rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post about a manly thing you did today

I'll start.

I changed my spark plugs in 25 mins start to finish. I have a 1500 mile drive on Friday so I'm prepping my car.

Literally 15 minutes ago, I gamed a nerdy-cute cash-register girl in front of several of her co-workers and customers. She was laughing and enjoying our conversation; I made her day, it seemed, with my funny stories. When I asked for her number with a relaxed, steely look in my eyes, and a confident smirk on my face, she blushed and threw it at me, asking for my name. "Wait, what's your name?"

The male employee who was behind her was super uncomfortable, mainly because I suspect he was lusting after her for god-knows-how-long.

I owned that store. Manly.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Nice job dude

Squats.

I loaded the bar with weight, positioned myself underneath it, then SQUATTED down before STANDING BACK UP.

WHOA. Alpha.

Mounted my 60 inch LED all by myself. Went to the hardware store, got some screws, a drill and some bits, and did the whole job in like 30 minutes. When I finished the screen was full of my man sweat. It's all wiped down and looks gorgeous.

Had a couple scotches with a forum member and talked game, life, money, etc.

I got over my hangover, worked out, and watched a dickload of football. I dunno if that counts but I feel good about the day's accomplishments.

Fixed my garage door, replaced some light bulbs, cleaned my grill.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Worked out.

Grilled for about 4 hours before going back into the kitchen and screaming at and leading my ragtag crew of retarded cooks to glory.

Tonight? Head over to my favorite hotel bar with the dark leather, the polished wood bar, the lack of TVs, the live jazz band, and kick back a few bourbons.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I bluffed a player out of a 300 dollar pot in Hold'em today. Ended up walkin out up 250.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

I didn't shave today.

Got laid, then walked home and bought a pack of cigarettes and a couple of beers on the way home.

Pretty routine for me but I consider any day I get my dick wet to be a good one.

I also harvested some vegetables from my garden, which I consider to be manly, as it's borne of a self-reliant attitude to grow some (or all) of one's food.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Rolled out of my cabin this morning and went fishing.

Pissed multiple times in the woods and on my shoes

Had a cigar going while I had a dip in

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

I bet $33 on the Atlanta Falcons and New England Patriots and profited $87 bucks.

Tore out a bunch of brush and bushes with a mini excavator. Then watched football and jacked it afterwards.

Manly and pathetic.

I live a few hundred yards from the Pacific Ocean and the salt air corrodes electrical circuits. Today, I took apart the electrical switch board and cleaned the corrosion on all the switches.

Rico... Sauve....

Gamed and number closed a chick at the pool who was reading by opening with "You better not be reading that 50 shades of grey bullshit"

Went to the cinema and watched Dredd with two buddies of mine.

Hooked up the original nintendo and went through punch out start-to-finish. Never got knocked down by Tyson as well.

Quote: (09-09-2012 10:23 PM)dandylion Wrote:  

Hooked up the original nintendo and went through punch out start-to-finish. Never got knocked down by Tyson as well.

Man, I miss having a working NES. My brother and I had Super Mario Bros. 1-3, Excitebike, and Tecmo Bowl, all of which we played to death. Good times.

I miss having a Super NES, too.

Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Spent the day at the park with my son. Killed some bees that were pissing me off. Dropped him off at his Mom's. Stopped by my friend's house and hacked his Wii to play games from a USB hard drive. Hooked him up with 200 games for his little boy to play. I didn't charge him a dime. I always hook up everyone's kids. That's how I roll. They all love me.

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-09-2012 10:57 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Spent the day at the park with my son. Killed some bees that were pissing me off. Dropped him off at his Mom's. Stopped by my friend's house and hacked his Wii to play games from a USB hard drive. Hooked him up with 200 games for his little boy to play. I didn't charge him a dime. I always hook up everyone's kids. That's how I roll. They all love me.

Lots of respect from me for the hook-up to your friend's son. Kid shouldn't complain of boredom for a long while.

You should teach your son how to catch bees in empty soda bottles. I don't know about you, but that was a favorite activity of all the kids in my neighborhood growing up.

I don't care for the new systems at all. I still have a gamecube somewhere, which in my opinion, which is almost as good as the Playstation 3 or wii in terms of graphics - which is really the only noticeable improvement each system has. Better controller on the gamecube too. That wii thing never seemed to work well with most games.

I do find myself playing the old nintendo sometimes. I liked the SNES too. I was good at street fighter with Chun Li, lol.

All these new systems look very real but playing them has never done much for me.

As a small guy of 110-113 lbs. I was able to do 5 reps of 105lbs in squats.
And I've also went over homework with my friends while we talked shit about the girls we knew.

Nope.

A girl who I met yesterday came over to my house for the second time tonight. No, bang, but we escalated a lot more and then she left. Instead of beating off and passing out, I went online and hit up a bunch of girls with IM gambit. Got a number. Sure, it's not a glorious triumph of any kind, but I have a rule that for every rejection, I have to approach like 10 girls. It's Sunday night and I'm tired, so online was the better option for now.