Roosh V Forum
Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? (/thread-1964.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - ElJefe1 - 02-18-2016

Quote: (02-17-2016 05:17 PM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

Quote: (02-17-2016 02:01 PM)Fury Wrote:  

Quote: (02-17-2016 07:49 AM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

How about Minsk?

I must admit that Belarus has never been on my radar. Have you been?

Nope but I'm interested in how brothas are received there.

You will find girls in Belarus that like brothas just like anywhere else in EE, and they are fucking gorgeous in Minsk....

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Ogunn - 02-18-2016

Quote: (08-17-2015 11:05 AM)Apollo21 Wrote:  

Went to the "Africa: One Love" festival this weekend. It was pretty amazing.
Talk about under the radar...it was a huge event and would have been better if it hadn't
rained all weekend.

Despite being an "Afrika" music festival, there were very few Africans except for the merchants/artists/bands
and like 2 brothers despite hundreds of people attending.

A lot of blonde women of all ages came for the music, the food and the bazaar.
They even had campgrounds next door where you could stay all four days of the festival.

It was like a fantasy scenario...I saw 2 other brothers the entire night...the attention I got
was ridiculous. Ratio of girls at the event who loved "Africa" to black guys: 100:1

Still though, it rained early and I came with a girl who had invited me and later went home with
that night so I didn't really get the chance to explore the festival. Next year though I'll get a hotel room
and roll solo....

Sorry for the late response to this post. But this thread is like gold. So I often find myself going back trying to find another nugget. I looked online for Africa one love fest. All I found were two. One in Calgary and one in New Zealand. Do you know if they are going to have one in Germany this year?

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Apollo21 - 02-18-2016

August 11-15 2016
http://www.karibik-festival.de/

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - jayesco - 02-18-2016

Quote: (02-17-2016 01:31 PM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

Anyone here been to Aussie and New Zealand? Is it the pussy haven that some people make it out to be?

Yeah, I've been to Oz. I went 2x last year, both times were short trips, and I was in a smaller city, Brisbane. One of the girls I was with over there came here to see me and is staying with me. It's nice a place for black dudes with it being a country so far from a lot of other places so there isn't a lot of brothers over there to begin with.

If you're trying to go so you can smash whatever and whenever...I'd recommend finding a way to go for an extended time, at least a month. With things getting a bit serious with the girl I'm with, she's offered me a place to stay and wants me to move over there with her (marriage...ehh lol). But I think it'd be cool to live out there since it's a nice country and their government seems to take care of it's people. Australian women aren't any different than American women now that I've been fucking with this one for a little while now. You'll probably like your chances there because the numbers play more in your favor being a brother and all. I may think about her offer some when she leaves cause I'm starting to really get tired of being in the states and I kind of want to leave and never come back lol.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - kirdiesel - 02-18-2016

Quote: (02-18-2016 04:20 PM)Apollo21 Wrote:  

August 11-15 2016

Thanks for the tip. Ill look into that.

I have decided to change up the places I visit here in Cologne to see if i can find an improvement in closings.

The "high end" clubs havent yielded much.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Apollo21 - 02-18-2016

Germany's club scene is just sad. I stopped going to clubs regularly years ago.

Restaurants, Bars and Pubs aren't bad...especially in the student towns.

I don't expect anything from clubs here...the only way I'd recommend a good club
is if you bring girls with you as part of a group. However going to clubs, looking for girls
is a mistake...especially if you're looking for 8's and 9's as many of them will have boyfriends
waiting for them at home.

You've really got to get inside the Universities...that's where 90% of people meet...it's not in the clubs.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Heart Break Kid - 02-19-2016

Quote: (02-18-2016 12:05 PM)WalkingMan Wrote:  

Quote: (02-14-2016 11:15 PM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

I like all girls, I pretty much have a different semi-fetish every other week.

You sound exactly like me lol.

When I talk to asians on the street cold I'm not worried about their cliques or whatever. They're just people. Not interested in hanging with their friends, really. Maybe my approach will have to change since I'm near NYU now, but I don't think so.

I'm actually spitting game to 3 asian girls right now, I go to Baruch so there is a lot of variety. They're all fresh off the boat too. [Image: banana.gif]

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - WalkingMan - 02-19-2016

Quote: (02-19-2016 06:14 AM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

Quote: (02-18-2016 12:05 PM)WalkingMan Wrote:  

Quote: (02-14-2016 11:15 PM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

I like all girls, I pretty much have a different semi-fetish every other week.

You sound exactly like me lol.

When I talk to asians on the street cold I'm not worried about their cliques or whatever. They're just people. Not interested in hanging with their friends, really. Maybe my approach will have to change since I'm near NYU now, but I don't think so.

I'm actually spitting game to 3 asian girls right now, I go to Baruch so there is a lot of variety. They're all fresh off the boat too. [Image: banana.gif]

Cool. I'm 25 min away from there. Looks like I found another hunting ground.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Ogunn - 02-22-2016

August 11-15 2016

Nice! You may see my bald head out there!!

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - WalkingMan - 02-25-2016

Quote: (02-22-2016 10:43 AM)Ogunn Wrote:  

August 11-15 2016

Nice! You may see my bald head out there!!

I'm saving up for two weeks of fun in Thailand but I'm so tempted, dude.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - MdWanderer - 02-25-2016

Gents,

Do any of you have any intel on Virginia Beach? I just got orders there and will be spending the next four years of my life there, so hopefully things are good. I have very little familiarity with that region, although my uncle was stationed there and I visited him once. I'll be heading there in July. Not sure how things are for a single black guy like me.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Sourcecode - 02-25-2016

Where were you before?

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Mentavious - 02-25-2016

Thumbs up to the Phils

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - MdWanderer - 02-25-2016

Sourcecode I will be leaving Northern Virginia. Have not been gaming much the two years I was here due to other priorities but I will start right back up once I hit VA Beach. I will reactivate my Tinder and POF once I hit there.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Mentavious - 03-01-2016

Don't really feel like posting another data sheet on the Phils so I will just sum it up for you guys:

Easiest place on earth for black dudes. I got half white, half Chinese/pinay, darker skin pinay, tan skin pinay, etc etc etc. I wasn't pulling models since it was my first visit but half the girls i banged were decent girls. A few I couldn't because they were just soo damn shy.

Not a single girl who number I got from fc, daygame, night game, tinder, etc flaked on me. First time anywhere that has happened to me.

Even before I stepped out the airport I had an older black man who saw me and approached me. Come to find out he's been living in Manila for about years after a successful career back in the states. He's got a gf there and told me about 10 times within a 10 minute conversation that I would absolutely love it here.

And I did..

Carry on.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Ogunn - 03-01-2016

Quote: (03-01-2016 12:32 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

Don't really feel like posting another data sheet on the Phils so I will just sum it up for you guys:

Easiest place on earth for black dudes. I got half white, half Chinese/pinay, darker skin pinay, tan skin pinay, etc etc etc. I wasn't pulling models since it was my first visit but half the girls i banged were decent girls. A few I couldn't because they were just soo damn shy.

Not a single girl who number I got from fc, daygame, night game, tinder, etc flaked on me. First time anywhere that has happened to me.

Even before I stepped out the airport I had an older black man who saw me and approached me. Come to find out he's been living in Manila for about years after a successful career back in the states. He's got a gf there and told me about 10 times within a 10 minute conversation that I would absolutely love it here.

And I did..

Carry on.

Philippines sounds good. But before I take what must be a 20 hour plane ride. Can you tell me how common curvy, flat stomach, bubble butted girls are there?

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - MdWanderer - 03-01-2016

I met an older black guy and a few older white guys on my trip there as well and they all talked about how much they loved the Philippines. Best thing about PH is that its Ameriskank/Western female free; the country is too off the beaten path for them. Can't count how many times I've been to foreign countries and run into buzz killing American women there who try to cockblock you because they know you are somewhere where you no longer give a shit about them.

One of the girls there I became friends with is begging me to come back and wants me to date one of her friends, but finances/other trips/annoying security measures I have to take before going there is preventing me from doing so. Current plan is to save up for the next four years and when I get out of the military take a trip there for a few months.

an edit to my post on the Phil:

By decent I mean I found girls of good quality in both looks and relationships.

Ogunn,

Not very common.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - WalkingMan - 03-01-2016

And I did..

Carry on.

How long were you there?

^^Almost 2 weeks.

I don't get jet lag so it was worth it for me.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - WalkingMan - 03-01-2016

Quote: (03-01-2016 01:17 PM)Ogunn Wrote:  

Philippines sounds good. But before I take what must be a 20 hour plane ride. Can you tell me how common curvy, flat stomach, bubble butted girls are there?

You'll be surprised at the variations of bodies of SEA girls. Thailand surprised me in that sense. They're not all skin and bones. Some of them are curvy in the best kind of way. PH girls have Latin in their blood so I'm sure you'll see a few of the girls you're looking for.

the Swoop The World website has a great post post detailing the intricate differences of ASEAN girls.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Ogunn - 03-01-2016

Quote: (03-01-2016 01:58 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

an edit to my post on the Phil:

By decent I mean I could see myself being relationship material.

Ogunn,

Not very common.

Awwww man!!!! Oh well I guess Cartegena, Columbia is still on for this year!

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - GranMarnier - 03-01-2016

Quote: (03-01-2016 02:04 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

^^Almost 2 weeks.

I don't get jet lag so it was worth it for me.

I'm plannin on goin myself for @ least a month in the spring and I know it's been talked about a little in other threads, but I'm looking for a brotha's perspective.

Which did you find better for quality and friendliness of girls Manila or Cebu ?. I'm looking for more of mini girlfriend thing than stacking notches when I go.

Also what was your most effective method for setting up dates with girls FC, tinder or daygame as a brotha out there ? Were they nervous when you approached? I'm trying to decide which city to stay in and for how long.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - ElJefe1 - 03-01-2016

Quote: (03-01-2016 01:17 PM)Ogunn Wrote:  

And I did..

Carry on.

Just get on a plane and you can find out for yourself.

Okay so I did a mini sheet

thread-34766...pid1235834

The shyer the girl the less of a slut she is...I went out with a girl twice (didn't bang) but she was so quiet and basically just wanted me to lead. Yet she wiped my silverware, poured my drink, and fed me like a baby. She claims to over never had a boyfriend before but who knows.

Online game is just too easy so I got sucked into it. Then again, I had a limited amount of time in the Phils so I wanted to make the most out of it.

There are so many girls in Manila that you will never run out. It's just boring as hell there and traffic sucks. I would of rather spent my time in Cebu and did weekends in manila. At least in Cebu you could take a ferry to alona beach and Dumuguete in less than 3 hours. Mactan island can be reach by public transportation or taxi.