Roosh V Forum
DNC Leak thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: DNC Leak thread (/thread-57198.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

DNC Leak thread - El Chinito loco - 07-23-2016

Quote: (07-23-2016 09:23 PM)Liberty Sea Wrote:  

#BernieMustDisavow is trending on twitter. Seems like twitter staff ignored this one. Let's go help it trend, and don't forget include the suppressed #DNCLeaks tag to spread awareness.

It's looking very unlikely. Bernie Sanders isn't even acknowledging the leaks at all. If he pulls out a surprise disavowment that will be amazing.

However, my feeling about Sanders is he's always been a sheister. His beastly wife is also a sheister who cuts sketchy deals which bankrupted a university. Birds of a feather etc..

I really hope i'm wrong about Bernie and he has some integrity but everything i've read about him says he doesn't really have any backbone.

He was probably way more successful than he expected he would be from the growing anti-establishment feelings on the left. However, based on the fact that all the donor money just evaporated or went into Hillary's coffers shows he has no loyalty to anyone except the party at the end of the day.

DNC Leak thread - philosophical_recovery - 07-23-2016

Quote: (07-23-2016 10:30 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Quote: (07-23-2016 09:23 PM)Liberty Sea Wrote:  

#BernieMustDisavow is trending on twitter. Seems like twitter staff ignored this one. Let's go help it trend, and don't forget include the suppressed #DNCLeaks tag to spread awareness.

It's looking very unlikely. Bernie Sanders isn't even acknowledging the leaks at all. If he pulls out a surprise disavowment that will be amazing.

However, my feeling about Sanders is he's always been a sheister. His beastly wife is also a sheister who cuts sketchy deals which bankrupted a university. Birds of a feather etc..

I really hope i'm wrong about Bernie and he has some integrity but everything i've read about him says he doesn't really have any backbone.

He was probably way more successful than he expected he would be from the growing anti-establishment feelings on the left. However, based on the fact that all the donor money just evaporated or went into Hillary's coffers shows he has no loyalty to anyone except the party at the end of the day.

If he had any balls or honor to speak out against the Clintons, now is the time.

A lot of eyes on this. If they're threatening his life (which is not unlikely), it's going to be too obvious for an "accident".

However, I also think that they people in DC are probably trying to keep a nationwide riot off their hands. With people happy to cap cops, they wouldn't exactly be loathe to pop off some DC types.

The pressure is building.

Quick edit:

They might have some dirt on Sanders that they're holding over him. Would not be surprised.

DNC Leak thread - weambulance - 07-23-2016

[Image: 635752803163817133-1470404491_13-bernie-...352.2x.jpg]

Not holding my breath on the "Bernie finds his balls" angle.

His anemic run against Hillary had me thinking he was just controlled opposition, but that seems less likely now that these emails are out. It seems he's just a fucking pussy.

DNC Leak thread - Nineteen84 - 07-23-2016

[Image: attachment.jpg32783]   

DNC Leak thread - Bear Hands - 07-23-2016

The DNC gets their panties in a bunch about possible Russian influence, but Saudi and Israeli influence are just fine.

DNC Leak thread - Latinopan - 07-23-2016

Quote: (07-23-2016 09:42 PM)Liberty Sea Wrote:  

[Image: g6k7xHl.png]

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Don Jr must be a forum member.

----------------

Something I notice about Hillary young supporter, they always look uncomfortable when some youtuber engage them into debate, they always look like they don't to be there, reading the emails tells me why, they are interns doing for credits, they don't really want t be there.

DNC Leak thread - Jaydublin - 07-23-2016

Can anybody give input on how big this leak really is? I always think this shit is the last straw then nothing happens.

DNC Leak thread - TravelerKai - 07-23-2016

Apparently the Washington examiner is tweeting that Wasserman just got stripped of her speaking spots at the. DNC convention.

Goes back to what I said before about pressure and if they were smart try to put a lid on things before it gets wild on Monday.

DNC Leak thread - Jaydublin - 07-23-2016

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=x...archresult

Apparently this is a group of trump donors.

DNC Leak thread - TravelerKai - 07-23-2016

Add Reuters to the list of media outlets working with the DNC. That's as bad as the AP doing the same.

DNC Leak thread - spokepoker - 07-24-2016

The Hillary movie youtube thing posted last page is set to private.
I use flashgot firefox plugin for downloading off of youtube, it also captures almost every other kind of streaming media, like, I used it to grab that cam facebook footage of the Turkey coup, when they were showing the people mowed down by 50cal. I also use it to capture movies and tv shows from streaming sites, since those don't get tracked like torrents.

DNC Leak thread - Nineteen84 - 07-24-2016

[Image: attachment.jpg32786]   

Would the #DNCLeaks be admitted to use for the lawsuit? They filed that about a month ago.

DNC Leak thread - MMX2010 - 07-24-2016

Just finished watching Clinton Cash, and I think the production values and the argument it makes are damning.

The last part of it said Hillary deliberately sold 20% of future American uranium production to Mr. Putin, making the "Russia is behind DNCLeaks!" a laughable defense.

DNC Leak thread - Samseau - 07-24-2016

I think Trump is going to have a field day with the Russian bullshit.

DNC Leak thread - porscheguy - 07-24-2016

It doesn't matter if Russia is behind the leak or not.

DNC Leak thread - eradicator - 07-24-2016

That lawsuit against DWS is from a month ago and it went nowhere.

The only way this leak would lead to anything, I would think, would be if the Donald pieced together some of the emails into a series of attack ads and actually paid to get them on TV. He is very active on twitter, sure, but how many voters actually follow twitter? I am guessing 5% and that is being generous.

It would be brutal to pay for ads on network TV during the Democrat's convention next week, but he is too cheap to do that I fear, but I could be wrong.

Quote: (07-24-2016 12:44 AM)porscheguy Wrote:  

It doesn't matter if Russia is behind the leak or not.

Well no duh, and they know that, but that's not going to stop them from trying to use it as a distraction.
What I wouldn't give to see their emails now.

DNC Leak thread - CynicalContrarian - 07-24-2016

Also, good strategy on the part of Wikileaks to separate the content into several parts.
Rather than this whole situation being washed over by the 24/7 news cycle; the hits will hit every few days / every week.

If the next Wikileaks release is timed to Hilldog's big speech... [Image: lol.gif]

DNC Leak thread - 911 - 07-24-2016

Quote: (07-24-2016 12:17 AM)MMX2010 Wrote:  

Just finished watching Clinton Cash, and I think the production values and the argument it makes are damning.

The last part of it said Hillary deliberately sold 20% of future American uranium production to Mr. Putin, making the "Russia is behind DNCLeaks!" a laughable defense.

It's much better than the Dinesh D'Souza flick, which seems stuck in tea party-era argumentation (one party bad other party good dated blue pill dialectic), made with hyperbolic production values. It's terrible on a strategic level, because it won't make a dent into the target audience (Dems and Indeps), it's just preaching to the core.

Clinton Cash is very good because it's fairly straightforward, consistent and builds its linear narrative based on simple facts that are difficult to refute.

What EVERYBODY needs to see, for a deeper amd more accurate picture of the Clintons, are the older docs from the 90s, which focus on their cocaine importing, money laundering days running the banana republic of Arkansas.

Those two docs, for starts:

DNC Leak thread - Vienna - 07-24-2016

Full Clinton Cash documentary on Youtube.

Hurry and watch before it disappears!

DNC Leak thread - Going strong - 07-24-2016

Quote: (07-23-2016 10:52 PM)weambulance Wrote:  

[Image: 635752803163817133-1470404491_13-bernie-...352.2x.jpg]

Not holding my breath on the "Bernie finds his balls" angle.

His anemic run against Hillary had me thinking he was just controlled opposition, but that seems less likely now that these emails are out. It seems he's just a fucking pussy.

he's just a fucking pussy: gee, who would have thought... An old Western white-collar weak SJW commie, turns out to be a total pussy? I'm jack's complete...

DNC Leak thread - Enigma - 07-24-2016

Quote: (07-24-2016 03:02 AM)DarianFrey Wrote:  

Full Clinton Cash documentary on Youtube.

Hurry and watch before it disappears!

Guys, just in case it's not already obvious, please don't download movies from Google Drive (the link in that video's description).

Anyone who uploads to a service that requires people to sign in with their Gmail account to download is either a shill or a complete and utter moron, considering there are dozens of file sharing sites that allow anonymous downloading.

DNC Leak thread - Handsome Creepy Eel - 07-24-2016

Just use http://keepvid.com/ to grab it!

DNC Leak thread - britchard - 07-24-2016

Not a peep on the leaks this side of the pond, and we're the country that follows American politics most closely after Canada and Mexico.