rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DNC Leak thread

DNC Leak thread

From Wikileaks:

Quote:Quote:

Today, Friday 22 July 2016 at 10:30am EDT, WikiLeaks releases 19,252 emails and 8,034 attachments from the top of the US Democratic National Committee -- part one of our new Hillary Leaks series. The leaks come from the accounts of seven key figures in the DNC: Communications Director Luis Miranda (10770 emails), National Finance Director Jordon Kaplan (3797 emails), Finance Chief of Staff Scott Comer (3095 emails), Finanace Director of Data & Strategic Initiatives Daniel Parrish (1472 emails), Finance Director Allen Zachary (1611 emails), Senior Advisor Andrew Wright (938 emails) and Northern California Finance Director Robert (Erik) Stowe (751 emails). The emails cover the period from January last year until 25 May this year.

Link to search emails:

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/

There's some really damning things, showing how they coordinated with NBC and CNN, plots to trash Bernie and much more.

This is going to enrage Bernie supporters especially, and the HAG will take a hit. Trump will have a field day with this. Very very bad for the HAG. The challenge
will be getting this information out to the masses, as obviously CNN and NBC
aren't going to report on their own corruption.

Here's DNC planning with Jake Tapper staff

[Image: Cn_0tfFWAAEhjy6.jpg]

[Image: Cn_0vtQWAAAXrRH.jpg]

Americans are dreamers too

DNC Leak thread

Headline spin from progressive media

"WikiLeaks fights The Man by, er, publishing ordinary people's personal information"

"WikiLeaks Just Published Tons of Credit Card and Social Security Numbers"

DNC Leak thread

DNC Plotting against Bernie

[Image: Cn_1ZnJUkAArnEK.jpg]

DNC Leak thread

How did DWS know that Comey's investigation would end around this time, back in April?

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8351

RE: FNS 4-24-16

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2016-04-24 11:54 Subject: RE: FNS 4-24-16

Panel on Dems path forward * HRC ran through June in 2008, but right about this point she started to back off Obama attacks, Sanders isn't really. o We'll see what happens after Tues, Sanders will probably lose big in PA o He's doing damage by hitting her on trust, honesty, authenticity, judgment * What is Sanders going to do to get his supporters on board? Dem party planks taking on Wall St, oil/gas o There will be negotiations, but Clinton people will have much more leverage * HRC will go into gen election has vulnerable candidate o Dems don't even pay attention to email story o Clinton Foundation quid-pro-quo worries are lingering, will be exploited in general * Move to the left on illegal immigration, tougher for Hillary? o Yes, Super PAC paying young voters to push back online on Sanders supporters o She's forced to continue to appeal to young liberals as opposed to pivoting back to center From: Brinster, Jeremy Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2016 9:43 AM To: Comm_D Subject: RE: FNS 4-24-16 HRC private email section got a little harry, I didn't catch everything DWS interview * Given that HRC seems to have path to nomination, does Sanders need to tone down attacks / unify party o I actually have been very proud of both candidates, seen at debates, discussions on trail, substance / commitment to laying out vision to move country forward, particularly compared to circus on other side * If you could answer my question- o I'm about to. I need to preface it for a moment, they've done a great job. I've cautioned over last few weeks, made it clear that rhetoric of candidates needs to be such that doesn't make it harder for party to reunify, but in the final stretch of the campaign it could get more intense * Plays Sanders clip on differences with HRC on trade, super pacs. Is that helpful to electing a Dem president? o When you look at other side of the aisle, toto pulling back curtain on the wizard, showing Trump is a faker running for POTUS, he has been most extreme, misogynistic candidate put forward by any party. It pales in comparison. * But the fact is Sanders talks repeatedly about HRC taking millions from Wall St, not standing up to them, drug companies, fossil fuels-is that helpful? o I'm glad to deal with my own party, but it has to deal with frame in which campaign is playing out o Most of our candidates are focused on achieving same goal, if either is president, they would build on Obama's success o Both candidates have talked about making sure success reaches the middle class * But Sanders talking about HRC being a corporate sellout? o Because I think we have two candidates focused on building on success rather than bringing us backward to failed policies, even sharp differences pale in comparison o We had a much more divisive primary, arguably, in 2008, Obama won and chose HRC as SecState, I was an HRC supporter until the last day in '08, and Obama chose me as DNC chair, so I don't think it's hard to reunify * Sanders driving up HRC's unfavorable. Trump's are worse, but he may not be nominee o Some GOPers hope that Trump won't be nominee, with good reason o Exit polls show 7 in 10 Dems energized by primary, less than 40% of Republicans say the same thing * Turnout gap, Republicans have 5 m vote edge o HRC has had 10.6 m people vote for her, Sanders 7.1 m people, more votes than Trump for HRC and Sanders has more than Cruz/Kasich o Far more support and energy on our side o We are continuing to head toward a unified effort when our primary is over * You've dismissed the idea that HRC could face legal troubles over her private server, how do you know that? o I'm simply confident that as investigation moves forward, HRC has made clear and many within the government has made clear that she acted legally o Former secretaries of state have used private email * FBI has had dozens of agents working on this for month, Comey said it can go past July o I'm not commenting one way or another o HRC has released 55,000 pages of email, more transparent in terms of conversations than any presidential candidate o John Kerry, Condi Rice, Collin Powell, all used private email * But not 30,000 emails... o I'm not counting o Voters looking at candidates who will give them a fair shot at success, not focused on distractions like this o Trump wants to ban Muslims, etc From: Brinster, Jeremy Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2016 9:28 AM To: Comm_D Subject: RE: FNS 4-24-16 Panel * Not only handlers are trying to change Donald's image, Trump is saying himself he needs to change, but he can't let voters who want entertainment down. He wants to have it both ways * Trump can't be elected with these unfavorables, but HRC also has very high unfavorables, so it makes you a little less confident in saying no way Trump gets elected * Federalist guy: There are fewer transgender Americans than registered sex offenders, and that's what people are worried about, concern men will sneak into women's bathrooms. Trump is to the left of HRC on transgender issues, suggested again that Cruz isn't eligible to be president * Politifact has said there is no evidence of people arrested for taking advantage of trans protections to commit crimes * Juan Williams: solution in search of a problem, gay rights wedge issue (it worked in '04) * Is there a shift, GOP coming around to Trump as the nominee? Yes, people now expect that to happen. From: Brinster, Jeremy Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2016 9:15 AM To: Comm_D Subject: RE: FNS 4-24-16 Nothing real interesting on Trump being more presidential. Says multiple times there will be no second ballot at the convention and that is why the campaign isn't focused on stealing state delegates like Cruz is Paul Manafort interview * You met with RNC to reassure them, said Trump has been playing a part. He's been campaigning for 10 monhs and we haven't seen real man? o That was about what settings he's been. You've seen real Trump in campaign mode o RNC has a different mode-wants to know if Trump is going to be giving policy speeches, etc, which he will * But it does sound like spin, doesn't seem like you were talking about rallies vs speeches o But that is what I was saying, it's been distorted o Trump has been saying when I'm at rallies, I want to show you who I am in this environment, when I'm giving policy speeches, I'm giving policy speeches * Cruz has said Trump the Conservative is just a show, trying to fool gullible voters o Well there's the liar, not Trump o He's got to change to conversation, narrative, because he's had the nomination eliminated for him o Cruz made this up from whole cloth, trump never said he isn't building a wall o Cruz is going to lose all five Tues states, come in third in most o Like with Carson and Rubio, Cruz just makes things up * Cruz had a good weekend-one of your jobs is to get delegates committed, Cruz won a lot of their support, 65-2 for you o You've been around a long time Chris, the only vote that matters is the vote cast when the roll is called. Cruz won 0 delegates for that vote yesterday o Other problems happened before I was involved o Cruz is bending to rules, in Maine the governor put together a slate based on primary results, Cruz broke the deal, didn't care about local officials, steamrolled it. That's not the trump approach o We're running a campaign to win folks on first ballot, and we are o What Cruz is doing is hurting the party. There will be no second ballot. * You became a lobbyist after Reagan white house, you have controversial clients (foreign dictators), your firm were called torturer's lobby o I was representing the administration's chosen groups in Philippines, other countries * Not Yanukovich o I worked with Europeans to bring Ukraine into Europe, role I played was to help that happen * Cruz calls yours a lobbyist campaign o The people he's talking about haven't been lobbying for 10-20 years * His point is that Trump's anti-establishment outsider status is no longer valid o I'm not running, Trump is, Trump is clearly an outsider, and he's established that o Cruz is trying to say the process, voting, doesn't matter o He wants to destroy the party and see who can pick up the pieces on the 2nd, 3rd ballot o We're trying to work with Mitch McConnell in KY to put together a unity slate o We're working with party officials, we didn't want to go into a state in be disruptive, as Cruz did o We want to make sure people who Trump hasn't been exposed to know we're going to work with them * Trump said transgender people can use whatever bathroom they want (it would be discriminatory, expensive), but then Trump said it was state's rights. What does he think about NC law o He thinks what he said, that it's a states' rights issues o It's not a reversal * But 12 hours before he said leave it the way it is, no real problem there o Trump said what his personal opinion was, and then he said how he would handle it, called it state's rights issue * Trump foreign policy speech using teleprompters, are you trying to drag him kicking to be more presidential o It's not a new campaign, it's an expanded campaign o Trump had to establish legitimacy, win primaries, become presumptive nominee, all of which he did, now he's in next phase From: Brinster, Jeremy Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2016 9:02 AM To: Comm_D Subject: FNS 4-24-16 Opens with Trump re-brand

[Image: its-a-conspiracy.jpg]

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

DNC Leak thread

DNC devising a plan to make it seem as if Bernie was just disorganized and cover up their plot against him

[Image: Screen-Shot-2016-07-22-at-12.36.06-PM-1000x871.png]

DNC Leak thread

[Image: LvVJNFn.png]

DNC Leak thread

@wikileaks 35s

#DNCLeaks: "Yes, Super PAC paying young voters to push back online on Sanders supporters"

https://t.co/qwCck0nGdH

@wikileaks 29m

#DNCLeaks: Clinton campaign arranged call with editor to try and squash Victory Funds money laundering story

https://t.co/4ji0sNYxFD

@wikileaks 2h

#DNCLeaks: plot to smear @realDonaldTrump by planting fake ads for hot women in Craigslist

https://t.co/pePOdxjWDE

@wikileaks 5h

#DNCLeaks: DNC plotted to expose Bernie Sanders as an atheist

https://t.co/RytNnJyNCD

@wikileaks 2h

#DNCLeaks: "Politico reporter made secret 'agreement' to send an advanced copy of Hillary Clinton story to DNC"

https://t.co/OJtKSlOyJF

DNC Leak thread

I don't know whether to put this here or the eating booty thread.

To: [email protected]
Date: 2016-05-06 15:43
Subject: tiny suggestion

Eat my butt

Karina Marquez
South, Mid-Atlantic and Midwest
Democratic National Committee
202.488.5018<tel:202.488.5018> | [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>

Ehh, WBWMTH (would bang wearing my Trump hat)

[Image: 2cb86bb.jpg]

DNC Leak thread

WB but I don't eat booty. WNEB would not eat booty

DNC Leak thread

This might explain some of the emails from Clinton and her staff. They read alot of politico back and forth and commented on it. Tsk Tsk.

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

DNC Leak thread

This is just the beginning, what a shit storm.

Now that it's released they'll have to address this.

If they don't, Trump sure as hell is, you know his team is sifting through these emails right now.

DNC Leak thread

This one was hilarious:

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5013

"Fuck off Pablo"

DNC Leak thread

I took a quick look over at the Bernie Reddit discussion threads. They are referring to the collaborating journalists as presstitutes.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

DNC Leak thread

Check out this spreadsheet with donations and the financing

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=B...archresult

DNC Leak thread

Here's another goodie:

The DNC's counter convention "plan" for the RNC:

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9614

Below is a snippet

Ideas:
* Host a Democratic Happy Hour: need a break from the racism and the misogyny? Come join the Democrats at a Happy Hour.
* Host Breakfast and serve Bailey’s and cereal
* Flyers or missing persons folder for Republicans who aren’t there * Hand out masquerade masks for people who don’t want to be seen at the convention
* Stage a Jerry Springer show
* Meet with the hotel trades, SEIU, and Fight for 15 about staging a strike * Get liberal musicians involved (especially those from Ohio)
* Host a concert that contrasts the GOP, such as Concert for Harmony, Unity, or Diversity
* Utilize xAd for snapchat filters
* Host a fake president’s panel: where presidents in movies gather and show they are more qualified than Trump to be president
* Engage local radio
* Have a unity conference with Sanders surrogates (See if ODP will host) * Hand out barf bags
* Host a Happy Hour/Safe space for women to get away from the GOP’s sexism and misogyny
* Use billboards or airport advertisements
* Hold signs in airports about Trump as people exit planes for free advertising
* Get Ohio athletes involved To do beforehand:
* Host a meeting with Ohio representatives at DNC to discuss plan
* Reach out to David Wilhelm (Mark)
* Brainstorm with Marketing Dept. over Trump
* Reach out to advocacy groups (women, afam, etc) to see who will have a presence
* See if we can use university spaces in Cleveland

DNC Leak thread

I hope there is some gold in there. Something showing Hillary and the DNC conspiring to destroy Bernie is good but I want to see something that will burn her.

Anybody know how wikileaks got these emails?

DNC Leak thread

What awful people.

Take care of those titties for me.

DNC Leak thread

"* Have a unity conference with Sanders surrogates (See if ODP will host) * Hand out barf bags "

Does this mean what I think it means? What an embarrassment for Bernie. We knew he was being used but damn.

DNC Leak thread

It's possible the collusion with Reporters might be as bad as, maybe worse than Gamergate.

If next week's releases have more of that, things could get very interesting.

DNC Leak thread

Is there a way to download the whole dump?

They're talking about this on Fox right now. It's making mainstream coverage. Don Jr. is all over it. Expect to see Mike Pence and Donald Trump go balls to the wall with it.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

DNC Leak thread

[Image: CoAFk7LUEAAwK0d.jpg:small]

Ignorant? Poor HRC supporters getting blindsided.
[Image: Cn_3KDJWYAETMud.jpg:small]

[Image: CoAcmOdUkAAvsLe.jpg:small]

DNC Leak thread

I looked up some of these people on twitter and their tweets are just wall to wall fabrication.

What strikes me is how completely unprofessional the DNC staff sound in e-mail.

Who the hell tells people to "fuck off" and "eat my butt" in a professional work setting? Apparently DNC staffers.

They talk and act like high school kids. These really are shitty people in general and I can't imagine what it's like to work for these pieces of garbage.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz in particular is just vile. DWS functions as Hillary's personal hatchetwoman. That's what the Bernie people were saying all along.

DNC Leak thread

Quote: (07-22-2016 07:46 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

I looked up some of these people on twitter and their tweets are just wall to wall fabrication.

What strikes me is how completely unprofessional the DNC staff sound in e-mail.

Who the hell tells people to "fuck off" and "eat my butt" in a professional work setting? Apparently DNC staffers.

They talk and act like high school kids. These really are shitty people in general and I can't imagine what it's like to work for these pieces of garbage.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz in particular is just vile. DWS functions as Hillary's personal hatchetwoman. That's what the Bernie people were saying all along.

You know what bugged me?

They get to say "fuck off" or "eat my butt" in their emails, but we are not allowed to write those in our work email at where I work due to "politically correct" training courses.

Politically correct, my ass.

DNC Leak thread

Who the fuck sends their social or credit card in their work email? This is scam prevention 101 shit. I highly doubt there are that many emails with ssn or credit card info.

MSM talking out their ass again

DNC Leak thread

"Help control the narrative"? Not surprised. The DNC is guilty of manipulating the media and controlling the liberal narrative.
[Image: narrative-1024x156.jpg]

DNC is in panic mode:
[Image: KuJCh.gif]

It would be nice if the upcoming DNC Convention look like this for 4 days:
[Image: AQ1OfIu.jpg]