rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Power an amazing physique has over women

look at the women and the body language they exhibit in the presence of a highly developed physique.

"Women are not visual creatures!"

"Muscles are gross!"

"He has a little dick from steroids!"

"If he went out with me and my PUA lair mates, we would AMOG him!"

Did I miss any?

I just disagree with this. I've been working regularly in a gym since I was sixteen. And the biggest, most heavily musculed guys never had the best girls. They always a really fit, very tan, ok girls.

Physically, the most attractive thing for girls is being tall. I've seen more hot chicks with dorky tall guys than I can count.

That being said, I've had many a girl come back to my place, and tell me that she wasn't going to have sex with me, to get all wet after I took my shirt off. But I think it is only one small aspect that got me laid.

Just like height, most women like muscles up to a point. However, once you go beyond that point you lose the interest of a lot of women. This is why guys 6'2"-6'4" do well, but guys 6'7" and up may have problems.

It is the same with muscularity. The video of the first guy is probably the highest level of muscularity that most women would be attracted to, and it is obvious that they are attracted to him. However, the guy in the second video crossed that line a bit and went to a point where only chicks with a muscle fetish would find it appealing for anything beyond freakshow purposes. This isn't to say that he can't get pussy. I'm sure "bodybuilder" is on a lot of women's "guys to fuck" bucket list.

I knew a chick in college that had gigantomastia. This is the condition where a woman's breast grow unnaturally large. The chick had the biggest natural titties I had ever seen on a woman who weighed less than 200lbs. She was a white girl with a slightly large frame who had the tits of a 300lb+ black woman. I am a huge breast man, but these were actually too big for me. I might want to play with them once just to try it, but I wouldn't date a girl too long who had breast that big.

Let's also not overlook that the women in the first video are at a muscle expo. Lol. Biased sample.

Quote: (05-20-2012 08:06 PM)_DC_ Wrote:  

Let's also not overlook that the women in the first video are at a muscle expo. Lol. Biased sample.

That's a new one. Nice.

Don't get me wrong, I'd swamp the first dudes bod for mine in an instant. My ideal is something much more svelte.

Quote: (05-20-2012 07:33 PM)Nom_De_Guerre Wrote:  

I just disagree with this. I've been working regularly in a gym since I was sixteen. And the biggest, most heavily musculed guys never had the best girls. They always a really fit, very tan, ok girls.

Physically, the most attractive thing for girls is being tall. I've seen more hot chicks with dorky tall guys than I can count.

That being said, I've had many a girl come back to my place, and tell me that she wasn't going to have sex with me, to get all wet after I took my shirt off. But I think it is only one small aspect that got me laid.

I never really trained for size so I could look good on the beach, its always been functional strength and size I needed for rugby. And I have always been lean because of the amount of activity, but there is no doubt its made things far easier for me when it comes to women.

For the life of me, I have never got the obsession with height. Is this an American thing? Im not tall by Aussie standards, I only clock in at about 5'9. It has NEVER been a hindrance for me anywhere in the world ever. I dont even notice it, although I sure do hear a lot of men bitch about it. I have banged women taller than me, and while agree that women are attracted to it, its not the deal breaker everyone thinks it is. Maybe if there is half a foot difference.

Just like money, a body alone is not enough. Its retarded to say that women dont like muscle as much as people think because there are muscleheads with average chicks. Just like its retarded to say women dont give a fuck about money because you know a good looking doctor who only bangs fatties. And just because a tall dude has a good looking bitch with him, it does not mean that its all he has going for him either.

Its a combination of everything, not one thing alone.

Quote: (05-20-2012 04:10 PM)velkrum Wrote:  

look at the women and the body language they exhibit in the presence of a highly developed physique.

Your avatar gives me a boner... what that beta, or gayta?

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (05-20-2012 08:58 PM)_DC_ Wrote:  

Don't get me wrong, I'd swamp the first dudes bod for mine in an instant. My ideal is something much more svelte.

Lol

Yeah, I hear this line of thinking many times

"I wanna be toned like Justin Timberlake"

"I wanna be ripped like Brad Pitt in fightclub"

Less boyband, more barbarian.

Quote: (05-20-2012 04:31 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

"Women are not visual creatures!"

"Muscles are gross!"

"He has a little dick from steroids!"

"If he went out with me and my PUA lair mates, we would AMOG him!"

Did I miss any?

"Guys with steroids don't get the best looking women."

"I don't have muscles but I get better looking women than meatheads."

Yes,these kind of guys never get the hottest girls,they are always with girls that are steroid freaks like them.

An athletic body is the biggest turn on for women

Girls will want whatever is put in front of them that they consider a symbol of reproductive victory.

Nice, kitsune.

Hmm... well, I often get blown out of the water by taller guys/hotter guys...

Girls want you to look like you can protect them, after that it's a decreasing marginal benefit. Very few girls will actually reject you because of your bodytype (unless it's grotesque obesity or concentration-camp levels of skinniness). They're far more open-minded in real life so I don't give much creedence to their SATC and Disney fantasies.

Put it like this.

Being in poor shape will not get you rejected outright with most girls. Having an uninspiring attitude will.

One of the added benefits of training is the self-esteem and confidence you get from taking yourself more seriously, honoring your commitments to yourself. That spills over into the rest of your life, filling you with enthusiasm and attitude. The real benefit of training is that it teaches you to believe in yourself and what you're capable of achieving, and if a girl can feel that, it's inspiring to her and she'll want to know more about you.

I love it when I get complements for my efforts, but I take what other men say more seriously, and in the end, I do it for its own sake. Not for bitches.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Big muscles like these dudes is not natural. Women like tall men with broad shoulders and such. People get it twisted. These huge muscles dudes, it would not be possible 80 years ago to get that big unless you were a genetic outlier. If humans brains are programmed with hidden primal desires then females more-so will cream for the natural body I described above.

It's just a cultural thing. If a female in 2002 says she likes muscles it's like a girl now saying she likes dudes with tattoos. All just cultural creations. If you go from continent to continent. Women will favor the same body types just like Men favor the same type of females in the bust and hips.

lol I expected this zyzz video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKMdtxKkdPU

I'd be willing to bet 90% of women would prefer this over the beasts above:

[Image: david-ed01.jpg]

This aesthetic mirrors many swimmers, soccer players, endurance athletes, etc. I cannot be convinced otherwise, its the statue of David!

Quote: (05-21-2012 03:47 PM)_DC_ Wrote:  

This aesthetic mirrors many swimmers, soccer players, endurance athletes, etc. I cannot be convinced otherwise, its the statue of David!

I am willing to bet that 90% of guys who talk shit on "muscle game" don't look like that statue.

Quote: (05-21-2012 03:50 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

I am willing to bet that 90% of guys who talk shit on "muscle game" don't look like that statue.

I wasn't talking shit. I never said i look like that statue. What is your point? My point is I'm working toward that look instead of steroid freak.

I hate to beat a dead horse but I'm going to anyway, there is a minority niche of girls who like really big guys. My friend who is big (but nowhere near the size of those guys) plays the numbers game, finds them, and gets laid no problem. Still, all evidence I've ever seen, surveys, opinions of hot girls, seeing hot girls with guys, points to lean and not huge.

I didn't realize you were as big as the dudes in the videos and would take anything I say personally. [Image: tard.gif]

Quote: (05-21-2012 03:55 PM)_DC_ Wrote:  

I wasn't talking shit. I never said i look like that statue. What is your point? My point is I'm working toward that look instead of steroid freak.

I hate to beat a dead horse but I'm going to anyway, there is a minority niche of girls who like really big guys. My friend who is big (but nowhere near the size of those guys) plays the numbers game, finds them, and gets laid no problem. Still, all evidence I've ever seen, surveys, opinions of hot girls, seeing hot girls with guys, points to lean and not huge.

I didn't realize you were as big as the dudes in the videos and would take anything I say personally. [Image: tard.gif]

The point is that you - and the usual suspects in these threads - have no personal experience walking around with a noticeable amount of muscle.

I look OK and have friends who do in fact look like that guy in the video.

I know, from personal experience, what caliber of women guys with a good body will pull.

You're just making stuff up, which doesn't advance the conversation.

When you've spent 3 or so years in the gym, have enough size that people can even tell that you work out, then you'll have an entirely different opinion.

Until then, you're basically no different from a sexless guy on Reddit who says, "Game doesn't work!"

Looks like we got a new version of money versus game. heh

Quote: (05-21-2012 04:15 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (05-21-2012 03:55 PM)_DC_ Wrote:  

The point is that you - and the usual suspects in these threads - have no personal experience walking around with a noticeable amount of muscle.

I look OK and have friends who do in fact look like that guy in the video.

I know, from personal experience, what caliber of women guys with a good body will pull.

You're just making stuff up, which doesn't advance the conversation.

When you've spent 3 or so years in the gym, have enough size that people can even tell that you work out, then you'll have an entirely different opinion.

Until then, you're basically no different from a sexless guy on Reddit who says, "Game doesn't work!"

I'm friends with a ton of football players who are swole as shit and all pull decent to mediocre broads. Not enough to justify any clear advantage. He has it right. It does not matter what you and your friends do there is 1000+ years of history that shoes that a lean, ripped, and sculpted body is superior. All the meatheads I know end up settling down with subpar broads or ripped girls whom are heavy into that lifestyle also. It's a nieche/fetish just as much as tattoos or leather. You will have success for women who seek that. In Toronto most meatheads are pulling low quality tail for how much work they put in.

Ronaldo's GF:
[Image: Cristiano+Ronaldo+And+His+Girlfriend+Images-05.jpg]

John Cena's GF:

[Image: blogspot1.jpg]

I don't even need to compare looks. My main point is that Cena's girl is ripped just like he is and is part of that nieche/lifestyle. Ronaldo could pull both broads but I am betting Cena would struggle with Ronaldo's peice. History ain't lie. The ideal physique transcends culture and countries. Girls generally will cream off the same shit.

I agree with kosko. I've never seen meat heads pull quality. The problem with meat heads is that their physique is screeming of insecurity and the need for compensation. These guys are insecure because they usually don't have anything else going for them ( education, social status, etc.) so they spend their lives turning their bodies into walking sculptures.

By doing so, they spend more time obsessing about their appearance than most women ever would. That in my book is certainly not alpha, it's silly.

Like in the example above a popular soccer player blows any of these freaks on roids out of the water.

9 out of ten women will favor the physique of a Sebastian Chabal ( french rugby player) over the meat head look.

Quote: (05-21-2012 05:05 PM)sheesh Wrote:  

These guys are insecure because they usually don't have anything else going for them ( education, social status, etc.) so they spend their lives turning their bodies into walking sculptures.

Wow, lot of hate coming from you and some people would say that hate comes from insecurity.

Quote:Quote:

By doing so, they spend more time obsessing about their appearance than most women ever would. That in my book is certainly not alpha, it's silly.

I suspect you are talking about body builders. That is a sport if you didn't know. They have to obsess about their appearance since they are competing based on it.

9 out of ten women will favor the physique of a Sebastian Chabal ( french rugby player) over the meat head look.

Can you point me to anything factual to back up your claims? I would be interested.

Quote: (05-21-2012 05:13 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Quote: (05-21-2012 05:05 PM)sheesh Wrote:  

These guys are insecure because they usually don't have anything else going for them ( education, social status, etc.) so they spend their lives turning their bodies into walking sculptures.

Wow, lot of hate coming from you and some people would say that hate comes from insecurity.

I suspect you are talking about body builders. That is a sport if you didn't know. They have to obsess about their appearance since they are competing based on it.

Can you point me to anything factual to back up your claims? I would be interested.

Worldwide, it's not hate, it's my opinion. It's very easy to disqualify another person's opinion by calling him a hater.

I don't have any scientific studies to back my statement up, it's been my observation.

I understand that working out hard gives people satisfaction...but as with anything, you can overdo it.