rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online-Girl Hamster Thread

I've been thinking about doing a thread like this for a while, but didn't want to be like those bitches with blogs dedicated to ridiculing the poor betas who message them on OKCupid. That kind of hate isn't my style.

That being said, every time I run into yet another delusional fatty--or otherwise defective chick--online, the first thing I think is, "I wish I could show this to the guys on the board." The prize below is what pushed me over the edge. Something needed to be done.

So, I think it's worth having a thread where we upload pictures and screen caps of the absolute worst Online Hamster Logic™. It could be just one picture, just a bit of text, or a combination of the two. A thing I always seem to notice is that fatties always have pictures of themselves with food. This is almost like gospel. It was so common, that I started a folder on my computer just for my own motivation.

Just a couple of guidelines for future posters: obscure the location/ID of the girl a bit and avoid directly linking the profile. This isn't about harassing the fatties, it's about pointing out instances of fatty logic and ugg delusion to the like-minded members of this forum.

##

I've included a sizable portion of this profile because it's just that fucking bad. I've highlighted some particularly disturbing features, but I'm sure you'll notice others--like the unfortunate beta who's LTR'd this whale up.

[Image: attachment.jpg5220]   

[Image: attachment.jpg5440]   

[Image: attachment.jpg5222]   

[Image: attachment.jpg5223]   

[Image: attachment.jpg5224]   

[Image: attachment.jpg5225]   

[Image: attachment.jpg5226]   

[Image: attachment.jpg5227]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote:Quote:

This "man" needs to be caned. Repeatedly.

Great thread Tuth, I'll try and contribute soon with some hilarious examples. I'm sure facebook will be a gold mine.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

My POF version of this here..
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5808.html

I can't even look at these broads! They are disgusting!

I don't do online game, but if I did, I wouldn't even look at these girls profiles!

Analyzing and discussing the thoughts, actions, intentions, and mis-representations of a fattie ?!?!?

What's the point? Why not just ignore them and move on to a cute chick?

A good way to drive yourself crazy is to try and figure out why girls do what they do.

Quote: (03-08-2012 02:32 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

My POF version of this here..
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5808.html

I see the overlap now. Perhaps this thread can be more about instances of girl logic in various online places beyond POF, though. Facebook, Twitter, OKC, that Pininterest thing, etc. Needless to say, your POF gems are more than welcome here.

Here's another gem:

[Image: attachment.jpg5229]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

At least he's wearing a pocket square..

This whole thing is sick. I met a girl from online the other day and she likes me. I chat with her. She's married, she lives with her husband, she has kids, she doesn't go out. She met me and got busted in two minutes, had to check her phone every two seconds.

I said to her I guess a booty call is out of the question? She said she wants to be with someone who cares about her etc. What? How?

I'm sticking with it just to see how it's going to play out. The sad thing is I have four of these going since last week that are exactly the same.

It's just a dance that I do that yields some ass delivered when my kid is sleeping and I'm stuck in my house.

Unbelievable. Everytime I think they can't get worse they do. What's next?

Despite the fact that BMI isn't the most accurate measure, she can't apply that to herself. No one that fat can even hope to convince us that she isn't in poor health. She's gotten so big that she can't bear the effort and sacrifice it would take to even go from morbidly obese to just normal fat, so she joins one of those fat acceptance groups, or bitches about fat bias to try to force the rest of us to overlook the fact that she's a pig. I know it burns you guys to the core that anyone would give a chick like this the time of day, but I say hey, it's better that someone take her off the market so she'll disappear into relationship/wedded bliss and her many boxes of snack food.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

$10 says she cannot even wipe her own ass. Healthy.

Quote: (03-08-2012 04:49 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Despite the fact that BMI isn't the most accurate measure, she can't apply that to herself.

Yeah, you hear this rationalization from fat girls a lot and unsurprisingly, it's a big load of shit. BMI is a perfectly good measure of whether you're at a healthy weight for pretty much everyone except bodybuilders. It only breaks down when your weight is high despite a low body fat percentage due to having a lot of muscle. Tons o' Fun here is pretty much the polar opposite of that description, and it's very likely that she'll die earlier than she would have otherwise from complications related to diabetes or heart disease.

Can people that fat clean themselves properly? Serious question.

Quote: (03-08-2012 04:36 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

This whole thing is sick. I met a girl from online the other day and she likes me. I chat with her. She's married, she lives with her husband, she has kids, she doesn't go out. She met me and got busted in two minutes, had to check her phone every two seconds.

I said to her I guess a booty call is out of the question? She said she wants to be with someone who cares about her etc. What? How?

I'm sticking with it just to see how it's going to play out. The sad thing is I have four of these going since last week that are exactly the same.

It's just a dance that I do that yields some ass delivered when my kid is sleeping and I'm stuck in my house.

Unbelievable. Everytime I think they can't get worse they do. What's next?

It's interesting how chicks that bring so little to the table seem to demand so much for the "privilege" of being in their presence.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Timoteo - would you say the less a girl brings to the table, the longer her checklist is? Generally speaking.

Quote: (03-08-2012 04:58 PM)houston Wrote:  

Can people that fat clean themselves properly? Serious question.

http://101reasonsihatebeingfat.blogspot....giene.html

"There is another issue that fits into this good hygiene category, and I warn you..... TMI TMI TMI!!! Like I said before, when you are really heavy it's hard to reach all those nooks and crannies in the shower... well... imagine other reasons you need to reach down there. I found that at my highest weight I had a hard time wiping my ass..."

Starting weight: 352 lbs. (5'6"), Current Weight: 277 lbs.

So for the author of the blog, she had problems at 352 lbs that she doesn't admit at 277 lbs. I am guessing the girl in the image above is at least 350 lbs. She also mentions all of the sweat from moving around an obese body, and the greasy hair, and not being able to shave her legs. It's an interesting read.

Short answer, it depends on how fat you are, but for the morbidly obese not really. All fat people begin to develop an odor of fatness - it's from the sweat of moving around that weight all the time. I speculate that between the folds of fat it's like an odor factory. That's why fatties try to cover it up with perfume.

Quote: (03-08-2012 05:01 PM)houston Wrote:  

Timoteo - would you say the less a girl brings to the table, the longer her checklist is? Generally speaking.

Now that you mention it, it's true. Funny how hot girls don't really have a checklist. Sure they want a cool guy, and may even have a specific 'type,' but they don't start making up checklists.

Seems like checklists are a way for an ugly girl to make herself feel high value - "If I weren't hot shit, how could I get away with having so many demands? Clearly I'm hot stuff." "Or How can I be so easy if I'm so selective?" And if she does manage to find a man who fits the list, she can try telling herself that he is indeed high value, when he may just be a loser who fits the bill anyhow.

I like the idea of the thread. However I literally just almost puked up my sushi dinner when I saw those first pics.

Quote: (03-08-2012 05:01 PM)houston Wrote:  

That's a great question. I'd have to say no, because women all have their own justifications for that long list. More attractive women believe they bring more to the table simply because they're attractive and more desired for that reason. But in reality, outside of her looks she may not be bringing any more to the table than a considerably less attractive woman. The woman with poorer looks/greater baggage is more delusional, but the attractive chick with baggage also over-values herself. As men we'd all prefer to be with a more attractive woman, but she doesn't necessarily add value to your life.

"I speculate that between the folds of fat it's like an odor factory. That's why fatties try to cover it up with perfume."

This is the problem right here. The folds, some of which are on their backs and can't be reached. There may be folds in the front that they aren't strong enough to lift up and get under. There may be organisms growing in those folds. They'd need to submerge in a small swimming pool-sized bathtub, so the fat would float up, and they could hopefully get underneath everything they needed to, or at least some soapy water could get in some of the other places they couldn't reach.

Many years ago there was a lawyer that I knew that was extremely heavy, and had a number of health problems as a result. He had to have hernia surgery, and what was expected to be a routine operation ran a couple of hours longer, because they didn't anticipate the fat they would have to move out of the way and hold in place to perform the surgery. It was physically taxing for the surgeons. He actually almost died on the table. For a hernia. This same guy had open heart surgery the same week his son was born. He was laying on a table with his chest open on Tuesday, and his kid was born on Friday. I went to the Bris for the kid, and he unbuttons his shirt to show me the fresh scar down the middle of his chest. All of that finally motivated him to get himself right.

First one I clicked....

About Me
Hello my name is Sarah and I am an outgoing person who loves my family and friends. I am honest and blunt, sometimes that pisses people off but I rather be up front then hide things. I like the beach, movies, surfing, playing volleyball with friends, and love to play pool. I am a future accountant but work in the serving industry as of now. I love all types of music, I am not picky. I love to cook so I am looking for someone to share some dinner with me, have fun, and that gets along with my friends. I live with roommates who happen to be a couple, and I love them to death! They have a cat but I am trying to convince them to let a dog in the house [Image: smile.gif]. I am a little sarcastic and my friends say I bring the fun. Message me with seriousness and I will get back to you. Please have a serious attitude, do not say how hott or sexy i am when first writing me i will delete u! Sorry but those words r for someone u meet at a bar not on a dating site. Oh n this my sound weird but i get it all the time: DO NOT, for the love of god, think in any way shape or form that i am just a piece of ass, u wont get far. I want a gentilman who will respect me and treat me w respect when talking to me. I believe if u give respect u earn it in return! I appreciate honesty and commitment. If u r just looking to hook up, ur wasting ur time! Just an FYI [Image: smile.gif] as I said earlier I'm blunt, n there's a little taste of it. If u r seriously interested in me message me. Thanx for reading [Image: tongue.gif]

Ps when u do message me don't just say hey what's up.. B different then most guys make me remember u, bc I have a horrible memory with meeting people ( unless they impress me)

First Date
Hmmm I would have to say something different. NOT THE MOVIES! Not a great conversation starter or holder.. Um dinner is nice sure but I wanna c if u can keep up w me. Take me somewhere fun. Examples go carts mini golf bunggie jumping roller coasters water park I wanna have fun n that's my life.. I act like a kid but am serious at times when needed [Image: smile.gif]

"Serving Industry" Ha! The waitress wants to go bungee!

Quote:Quote:

On account of the rainy weather, the reception was held under her skirt.

It amazes me how fat people can delude themselves into thinking they are "healthy". Yeah, they are about as healthy as a family-sized bag of Doritos.

I think if she lost 200 pounds, she would be pretty. Also, in the wedding pic, what is that lump below her quads? Is that shin fat [Image: icon_surprised.gif] or her knee or what? I've never seen such proportions before.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Posted this yesterday on another thread. Started IMing a chick, decent face, and only looked at her pics after I started messaging her:

[Image: attachment.jpg5177]

[Image: lol.gif] wow.

[Image: attachment.jpg5224]

This is the kind of bitch that would get pregnant, carry the kid 9 months, and wouldn't know it until the baby's head came out. When her water broke she'd just think she peed herself, and she'd probably mistake labor pains for cramps or a stomach ache.

Quote: (03-08-2012 08:56 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

This is the kind of bitch that would get pregnant, carry the kid 9 months, and you wouldn't ever notice that she is pregnant

Fixed it for you.