Roosh V Forum
Post about a manly thing you did today - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Post about a manly thing you did today (/thread-15766.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Post about a manly thing you did today - samsamsam - 07-02-2013

I was an asshole to my gym instructor.

She always acts like she cares about everyone, when in reality it is an attempt to make herself feel special. I know she has had some tough breaks but her fakeness pissed me off. I always pretend not to hear her when she asks me questions (she wanted to go out with me in the past - even asked me out). Always yapping in class.

I think she is afraid of silence.

Post about a manly thing you did today - Anon-A-Moose - 07-02-2013

Banged my main girl for only 30 min, yet made her so red and sore and swollen she could barely move. Awesome elephant on kitten time.

Post about a manly thing you did today - Private Man - 07-02-2013

Just hit 130K miles on my motorcycle. I bought it new back in 2004.

Post about a manly thing you did today - Kickb - 07-22-2013

Reinforced my bed with 2x5 supports under my box springs. Only half manly though. Had to have the guys cut the wood for me.

Changed my dryers plug from a 3 wire to a 4.

Post about a manly thing you did today - Hotwheels - 07-22-2013

Put new headlight lenses in the Krautmobile.

Post about a manly thing you did today - R Smoov - 07-22-2013

Got rejected from a job
Learned HTML/CSS like a champ.
#notgivinup

Post about a manly thing you did today - MHaes - 07-22-2013

Drove 4 hours on I-95 in my standard transmission Jeep Wrangler with top down, doors taken off.

Post about a manly thing you did today - MrXY - 07-22-2013

Caught a mouse-little bastard had been leaving mouse turds everywhere

Glue traps>>> spring traps

Post about a manly thing you did today - Veloce - 08-13-2013

Made some homemade bacon. Was out early this morning with my kamado grill/smoker and put on a slab of pork belly that I had on cure for the past week.

It's a little salty, I could have soaked it in water some more, but goddamn it is fucking delicious. Just fried up a couple thick cut slices washed down with a beer. And I just got back from the beach and there's sand all over the couch.

Perfect day off.

Post about a manly thing you did today - mikado - 08-13-2013

Ate a lot and started lifting today.

Post about a manly thing you did today - Belize King - 08-13-2013

Got smashed my waves all day. Finally popped up and actually surfed for the first time. My fourth time out.

Post about a manly thing you did today - soup - 08-16-2013

I'm really getting the hang of my safety razor.

Fellas, I just gave myself the best shave I've ever had.

This is a entirely different experience. My face is super smooth and no cuts or in-growns or anything.

I implore all you guys to get into this. It's also much cheaper than the mach 5 shit.

A lost art, and it's very relaxing. Never going back.

Post about a manly thing you did today - 2Wycked - 12-12-2013

Had only two meals today: two steaks with fresh vegetables.

Apple Cider Vinegar to keep my energy up.

Played some Skyrim/Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood before finishing off the book, "The Culture Of Narcissism" while watching the Mavs/Dubs game.

Currently drinking Southern Comfort straight on the rocks. Doused some liberals online and punked a couple herbs on FB.

Post about a manly thing you did today - Mr. Calicoat - 12-12-2013

I literally made a feminist cry after having a "debate" with her about feminism and "the patriarchy". She's a bitch I know from university and she often goes to the same classes I do.

Another dude, also someone from one of my classes, who witnessed the whole thing, high-fived me and said "well done, I thought the bitch was never gonna shut up about her fucking feminist bullshit no one cares about".

Red-pill knowledge and a confident attitude really is both the best defense and the best offense against these feminists cunts who try to ruin everything for everyone.

Post about a manly thing you did today - Shotgun Styles - 12-12-2013

Took my retired parents to the airport (going to a graduation).

It's good to be grown and be able to take care of the people that raised and cared for you.

Post about a manly thing you did today - Hotwheels - 01-14-2014

Reset the valve lash on my garden tractor.

Gotta have all 27 horsepower. rawrrrr

Post about a manly thing you did today - draguer - 01-15-2014

I introduced my 16 year old brother to Roosh's blog and Return of Kings. He's surprisingly red pill for his age and is currently devouring the two sites.

Post about a manly thing you did today - MidniteSpecial - 01-15-2014

I don't know if this was manly or just post drunk anger. Either way it got pretty alpha but I felt like a dick and should have controlled my anger.

I wen't into the market to get some raw goat cheese.

I asked the kid behind the counter if he had any raw goat cheese.

He said, "I dunno" and then walked away from me. Really? It pissed me off. They have so many cheeses I couldn't tell which was which. The kid worked there he should have at least gotten someone who knew what the fuck was going on.

So I smacked the shit out of a cheese display case knocking it all over the floor. Maybe that will get me some service I thought.

Look to my left and a guy is staring at me giving me a dirty look. All he saw was me knocking over cheeses. He assumed the worst.

He then goes to the cash register and tells her to call the cops on me.

Well luckily I had gamed her the week prior. She looks at me, smiles and laughs.

I look at the guy and say, "you have a problem?"

He looks down and says "no" and walks away.

Girl smiles and walks toward me and says, "whats wrong?"

I tell her about my cheese troubles and she gets the produce manager to help me find the raw goat cheese I was looking for.

They were sold out of it.

Post about a manly thing you did today - Ricardinho - 01-15-2014

Made my first approach on these two Belgian chicks. One was an 8 & her friend,albeit on the chubby side, had a nice enough face to be a 6.5.

After the tour was over & chatted them both up, I got their shitty email. Kiss closed both & they invited me to Brussels. It was my rookie entry to day game & I held a good frame the whole time. No bang since they were trekking around the country, but at least I have a good contact if I go to Europe.

Glad I made my first approach. Just have to be more forward.

Post about a manly thing you did today - Yeti - 01-15-2014

Quote: (01-15-2014 07:30 PM)Ricardinho Wrote:  

Made my first approach on these two Belgian chicks. One was an 8 & her friend,albeit on the chubby side, had a nice enough face to be a 6.5.

After the tour was over & chatted them both up, I got their shitty email. Kiss closed both & they invited me to Brussels. It was my rookie entry to day game & I held a good frame the whole time. No bang since they were trekking around the country, but at least I have a good contact if I go to Europe.

Glad I made my first approach. Just have to be more forward.

Don't worry about it mate, it's a numbers game. I wouldn't even count of possibly having someone to contact in Belgium. Just keep approaching and you'll find more and more success. It's a numbers game.

Post about a manly thing you did today - Sawyer - 01-15-2014

Spent four hours at the gun range with some friends.

Post about a manly thing you did today - slubu - 01-15-2014

I just ate a pound of steak tartare. Bought a pound of meat from the local butcher, then seasoned it, and ate it.

Post about a manly thing you did today - Cincinnatus - 01-15-2014

Quote: (01-15-2014 10:06 PM)Sawyer Wrote:  

I'll be doing that sometime next week. Had my 1935 Mosin-Nagant inspected (mint condition, the gunsmith says) and I'm ready to send some 7.62x54mm downrange. Should be a good time.

I think I'm gonna take a few milk jugs filled with water and food coloring just to up the entertainment factor.

Quote: (01-15-2014 10:06 PM)slubu Wrote:  

I just ate a pound of steak tartare. Bought a pound of meat from the local butcher, then seasoned it, and ate it.

Hell yes. Everybody needs to try steak tartare.

Post about a manly thing you did today - OMYG - 01-16-2014

Destroyed chest at the gym... nothing like chest day, cheers [Image: clap2.gif]

Post about a manly thing you did today - Hades - 01-16-2014

Quote: (01-15-2014 10:08 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-15-2014 10:06 PM)Sawyer Wrote:  

I'll be doing that sometime next week. Had my 1935 Mosin-Nagant inspected (mint condition, the gunsmith says) and I'm ready to send some 7.62x54mm downrange. Should be a good time.

I think I'm gonna take a few milk jugs filled with water and food coloring just to up the entertainment factor.

Don't believe the bollocks about guys not being able to hit anything past thirty yards with a Mosin. The Russians may have engineered those guns to fit a budget, but they're still battle rifles and can reliably hit a man sized target at about 100 yards. Lots of guys at the local gun store talk shit about those but if it's in good condition you needn't worry. I have no issues hitting a pie plate with my Mosin at about 120 yards.