Roosh V Forum
The Sweden thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Sweden thread (/thread-13464.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

The Sweden thread - TheDealCloser - 06-26-2014

All of you guys on here with speculation should stop bullshitting, save your money and bring yourselves to Sweden and discover. Not to brag but I have slain 8 new chicks in the last 30 days.
Swedes are different so you will have to adjust your game. Please believe that! I did. Now it's easy. I will probably slay a new one tonight. Gotta update my blog with my most recent two victims.
Take some action and discover.

PS. Buy your liquor at the Systembolaget (liquor store) and get nearly drunk before you go out to save money. Alcohol costs will kill your pockets

The Sweden thread - Vicious - 06-26-2014

Dude you need to be careful with posting uncensored pics on your blog. White Knights are actively stalking the forum and aren't above image googling chicks and alerting them.

The Sweden thread - Prof. Ligate - 06-26-2014

Quote: (06-26-2014 10:10 AM)TheDealCloser Wrote:  

All of you guys on here with speculation should stop bullshitting, save your money and bring yourselves to Sweden and discover. Not to brag but I have slain 8 new chicks in the last 30 days.
Swedes are different so you will have to adjust your game. Please believe that! I did. Now it's easy. I will probably slay a new one tonight. Gotta update my blog with my most recent two victims.
Take some action and discover.

PS. Buy your liquor at the Systembolaget (liquor store) and get nearly drunk before you go out to save money. Alcohol costs will kill your pockets

What's the quality like? I've been with a couple of Swedish backpacker-types and they're usually cute with a little extra cushioning.

Swedes partying in Greece, Croatia, Turkey are have been mentioned to be notoriously easy, but if there's a jump in quality in Sweden itself... that would warrant a visit.

The Sweden thread - amity - 06-27-2014

@TheDealCloser some excellent info on your blogs bro, particularly the discountinued one

The Sweden thread - TheDealCloser - 06-27-2014

I lived in Thailand for 3 years and can tell you that Swedish women are very different when they travel. It's like they become who they really are. Even without alcohol. Stockholm has the highest concentration of 10s I've seen in the world. They are not receptive though unless it after in a bar, club or social setting. Cold approach street pick up will get you nowhere most of the time. Just come to Stockholm tomorrow if you can. Fuck it, come while it's warm.

Thanks Amity. I was thinking about adding more "GAME" to my Stockholm blog but I haven't fully decided yet. I probably will just to get the information out there for others instead of just maintaining a lay report.

The Sweden thread - ramirez7 - 06-27-2014

Quote: (06-27-2014 12:33 PM)TheDealCloser Wrote:  

I lived in Thailand for 3 years and can tell you that Swedish women are very different when they travel. It's like they become who they really are. Even without alcohol. Stockholm has the highest concentration of 10s I've seen in the world. They are not receptive though unless it after in a bar, club or social setting. Cold approach street pick up will get you nowhere most of the time. Just come to Stockholm tomorrow if you can. Fuck it, come while it's warm.

What are the best spots in Thailand for Swedish girls? And when do they start to flock in? I read December/January is the peak season, but I'd like to go earlier.

I'd say the beginning of December and on through mid March. Any tourist island will host many Swedes. Phuket being #1. I wouldn't go to Thailand to meet swedes though. If you happen to meet them great, but don't base your vacation on looking for swedes in a foreign country. I once hooked up with a HOT Polish chick on Samui. Just a random night at the Green Mango. Pussy is everywhere my friend.

The Sweden thread - Carlos100 - 06-28-2014

36 hours in Stockholm. Are the activities and venues listed in that article truly legit?

The Sweden thread - Vicious - 06-28-2014

Quote: (06-28-2014 03:08 AM)Carlos100 Wrote:  

36 hours in Stockholm. Are the activities and venues listed in that article truly legit?

For seeing the city and experiencing its peculiarities it's a great guide.

Not the places I'd picked if i wanted to game though. But if you only have 36h in Stockholm game should be an afterthought anyhow.

The Sweden thread - Satoshi - 06-28-2014

Koh Lanta is 80-90% Scandinavians. Mostly families though.

The Sweden thread - Helmutnl - 07-02-2014

Would these look like the average in Sweden??[Image: banana.gif]

The Sweden thread - TheDealCloser - 07-03-2014

Come find out for yourself. [Image: smile.gif]

The Sweden thread - elabayarde - 07-06-2014

Im sitting in the Airport now...in poland. GOing to Stockholm. IF I dont like the vibe I will split to a seconed tier city.

Quote: (06-15-2014 09:51 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

The Deal Closer nailed it, I would give you a rep point for that post alone but I already did.

Cock and Funny is a waste of time and has lost me girls that were ready to be fucked. Same goes for negs and teasing.

My game when dealing with alot of foreign gals is simply "naive game", unless they are Russian.

Why am I in Sweden? My friend is playing Hockey or Basketball and I came to visit him.
Where do you live? Depending on my mood. I can be a Canadian living in London, American living in London or an American living in Canada or simply from New York.
FYI - alot of swedish girls will want to visit NYC and will love a place to stay or a tour guide. You could say Foreign girls in general, a few ex's thought it was a magical place.
What do i do for work? This should be easy, vague as possible.

Vicious our resident Swede dropped some good points about conversation, keep it light and say you love Obama even if you don't. On a side note, I was in a restaurant in Oslo having lunch with some Norwegian girls. One of them was going on about how righteous her country was and how they give aid to poorer countries blah blah. She was actually questioning other countries in a condescending manner, I so wanted to put her straight but kept my mouth shut.

Game Lesson 301: Know when to keep your mouth shut when talking to bitches. These modern day girls think they know it all, no need to educate them.

Elabayarde - Stockholm all the way, but be warned it is expensive. If you don't fancy dropping alot on cash then Gothenburg will be your option number 2.
Check out spots in the Stureplan to stay, if that does not scare you then good luck.

The Sweden thread - elabayarde - 07-07-2014

Bout to get a 24 hour bang. Met a chick form opera cafe last night and we are hanging out again. She is being extremely forward with me....about sex. So let's see where this goes.

I just got raped... I think

The Sweden thread - Vicious - 07-07-2014

Quote: (07-07-2014 03:10 PM)elabayarde Wrote:  

I just got raped... I think

Is your ass bleeding or did you do something the other day that you now regret and want to file charges over?

No don't regret it .... But she may be prego. I'm American!!!! I'm not in the state to fight off a aggressive 7(or above). European girls are so much more sexually liberal than American girls it's crazy. I have so much to say, but such a small iPhone.

The Sweden thread - elabayarde - 07-08-2014

Hey anyone ever get the morning after pill on Sweden? If so is it prescription over the counter or what?

The Sweden thread - Cheetah - 07-08-2014

It can be bought over the counter without prescription at pharmacies and will set you back a little less than 200 SEK. The most common brand is 'Norlevo' and there might also be an alternative to it, just ask if you can't find it.

Why did you choose a girl who isn't on the pill?

Quote: (07-08-2014 07:05 AM)Cheetah Wrote:  

Thinking with the wrong head and alcohol.

Quote: (07-08-2014 07:16 AM)elabayarde Wrote:  

Shit happens.

For the record, girls on the pill blink like 30 percent more. If the girl tells you 'I love when you look me deeply into my eyes' don't say 'nah, I'm just vetting you by figuring out if you are on the pill'.

Quote: (07-08-2014 08:06 AM)Cheetah Wrote:  

Quote: (07-08-2014 07:16 AM)elabayarde Wrote:  

Shit happens.

For the record, girls on the pill blink like 30 percent more. If the girl tells you 'I love when you look me deeply into my eyes' don't say 'nah, I'm just vetting you by figuring out if you are on the pill'.

That's almost science.... Lol

The Sweden thread - elabayarde - 07-09-2014

2nd knotch last night. She approached me, and I just played it cool. I read that's how it works here. Swedish girls will approach you. SNL. 2nd notch in 3 days.