Roosh V Forum
Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Online-Girl Hamster Thread (/thread-11111.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Hotwheels - 04-16-2012

Quote: (04-16-2012 05:07 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

If it's a color a human couldn't actually be born with, it looks STUPID.

Maybe I'm weird, but I find this look hot as fuck;

[Image: 544978-img-gamer-amber-valletta.jpg]

Sure, it's a wig but I like it for some reason.

And not just because her bod is bangin'....

The short wine red hair? Not so much. Especially if they started out as a long haired blond. WTF are they thinking?

As someone mentioned, their friends will never tell them it looks like shit, instead they stroke the ego by saying it looks great.

btw-I once dated a chick for a couple years that started out with soccer mom hair even though she had no kids. First order of business was to get her to grow it out, which she did and looked much better.

Of course.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - void - 04-16-2012

i know someone with blonde hair and hot body like that. He-Man

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Screwston - 04-16-2012

Quote: (04-16-2012 07:23 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Quote: (04-16-2012 05:07 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

If it's a color a human couldn't actually be born with, it looks STUPID.

Maybe I'm weird, but I find this look hot as fuck;

[Image: 544978-img-gamer-amber-valletta.jpg]

Sure, it's a wig but I like it for some reason.

And not just because her bod is bangin'....

The short wine red hair? Not so much. Especially if they started out as a long haired blond. WTF are they thinking?

As someone mentioned, their friends will never tell them it looks like shit, instead they stroke the ego by saying it looks great.

btw-I once dated a chick for a couple years that started out with soccer mom hair even though she had no kids. First order of business was to get her to grow it out, which she did and looked much better.

Of course.
i seriously thought that was a man at first...

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Hotwheels - 04-16-2012

There weren't many pics of her with the orange hair online. Looked better in the movie.

btw-The movie is Gamer if you haven't seen it.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - WesternCancer - 04-16-2012

"I've been off of work for a year now due to, um, to be blatant, mental instability. Not as bad as it sounds! I'm not PSYCHOcrazy. Just... emotionalcrazy. But! Working on it. I've actually learned a lot about myself in the last year and despite still not being able to find the professional assistance I feel I need, I've improved a lot. Main thing I've learned: boundaries mean everything."

WHY. "yeah so I have mental issues, want to date"

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - porcupine - 04-16-2012

Yeah, I thought it was a man, too.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Excelsior - 04-16-2012

Quote: (04-16-2012 12:46 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (04-16-2012 12:42 AM)houston Wrote:  

They look hideous with short hair.

What's crazy is that, to make matters even worse, so many of them also dye it that cheap-prostitute-shade of red. What the fuck is up with these chicks?

Bitches be Crazy...

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Giovonny - 04-17-2012

Quote: (04-16-2012 11:53 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Bitches be Crazy...

Like I always say, Its not only bitches who are crazy, half the guys we deal with are crazy too! It's just a different kind of crazy.

Just look at the race threads on this forum. There are some delusional dudes out there.

Men are killing themselves more then ever. We are more depressed then ever. We are graduating from college at a much lower rate them women. We are shooting up schools and each other all the time.

We need less focus on Feminism and more focus on healthy MASCULISM!

I NEED MASCULISM!!!

Because so many of my brothers are acting like women! Lets focus on re-educating men! Women are followers, they will happily follow a strong man, but they will not know what to do with themselves if they are being lead by weak, beta men.

Lets focus on us and not the bottom of the barrel women who can't get a date!

I can't believe you guys are even looking at these on-line profiles. These are some of the worst women on the planet. Fat, ugly, entitled American women!! You should be trying to bang cuties, not wasting your time analyzing these pigs. They are not worth your attention.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - WesternCancer - 04-17-2012

Giovonny: good point, but it requires a conscious effort to think that way. Its always easier to complain. I'll definitely add this to my summer to do list.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Basil Ransom - 04-17-2012

Have any of you guys run into the Queen of the Nerds type chick? I have to deal with one on a daily basis, and it's grating on the soul. Basically, this chick is surrounded by lame dudes nearly all the time, and few girls, let alone any serious competition. She looks sort of hot from far, but up close, ehh... She will monopolize conversations talking about herself, and guys of all ages will just lap it up, happy to just get attention from a cute girl. Plus she's pretty damn judgmental, as only a bitch can be. But she always has the crowd's approval by default, because she is decent looking and young. And she seems to really lay down the sappy charm when there's a man with power around. But the number of dudes who don't pedestalize this pussy is basically nil, even the cool guys. I feel like most American guys are nearly always seeking approval from attractive women.

I try to limit contact with her, and to be generally dismissive of her without losing my cool.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Tuthmosis - 04-17-2012

Quote: (04-17-2012 08:01 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Have any of you guys run into the Queen of the Nerds type chick? I have to deal with one on a daily basis, and it's grating on the soul. Basically, this chick is surrounded by lame dudes nearly all the time, and few girls, let alone any serious competition. She looks sort of hot from far, but up close, ehh... She will monopolize conversations talking about herself, and guys of all ages will just lap it up, happy to just get attention from a cute girl.

I see it online all the time. Here's one of scores of examples. I saw this girl's profile a while ago and I run into periodically. I peep it each time to see what levels of absurdity she has reached now. She drones on and on about bullshit (I've only reproduced like a third of her profile here), trying to sound clever, and setting a litany of requirements to message her (because, invariably, tons of beta-nerds do so). You'll note, to boot, that: (1) she's definitely a fatty, and is in the process of gaining appreciable weight (when you look through her many, many profile pics in chronological order). (2) (and, this might be less obvious), she has shortened her hair each time.

When they had a "journal" function on OKCupid (it's hidden now), she'd do regular, blog-like entries and dudes would go on there and gush about how clever she was (or how good of singer she is, since she had a video of her performing some shit). When they had an "awards" function, it was vomit-worthy how these dudes would trip over themselves to tell her how smart and cool she is. Those, unfortunately, are gone now, so I can't upload screen caps.

[Image: attachment.jpg5806]   

[Image: attachment.jpg5807]   

[Image: attachment.jpg5811]   

[Image: attachment.jpg5808]   

[Image: attachment.jpg5812]   

[Image: attachment.jpg5809]   

[Image: attachment.jpg5810]   

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Gmac - 04-17-2012

Someone should throw her in front of a train. Holy...

Haha perfect example. As I wrote in another thread, I'm hoping polyamory goes mainstream, except only the multiple male, one female version. Betas would be content sharing the nerd queen with four other dudes. It would wipe tons of betas off the market instantaneously. Problem is, even these girls don't really want to monopolize several beta men.

I was talking to this new female acquaintance. She seemed kind of sweet, aging and lonely, very academically accomplished. I felt a little bad for her. Rather plain looking, and not helped any by her short hair and lack of makeup. And it turns out *even she* has a super beta orbiter. He apparently took her out on Valentine's Day for a super sappy "romantic" date. All sympathy I had for her condition evaporated.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - gringochileno - 04-17-2012

The picture of her in the blue Star Trek uniform is kind of hot. There, I said it.

Quote: (04-17-2012 09:05 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

The picture of her in the blue Star Trek uniform is kind of hot. There, I said it.

Yeah, that's her like 18-24 months ago. She's packing on the pounds like she's got a bout coming up. I deliberately included that picture, because it's the one where she looks the absolute cutest and skinniest (even though you can tell she has a little pooch there too, and it's a downward angle that conceals it). She's still using it as one of her primaries, even though she looks nothing like that anymore.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Screwston - 04-17-2012

I thought I was the only guy who would rather go home alone than put up with a girl's bullshit and disrespect until I found this forum. Guys are so desperate for pussy and these girls are surprised when you put them back in their place or walk away. I refuse to kiss a girl's ass.

Quote: (04-17-2012 09:12 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (04-17-2012 09:05 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

Yeah, that's her like 18-24 months ago. She's packing on the pounds like she's got a bout coming up. I deliberately included that picture, because it's the one where she looks the absolute cutest and skinniest (even though you can tell she has a little pooch there too, and it's a downward angle that conceals it). She's still using it as one of her primaries, even though she looks nothing like that anymore.

I am totally guilty of looking at the hottest pic and hoping that's what she looks like in person, even though I know that she actually looks like the ugliest one. It's a neurological paradox. My penis is an inveterate optimist.

Quote: (04-17-2012 09:28 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

I am totally guilty of looking at the hottest pic and hoping that's what she looks like in person, even though I know that she actually looks like the ugliest one. It's a neurological paradox. My penis is an inveterate optimist.

You will be secret-fattied till you die if you do that, man! You have to take the lowest common denominator. This is precisely why you can't trust single-picture profiles or profiles with only obscured or abstracted images. A new trick I've been seeing now is having only group pictures, like two or three of them, and keeping which one is her ambiguous. Invariably, the others are pretty hot and there's one short-haired fatty.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - j r - 04-17-2012

If you really want to get the effect of what that chick has done to herself, look at each of the pics from the knees down.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - gringochileno - 04-17-2012

The last OKC chick I met up with was actually cuter than her pictures. The secret internet fatty rule is good but there are exceptions--it seems like some girls don't put a lot of thought into the photos they put on the site and just slap mediocre ones up there because they're what's available.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Tuthmosis - 04-18-2012

Before

[Image: attachment.jpg5843]   

After

[Image: attachment.jpg5844]   

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Basil Ransom - 04-19-2012

Jeez, that haircut aged her *20* years. She looks like an annoying late 20's careerist chick in the first pic, then like a 50 year old dyke-ish feminist, with wine red hair, and a super beta husband, who is possibly a sociology professor. And she has given up on sex with him as well as any other man. You know the type.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Tuthmosis - 04-19-2012

This is another thing I see. Bitches who claim to have their profile on a goddamn dating site for reasons other than dating. You see a lot of the ones claiming to be madly in love with their sausage, but looking strictly for "friends." I usually just troll those. But this one is really a piece of work. She claims to be using it for "networking." [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: attachment.jpg5847]   

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Tuthmosis - 04-19-2012

This one is a prime example of what I'm talking about above. How beta of a husband do you have to be to put up with this shit?

[Image: attachment.jpg5848]   

Here are some of her more coherent "reasons," in case you're curious:

[Image: attachment.jpg5849]   

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - WesternCancer - 04-19-2012

I become enraged every time I see the "here for friends" thing in girls' profiles. I put something in my profile about them only putting it there because they are too insecure to put themselves out for real dating. No one has commented on it yet.