportunity to check out Ukraine.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Mentavious - 03-21-2016

^^def take any opportunity to study abroad as long as you can.

I wish I would of done that while in school.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Fury - 03-21-2016

Well I just came back from my trip to Dublin and it was a decent time. Being there for St. Patrick's day was crazy because there was a lot happening for the holiday. A lot of people fly to Dublin for the parade and overall debauchery. The city itself isn't anything too special if you have already been living in Europe for a while but it does have its charms. First of all, the people are quite friendly, even to foreigners during such a chaotic time. I had no issues with the locals. I went to the Jameson distillery and the Guinness storehouse and did the tours there, which were pretty cool. I also did a day tour to the Cliffs of Moher which is absolutely stunning. Another place nearby in Belfast is the Giant's Causeway (which I believe is a UNESCO world heritage site); but I didn't get time to go there.

And now for what most you want to hear more about, the girls. I did the standard Tinder and Bumble, and got about a dozen matches. A few average looking girls and even one 7-8 that superliked me, which is a surprise. The online game didn't lead anywhere, especially once they found out I was a tourist. As for the local girls out and about, they are decent. There were a few stunners here and there but from what I can tell, the local girls are average. They have that patented UK look, kind of plumpy with 10 lbs of makeup caked on there face. If I were to compare to Dutch girls lookwise, I prefer the Dutch. The upside is that the women in Ireland are quite approachable, so if you are looking for it, I'm sure you can do some damage. No Irish flag for me yet but I didn't really put in that much effort.

I only went out once, and that was the night of St. Patrick's. Horrible idea. Temple Bar was absolutely packed and chaotic. If this is your thing, you could have had a field day, there were a lot of drunk guys and girls so you know people were getting it in. Shit, even in the airport on my way out the country I heard some American girls discussing their escapades with each other. Speaking of American girls, there were SO MANY Americans in Dublin. Apparently there are a lot of kids studying abroad there so they all party in Dublin while they have that holiday. I remember for my Cliffs of Moher day trip, we took a bus to the West coast of Ireland. On the bus it was maybe 85% female. And they were actually good looking too. I talked to a couple that were sitting around me but they all had boyfriends. If North American girls are your thing, going to Dublin for St. Paddys may be good for you. Especially if you are extroverted and have the energy to approach non-stop, and the stamina for night game and the drunkenness associated with it. Me? Not so much. I'm starting to realize that I'm too old and chill for crazy nights out and the longer I live in Europe, the less attracted I become to most North American girls.

Overall, I enjoyed myself in Dublin. I wouldn't really bother going there for gaming unless you thrive in the conditions I mentioned. Since this is the Black guy thread, I'll comment on that. As far as I saw, there is a significant black population in Dublin. Not a lot, but it didn't seem like we are a novelty there. I'm sure if you were forced to live in Dublin, you could set down some roots and meet plenty of Irish women, they didn't seem apprehensive towards me. But speaking of being a novelty...

I am going to Copenhagen this weekend and I'm looking forward to it. I know Denmark gets a lot of flak on this forum but it seems to be a nice place for a brotha. I've had my Tinder account spoofed in Copenhagen for about a week to get my profile circulated there and today I decided to finally start swiping. Close to 30 matches before I ran out of likes. I even got a superlike from a Blonde 7ish. I'm sure I will become eskimo brothers with a few of the gents on this thread that have already been to Copenhagen.

If anyone has any suggestions for sight seeing (there's more to life than women) or anything cool to do, hit me up.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Sosa - 03-21-2016

Quote: (03-21-2016 04:47 AM)262 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-21-2016 02:03 AM)Sosa Wrote:  

It might be more specific to France than Ukraine. In France there are definitely more Africans than Western black people.

That or French guy sees all the Ukrainian hotness and is frustrated due to a lack of Game.

Maybe - but he definitely didn't have game. It was painfully obvious he was white knighting. They were friends and have been working in Kiev for 4 months.

Quote: (03-21-2016 05:41 AM)Mentavious Wrote:  

Sosa,

Please keep us updated.

Will do. If you or anyone has any questions PM - I always want to help. This forum has given so much to - practically raised me. I've been reading for about 6 years - despite me joining recently. It has inspired me to travel.

I was here last year so I have established contacts already. Has made the transition a bit easier than last summer. Although the main girl I was seeing told me to "Fuck off" because I was gone for too long. Long story - but I messed up big time. You live and you learn.

Me: "Hey I'm back in Kiev - I have a gift for you"
Her: "Fuck you Sosa"
Me: "I know you're stubborn - but there's a reason I havn't responded in a while . . . . .
Her:" I don't care. I don't want your gift"
Me: Blah blah blah . . . I attempt to make a last ditch effort.
Her: "Goodbye. And fuck you again Sosa."

::Blocks me on facebook:: [Image: banana.gif]

I like to think of my self as anti-fragile - to survive here you better be. But when she said that It got to me for a couple of days because I did care for her. We vibed in a way that was difficult to find when I was here last.

Felt like Deja vu.

Actions speak louder than words. Reliability and honesty are key, because they can sniff out your bullshit. These girls are calculating, and once you've been sentenced It's over for you. There is nothing you can say or do to change their minds.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - 262 - 03-21-2016

^ Alternate explanation: she liked you too, but was butt-hurt that you didn't stay in touch, because she knows that her competition is tough in Kiev. If she didn't care about you, she wouldn't have even bothered reading your messages, never mind responding to them.

Her responses may also have been an attempt to draw out the beta in you, either partially or alternatively, for her own amusement. She would never admit that, though - no woman would.

Obviously, best bet is to forget about her. Especially since you're in Kiev.

Another lesson here is to run Krauser long game if you plan on keeping worthwhile contacts alive. Since linking to Krauser's blog is blocked here, you'll have to Google it.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - rudebwoy - 03-21-2016

Yes, there is a negative stigma about Africans in Europe and around the world.

Don't get it twisted, I know more than a handful who are tearing up the place.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - frenchcorporation - 03-23-2016

Quote: (03-21-2016 07:52 AM)Fury Wrote:  

If anyone has any suggestions for sight seeing (there's more to life than women) or anything cool to do, hit me up.

glyptoteket gallery is very nice, lots of beautiful sculptures on the bottom floor, then paintings on the upper floors

The best bars to go to are Ps Bar, lusso, and sunday, and shade.
Shade and sunday can be hard to get into if you're not on the list though

Ps Bar is my favourite of the bunch, its a bar that turns into a nightclub at night.

Theres a single, roughly horseshoe-shaped area inside with a bar in the centre, and then theres an outside area (with a roof) with a bar on the same floor, then an upper walkway, so plenty of oppurtunities to game

There's a smaller bar called 1105 that is good to take dates to, they do nice cocktails , they cost about 12-15 quid if i remember correctly. And every time I've been , everyone is wearing black/dark clothes. There usually aren't bouncers on the door on weekdays, but there can be on weekends

If for some reason you wanted to check out a place that plays hip hop, go to a club called Rust in Nørrebro , 2 or 3 floors of hip-hop/afrobeats etc. Check the danish girls I.Ds though ....[Image: angel.gif]

There's another hip-hop club thats literally called rnbniteclub, very small and I've been too drunk to remember much when I've been. Though there are usually two thick danish girls that go around asking guys if they have coke.

If you want house/electronic music go to MusicBox, its kinda like Fabric in London if you've been there.

If you're almost done with your night and but you want to stay out a little longer, there's a club in Vesterbro called 'kb18' thats open till midday. very grimy.

I'm normally in cph most weekends now , but I'm elsewhere for the next couple weeks, I'd have given you a shout if I was around

if i remember anything else, I'll quote this post and add stuff to it