Roosh V Forum
My forum pussy timeshare idea - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: My forum pussy timeshare idea (/thread-10752.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

My forum pussy timeshare idea - el mechanico - 03-01-2012

Here's a couple Ariel pics
[attachment=5007]
[attachment=5008]

I'll find some of St. Pete here..
[attachment=5009]

My forum pussy timeshare idea - AntiTrace - 03-01-2012

Mech - loving the idea but the scope needs to be defined more.

Are we talking about starting a simple dive bar where we can hang out and bang?
The beginning of a global franchise catering o the international playboy lifestyle? (my favorite)
A Member hangout - along the lines of Project Hollywood?

I just put a business model template up on google docs. PM me your email and I can add you, and anyone else willing, access to it. It a simple template that can be modified as needed once the idea comes to shape more

Funds - Check.
Motivation - Check
Experience - Check
Knowledge - Check.

Everything we need to do it, we have right here on roosh.

My forum pussy timeshare idea - drymarro - 03-01-2012

Quote: (03-01-2012 01:44 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Mech - loving the idea but the scope needs to be defined more.

Are we talking about starting a simple dive bar where we can hang out and bang?
The beginning of a global franchise catering o the international playboy lifestyle? (my favorite)
A Member hangout - along the lines of Project Hollywood?

I just put a business model template up on google docs. PM me your email and I can add you, and anyone else willing, access to it. It a simple template that can be modified as needed once the idea comes to shape more

Funds - Check.
Motivation - Check
Experience - Check
Knowledge - Check.

Everything we need to do it, we have right here on roosh.

I'm down. As I mentioned before, I can help with marketing and I'd be down to have it as a business but it'd be dope if it'd just become a place for forum members to drop by and swoop.

Ok. what's the count so far and how many members do you think this will take to make work without mass confusion?
[attachment=5010]

My forum pussy timeshare idea - Screwston - 03-01-2012

How much money is needed from every member mechanico?

Quote: (03-01-2012 03:38 PM)houston Wrote:  

I don't know yet. Depends on how many we have and what the costs are. I found a 750 sq ft place on the beach today for 1500. St Pete is cheaper.

I will spend more time crunching numbers when the interest is there.

Quote: (03-01-2012 03:38 PM)houston Wrote:  

I started writing up a financing plan on the google doc but I think we can have shares worth $25 each. There would be different thresholds and different privileges for each of the thresholds, per say.
This is all WIP so not clean-cut. Pm AntiTrace to get added to the google doc.
I can start up a forum for the business as soon as I see we have real interest.

Mech - how about a data sheet of places you can find in the area that based on your experience and intel you think would viable options.

we could then break down initial start-up costs and work on other aspects such as insurance quotes, licensing fees, etc. Get at least a ball-park figure.

My forum pussy timeshare idea - Screwston - 03-01-2012

So how will this work? We all put money in and are free to stop by any time of the year?

Quote: (03-01-2012 03:55 PM)houston Wrote:  

So how will this work? We all put money in and are free to stop by any time of the year?

This is a WIP so feel free to constructively criticize. I wrote this up in like 20 minutes)

$25(1 share) Free drink/day for 1 week in a 365 day period.
$100(4 shares) 2 free drinks/day for 14 days in a 365 day period.
$250(10 shares) 3 free drinks/day for 18 days/year and can crash 3 times in each year.
$500(20 shares) Private area access and can crash 5 times a year.(2-3 drinks free 14 days/year)
$1000(40 shares)Private area access and can crash at the apartment 10 days a year) (3-5 drinks free 14 days a year)
$2500(100 shares)Private area access and can crash at the apartment for a whole month(4-6 drinks free for 28 days/year)
$5000(200 shares)
$10000(400 shares)

Members running the business will get paid a wage agreed upon by the board.(This includes Management, Marketing, Finance,etc.)

And of course, in the future when we turn a nice profit and we decide to give dividends you get paid.

Quote: (03-01-2012 03:50 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Mech - how about a data sheet of places you can find in the area that based on your experience and intel you think would viable options.

we could then break down initial start-up costs and work on other aspects such as insurance quotes, licensing fees, etc. Get at least a ball-park figure.
You mean empty places for rent or comparing existing bars? I need to pound the pavement and shake it up down there this weekend. I found two places on Craigslist. One is very close to the beach and the other a little further but it's a existing bar.

There's no cover charge to get into bars here.

My forum pussy timeshare idea - MrXY - 03-01-2012

I'd be willing to invest a modest sum( 1k to 2k) into a realistic plan with actual quoted costs.

I live a few hours away and could drive down to help a few days a month with start up and operation

My thinking is costs should be kept as low as possible and we should be willing to trade some profit margin for higher volume- lots of customers = lots of chicks

I would view this as first and foremost a honeypot to attract punnani- if we broke even that would be great.

Quote: (03-01-2012 04:02 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (03-01-2012 03:50 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

You mean empty places for rent or comparing existing bars? I need to pound the pavement and shake it up down there this weekend. I found two places on Craigslist. One is very close to the beach and the other a little further but it's a existing bar.

There's no cover charge to get into bars here.

Mainly empty places for rent/turnkey business for sale. Something so we can start to gauge start-up costs.

Possibly one for competition too.

My forum pussy timeshare idea - Chad Daring - 03-01-2012

Alright then. I'll start putting together a business plan and come up with a solid number for necessary start-up capital.

My forum pussy timeshare idea - Minksy - 03-01-2012

I like where this is going.

My forum pussy timeshare idea - muc - 03-02-2012

When I was living in Japan a mexican friend bought a nightclub with an american guy. It was in the redlight district and started to get busy around midnight and ran until the morning. I don't know what happened, because the place seemed to be running well, but after six months they closed shop. Probably the calculation did not work out as expected.

Anyway, I had the opportunity to dj and sell drinks on two or three occasions and it was a ton of fun, so go for it. [Image: smile.gif]

(But be careful whom you hire, or you'll have drug and or police problems soon.)

My forum pussy timeshare idea - Laner - 03-02-2012

Quote:Quote:

When I was living in Japan a mexican friend bought a nightclub with an american guy. It was in the redlight district and started to get busy around midnight and ran until the morning. I don't know what happened, because the place seemed to be running well, but after six months they closed shop. Probably the calculation did not work out as expected.

Yakuza. You need at least one partner to be Japanese and have connections if you want anything more than a "bar", ie. nightclub. Especially if its Kabukicho, man that place is (was) ground zero for the Yakuza.

My forum pussy timeshare idea - el mechanico - 03-02-2012

Here's the link for the beer licence. I cant make head or tails about what the actual cost is..
http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/abt/faq.html

My forum pussy timeshare idea - AntiTrace - 03-02-2012

looks like:

Quota
8COP / 7COP / 6COP / 5COP / 4COP
(depending on county population) 565.02(1)(b-f)
Beer, Wine, and Liquor; sale by the drink for consumption on premises
and package sales in sealed containers.

(http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/abt..._types.pdf) source

that would give us a classification of 4COP for Pinellas country for St. Pete.
4COP = 1820 full year/910 half year
or $151.67 a month

(http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/abt..._chart.pdf) source

My forum pussy timeshare idea - portofmanteau - 03-02-2012

Haven't checked in in a while... But this idea looks like a really fun project. I'm interested, and would be down to fly in to set up the cameras/online access etc. The idea of massive fishtanks is great, any idea of how much that would cost/how much of a pain in the ass it would be?

My forum pussy timeshare idea - el mechanico - 03-02-2012

Quote: (03-02-2012 07:50 PM)portofmanteau Wrote:  

Haven't checked in in a while... But this idea looks like a really fun project. I'm interested, and would be down to fly in to set up the cameras/online access etc. The idea of massive fishtanks is great, any idea of how much that would cost/how much of a pain in the ass it would be?
I know all about that and yes a pain in the ass.

My forum pussy timeshare idea - cibo - 03-02-2012

My contract just ended with my former company. I would like to help out a bit. I'm a market researcher/biz analyst so maybe I can help out with some market sizing/modeling, customer insights or what not if it hasn't already been done.

My forum pussy timeshare idea - snoop - 03-03-2012

Quote: (02-25-2012 08:05 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (02-25-2012 04:58 PM)snoop Wrote:  

Without the breakdown it sounds like the same business plan 95% of college kids come up with...

Buy Bar + ? = get laid

There are two types of people who get into the bar business - those who want to have some fun while getting a tax write off, and those delusional enough to think they're going to make a profit.

The bar business is horrible. If you're looking to invest in something, get in a Vanguard fund or buy a rental property. The bar business is a horrible investment.

But if you're a little older, pulling running conventional game is a little harder/you're busy, and you have a little cash...It starts to make sense.

There's a 100% chance I'll be in the bar business later in life.

If you're a young guy looking to invest in a bar, I'd advise against it.

yeah, I wouldn't look at something like this a way to make a big profit, and I get the idea that it isn't the primary goal, but I would think you would also want to insulate against losses and get to the break even point, or at least close to it.

Breaking down the math that way I would think would make it incredibly easy to find investors willing to put larger amounts into an idea like this, keeping the ownership group smaller and easier to manage and schedule.

My forum pussy timeshare idea - MikeCF - 03-03-2012

Quote: (03-03-2012 03:16 PM)snoop Wrote:  

Breaking down the math that way I would think would make it incredibly easy to find investors willing to put larger amounts into an idea like this, keeping the ownership group smaller and easier to manage and schedule.

More investors= more problems.

One guy hits a liquidity problem. He wants to borrow from the company. Then what?

The guy wants to sell his shares to someone else. Then what?

Someone is stealing from the company. Then what?

Someone thinks he puts in more time/money and should therefore get more money. Then what?

A guy gets divorced. His ex-wife wants a piece of it. Then what?

Someone sues the company. Then what?

Opening a business is not about doing spread sheets. That's why guys with MBAs go to corporations. They can't make it in the real world.

A business partner should be chosen with the same care as a spouse. Maybe greater care.

My forum pussy timeshare idea - AntiTrace - 03-03-2012

A lot of people on here are willing to help, But obviously everyone can't be an owner. Ownership should be as small as possible to avoid all the problems Mike is talking about. But people are willing to offer help just to see that the project is completed, to learn, or just to have fun.

Basecamp is a good online service that can help organize something like this. It isn't a free service, but they do have a free program but it is limited in terms of numbers of projects that can be supported.