Roosh V Forum
Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? (/thread-1964.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Advent Persona - 02-10-2016

Quote: (02-10-2016 05:14 AM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

Quote: (02-10-2016 03:58 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Probably cause we looking for girls with some ass and hips. [Image: biggrin.gif]
And on average.. They don't exist Thailand.

Coming from the 1st world, I also don't care to trade this life for an even more corrupt and third world Thailand.

I don't know many black men that have Asian women on their radars.

I sure as hell don't. I still do not understand this "yellow fellow" phenomenon.

It ain't that bad. For example, the level of talent found in Japan brings some legitimacy to the yellow fever phenomenon. Tons of black men specialize in this region as it can be quite accepting of brothas as well as offering diversity in the body-types encountered. Countries like Thailand and the Phils can be a good place for black youths with limited budget and experience to practice their game on easy mode before seeking out more advanced countries. And those of us from similar environments can adapt well to 2nd-3rd world communities if needs be.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - DMario - 02-10-2016

Quote: (02-10-2016 09:44 AM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

Why they annoying?

They're the biggest attention whores I've ever come across in my life. Doing stupid shit such as taking a selfie of themselves crying, then posting it on facebook with a dumb quote.

I've been living in Asia for the last year, and every time I've been with a local it has been nothing but drama.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Mentavious - 02-11-2016

I'll make sure to write a datasheet of my trip to the Philippines for your guys.

My hypothesis?

Easiest place on earth for black dudes as well.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - WalkingMan - 02-11-2016

Quote: (02-10-2016 08:20 PM)Advent Persona Wrote:  

Probably cause we looking for girls with some ass and hips. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Coming from the 1st world, I also don't care to trade this life for an even more corrupt and third world Thailand.

I sure as hell don't. I still do not understand this "yellow fellow" phenomenon.

It ain't that bad. For example, the level of talent found in Japan brings some legitimacy to the yellow fever phenomenon. Tons of black men specialize in this region as it can be quite accepting of brothas as well as offering diversity in the body-types encountered. Countries like Thailand and the Phils can be a good place for black youths with limited budget and experience to practice their game on easy mode before seeking out more advanced countries. And those of us from similar environments can adapt well to 2nd-3rd world communities if needs be.

After living in Thailand for a year, I decided that my life goal will be to grow my own online freelance writing business and make enough money to travel between Tokyo and Bangkok all year. That's how much of an impression living in that part of the world had on me. It's going to take me a few years, but it's worth it.

And I'm definitely one of those black youths that you describe, Advent.

But do I ever hear my friends talk about visiting SEA? Nope. Niggas stay sleepin.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - MdWanderer - 02-11-2016

Questions for you all:

Have any of you done any work overseas? (Besides military). I was looking at Europe, Oceania, or Northeast Asia as my targets once I got out of the service in 2020. Europe is currently #1 on the list because I figure its the most black-friendly when it comes to hiring for jobs in comparison to other places. I wanted to possibly do a business/finance internship there for 6 months-1 year and then return to the states. I figure I start looking now and plan ahead so that way I won't be scrambling when my term is nearly up. The job I have now makes it impossible for me to live overseas.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Ogunn - 02-11-2016

Quote: (02-11-2016 10:01 AM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

Questions for you all:

Have any of you done any work overseas? (Besides military). I was looking at Europe, Oceania, or Northeast Asia as my targets once I got out of the service in 2020. Europe is currently #1 on the list because I figure its the most black-friendly when it comes to hiring for jobs in comparison to other places. I wanted to possibly do a business/finance internship there for 6 months-1 year and then return to the states. I figure I start looking now and plan ahead so that way I won't be scrambling when my term is nearly up. The job I have now makes it impossible for me to live overseas.

My advice to you is if you have Top Secret clearance make sure you do whatever you can to keep it active. If you do not have one then get into a job that requires it ASAP. Once you get out it will be like gold.

Case in point I saw a job in Korea a few years back that matched up with my skill set perfectly! I work in IT as systems admin. Literally everything they asked for I had experience in. The pay was 90k! Plus the fact I had already been to Korea and knew the culture and bit of the language was a huge bonus that I was sure would make my resume stand out from the other candidates. Since it was a DOD job, base housing would be provided. I was like say what? Making 90k and living in Seoul rent free sign me up!!! Then I got to the one requirement I did not have an active TS security clearance!

I also have a buddy that got out and started working in IT making waaaay more than I was even though I had like 8 years more experience than him. This was all because he had an active TS clearance. Fast forward 6 years and he makes almost 3 times what I make it. Grant it he is in DC and I am in Miami so there is a difference in salaries and cost of living but not that much!!

Yeah my career has TS clearance postings as well. I've seen a few jobs located on military bases.

What deterred me a bit was when one of my mentors told it's one of those things that is hard to get when you don't already have one. Kind of like getting a job in general lol.

MdWanderer, don't know if I mentioned it before but I taught English in Thailand for a year. You can do that in other places besides Asia, though the pay can vary widely. Just spend a month or two getting a TEFL certificate and you're on your way.

Quote: (02-11-2016 10:39 AM)WalkingMan Wrote:  

Yeah my career has TS clearance postings as well. I've seen a few jobs located on military bases.

What deterred me a bit was when one of my mentors told it's one of those things that is hard to get when you don't already have one. Kind of like getting a job in general lol.

MdWanderer, don't know if I mentioned it before but I taught English in Thailand for a year. You can do that in other places besides Asia, though the pay can vary widely. Just spend a month or two getting a TEFL certificate and you're on your way.

WalkingMan I cannot stress this enough. If you have access to get a TS clearance then DO IT!

There is a wide variety of positions that are open to individuals with a TS clearance.

The companies I have found that ask for them the most are DOD/Government jobs which can potentially have you living overseas. Northrop Grumman, Boeing, and Lockheed Martin. I have also seen high salary jobs for Network engineers at AT&T and Verizon that require TS clearances.

My point is getting TS is a process and it probably will take several months to a year to get. You will not regret it especially once you get out. And it will get you access to jobs others cant even apply for even if they have more experience than you!

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - BajaBlues - 02-11-2016

Quote: (02-11-2016 08:49 AM)WalkingMan Wrote:  

Quote: (02-10-2016 08:20 PM)Advent Persona Wrote:  

After living in Thailand for a year, I decided that my life goal will be to grow my own online freelance writing business and make enough money to travel between Tokyo and Bangkok all year. That's how much of an impression living in that part of the world had on me. It's going to take me a few years, but it's worth it.

And I'm definitely one of those black youths that you describe, Advent.

But do I ever hear my friends talk about visiting SEA? Nope. Niggas stay sleepin.

Actually from what I've read and my own experience down south. If you have decent income in a third world country Everything is gravy compared to living in the states were no mater your income your still on the bottom of the totem poll. Plus there's just far less slut shaming everywhere else making it easier for the opposite sex to spread eagle and making the world a better place. Additionally it's just nice to go to a 4star restaurant and look at $35 check or go for drinks for an entire night with $20 bucks in your pocket while people are interested in where your from and how you came to be in their country.

You know how many times people ask me about where I'm from and my background in the states? Almost never, but I've witnessed an African brother in the same group get asked about his background. Because your looked over in the U.S.

So I get your feelings about living in Asia. The hard part is developing income to do so. I'm Doing pretty well down south exporting leather to the states a few days a week allowing me 20 hour work weeks and doing what I want.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - MdWanderer - 02-11-2016

Quote: (02-11-2016 10:39 AM)WalkingMan Wrote:  

What databases did you use to find jobs? I've heard bad things at least in Asia about the hiring process for English teachers and how they prefer whites to blacks and Asians. Not trying to be pessimistic; just want to know what I'm getting myself into.

Quote: (02-11-2016 10:32 AM)Ogunn Wrote:  

My advice to you is if you have Top Secret clearance make sure you do whatever you can to keep it active. If you do not have one then get into a job that requires it ASAP. Once you get out it will be like gold.

Case in point I saw a job in Korea a few years back that matched up with my skill set perfectly! I work in IT as systems admin. Literally everything they asked for I had experience in. The pay was 90k! Plus the fact I had already been to Korea and knew the culture and bit of the language was a huge bonus that I was sure would make my resume stand out from the other candidates. Since it was a DOD job, base housing would be provided. I was like say what? Making 90k and living in Seoul rent free sign me up!!! Then I got to the one requirement I did not have an active TS security clearance!

I also have a buddy that got out and started working in IT making waaaay more than I was even though I had like 8 years more experience than him. This was all because he had an active TS clearance. Fast forward 6 years and he makes almost 3 times what I make it. Grant it he is in DC and I am in Miami so there is a difference in salaries and cost of living but not that much!!

Yeah, I'm going to try to while I am still in. My uncle told me the same thing.

Quote: (02-11-2016 12:21 PM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

What databases did you use to find jobs? I've heard bad things at least in Asia about the hiring process for English teachers and how they prefer whites to blacks and Asians. Not trying to be pessimistic; just want to know what I'm getting myself into.

Databases are easy to find using google. It depends on what country you want to go to.

I think the white/black thing varies from country to country. I've only been in Thailand, and I was appointed my position through a Fellowship that I was awarded through school.

I've seen a few black teachers in my area (North Thailand/Issan). I've seen an African man and woman and a African American dude.

I met a Af-am girl who I think graduated from Harvard and shared a comfortable apartment in the middle of Bangkok. She worked as a SAT/Entrance Exam tutor. I think she eventually left for the UAE while further pursuing her business dreams.

Over the years I think I've read the worst stories from South Korea and that Japan is the best overall. However, my female cousins both taught in Korea (in the boonies, mind you) and they weren't too bent out of shape about it. They never brought up being passed over for a job based on their skin color. They did get hired through an organization in America, though, which is totally possible.

You can read more details and watch Youtube videos about this topic online, much more information than I can reliably give you. But if you have specific questions about my experience teaching in Thailand feel free to PM me.

I also recommend a book called Black Passenger, Yellow Cabs by Stephan Bryan, a Jamaican guy who bangs his way through Japan and a bit of Korea. It's a bit sad at times, but interesting and uplifting overall.

Quote: (02-11-2016 12:02 PM)Ogunn Wrote:  

WalkingMan I cannot stress this enough. If you have access to get a TS clearance then DO IT!

There is a wide variety of positions that are open to individuals with a TS clearance.

The companies I have found that ask for them the most are DOD/Government jobs which can potentially have you living overseas. Northrop Grumman, Boeing, and Lockheed Martin. I have also seen high salary jobs for Network engineers at AT&T and Verizon that require TS clearances.

My point is getting TS is a process and it probably will take several months to a year to get. You will not regret it especially once you get out. And it will get you access to jobs others cant even apply for even if they have more experience than you!

I'm not in the military, but maybe I'll consider applying for one again. Thanks. I also read they kind of frown on frequent travelers though, right?

Quote: (02-11-2016 03:59 PM)WalkingMan Wrote:  

Quote: (02-11-2016 12:02 PM)Ogunn Wrote:  

I'm not in the military, but maybe I'll consider applying for one again. Thanks. I also read they kind of frown on frequent travelers though, right?

Walkingman I do not know the answer to that question. However I cant imagine they would have a problem with you traveling after you got one. Unless of course you were traveling to sketchy parts of the world or places like uhhh Russia or the middle east? But if as a civilian you can get I say go for it.

Cool. What would be the first step? We can continue this convo as a PM

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Mentavious - 02-11-2016

thread-9423-...#pid139821

Topic on getting a clearance

Rooshv discusses everything

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - SuS - 02-11-2016

A TS clearance is worth its weight in gold, especially if you have other scopes such as a SCI or a Polygraph.

I'm one of the "weird" black men who are into Asians girls more than I'm into white girls, so I would be just fine, tits & ass or not. As for my perfect scenario, I would love to do what I'm doing in a place like Japan, Thailand, Taiwan, or the Philippines. I would be down for Korea or even China, but I've heard more than enough stories of them being white worshiping and subsequently anti-black. I've dealt with more than enough Americanized Asian bitches specifically in the Northeast who don't even like their own Asian male counterparts and scoff at even smiling at black men. I just made a major move across the country mainly to escape the East Coast's heavily anti-black sentiment, and hopefully the Western U.S. has more cooperating Asian, Latina, Indian, and Middle Eastern chicks; The West definitely has more cooperate white females even if it's just with less bitch shields from younger chicks.*

*For all of you who were following my thread about "Should I move from DC to Salt Lake City?", I pulled the gun and I don't regret it one bit. But I'll have an elaborate post about it soon.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - 262 - 02-12-2016

^^^
In the Asian Guy Travel thread, we discussed how, contrary to popular belief, conservative girls are actually more open to Asian guys than liberal girls, both within the US and abroad: thread-2750-...pid1206692

Might be true for black guys too. So Salt Lake may work out for you, especially if you look outside the more liberal parts.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - thedarkknight - 02-12-2016

Quote: (02-11-2016 09:40 PM)SuS Wrote:  

A TS clearance is worth its weight in gold, especially if you have other scopes such as a SCI or a Polygraph.

I'm one of the "weird" black men who are into Asians girls more than I'm into white girls, so I would be just fine, tits & ass or not. As for my perfect scenario, I would love to do what I'm doing in a place like Japan, Thailand, Taiwan, or the Philippines. I would be down for Korea or even China, but I've heard more than enough stories of them being white worshiping and subsequently anti-black. I've dealt with more than enough Americanized Asian bitches specifically in the Northeast who don't even like their own Asian male counterparts and scoff at even smiling at black men. I just made a major move across the country mainly to escape the East Coast's heavily anti-black sentiment, and hopefully the Western U.S. has more cooperating Asian, Latina, Indian, and Middle Eastern chicks; The West definitely has more cooperate white females even if it's just with less bitch shields from younger chicks.*

*For all of you who were following my thread about "Should I move from DC to Salt Lake City?", I pulled the gun and I don't regret it one bit. But I'll have an elaborate post about it soon.

I keep on reading this. What is up with the East-Coast? Why is it so hostile to the brothers?

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - MdWanderer - 02-12-2016

Quote: (02-12-2016 04:46 AM)262 Wrote:  

Might be true for black guys too. So Salt Lake may work out for you, especially if you look outside the more liberal parts.

It surprisingly is. I don't know exactly the girls' politics, but my bangs have been women from the following states in the U.S (only international bang was Colombia):

-Kansas
-Indiana
-Alaska
-Montana
-Maryland
-Wisconsin

Four out of the six are red states. Three out of those four were white women. And Virginia (which is pretty much red outside of Northern Virginia) is top three in black male-white female marriages.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - pizdets - 02-12-2016

How about best cities/countries to game black women? as a white

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - rudebwoy - 02-12-2016

^There is a thread on here about that, I suggest you do a search.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - azulsombra - 02-12-2016

Quote: (02-12-2016 06:02 AM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

I keep on reading this. What is up with the East-Coast? Why is it so hostile to the brothers?

The East coast and the South East/South contain the majority of the US black population. There are no cities like Baltimore, Washington DC, Atlanta or Philadelphia on the west coast. Even "black" west coast cities like Oakland, Compton, Long Beach and Inglewood are diversified and now largely hispanic.

Larger East Coast concentrations of AA's are more likely to be seen as threatening and/or impoverished versus a few families spread here and there throughout suburbia. With so many blacks around you also get zero exotic factor and when a significant percentage are behaving stereotypically you have a stigma to combat before you even open your mouth.

The East Coast is also the oldest part of the country. Old money classism and racism are interwined. The legacy of slavery and segregation is still alive to some degree. Also the East Coast tends to have more ethnic enclaves and people still strongly attached to that identity, whether that is Portuguese, Polish, Irish, Italian or Puerto Rican. Its a different mentality.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - WestIndianArchie - 02-12-2016

@Pizdets

If you're thinking bang trip, anywhere but the US. Black American women can be very sweet to openly hostile to white guys. Plus there is a whole lot of baggage to unpack.

If you want black American women, it's a steep learning curve, but very doable. The real key is not coming at her with any thoughts of "hot chocolate". You can't racialize your approach, but you also have to be mindful of race.

Like you can take a white girl for sushi. But you don't take an Asian girl for Asian food as a first date. You don't talk about how much you love Latina women when you're with a Latina at some Mexican restaurant when she's from El Salvador.

You have to come in "color blind" to an extent and let the chick introduce difference. There is more to it, but too many guys focus on difference, and that's off putting.

WIA

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - WalkingMan - 02-12-2016

I gotta be on the look out for that post! That's literally where they make white people!

I also hope you use language like: "My brown hands contrasted with her plush, milky skin like driftwood on a pristine, untouched beach. It would be the first of many white beaches I would land on, and eventually conquer."

[Image: spongebob.gif]

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - WalkingMan - 02-12-2016

Quote: (02-12-2016 10:37 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Quote: (02-12-2016 06:02 AM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

The East coast and the South East/South contain the majority of the US black population. There are no cities like Baltimore, Washington DC, Atlanta or Philadelphia on the west coast. Even "black" west coast cities like Oakland, Compton, Long Beach and Inglewood are diversified and now largely hispanic.

Larger East Coast concentrations of AA's are more likely to be seen as threatening and/or impoverished versus a few families spread here and there throughout suburbia. With so many blacks around you also get zero exotic factor and when a significant percentage are behaving stereotypically you have a stigma to combat before you even open your mouth.

The East Coast is also the oldest part of the country. Old money classism and racism are interwined. The legacy of slavery and segregation is still alive to some degree. Also the East Coast tends to have more ethnic enclaves and people still strongly attached to that identity, whether that is Portuguese, Polish, Irish, Italian or Puerto Rican. Its a different mentality.

Very interesting. I really need to make that trip to California that I've been putting off for ages. Never been further than PA.