Roosh V Forum
Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs (/thread-41860.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - MrXY - 08-07-2015

I say " A girl I can take home to Mom" with an angel emoji.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Sourcecode - 08-07-2015

Id like to try tinder plus just for unlimited swipes.
There must be some secret to trick tinder into giving you the lowest price 1.99 a month?

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Foolsgo1d - 08-09-2015

Quote: (08-07-2015 02:37 AM)Druber Wrote:  

Off the bat, got a chick ask me: 'So what are you looking for on here?'. I told her to 'hook up'.

How would you handle these questions?

I always look on the Misc for ideas and this has come up several times. I have used the girls location to my advantage or the Netflix excuse.

When I was on it last I kept on using the 'Netflix & Chill" meme on my moments. Never had a dull moment with that one.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - The Wire - 08-09-2015

Quote: (02-04-2015 01:05 AM)N°6 Wrote:  

Does anyone use professionally taken pictures on tinder? I can see the advantages of having a few of them however, some professional pictures I have seen of women look very cheesy. Especially those of them posing in a studio with a boring background. A woman would like judge a man with a picture likes these very harshly.

Has any one hired a photographer to take pictures outside in a real life setting?

Let me chime in on this since I've been doing amateur photography for a few years.

Using cheesy headshots in a studio is probably one of the worst things you could use for a Tinder profile. The flipside is just one well crafted picture using a professional camera can net you amazing results. Any pictures using a professional camera should as a general rule be a situational photo where you are typical doing something and not posing for the camera.

I've never hired anyone but i've taken them myself using the video mode of my DSLR camera and filmed myself in a fake situation. As long as you know what your doing you can make it look like it's legit. I then take the best screenshot on my computer. It comes out looking like a slick shot since it's a screengrab from a 1920 x 1080 HD format and compressed down for the size that someone would view it on Tinder. Also helps I'm using a $800 prime lens as well on my camera.

I just uploaded a new one I did this week at the park and I've been getting over 15 matches a day(this is from a profile i've been using for 7 months) I'm also a pretty selective swiper. My OKC views and activity went through the roof as well. You still need to put in all the same work as before but you'll have a lot more activity and girls in general will be more receptive.

I would say it's worth hiring someone if you know exactly what type of picture you want and hire the right person. If you live at the beach and can get someone to take a good shot of you at sunset with a wetsuit looking out into the ocean then it's worth a shit load of money imo. I wouldn't spend a dime on some guy taking a head shot picture though with you smiling cheesy into the camera.

One more tip. I would not use more than one 'professional' photo at one time since it can easily look try hard. Just one is all you need. Most guys drop $300 on a shoot and then want to use 5 photos since they spent that money. Fill out the profile with few more with regular photos that make you look high status.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - birthday cat - 08-09-2015

I've searched the forum and found tips on setting up a fake facebook account for tinder but some things have changed with time. Here is what I've got and some questions.

IP address
Use an ip address that you don't use with your existing FB account - go to a coffee shop, use a vpn, etc. I setup a FB account from a coffee shop in SouthAmerica and had to confirm an e-mail address but not a phone number.

Friends
Tinder doesn't require 50 FB friends anymore. Some people think having a lot friends will improve Tinder results but some guys on the forum have used Tinder without needing FB friends.

To add friends go to this FB page and make a post requesting friends. You can also add friends that have made posts on the bottom left of that page.

FB will allow age changes but there is a limit on how often and how many times it can be done. For existing Tinder accounts, your age will be updated a few days after it is updated in FB.

Pictures
For privacy, use a profile picture that doesn't include your face and all other pictures to private.

Don't add any pictures that you don't want on Tinder. People have a lot of problems with Tinder using pictures that weren't selected for Tinder.

Questions
What else is needed to setup the FB account to work optimally with Tinder?
What other profile information should be updated in FB?
Suggestions for Interests and Likes?
Suggestions for privacy settings?

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - birthday cat - 08-10-2015

^^^ More info on fake FB accounts for tinder

Privacy tip for anyone who is paranoid or has had issues with FB blocking attempts to setup fake accounts - don't use your phone / whatsapp on the same IP address that you setup the fake FB account. FB owns whatsapp so in theory they could see the accounts are connected.

I found two free guides with useful information. I am not affiliated with either of these.

1) http://masculineprofiles.com/ - "Free Tinder Guide" on the right side of the page. This is from RVF forum member MasculineProfiles. He did not ask me to promote this guide but it was helpful. The guide covers how to keep pictures anonymous, what things you should Like on FB, and photos.

2) tinderseduction.com "#1 Tinder Profile Formula" which can be downloaded from this link or go to this page http://www.tinderseduction.com/tinder-pr...ile-setup/ , scroll down to the 2nd part of section 2 (How to Make Your Number of Tinder Matches EXPLODE!) and click on "#1 Tinder Profile Formula". This guide is helpful but it is mostly just a checklist for quality photos. I didn't get much else out of the tinderseduction.com website because I didn't have the patience to go through all the advertisements and links that had me going in circles.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Gmac - 08-10-2015

I sucked it up and paid to test for one month. So far only one bang but considering the lack of effort not too shabby. Currently swiping in Toronto to start on that pipeline for next weekend... 4 matches in 10 min and the talent isn't all that bad.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - coverdoc - 08-10-2015

Quote: (08-07-2015 10:47 AM)MrXY Wrote:  

Used this line today, chick instantly messages me back saying wow and asking for my phone number. Might be on to something here.

-CD

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - MrXY - 08-10-2015

Quote: (08-10-2015 07:26 PM)coverdoc Wrote:  

Quote: (08-07-2015 10:47 AM)MrXY Wrote:  

Used this line today, chick instantly messages me back saying wow and asking for my phone number. Might be on to something here.

-CD

She must not be too bright. Every girl I've used it on understood the ironic humor of saying that on a hookup site and replied "Yeah, right! Lol" or similar. It's just amplifying to pass an obvious shit test. I wouldn't bring up any intellectual topics with her.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - coverdoc - 08-11-2015

Definitely caught a flake in progress from a tinder date. Hit her with the: "We still meeting up tonight or should I look for your replacement?" It worked, she came over, stayed at bar for 30 minutes then back to my place to "watch a movie" [Image: hump.gif]

-CD

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Baltimore Bachelor - 08-16-2015

I don't know if anybody has posted about this but I'm going to go ahead and tell you guys some signs to look out for in identifying fake profiles.

1. They usually have 3 pictures
2. 95% of the time, there's no desription
3. No mutual friends.... I live in a college town and almost all the girls I see share at least a a few mutual friends with me.
4. Too good to be true- If you normally match with average looking girls and you one day get matched with a girl who looks too good to be true... most likely it is too good to be true.
5. If she messages you first and when you respond, she sends you a link to whatever the hell the link is for.

Hope this helps you guys in avoiding wasting time!

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Sleazy - 08-16-2015

I paid my 9.99 for tinder plus a week ago to cast a huge net and see what came my way. I haven't counted, but I'd guess about 110 matches in my city, (I've been travelling since then) usually I will wait for them to message me first. About 10 messaged me, 5 numbers, three dates, I bailed on two, but have a few in the pipeline. The one date I went on ended in an SNL and another spinning plate. $9.99 well spent so far if you ask me.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - FatBoy - 08-17-2015

Not sure if it has been posted before but I've found a way to get unlimited swipes, as well as swiping in any geographic location on earth without paying for Tinder Plus.

The regular Tinder gives you some twenty swipes for every 24 hour period. To work around this turn off wifi and phone data and then change your time and dates settings to the next day. Don't forget to turn off the "Detect time and date settings from network" else it won't work. You need to be able to manually adjust the date and time. Restart your phone and connect to the internet. You will now be able to swipe for a limited number of times again. Keep adjusting date and time as and when you need more swipes.

Now for swiping anywhere in the world, use this android app to spoof your GPS
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...here&hl=en

Works like a charm.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - MrXY - 08-17-2015

Have any of you guys successfully used Tinder to pipeline girls in advance when you're going to travel to a city, or just hit up girls once you get to town?

I've spoofed my location to a couple of cities I'll be traveling to in the next couple of months and have girls talking to me even though I told them I was just in their city briefly and am now back home. I'm thinking maybe I can do this in numerous cities and have girls in the kitty if I happen to be in the area in future.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - britchard - 08-17-2015

Quote: (08-17-2015 01:20 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Have any of you guys successfully used Tinder to pipeline girls in advance when you're going to travel to a city, or just hit up girls once you get to town?

I've spoofed my location to a couple of cities I'll be traveling to in the next couple of months and have girls talking to me even though I told them I was just in their city briefly and am now back home. I'm thinking maybe I can do this in numerous cities and have girls in the kitty if I happen to be in the area in future.

Most definitely. The only difficulty I can see with doing this is losing track of who's who, as in it'll be hard to remember which chicks are in which cities.

I suppose if you got their number pretty quickly, you could tell them "you'll text them when you're around", and then save their contact name in the example format: Vicky, 24, Denver, 7/10.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Iso - 08-17-2015

For pipelining, what is the ideal time to do it? 1 week before trip? 2 weeks? Month? Other

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - coverdoc - 08-18-2015

I've pipelined plenty of times with dates set up same day I land. I have a few methods I'll share, hopefully they are helpful.

1.Short term pipeline(1-3 days before arrival): spoof GPS, bitches don't like the whole tinder change location, takes away from the thrill of knowing you are there now. I usually contact them and we talk, they ask where i am staying and I pick some random area I know I'll be close to. I tell them I'm bogged down with (insert lie) but would love to see them. DO NOT tell them you are planning to arrive, they have attention spans of 2nd graders and will next you. My favorite move to keep them suckered in is to text them and say "Hey I'm at (insert local popular restaurant <-- look on google/trip advisor for one)" then ask would they like to join me, ignore message for rest of the day so don't trigger whatspp blue check bull shit, then respond later with "sorry read this late." By the time i arrive, these chicks are eager to come pick me up or meet for lunch/drinks. Many other techniques, one above is my favorite.

2.Long term pipeline(3 days-few weeks). I wouldn't recommend this at all, as most tinder chicks will lose interest if they haven't seen you after 3 days. I've done this and only met with two out of like 30 chicks I matched with and gotten numbers. If this is your only ploy, DO NOT use tinder at all. Sites like OKcupid, interpals and POF will yield higher results. Use the arriving to town line, want them to be your tour guide move. DEFINITELY utilize skype and facetime. Lie and tell the sloots you are in the same country or state so as to feel closer than you actually are. But like I stated above, wouldn't recommend this. It feels good to get all those matches but trust me most will disappear with the quickness. Show some restraint and wait until ETA within 3 days.

3.Short term(1-3 days with pick up at airport): One of my favorite techniques when I want to get my day started as soon as I land. I spoof my GPS to desired location, match with a chick and get the digits. Make her believe i'm actually in town, tell her i am leaving for a trip to (insert awesome place) and will be back on (your arrival date). Game her like usual and then suggest she picks you up from the airport. With this you will have to utilize whats app voice messages, facetime, skype and snapchat to build connection. Usually all chicks say I don't know as a first response, so I reverse bait them by saying "well nevermind you could be a crazy axe murderer." DO NOT USE the term serial killer, past experiences have shown this phrase turns girls off for some reason. After above line is used, they will then begin to validate themselves saying "maybe i am blah blah blah" (silly hamster). Ask again in a few hours next day and say you really want to see them and lunch is on you. I know i know alpha's don't buy meals, but if you were planning to take a cab anyway, no monetary lost and more gain. I have used this method at least 3 times with solid results. I think it plays on the girl's psyche making them think they have an international foreigner flying in just to see them. More often than not the chick will clear her schedule for that day so if it's a cute one you'll have all day to work the bang.

4.The info gatherers(throw away chicks) 1-3 days prior: When i'm arriving to a new country and need to scope out places to take my potential dates, day game, etc. I always match with at least 2-3 fatties/fuglies. Why you ask? Because they will literally do whatever you want if your SMV is high. I took a recent trip to a part of the Mexico I was not familiar with, matched with a fatty and she gave me a breakdown of the city, bus routes, places to eat, areas to stay away from, even looked for apartments for me. These chicks come in handy when you need that local level knowledge of the place you can't get off tripadvisor. Usually they stay around for weeks ready and willing to answer any questions or do anything you need of them in a moment's notice. If she has done an exceptional job, i usually reward them with a meal/drink on me before I leave. By then my balls are usually empty and I'm on to the next country.

I hope above was helpful, let me know if need more details/explanations on any of the above. Apologies for any grammatical errors, i'm hungover.

-CD

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Just_Die - 10-22-2015

I find Tinder to be a bit rough because of the insane amount of attention seekers on it.

My pics are top tier (27yo 6'2 blond with close to model good looks, i don't use shirtless pics). I try to filter the real uglos but I semi-mass-swipe and get 6-10 matches a day (I got 30 matches my first day when I re-signed up about 2 weeks ago). The problem isn't there. The problem is the amount of chicks on there who not only aren't DTF, but actively waste your time by showing interest and flaking or refusing to meet up.

It's gotten so bad that I need to set up MAJOR filters to try and weed out these time wasters. If I spent my whole day gaming all my matches, I'd have almost no time. And it can be quite frustrating to waste so much time.

So my filters:

1) I never message first: out of 10 matches per day, 3 will message me. Out of those, 1-2 are hot enough to bang (7+ on my scale). This is a HARD filter that probably digs deep into the bone and filters out chicks I could've maybe banged. On the plus side, the ones that initiate are usually much more assertive/interested than the ones that don't and it does filter a lot of useless attention seekers for sure.

2) I try to get compliance, ie: I get them to qualify themselves to me. This is another one. Even the ones that initiate may just be looking for an emotional cookie (attention from a hot guy) before going to sleep, with NO interest in meeting up unless you successfully jump through 1000 hoops. But if I play the 'asshole who you need to get approval from' a lot of those chicks fall silent. That's because they didn't get the beta attention they wanted, they got the alpha cock slap in the face. A chick that's DTF will on the other hand try to get my approval, or one-up me (ie, Me: "Pfft, I know you want me", her: "not as much as you want me").

3) Number/date close. I don't always go for the number, sometimes straight date, but in any case, after about 10 messages (sounds like a lot but yeah), I'll propose we meet up. This is the final filter of course, but the flakes are minimal at this point if they agree without saying "maybe" or "have to check my schedule".

But what is the result after all this filtering? NOT MUCH. I get one DTF HB7+ chick per week on average. And I had to filter hard, lots of time wasting and expectations squandered. It's to the point where when a downright 9/10 initiates with me with "if I sit on your face, will you eat your way to my heart", I downright feel dread.

Why dread? I know this woman has options. I'm just one of them. What this woman most likely wants is attention. And I honestly feel sick when I give it to her.

No joke, this 9/10 said this:

HB9: if I sit on your face, will you eat your way to my heart?
Me: Hey I'm not that easy. Might have to actually get to know you a bit first.
HB9: Loool, what's up?
Me: Headed to the gym, you?
HB9: *radio silence*

The fuck was the point of that? I got a little ego boost from her initiating me, only to get it taken away when she disappears. And this happens at least half the time for 7+s. Of the other half, half of those will be coy about meeting up. Another one:

HB7.5: Meow
Me: Roar
HB7.5: Prrr
Me: Gives you a pat on the head
HB7.5: Behind the ears!
Me: Did you deserve it?
HB7.5: *radio silence*
HB7.5 (next day): Eww

Silly ho, do you think I was put on this earth to tuck you into bed and give you a kiss on the forehead?

So anyway, you do end up wasting quite a bit of time on this shit, with a lot of false starts and bullshit. But hey I guess that's the game.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Fury - 10-29-2015

Quote: (08-17-2015 06:12 AM)FatBoy Wrote:  

Not sure if it has been posted before but I've found a way to get unlimited swipes, as well as swiping in any geographic location on earth without paying for Tinder Plus.

The regular Tinder gives you some twenty swipes for every 24 hour period. To work around this turn off wifi and phone data and then change your time and dates settings to the next day. Don't forget to turn off the "Detect time and date settings from network" else it won't work. You need to be able to manually adjust the date and time. Restart your phone and connect to the internet. You will now be able to swipe for a limited number of times again. Keep adjusting date and time as and when you need more swipes.

Now for swiping anywhere in the world, use this android app to spoof your GPS
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...here&hl=en

Works like a charm.

Has anyone else tried this trick for the unlimited swipes? I did so on my android phone and by changing my date to the next day, I get infinite swipes. But I'm curious if that messes up any algorithm. So even if I swipe right infinitely, will my profile even show up since I am technically swiping 24 hours "in the future".

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Valhalla - 10-30-2015

It doesn't work on apple phones

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - xmlenigma - 03-02-2016

Any value in this "One Mirror Message"?

It's kind of like taking feedback, where you might've not received any info as things got cold/ stale.

http://www.tinderseduction.com/sending-t...your-life/

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Delta - 03-02-2016

Quote: (03-02-2016 02:00 PM)xmlenigma Wrote:  

Any value in this "One Mirror Message"?

It's kind of like taking feedback, where you might've not received any info as things got cold/ stale.

http://www.tinderseduction.com/sending-t...your-life/

I've tried this before with girls I'd met in person. Never get a reply. Girls are generally creeped out by the idea of sex and love being the results of deliberate action taken explicitly to achieve them, especially when you ask for feedback like some online survey a business would encourage its customers to take.

That said, it costs nothing. Can't hurt.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Brodiaga - 03-02-2016

^I tried that with one girl when the date was supposed to be a sure thing but went nowhere. She was an intellectual type. Gave me very useful feedback which I still keep in mind.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - captain_shane - 03-02-2016

Is there a workaround for changing the location on the ios version? I'd rather not pay 9.99 just to test the waters in different countries.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - churros - 03-03-2016

Quote: (08-09-2015 05:20 PM)birthday cat Wrote:  

I've searched the forum and found tips on setting up a fake facebook account for tinder but some things have changed with time. Here is what I've got and some questions.

IP address
Use an ip address that you don't use with your existing FB account - go to a coffee shop, use a vpn, etc. I setup a FB account from a coffee shop in SouthAmerica and had to confirm an e-mail address but not a phone number.

Friends
Tinder doesn't require 50 FB friends anymore. Some people think having a lot friends will improve Tinder results but some guys on the forum have used Tinder without needing FB friends.

To add friends go to this FB page and make a post requesting friends. You can also add friends that have made posts on the bottom left of that page.

FB will allow age changes but there is a limit on how often and how many times it can be done. For existing Tinder accounts, your age will be updated a few days after it is updated in FB.

Pictures
For privacy, use a profile picture that doesn't include your face and all other pictures to private.

Don't add any pictures that you don't want on Tinder. People have a lot of problems with Tinder using pictures that weren't selected for Tinder.

Questions
What else is needed to setup the FB account to work optimally with Tinder?
What other profile information should be updated in FB?
Suggestions for Interests and Likes?
Suggestions for privacy settings?

Do they still allow you to register without a phone number this way? I get asked for a number every time.