Roosh V Forum
14 people killed during Batman premiere - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: 14 people killed during Batman premiere (/thread-14472.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

14 people killed during Batman premiere - americanInEurope - 07-20-2012

Quote: (07-20-2012 10:59 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (07-20-2012 10:42 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Pitt, come on fam, you are a London man, you know the flex in Europe already..
It's total bullshit. I've never seen that here unless there's a dress code then they might tell you to put on pants or something.

Come out with me once in a while. Look, I'm not a fucking rookie and I'm not a whiny little bitch. If it was something in my game I'd call that shit out. Fact is, there's really no rhyme or reason why younger black guys get rejected from non-hip hop clubs in Germany so much, but that's what happens. I've heard numerous reasons why from numerous people, it all having to do with race. Whether the previous black guys started trouble there last time, or the club is full of Turks and bouncers don't want any trouble, or just plain racism and they don't want your black ass in there, you could be dressed fresh to deaf and you're still not coming in. Meanwhile farmer Fritz is wearing his overhauls from work at the farm earlier today, and he gets in no problem. That's what I've seen, from Köln to Koblenz, Berlin to Beratzhausen.

Now, back to the trajedy in CO.

14 people killed during Batman premiere - jariel - 07-20-2012

[Image: c8b26cc7-6914-43a1-af28-c7e142293742_500.jpg]

14 people killed during Batman premiere - el mechanico - 07-20-2012

Quote: (07-20-2012 11:06 AM)americanInEurope Wrote:  

Quote: (07-20-2012 10:59 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (07-20-2012 10:42 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Pitt, come on fam, you are a London man, you know the flex in Europe already..
It's total bullshit. I've never seen that here unless there's a dress code then they might tell you to put on pants or something.

Come out with me once in a while. Look, I'm not a fucking rookie and I'm not a whiny little bitch. If it was something in my game I'd call that shit out. Fact is, there's really no rhyme or reason why younger black guys get rejected from non-hip hop clubs in Germany so much, but that's what happens. I've heard numerous reasons why from numerous people, it all having to do with race. Whether the previous black guys started trouble there last time, or the club is full of Turks and bouncers don't want any trouble, or just plain racism and they don't want your black ass in there, you could be dressed fresh to deaf and you're still not coming in. Meanwhile farmer Fritz is wearing his overhauls from work at the farm earlier today, and he gets in no problem. That's what I've seen, from Köln to Koblenz, Berlin to Beratzhausen.

Now, back to the trajedy in CO.
I believe you I just think it's bullshit. Wouldn't fly with me at all.

14 people killed during Batman premiere - Enfant_Terrible - 07-20-2012

Quote: (07-20-2012 08:55 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Quote: (07-20-2012 07:35 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

In the days ahead I'm sure it will come out that this guy was socially awkward, probably a virgin, who was spurned by women.

Probably, but their are exceptions. Columbine shooter Eric Harris was neither of the above (unlike his partner who ticked all three boxes), he outpulled the schools football team. He did hate the girls who rejected him with a passion though, perhaps due to the extent of his narcissism. Even though I don't see it personally in photos of him girls at his school said that he was a good looking, charming and smooth guy while psychologists almost unanimously say he was a textbook narcissist and psycopath, can't help but wonder if that actually improved his game...

RIP to those people. If that incident happened in LA, where spectacular publicity stunts are very probable, I could've been fooled and been shot.

re: the killer
I've kept my mouth shut before about sympathizing with these frustrated killers and always felt (without any knowledge about "red pill / manosphere" stuff) that the news about them doesn't really get to the core of the problem beyond the killer being simply sexually frustrated. Problems persist till another one blows up.

And geez P, reading your blog and posts you seem to have an amazing depth of USA knowledge. What's with the fascination as a person who doesn't live here?

14 people killed during Batman premiere - the_conductor - 07-20-2012

Quote: (07-20-2012 10:36 AM)DjembaDjemba Wrote:  

This is India and much of the middle east, but sexual violence is still pretty common there. More-so than here in fact.

There is no clear cut answer to this. Shit happens everywhere.

Damn tragic too.

Nope, polygamy is way common in the Middle East. Think about it, there are about 1:1 men and women, and if the wealthy and powerful can have 4 wives, that means the men at the bottom tier of the pyramid aren't getting any.

Quote:Quote:

So polygyny increases competitive pressure on men, especially young men of low status. It therefore increases the likelihood that young men resort to violent means to gain access to mates.
from http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/...ure?page=2

The speculation that the Batman premiere shooter not getting laid might or might not be true, but then again like P Dog said, there are those shooters like Eric Harris who are getting their flow of pussy just fine. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

14 people killed during Batman premiere - ccurtis189 - 07-20-2012

Quote: (07-20-2012 11:01 AM)americanInEurope Wrote:  

Quote: (07-20-2012 10:23 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

Just remember, shooting up a school = pussy, but home invasion, driveby shootings, rape, mugging = hard.

If that's what you took from what I said, then so be it. I can't possibly explain it any better. If it really confuses you so much, go spend some time in an American ghetto where kids have it WAY worse than Aurora, CO. Also, home invasion, driveby shootings, muggings... ok, yeah we've got that market cornered lol. But when was the last time you heard of black guys raping a bitch? Sorry but that's mostly sexually frustrated frat boys.

Not all rapists are sexually frustrated. Some are just fucked in the head and get off on the idea of taking someone without consent.

Quote:Quote:

Nope, polygamy is way common in the Middle East. Think about it, there are about 1:1 men and women, and if the wealthy and powerful can have 4 wives, that means the men at the bottom tier of the pyramid aren't getting any.

I think that only goes on in places like Saudi Arabia. And whose to say the bottom of the pyramid doesn't get any? The royals often pick out women from other countries so they're not necessarily hogging all the women.

14 people killed during Batman premiere - soup - 07-20-2012

What's up with Colorado and shootings like this?

14 people killed during Batman premiere - worldwidetraveler - 07-20-2012

ut when was the last time you heard of black guys raping a bitch? Sorry but that's mostly sexually frustrated frat boys.

We just had a black dude pick up a kid and molest her in my old neighborhood.

By the way, great race trolling!

14 people killed during Batman premiere - Screwston - 07-20-2012

But when was the last time you heard of black guys raping a bitch? Sorry but that's mostly sexually frustrated frat boys.
[Image: icon_popcorn.gif]

14 people killed during Batman premiere - joehoya - 07-20-2012

Learning game doesn't solve everything. There are folks out there that have some SERIOUS personality disorders. Also, contrary to popular belief, they all aren't institutionalized or incarcerated. They just go on about their life until they pop (if they ever do). When you meet these folks, you can tell that they are "off", especially with women. They aren't the standard betas/omegas that you see in the world.

I've met folks like that in two of the universities that I attended. I met another like that a few years ago. He was a super frustrated computer guy that HATED women because the rejected him so much. The guy had zero social skills and no ability to learn them, so teaching him game wasn't going to work. I was going to just invite him on a trip to Central America with me. I figured that even if he can't pull a regular Latina there, he could have a fantastic time just banging hookers. That has got to be better than stewing in his own hatred and self-loathing.

But I didn't do it. The little voice in my head kept warning me that this guy was SERIOUSLY off. I was actually concerned about the safety of the hookers if he got too obsessed with them. I could just see this guy trying to kill the hooker that he fell in love with because she goes off with other clients. Can you believe it? This was a guy I couldn't even trust with a prostitute.

14 people killed during Batman premiere - el mechanico - 07-20-2012

Quote: (07-20-2012 12:11 PM)soup Wrote:  

What's up with Colorado and shootings like this?
Something funny going on out west. I've yet to put my finger on it though.

14 people killed during Batman premiere - Moma - 07-20-2012

Maybe the mountain air turns these cats group homicidal?

14 people killed during Batman premiere - OGNorCal707 - 07-20-2012

I wouldn't jump to conclusions and assume that this guy went crazy due to sexual frustration. I won't even come up with theories of my own, but it's quite possible that he just has extreme psychological problems and is an insane psychopath, kind of like the guy in Norway that shot up 70 kids last year. Not everything in the world is tied to pussy and getting laid.

14 people killed during Batman premiere - sixsix - 07-20-2012

Quote: (07-20-2012 10:33 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Most of the powerful men who get the most puzzy worldwide, actually pay for lizards, non? I think it's a combo of things (a liberal gun culture being the biggest factor and sexually frustrated cats. Again, maybe Neil can chime in on this, how many Dutch cats go around murking hordes of people?

It's difficult to compare the USA with European countries because there's so many differences in not only culture but also demographics.

I think a giant factor is gun availability (and a culture that rewards the 'bad' and punishes the 'good'). No guns means less options. When they're as common as spoons and forks it's a smaller step to grab one and empty it when you're angry and not very emotionally stable.

14 people killed during Batman premiere - soup - 07-20-2012

Quote: (07-20-2012 01:11 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Maybe the mountain air turns these cats group homicidal?

There things like this that can affect people's behavior. I think there was some type of situation in texas where there was too much metal in the water and it caused people to act kind of crazy.

14 people killed during Batman premiere - speakeasy - 07-20-2012

A few details are coming out about the shooter. He's known as a loner and very shy.

14 people killed during Batman premiere - speakeasy - 07-20-2012

Quote: (07-20-2012 12:27 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

ut when was the last time you heard of black guys raping a bitch? Sorry but that's mostly sexually frustrated frat boys.

We just had a black dude pick up a kid and molest her in my old neighborhood.

By the way, great race trolling!

American in Europe, I generally like your posts, but the race stuff in this thread is uncalled for. And your facts are wrong anyway, black dudes do rape, and in a higher propotion than other races. South Africa is the rape capitol of the world.

14 people killed during Batman premiere - Veloce - 07-20-2012

One look at that kid and the first thing that pops in my head is "Nuttier than a sack of rabid weasels." I mean look at his fucking eyes, he's a real life Joker.

When things like these happen, we as humans try to rationalize it or make sense of it. But in a sense, it's like when we try to rationalize female behavior. The same could be said for this delusional fuck. There simply is no easy answer, no finger pointing, no meaning at all. There never is. You can talk about motive, or gun control, or social conditioning, or the negative effect of videogames. There are simply too many factors to explain how something like this happens. Unfortunately, there's no way to prevent it either. Some crazy fuck will always slip through the cracks, doesn't matter how tight our internet security is, doesn't matter how many drones are flying overhead, doesn't matter what our national security budget is or the size of our police force.

My personal belief is that there have always been humans with a screw loose. In smaller, tight knit communities, even on the primitive or aboriginal level, these guys would've been expelled from the tribe to go live with the wolves. In our modern crazy overpopulated world, they simply hide out and isolate themselves in some bomb-rigged apartment, spiraling deeper and deeper into their own madness, until one day they completely lose all sense of reality, compassion, or logical thought, and wind up on the evening news. It's simply a fact of life that we will have to bear in the modern age. There's no preventing it or stopping it.

Thedude, the gun accessibility just gives these borderline cats the opportunity to wet multiple cats for no reason. I like Batman. Imagine I am there watching it with some friends and some sick fcuk comes and sprays the place. The gang bangers, it goes hand in hand regarding the goon game but for civvies, it seems unfair. Imagine you are in there with your innocent son or daughter and this deprived maggot starts lighting the place up..?

Quote: (07-20-2012 03:19 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Thedude, the gun accessibility just gives these borderline cats the opportunity to wet multiple cats for no reason. I like Batman. Imagine I am there watching it with some friends and some sick fcuk comes and sprays the place. The gang bangers, it goes hand in hand regarding the goon game but for civvies, it seems unfair. Imagine you are in there with your innocent son or daughter and this deprived maggot starts lighting the place up..?

or... imagine everyone in the theater had a gun and could protect themselves.

14 people killed during Batman premiere - blurb - 07-20-2012

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."--Sherlock Holmes

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."--Sherlock Holmes

"It is a capital mistake to theorize in advance of the facts."--Sherlock Holmes

Worldwide I have lived in multiple heavily populated countries and I don't hear of the same mass slaughters happening like they do in the US to the same frequency. What is the common denominator?
How many group killings have I heard of now? Imagine if this clown had a machete? How many lives would he take before the crowd stomp him to death as opposed to his firearm.
How many chops a minute with machete or switchblade compared to the amount of rounds discharged by the semi?

14 people killed during Batman premiere - Kickb - 07-20-2012

Would have been cool if a guy dressed in a batman costume tackled him.

The batman movie was good but perhaps about 30 minutes too long.

Quote: (07-20-2012 03:35 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Worldwide I have lived in multiple heavily populated countries and I don't hear of the same mass slaughters happening like they do in the US to the same frequency. What is the common denominator?
How many group killings have I heard of now? Imagine if this clown had a machete? How many lives would he take before the crowd stomp him to death as opposed to his firearm.
How many chops a minute with machete or switchblade compared to the amount of rounds discharged by the semi?

This stuff does happen in different countries. You are not trying to say that it happens more here because of guns?

For example:
Philippines, a cop that got fired tries to blow up a tour bus full of Koreans.
Dutch man decided to go on shooting spree because of immigration.

So machetes are ok but guns are not because they can't kill as many people?

What if they build a bomb out of cleaning supplies? Should we stop selling cleaning supplies.

14 people killed during Batman premiere - Veloce - 07-20-2012

Believe me Moma, it's incredibly fucked up. I was just taking a shit and thinking about this whole thing on a deeper level.

This event is going to flare up the gun control controversies again. To me, this has nothing to do with the conversation. You can draw comparisons to other countries that have stronger or more lenient gun laws; these comparisons will prove nothing. NRA dudes will argue, "The best protection against tyranny is a heavily armed populace." This cat rolled into the theater in full riot body armor, with explosive gas cannisters, an AR15, two glocks, and a shotgun. You think some civilian who goes to the shooting range once a month with his 9mm would've done anything to this madman?

Liberals will argue that we need stricter gun control. Simply not gonna happen.

There will be pundits on both sidelines offering useless answers to keep the population satisfied until the conversation dies down and the media will report some new tragedy to keep us occupied.

To start understanding the problem, we have to admit some things. We are an incredibly violent country, especially for one that thinks it's the greatest country on Earth. Especially for the supposed "Leader of the Free World."

We have the highest prison population IN THE WORLD.

We have the 5th highest rate of capital punishment in the world, behind China, Iran, North Korea, and Yemen (2010 stats).

The rate of death from firearms in the United States is eight times higher than that in its economic counterparts in other parts of the world.

The overall firearm-related death rate among U.S. children younger than 15 years of age is nearly 12 times higher than among children in 25 other industrialized countries combined.

The United States has the highest rate of youth homicides and suicides among the 26 wealthiest nations.

These are just quick facts I googled, stats from 1998 or so. I'm no expert on the subject. But with an open mind and ability to reason, I can simply deduce:

We are an incredibly violent country. You can threaten your populace with death and incarceration and it doesn't make a difference. You cannot sway or influence your populace with retribution or punishment. The root cause must be cultural. We have to look at our educational, social, religious, economic, and political environments and take a REALLY good look about our lifestyle and why it produces such violent outbursts across the board.

While the pundits are talking about gun control, videogames, and security, noone really talks about culture, except for a few passing mentions of violence in movies.

I don't have any answers, I don't think there are any, but if anyone TRULY has a vested interest in preventing this violence in the future, we need to start addressing our culture and get this conversation started. I personally don't see it happening.