Roosh V Forum
The Power an amazing physique has over women - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The Power an amazing physique has over women (/thread-13091.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

The Power an amazing physique has over women - that guy - 07-20-2012

Quote: (07-20-2012 02:27 PM)frenchcorporation Wrote:  

Quote: (06-01-2012 12:47 PM)Sonofzeus Wrote:  

Phyisque does indeed have a powerful effect. Girls see you and want to bang you. It can in fact be a hinderance relationship wise as some women do not like you being so signficantly more in shape. I swear some girls prefer to have bf's a few notches below them on the attraction scale.

yup.

&
http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/05/3...-they-are/

I definitely can see this. When I got with my current girlfriend, I had a body fat percentage of about 11% (according to the machine at my gym, which may not be completely accurate, but still). I am now at 8.5% body fat, hoping to get down as low as Sono (who I am guessing is at maybe 5% body fat? maybe less). Anyway, the lower I go, I can see her get both more turned on, but also more insecure when were out. Even if you don't leave near the beach, I swear with some tight fitting it doesn't even matter, girls will notice your in better shape than 95% of everyone else out there and stare.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - Magic Bullets - 07-20-2012

I think Marky Mark had a great physique in his music vids and when he modelled for Calvin Klein. He also looked good in The Fighter. His latest movie Pain and Glory with the Rock, he has over bulked. He looks too rounded, good pecs, bis etc, carries a pot.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - Roosh - 07-21-2012

All things being equal, being bigger does give you more of an edge than being smaller, but it's that edge that we can debate. In Western countries, the edge can be quite large, but in other countries (like Eastern Europe), it' smaller. That said, I don't see Sonofzeus' body turning off girls anywhere.

The world is trending to the Western aesthetic model of physical attraction. Soon, a prereq of game will be to be somewhat strong. The days of skinny dudes spitting Mystery game in funny hats is over.

Game plus a nice body is a deadly combination, but developing both is incredibly time intensive. But hey, life is long.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - WestCoast - 07-21-2012

I would go as far to say its a Pre-requisite now.

There is 0 downside. When I was skinny as fuck I would have to "game" 5's. Now if I am in a rut I can literally walk up say hey you're cute what's your name.

Only issue is the USA is continuing to get worse, I am working harder than I have ever worked to stay in the 7ish range.

Anyway, I also noticed a trend. People who say you have "nice abs" are generally "thicker", girls who like your "arms" are usually super sluts who like bars, girls who like "chest/back" are hotter and know more instinctively what looks good on a man. Of course this is just crack pot from comments I have gotten from girls in the USA so far.

If she says the following...
Nice abs = insecure girl
Nice arms = let's go have sex
Nice chest = I want to keep you around you are hot.

Finally, super skinny is not hot, people try to push you around a lot. Half the reason I hit the gym dudes "trying to brush shoulders" ... D bags.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - Jackhammer - 07-21-2012

Working out and lowering my bf% has drastically helped my game and confidence. I was wearing a tight fitting v-neck to Dunkin' Donuts yesterday on my break and a cute black employee commented on how well my shirt fit and the little Puerto Rican manager was eye-fucking the hell out of me and flirting.

Nice little ego boost while getting my green tea. This never happened until I started dropping body fat and lifted heavier. And the fact that Facebook has proven that most dudes my age (27) are starting to get fat and out of shape due to marriage/kids/domesticity just makes me feel that much better.

Not lifting/eating right destroys so many opportunities.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - fkexpat - 07-21-2012

Quote: (07-21-2012 03:06 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Game plus a nice body is a deadly combination, but developing both is incredibly time intensive. But hey, life is long.

Agree completely. Even if a nice body doesn't make all women worldwide "eyefuck you " (though it certainly helps), it'll give you inner confidence.

However, I have noticed that personally, when I've focused more on working out, I've had less success with women. I think it's a matter of not finding a balance between gaming and working out obsessively.

Most of my hot streaks have occurred when I haven't been working out that much.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - Magic Bullets - 07-21-2012

Quote: (07-21-2012 03:43 PM)Jackhammer Wrote:  

Working out and lowering my bf% has drastically helped my game and confidence. I was wearing a tight fitting v-neck to Dunkin' Donuts yesterday on my break and a cute black employee commented on how well my shirt fit and the little Puerto Rican manager was eye-fucking the hell out of me and flirting.

Nice little ego boost while getting my green tea. This never happened until I started dropping body fat and lifted heavier. And the fact that Facebook has proven that most dudes my age (27) are starting to get fat and out of shape due to marriage/kids/domesticity just makes me feel that much better.

Not lifting/eating right destroys so many opportunities.

In Australia and New Zealand, the main games are Rugby League and Rugby Union. The Bodybuilderish look is starting to prevail largely due to this. AFL is played in a lot of states and is pretty popular, these guys are fairly muscled and have great cardio. A guy could probably still be skinny and considered hot in the 90s, nowdays the buff look is starting to be the real gamechanger it wasn't back then.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - OGNorCal707 - 07-21-2012

As far as my experience and concern, building a nice body and developing your game (at least night game) are somewhat in conflict. What I mean by this, is both are time consuming and require a lot of hard work, persistence, and dedication. I pretty much only do night game and I'd say a majority of guys in the game also focus on night game. In the past year I've cut back a lot on my alcohol in take, I typically start with a mixed drink then have 2-3 beers after that (usually corona), still this is enough to give me a slight hangover and feel extremely burnt out and lethargic the next day. Also add to that I usually don't go to bed till late and don't get a great night's sleep.

Now I know for sure that drinking a lot of alcohol and not sleeping well are going to greatly detract from your ability to perform well in the gym and ultimately build muscle. I only lift 3 X per week now a days, doing full body workouts, but I used to work out 7 days a week, and it was miserable somedays trying to power through when I was hung over.

Since both working out and going out to run game at the bars/clubs/parties both require a lot of energy and dedication, I think the average guy will have to kind of choose one over the other. Now I know everyone is different and there are some guys who can go out drinking 4 nights a week, don't feel hungover, and have plenty of energy to lift at the gym, but unfortunately I'm not one of those guys.

Over this past year I have definitely favored the gym and the healthy lifestyle over going out drinking and gaming multiple times per week, and have cut back to one night out a week. However, I've been a bit of a dry spell, and since I don't do day game, I know that I need to go out more than once a week to work the numbers game and give myself a higher probability of success.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - OGNorCal707 - 07-21-2012

Quote: (07-21-2012 08:19 PM)Magic Bullets Wrote:  

In Australia and New Zealand, the main games are Rugby League and Rugby Union. The Bodybuilderish look is starting to prevail largely due to this. AFL is played in a lot of states and is pretty popular, these guys are fairly muscled and have great cardio. A guy could probably still be skinny and considered hot in the 90s, nowdays the buff look is starting to be the real gamechanger it wasn't back then.

When I was in Thailand a year and half ago it seemed like most of the Aussie guys I met were pretty built. I kind of just assumed it was a genetic thing since a lot of them were tall as well, but I did see some Aussies in Koh Samui who were obviously body builders and possibly on roids.

That is exactly right, to be truly dedicated and have a great physique, going out getting trashed is simply cancelling out the hard yards you have put into the gym.
Being in great shape does open up doors for you, it does generally recquire a level of dedication the vast majority of people simply cannot commit.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - ElJefe - 07-21-2012

Quote: (07-21-2012 08:37 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

As far as my experience and concern, building a nice body and developing your game (at least night game) are somewhat in conflict. What I mean by this, is both are time consuming and require a lot of hard work, persistence, and dedication. I pretty much only do night game and I'd say a majority of guys in the game also focus on night game. In the past year I've cut back a lot on my alcohol in take, I typically start with a mixed drink then have 2-3 beers after that (usually corona), still this is enough to give me a slight hangover and feel extremely burnt out and lethargic the next day. Also add to that I usually don't go to bed till late and don't get a great night's sleep.

Now I know for sure that drinking a lot of alcohol and not sleeping well are going to greatly detract from your ability to perform well in the gym and ultimately build muscle. I only lift 3 X per week now a days, doing full body workouts, but I used to work out 7 days a week, and it was miserable somedays trying to power through when I was hung over.

Since both working out and going out to run game at the bars/clubs/parties both require a lot of energy and dedication, I think the average guy will have to kind of choose one over the other. Now I know everyone is different and there are some guys who can go out drinking 4 nights a week, don't feel hungover, and have plenty of energy to lift at the gym, but unfortunately I'm not one of those guys.

Over this past year I have definitely favored the gym and the healthy lifestyle over going out drinking and gaming multiple times per week, and have cut back to one night out a week. However, I've been a bit of a dry spell, and since I don't do day game, I know that I need to go out more than once a week to work the numbers game and give myself a higher probability of success.

Interesting post, OG.

I have also cut back "night gaming" aka getting trucked in order to

a) save money
b) focus on more consistent training routine
c) better nutrition
d) more time for other goals since I'm not hungover or spending time in bars

I am seeing a girl and I have used my online profile a bit, but it's really suboptimal. The past few weeks I am either in lectures or at the office.

I really feel like I am missing out on life and fun, but I also desperately want to regain control over my life and independence and am prepared to do what it takes for the long-term benefit.

As for getting in shape, I'm lifting weights to keep my powerlifting strength and crossfitting. Am loving it and the paleo diet, even if it's a fad.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - rhodey - 07-22-2012

Quote: (07-20-2012 07:56 PM)Magic Bullets Wrote:  

I think Marky Mark had a great physique in his music vids and when he modelled for Calvin Klein. He also looked good in The Fighter. His latest movie Pain and Glory with the Rock, he has over bulked. He looks too rounded, good pecs, bis etc, carries a pot.

[Image: article-2123387-1268293E000005DC-335_634x819.jpg]

The Power an amazing physique has over women - Magic Bullets - 07-22-2012

Exactly. If you go to most gyms that is how most of the hardcore guys look. They may look descent in a tank top, that is a fairly typical look. Then you get the fatboy lifters.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - OGNorCal707 - 07-22-2012

Quote: (07-22-2012 10:12 AM)rhodey Wrote:  

Quote: (07-20-2012 07:56 PM)Magic Bullets Wrote:  

[Image: article-2123387-1268293E000005DC-335_634x819.jpg]

This is pretty close to how my physique looks right now, although I'd say my chest is a bit bigger and more well defined, while my arms (biceps/triceps) are smaller, but more cut. I'm 190 lbs at 5 ft. 10.5 in., definitely don't have anything close to a six-pac, but I don't have a gut, though I think I could probably stand to lose a few pounds of body fat.

I think most women prefer the shredded look, but the thing is they can't really tell how cut you are unless you have your shirt off. When you have more muscle mass you are definitely a bit bulky, but your size is more apparent to women, whereas if you're really cut you might just look thin, unless you're rocking super tight fitting clothes.

I might catch some serious flak from some guys who are following this thread, but from my experiences and observations I'm starting to think that height is much more important to women (at least in the U.S.), then a guy having a muscular physique. This is mainly based on the reactions I get versus friends who are way less muscular, but taller than I am.

Also, I have heard countless times women talking about how height is so important to them and they love tall guys, but I rarely hear women talk about how such and such guy is so ripped. Now I'm sure women love ripped guys, and there are some who are way more into muscular men than others, but overall height seems to be more of an advantage.

My observation is partially based on when I go out with a bro of mine that I've recently been rolling with to the bars. Just a quick background as I stated I"m 5 ft. 10.5 in and weigh in at 190 lbs., while my friend stands 6 ft. 2 in, but is skinny at 165 lbs. I'd say realistically he's a bit more handsome than me, but I'm not a bad looking guy myself, and definitely dress very well when I go out, and edge him for sure in the style category.

Point being, he seems to get way more attention right off the bat when we're in the bar, he get's approached flat out by chicks way more frequently than me, and the girls he attracts tend to be cuter than me. When I've winged for him on groups of 3+ chicks, I've heard them talk about how they like how he's tall. I have a way more ripped and muscular physique and have 20 lbs of muscle on the guy even though I'm 3.5 in. shorter than the guy, but that doesn't seem to gather as much attention from the females.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - velkrum - 07-22-2012

correct, OG,
A man's height is one of the most important factors
when it comes to attracting women
even trumping physique,
but a muscular physique makes you competitive (in the dating game).

If you really do look like marky mark, then you sir, are a beast ! and should have ZERO trouble pulling girls you choose.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - Magic Bullets - 07-23-2012

Generally the type of physique sported in that photo would pull well at bars possibly over tall skinny guys. I think fashion sense pretty well trumps both height and physique. Marky Mark in his Calvins days was around 72-76 kg at 5''7, he was the guy who got men into taking care of their bodies, he probably had more mainsteam appeal than Arnold. Since that era imaging has become more and more photoshopped, many of the celebs are kind of chunky muscly now.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - Roosh - 07-23-2012

Quote:Quote:

You're absolutely correct, when the woman is 5'10 or taller.

Look, being tall is better than being short, but this current meme that height is end all be all is turning trollish. Guys are at a game forum praying to the alter of height, something they can't change. Why waste your energy? Plus you're giving opinion as if it's fact. We really don't know how important it is. Some women value it more than others. Almost all the players I know are sub 5'9 that this argument is defeatist and excuse-making to me.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - ccurtis189 - 07-23-2012

Height more important than muscle? What a load of crap! Women don't care for tall guys at all if he's not in decent shape.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - velkrum - 07-23-2012

Quote:Roosh Wrote:
  • this current meme that height is end all be all is turning trollish.
  • Guys are at a game forum praying to the alter of height, something they can't change. Why waste your energy?
  • Plus you're giving opinion as if it's fact. We really don't know how important it is.
  • this argument is defeatist and excuse-making to me.

• I'm the guy who encourages others to be
    fit, wealthy, successful and competitive in the dating game.
  • I just recently became aware of the importance of height and
    it hit me hard for a little while.
  • I've accepted that women like tall guys
    but I also promote self improvement in all other aspects of a mans life.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - thegmanifesto - 07-23-2012

Quote: (07-23-2012 06:52 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Look, being tall is better than being short, but this current meme that height is end all be all is turning trollish. Guys are at a game forum praying to the alter of height, something they can't change. Why waste your energy? Plus you're giving opinion as if it's fact. We really don't know how important it is. Some women value it more than others. Almost all the players I know are sub 5'9 that this argument is defeatist and excuse-making to me.

Height and physique have become the new Money and Looks.

I think this stuff just goes in cycles.

If you get a tall guy on here talking about killing it in places like EE, which no real explanation except that he is tall, everyone starts jumping on the tall bandwagon.

I bet if a guy comes on here and starts talking about killing it in EE, and he says its because he flashes money or was a Model, then Money and Looks become the new topic de jour.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - pitt - 07-23-2012

Quote: (07-23-2012 11:06 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (07-23-2012 06:52 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Height and physique have become the new Money and Looks.

I think this stuff just goes in cycles.

If you get a tall guy on here talking about killing it in places like EE, which no real explanation except that he is tall, everyone starts jumping on the tall bandwagon.

I bet if a guy comes on here and starts talking about killing it in EE, and he says its because he flashes money or was a Model, then Money and Looks become the new topic de jour.

One thing i am 100% sure is that height doesnt beat looks or money. If height is above any other factor, why the best players are not the tallest guys?

The Power an amazing physique has over women - velkrum - 07-23-2012

• Women blatantly express their attraction to a mans height.
  • They blatantly express their attraction to money and status.
  • Men don't pull these ideas out of thin air or think they are trendy topics to complain about.
Money, status, muscles, game, looks and height are hot topics
because they are proven factors that will
increase or decrease success with women.

Mixx (and several other members) performed an experiment which successfully proves the height point.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9706.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-12085.html
  • People like OG are telling you what he has experienced. He is not imagining this stuff in his head.
  • Women want tall men. period.
  • It's not the be all end all factor for getting women
    but in the hierarchy of attraction it is pretty important
    and taller guys do get 1st choice.
  • This thread is about the positive reaction a muscular physique has over women.
  • OG agrees with this, but, he has noticed height has a greater attraction factor
    than muscle, I agreed with him due to evidence and experience to back this up. end of story.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - Moma - 07-23-2012

Velkrum, I believe height only matters in America. Other countries don't give much of a shyt.
And when we say height, is there an ideal or is there a cutoff when a person becomes too tall? What if a guy is ripped at 6'2 and another cat comes in at 7 feet tall? Does the seven footer get first dibs over Mr 6'2?

Again, we must look at these factors on a global scale. Or is this an American thing?

The Power an amazing physique has over women - WestCoast - 07-23-2012

The only thing you can do about height is wear heel lifts when you're in a rut to get to the 6'1" ideal height.

Beyond that having a nice body IMHO is a better conversation starter because everyone can improve their physique, I am not going to drop ridiculous sums of cash to have my height surgically changed.

I do notice a change when I wear lifts, but my need for them is dying as I care less and less and have generally improved overall.