Roosh V Forum
The Approach Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The Approach Thread (/thread-14130.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

The Approach Thread - Swagger - 09-26-2012

Quote: (09-25-2012 02:04 PM)Lothario Wrote:  

Lunch time Bust:Yesterday I spot an Asian on a Lunch Table studying (Table for 4) I sit down and start eating my Lunch paying no attention to her, She was studying what looked like DNA structure.

I finish my Lunch and start reading RVF on my Phone and open with

ME: Genetics was like the most difficult thing for me
Her: Yeah I hate it...
Me: You must have a test coming up
Her: yes, In about an hour.
Me: I'm detecting an accent, Let me Guess you are Korean.
Her: yeah, How do you know.
Me: My ex-gf was korean, let's not talk about her though [Image: smile.gif]
Her: Smiling Ok.
Me: So what are studying to be...

Next 5 min standard convo about her and me, She did ask me what do I do , I DHV'd , her eyes spazzed out and we talked for a good 10-15 min total.

As we were parting I suggested to exchange numbers and she said NO with a blunt face, I wasn't expecting that and reiterated " to carry on the conversation" and She said one word NO and left.........

Good stuff! [Image: smile.gif] Do you check for compliance through non-verbal cues early on? Something that has worked for me in the past is within the first couple of minutes of conversation if I get the feeling she is moderately hooked I throw out something subtle like "Here hold my coffee so I can tie my laces/ or show you something cool on my phone" And I check to see how she reacts. A girl who is sorta interested will follow through. If she doesn't I know there is no way she is parting with her number (or atleast not ready to yet) . Also, for standing targets, I sometimes take a step back in the middle of the conversation to see if she moves closer to me. Depending on her interest level I go for the kill

The Approach Thread - Anon-A-Moose - 09-26-2012

Two days ago, got number off a 19 year old engineering major. Got a feeling she won't flake, didn't get that flaky/erratic vibe most late-teens give off. Called her today but didn't set anything up, just had something come up which was part of a mutual interest and she seemed interested. Tall girl too, not too big a head (no "i'm the shit" attitude).
Today:
Spent about an hour talking with an 18 year old chick today. Nice tits but kinda tiny. Some moron douchy hipster type she kinda-sorta knew tried to cockblock, just kept going on and on about bands and singing some "Death Cab For Cutie" type whine-emo band really loudly, getting on my nerves and trying to look sensitive or something (idk, he was trying to I guess swoop but it was godawfully bad and very beta). Tl;dr story I pushed his buttons till he flipped out, got all pissed off, raged, and stormed out, while I was making it look like he had lost his mind. Painted him in a bad light, emphasizes my "don't give a fuck/i ain't even mad" general attitude, and all while I'm (lo and behold) the protector, being cool and a good bit bigger and more muscle. Got a number and some massive IOIs but still probably not worth all the effort, though was very funny and must remember the tactic.

Bonus: icing on the cake, one of his female friends and also his best friend both apologized profusely, rolled with it. Both seemed to really like me, even though I basically made the beta eviscerate himself in front of everyone. Ha.

The Approach Thread - Kafka - 09-30-2012

I've been experimenting with non-verbal openers in really loud club environments where it's hard to hear anything, or there's a language barrier. So far I've been getting pretty good responses from making eye contact then sticking my tongue out like I'm making a face at a little kid, girls usually smile or laugh or make a funny face back, then I just proceed as usual. I don't know if anyone else has written about doing that in this thread, but give it a shot next time it's too loud to hear anything.

The Approach Thread - Havver - 10-02-2012

Another two fun days of street and mall approaches. Still need to get over more AA to approach girls like a demon. (mostly using pet shop opener/polka-dot socks) But getting better.
Donated blood at lunch time today and the nurse put a big, bright green bandage on (part of their advertising I think) But it did seem to increase the eye contact a having the bandage showing...

Anyway nothing of great interest to report. Got a few rejects, a IHABF and some fun chats that got cockblocked by her friends... Infact reading this seems weird, coz I was getting a lot of eyes on me today. I thought I was in with a grin at so many occasions...

The Approach Thread - iknowexactly - 10-02-2012

I have one that is funny but a little negative. I was working at this place where a bicycle club allows you to use the bike stands and stuff for free. There was a French couple, girl was pretty and trying to catch my eye But I wouldn't flirt cuz her guy as there.

There was a passable girl sitting by her bike holding a bolt through the frame with one hand while she tried to thread on a nut with the other. I walked up and asked her "Have you ever used vise-grips?" because she could have done it easier, held the bolt in place with them and used both hands to try to thread the nut on. ..As I was waiting for her response I saw a big tattoo on her upper arm, garish flowers, and thought "uh-oh".

She asked suspiciously, "What do you mean by that.?

Within a fraction of a second I was moving off and turning my back to her.

As I walked away I casually said "It's a tool that would make that easier."

I wasn't even thinking of fucking her, just being helpful. She was maybe a 5.

She's too dumb to know what vise-grips are and too suspicious to learn.

I would bet my next paycheck she thinks of herself as very socially aware and open.

The Approach Thread - pitt - 10-06-2012

Quote: (09-25-2012 03:49 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2012 03:22 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2012 02:52 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Have you guys ever gotten to the point where you are tired of approaching, or even interacting with women, but just want to have sex with them?

Well, of course I just want to have sex with them with the minimum effort needed..

But, I never really get tired of approaching. Here's why..

Approaching is not just a means to get sex. Approaching is also a means to get better. Approaching is also a reinforcement of my fearlessness. Approaching a test of my masculine power. I might get tired of interacting with girls who I not gonna bang but I never get tired of getting better, and I never get tired of reducing my fear while increasing my confidence. I never get tired of challenging myself to get better.

I get stronger with each approach.

How could I get tired of something that is making more confident, improving my game, and bringing me sex!

This post is so deep and so true. I also truly believe that approaches helps you killing all your fears and im not talking just game wise, i mean eliminating all acquired or inherited fears from your life.

Your post is so motivating, i need to go out and approach tonight.

We shouldnt let this thread die.

The Approach Thread - Veloce - 10-07-2012

Quote: (10-06-2012 09:28 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Have you guys ever gotten to the point where you are tired of approaching, or even interacting with women, but just want to have sex with them?

Well, of course I just want to have sex with them with the minimum effort needed..

Approaching is not just a means to get sex. Approaching is also a means to get better. Approaching is also a reinforcement of my fearlessness. Approaching a test of my masculine power. I might get tired of interacting with girls who I not gonna bang but I never get tired of getting better, and I never get tired of reducing my fear while increasing my confidence. I never get tired of challenging myself to get better.

How could I get tired of something that is making more confident, improving my game, and bringing me sex!

This post is so deep and so true. I also truly believe that approaches helps you killing all your fears and im not talking just game wise, i mean eliminating all acquired or inherited fears from your life.

I've been on both sides of this. I've felt like Ali, where I'm just over it. Burnt out on the effort and gotten to the point where I'd rather call up an old flame or bring my LTR over for some quick and easy sex.

I also know that invariably I get the "itch". The inevitable desire to conquer new territory.

Approaching to me is EXACTLY like working out. It's the journey of a thousand miles. I'm not as physically fit as I'd like to be, and I'm not as sexually successful as I'd like to be. I may be more successful in both departments compared to most men, but not by my own standards. I might go through dry spells and slumps, but goddamn if I'll ever get complacent and let myself go completely. It's my pledge to myself to keep exercising, both physically and with approaches, to get to the highest level possible, to maximize my potential.

I hope I never reach the end or "goal". I want to take this as far as I can.

The Approach Thread - Mr.Wynn - 10-08-2012

Quote: (10-07-2012 02:05 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

I've been on both sides of this. I've felt like Ali, where I'm just over it. Burnt out on the effort and gotten to the point where I'd rather call up an old flame or bring my LTR over for some quick and easy sex.

I also know that invariably I get the "itch". The inevitable desire to conquer new territory.

Approaching to me is EXACTLY like working out. It's the journey of a thousand miles. I'm not as physically fit as I'd like to be, and I'm not as sexually successful as I'd like to be. I may be more successful in both departments compared to most men, but not by my own standards. I might go through dry spells and slumps, but goddamn if I'll ever get complacent and let myself go completely. It's my pledge to myself to keep exercising, both physically and with approaches, to get to the highest level possible, to maximize my potential.

I hope I never reach the end or "goal". I want to take this as far as I can.

I hear that man I feel the exact same way about exercising & approaching as you do. I can always get in even better shape due to my blessed genetics & am no longer worried about getting sex from approaches. I recently started reading Roosh's daygame book & already seen the error of my past ways. I've already adjusted my game & am seeing instant results

The Approach Thread - Mr.Wynn - 10-08-2012

Naw pitt, we can't & i'm one of the members that gonna keep it alive. I've been following this thread on literally a daily basis for over the past 2 months but just recently was able to finally join the forum. I'm a 22 year old black male living in texas this will help yall understand my dialect on this approach. I've done others but this is the most significant.

Its kinda late but it was august 29th & I was gettin' out my car in a large parking lot gettin' ready to head to best buy after a day of work. I was still in my uniform. As I was getting out my car as I seen a dark skin broad with a decent sized waist & pretty big ass & a larger broad gettin' ready to get into their car. As the first one I mentioned was gettin in we made eye contact. As I proceeded towards best buy she kept on staring thru her window so before i reached the front doors of best buy I said fuck it, i'm gonna approach. So I made a left turn towards their car which was a couple of yards away. As I got closer I motioned for her to roll her window down (she was in the passenger seat & the big one was in the driver seat). I started to see she was kinda young so the first thing I said was:

Me: How old are u? (with a smirk on my face)
her: 18
Me: Ok. Whats your name?
her: (she said her name)
I bent down to look at the driver
me: lemme guess... big sister?

the driver laughed & said yeah

I put my attention back on my prospect

me: so (her name) u got a man?
her: no
me: u got a phone?
her: yeah
me: aight. put your # in my phone

she gave me her phone but it was a old t-mobile model so i gave it back to her & pretty much just told her to do it herself (can't remember how I said but it was in a lighthearted manner of course) lol. After she saved it ...

me: aight hit me up (smile)
her: thank you (in a happy voice)

She hit me up 2 days later & couldn't stop talking about how impressed she was the approach. She kept referring to how she liked my "confidence" around 4 times & stated she'd never been approached like that before. I took her to see the expendables two 4 days later ( I met her on a Wednesday night & took her out on a sunday night). She seemed a little tense & bashful thru her body language at first then I told her about it & she explained that she was comfortable but was just kinda shy & wasn't used to being on dates (she's still in high school). I got her to open up by grabbing my arm & laying her head on my shoulder. at the end of the night she was doing the same in my car but wouldn't kiss me when it time for her to get out [Image: huh.gif]. That was the first & only time some shit like that ever happened to me. She continued to communicate with me afterward saying she hoped she didn't scare me off & would like to see me again. We talked for like 2 weeks more & then fell out. Lol a bold approach like that & it had to be wasted on one of the few extra goody goody girls out here, i think she may even have been a virgin from the way she acted. If it was the average chick I would've gotten laid off that approach but oh well I keep it movin'. The approach was fun & I can't wait til I get a chance to do another one like that. I'm pretty sure next time it'll have a more successful outcome [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

The Approach Thread - Kickb - 10-09-2012

"Hello!

You are invited to the ***** ##### Magazine model call! No matter your shape or size, we would like to see you there. If you are interested in modeling for *** please attend our model call at your convenience during the time frame below! This event is open to all *** students. See you there!"

I'm going to blow this spot up!

The Approach Thread - rationalize_this - 10-09-2012

Finally have a few hours to dedicate solely to daygaming here in NYC. Lets see what kind of talent I can hook.

The Approach Thread - WesternCancer - 10-09-2012

This thread always gets me pumped up. I cant wait until I can start approaching again it's been almost 3 weeks! Fuck being sick.

The Approach Thread - rationalize_this - 10-09-2012

Quote: (10-09-2012 10:53 AM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

Finally have a few hours to dedicate solely to daygaming here in NYC. Lets see what kind of talent I can hook.

Cockblocked by the rain, so I have had to adjust my strategy.
Places I've had success so far:
1) Bloomingdales- midtown
2) Cupcake Shop on 61st and Lex
3) Whole Foods Columbus Circle
4) Coffee Shops/Markets Around Equinox on Lex

The Approach Thread - pitt - 10-10-2012

Last night walking on my way home (after leaving fellow rooshers hotel), i see this phat ass chick leaving her work place and walking down the road (i was behind her, walking the same direction). I think to myself, i am approaching (she is a 9.5 in my book)

Me ~ damnn..you look like this woman i know

Her what woman?

Me This woman that works in las ruinas (true story)

Her oh ok

Me You live around here?

Her yeah just down this road (she is turning into another direction now, different from mine)

Me oh ok..listen im going to walk the other way..so when can i invite you for a coffee?

Her Come to my work place tomorrow, i work in pharmacy x

Me tomorrow is my last day here, give me your number and we will keep in touch

Her Look, my phone battery is dead, come tomorrow to my work place and i will give you my number

me oh ok..so whats your name?

Her bla bla

Me Im pitt, see you tomorrow

I hate quick approaches or in other words approaches that i dont build enough comfortability. Im walking to her workplace soon and see whats up.

The Approach Thread - WesternCancer - 10-10-2012

If she told you where she works she must be attracted enough to trust you.

I approached a chick for the first time in what felt like forever. Asked her when the bus was bullshitted about the transit system and how were always late for class. My voice started to give out so I cut the interaction short.

The Approach Thread - rationalize_this - 10-10-2012

I just used my grandma as a wingman at whole foods. I was helping her shop when I made eye contact with this blonde slovenian. I gave her a little smirk, and helped my grandma get something off a high shelf. When I looked back toward the avocados; doe eyes. All I had to say was "Hi, im xx". I'm pretty sure it was over before I even approached.
Another note: I'm starting to get lazy with my approaches. Unless the girl is really attractive, I'm not having the motivation to approach. [Image: sad.gif]

The Approach Thread - _GQ_ - 10-10-2012

I only approach if I'm really attracted to the girl or if the girl is fuckable and I have no other prospects that night.

The Approach Thread - R Smoov - 10-11-2012

Got a number from this girl at the gym, heres how the convo went.

Her: What grade are you?
Me: *Pause for a second* a sophomore.
Her: nuh-uh you're lying
Me: *looks at his friend and is confirmed hes a sophomore*
Her: So where are you from?
Me: Hollywood (bullshit bullshit)
Her: Oh cool!
Me: How often do you lift?
Her: Oh very often!

And seconds later while I'm sitting on the machine she states
Her: I need a workout buddy.
Me: I'll hit you up whenever I'm at the gym *gives her the phone*
Her: *twiddles with the phone, putting her number in* How do I put my name in htere
Me: Hold on *places it to the name section* Go ahead.
Her: *hands him the phone with just her name*
Me: How am I supposed to remember that? Add something on your name so I don't forget.

So she put Statue of Liberty on her name.

I called her to see if she was going out tonight, but she then said she was going out on Friday.

That's fine with me [Image: smile.gif]

The Approach Thread - _GQ_ - 10-11-2012

You should have worked out with her right when she said she needed a partner, then bounced somewhere to do something else after.

The Approach Thread - swshrsweet - 10-11-2012

Was going through the drive through of taco bueno and there was this cute latina working.

Her: it going to be $3.99, would you like any hot sauce?
Me: is it any good?
Her: its this( shows me) holds eye contact
Me: ok ill get one, smiled, looked her in the eye and handed her my card. She holds my eye contact longer and smiles bigger this time
She brings me my food
Me: can I get a drink
Her: what would you like
Me: water. I'm on a diet
She giggles and hands me my water
Me: can I get your number?, my voice slightly shaking, let's go grab some drinks sometime.
Her: giggles and says no
Me: why not. ( Here I think I should have said something different like its only a drink or it will be fun.)
She turns inside, looks back at me and tells me that she has to return to work.
I drive off.

The Approach Thread - at350zguyy - 10-11-2012

Quote: (10-11-2012 02:32 PM)swshrsweet Wrote:  

Was going through the drive through of taco bueno and there was this cute latina working.

Her: it going to be $3.99, would you like any hot sauce?
Me: is it any good?
Her: its this( shows me) holds eye contact
Me: ok ill get one, smiled, looked her in the eye and handed her my card. She holds my eye contact longer and smiles bigger this time
She brings me my food
Me: can I get a drink
Her: what would you like
Me: water. I'm on a diet
She giggles and hands me my water
Me: can I get your number?, my voice slightly shaking, let's go grab some drinks sometime.
Her: giggles and says no
Me: why not. ( Here I think I should have said something different like its only a drink or it will be fun.)
She turns inside, looks back at me and tells me that she has to return to work.
I drive off.

cue Parlay...the fast food pickup expert.

The Approach Thread - Lothario - 10-12-2012

Approach on Lunch time Stroll: I turn a Corner and see a cute Blonde in Yoga pants with a back pack coming towards me , she is about 150-200 feet away. I prentend to be looking at my phone and being confused and as she comes close open with

me: Excuse me, Do you know where the parking office is ?
her: I have seen it but i don't remember
me: yeah, my map on the phone says chipotle road but i can't find it..
her: Oh yeah, chipotle road is behind this walkway, now i remember it is after you go under the bridge on the right side.
me: I just moved from Florida and keep on getting parking tickets, I better get me a parking pass, Do you know how much it is for a semester.
her: i don't know, i always park at a friends house.
me: well i don't have firends close to the Uni so i will have to get a pass. so what are you studying
her: I'm in first year of nursing school
me: let me guess you want to either an OB Nurse or work with children
her: I like it but still want to see all the different firls before deciding, I have been to the operating room and really like it....
me: then you would really like to be.......
her: yes, yes...... I thought about that too
her: WHAT DO YOU DO?
me: My scripted 3 min speech.

I saw her pupils dilate, spark on the face that lit up, she started twirling her hair like crazy and crossed her legs.........Jesus....... and she was no bottle blond either, her blond hair flowing in sunshine and I am thinking if carpet matches the curtain [Image: smile.gif]

me: I am Lothario...
her: Oksana
me: That's a russian name
her: yes i'm half russian
me: raziomush parushke
her: Oh, i don't speak russian.
me: Ok, well i have to get going but lets get together some other time
her: ok,mmmm
me: lets's exchange numbers
her: mmmmmm, nah it's ok
me: just a cup of coffee.
her: still twirling her hair and looking at me not saying anything (I think she was contemplating) no it's alright
me: That's fine, i will see you around......

The Approach Thread - rationalize_this - 10-12-2012

I'm back. Walking back from lunch down 59th, I spotted this brunette with a perfectly proportioned body, long flowing hair holding a camera walking next to me. SOLID 8.5. MAYBEEE 9. She started taking pictures of her two friends walking ahead. I probably wouldn't have opened her, but for some reason she looked up and smiled, and started toward her friends again. I open with:

me: They better be paying you for your photography talents
her: I'm sorry, I don't understand
Me: <I repeat myself>
her: Smiles, sorry my english is not so good
Me: Where are you from?
Her: Romania
Me: ce fac, bine? (how are you in romanian)
Her: <laughs> WHERE DID YOU LEARN ROMANIAN???
Me: DHV rant
Me: So you are on vacation?
Her: yes, I live Italy, my friends Bucharest

I could tell her English was not very good so I figured its better to switch to Spanish if her 1st language is Italian.

Me: Que puedes entender mejor, Ingles or Espanol?
Her: <Smiles> Espanol. Estas trabajando ahora?
Me: Si claro, Adonde vas ahora?
Banter continues in Spanish.

Turns out her friends need directions to Abercrombie, and we're now all walking down the street. She's really into the conversation. I invite her and her friends for drinks tonight, and she agrees. She hands me her phone and tells me to call my phone. She also asked me 3x to go with her to the top of the empire state building. But I hate those touristy things. She also asked my name twice.

Me: Well, I'm this way...
Her: Okay, thank you! We'll take<drink> something later!
Me: <Shake hands with her two friends>
Me: For sure. We'll talk after work. <kiss on cheek close>

***This is my first walking down the street approach. I'm more of a nightowl, and most of my daygame happens in dept stores, coffee shops, markets, etc. I had a strong anti-flake vibe from this girl. I normally don't go for brunettes but this one was beautiful. I can't stress enough the importance of just knowing a few words in every language. I could tell as soon as I dropped those few words in Romanian she would light up.

The Approach Thread - R Smoov - 10-12-2012

Quote: (10-11-2012 09:46 AM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

You should have worked out with her right when she said she needed a partner, then bounced somewhere to do something else after.
True. But its a Friday night and she wants to go out with my homie and I.

Friend told me that she was religious and such. But he caught her masturbating with a pill bottle. So its obv she needs some [Image: hump.gif]

I think I got this guys.

The Approach Thread - rationalize_this - 10-12-2012

I know this is probably not the right place, but my gma is red pill, she used.to be super high class in NYC back in the day and had guy after guy chasing after her. She told me this gem about betas: ” you can spit in their face, and they'll tell you its raining” I guess it applies to club whores as well.