Roosh V Forum
The Cricket Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: The Cricket Thread (/thread-43660.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

The Cricket Thread - Genghis Khan - 03-26-2015

This is honestly looking really bad for India...haven't had a wicket in a long time now, and AUS is smacking the ball around hard

about goddamn time

Interesting to see Maxwell and Watson coming in ahead.

Muthafuck yeaaah!!!! Australia four down!

The Cricket Thread - big poppa - 03-26-2015

It will take a miracle from here. Dhoni and Rahane need a 100 partnership MINIMUM for India to get back into this.

The Cricket Thread - Slim Shady - 03-26-2015

It's going to take me a while to get over this. Too many memories of 2003.

This is more to me than just a sport. The Lakers losing to the Celtics in 2008 doesn't even compare to this.

The Cricket Thread - RawGod - 03-26-2015

Its going to be a great final! The two best teams.

The Cricket Thread - kaotic - 03-26-2015

I'm barely beginning to understand this game, but it looks fun as hell, and the fans are super into it also.

The Cricket Thread - KC4 - 03-26-2015

One think you should do is too learn how to throw the ball. It's impossible. Feels so awkward

The Cricket Thread - Altantis - 03-26-2015

This will sound like heresy from an Aussie, but it wouldn't sadden me to see the Kiwis win their first title.

They play the game the way I like it - tough, clever, attacking cricket with a lot of flair and in good spirit. This is starting to sound like a serious mancrush, but they even seem like a great bunch of blokes. With the odd exception, it's hard to say that about the Aussie and Indian players. Do it for Dan the Man Vettori!

Being that it's in Melbourne though, the Aussies should win a 5th Cup.

The Cricket Thread - big poppa - 03-28-2015

The final! Should be a cracker

The Cricket Thread - Dismal Operator - 03-28-2015

Great start for Australia, McCullum gone for a duck on the first over. Starc has been incredible this World Cup. I'd like NZ to win this, but above all I'd like to see a classic.

The Cricket Thread - big poppa - 03-28-2015

NZ look as though the pressure will be too much for them. 3/41 off 13 overs

The Cricket Thread - Lucario - 03-29-2015

New Zealand are screwed. Australia will take it home with many wickets and overs to spare.

Can't see Boult swinging it and Southee being out of form is not good for them.

Will have to be an unbelievable bowling+ fielding effort from New Zealand.

The Cricket Thread - big poppa - 03-29-2015

This one is in the bag. I was hoping for a closer match.

SA vs NZ semi was definitely the game of the tournament

The Cricket Thread - RawGod - 03-29-2015

Yes quite disappointing effort from NZ.

The Cricket Thread - Sooth - 03-29-2015

Yeah bit of a shame for NZ.

I was hoping it would at least keep me from going to bed but I don't think I'll bother staying up ha.

The Cricket Thread - zigZag - 03-29-2015

Yep Australia have this... every team has one bad game in the wc. Too bad this is it for nz

The Cricket Thread - Porfirio Rubirosa - 03-29-2015

And Australia wins by seven wickets.

The Cricket Thread - Architekt - 04-09-2015

Richy Benaud will no longer be joining us from the commentary box

The Cricket Thread - Other Barry - 04-09-2015

Architekt, I came in to mention it. Not a very marvelous day for Australian cricket.

The Cricket Thread - Slim Shady - 05-12-2015

Comments on the KP situation? What a bunch of pussies the England administration are!

If they really wanted to get better they should have appointed Alec Stewart or Michael Vaughan to the top job.

The Cricket Thread - zigZag - 05-12-2015

Quote: (05-12-2015 06:33 PM)Slim Shady Wrote:  

Comments on the KP situation? What a bunch of pussies the England administration are!

If they really wanted to get better they should have appointed Alec Stewart or Michael Vaughan to the top job.

I'm not sure if KP would help. England has a way of overhyping themselves, and then acting like the sky is falling when they don't live up to their unrealistic expectations. I don't see them winning against NZ even though NZ is depleted with the best players in the IPL right now and I don't see them beating australia.

The Cricket Thread - Dismal Operator - 05-12-2015

Quote: (05-12-2015 07:27 PM)zigZag Wrote:  

Quote: (05-12-2015 06:33 PM)Slim Shady Wrote:  

I'm not sure if KP would help. England has a way of overhyping themselves, and then acting like the sky is falling when they don't live up to their unrealistic expectations. I don't see them winning against NZ even though NZ is depleted with the best players in the IPL right now and I don't see them beating australia.

He's the best batsman in the country, of course he would help.

The best (worst) part about all of this is that the announcement came while he was in the midst of batting 355 not out, albeit against inferior opposition.

The Cricket Thread - Slim Shady - 05-12-2015

KP and Haydos both tweeted this:

KP's column in the Telegraph:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/cricket...eceit.html

#StraussLogic is trending