Roosh V Forum
The Kanye West thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: The Kanye West thread (/thread-29778.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

The Kanye West thread - Sourcecode - 06-12-2016

I would say.
His personal music.. is all experimental art. He is constantly trying new things. He knows he will more than likely sell if he releases an album of garbage..because it will be unique to Kanye.

Kanye never lost the ability to go hard though.
When he hops on other peoples tracks.. he's gonna go hard and spit something thats gonna be good for the song.
He knows his experimental, weird sounding stuff just won't cut it on a School Boy track.

The Kanye West thread - Scesci - 06-13-2016

Quote: (06-12-2016 02:02 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

I would say.
His personal music.. is all experimental art. He is constantly trying new things. He knows he will more than likely sell if he releases an album of garbage..because it will be unique to Kanye.

Kanye never lost the ability to go hard though.
When he hops on other peoples tracks.. he's gonna go hard and spit something thats gonna be good for the song.
He knows his experimental, weird sounding stuff just won't cut it on a School Boy track.

I never heard School Boy before, youtube suggested the video to me and i've started to listen to rap just in 2014 so i don't know shit

I meant to say Kanye was lit as fuck on this song, lately he's been a much better artists when featured on other people tracks, i do think he was experimental with this one, he's funny and doesn't take himself too seriously in the video, it's a dope beat and Yeezy spit those lines like pure fire

Other example is Tyler the creator - Smuckers

Tyler is another experimental artist, Kanye must like the kid a lot, because delivered one of his best flow and lyrics ever (1:25)

Quote:Quote:

Why, oh why, why, why don't they like me?
Cause Nike gave a lot of niggas checks
But I'm the only nigga to ever check Nike
(...)
They say I'm crazy, but that's the best thing goin for me
You can't Lynch Marshawn if Tom Brady throwin to me
I made a million mistakes, but I'm successful in spite of 'em
I believe you like a fat trainer takin a bite or somethin
I wanna turn the tanks to playgrounds
I dreamt of 2Pac; he asked me "Are you still down?"
Yeah my nigga, it's on, it's on, it's on, it's on
I know they tell they white daughters "Don't bring home Jerome"
I am the free nigga archetype, I am the light and the beacon
You can ask the deacon
It's funny, when you get extra money
Every joke you tell just be extra funny
I mean, you can even dress extra bummy
Cocaine bathroom break, nose extra runny
And I gave you all I got, you still want extra from me
Oxford want a full-blown lecture from me
(...)
I studied the proportions
Emotions runnin at a Autobahn speed-level
Had a drink with fear, and I was textin God
He said "I gave you a big dick, so go extra hard

The Kanye West thread - Cr33pin - 06-14-2016

I didnt read the whole thing but what I read of the above didn't even rhyme... and the part that does at the bottom is like kindergartner level, like rhyming mad, sad, had, an dad. Kids today.....

I can be a lyrical genius if I don't even have to rhyme the words

The Kanye West thread - cubanlinx - 06-14-2016

Kanye was never a great technical rapper. He always just had great quotables, punchlines and nice beats.
So I'm not really surprised at the absence of multi syllable rhymes.

The Kanye West thread - debeguiled - 06-14-2016

Kanye is getting it from all sides. When you get white bitches like this thinking nothing of photobombing P. Diddy, what chance does Kanye have?

[Image: diddymona_525.jpg]

The Kanye West thread - bigrich - 07-18-2016

Taylor Swift has been exposed as a liar who used Kanye's lyrics about her to cry feminist victim when she actually approved them. I read about this on Breitbart and was curious how the mainstream press was covering it... most seem to be focusing on possible law breaking by Kanye and his wife.

The Guardian's take on the matter is that this just proves that its hard to be a woman https://archive.is/di127

The Kanye West thread - NapoleonDynamighty - 07-18-2016

Kim , Kanye , Taylor whats the difference it's all or most of mainstream "stars" current state of being .. Instagram wasn't made for meditation

The Kanye West thread - TheSlayer - 07-18-2016

I know Kanye has gotten a lot of shit in this thread and I absolutely despite the attention whore that is Kim Kardashian but how they exposed Swift and her whole "I am a victim standing up for misogynist lyrics in music, gurrllll POWER!" is just some amazing schadenfreude.

The Kanye West thread - lex the impaler - 09-24-2017

Don't use anti depressants....

The Kanye West thread - Roosh - 09-25-2017

That's how Elvis got fat too.

[Image: Kanye-West-1084701.jpg]

The Kanye West thread - Cr33pin - 10-29-2017

The Kanye West thread - gework - 04-21-2018

Kanye red pill confirmed.

[Image: Screenshot_at_2018_04_21_21_43_43.png]

[Image: blacks-conservative-blacks-naacp-drink-f...444867.png]

The Kanye West thread - Clemmo - 04-23-2018

Kanye West has been dropping some straight red pills this weekend.

http://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/987696355341553665

He even posted a Scott Adams video.

http://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/988452379224825856

The Kanye West thread - DamienCasanova - 04-23-2018

Candace Owens

Quote:[/url]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/984521723629461509]

[Image: wouldbang.gif]

The Kanye West thread - budoslavic - 04-23-2018

Quote:[/url]

Quote:

Edit. The above are just two tweets of Kanye West's 9 Scott Adams' video clips he posted on Twitter today.

Edit II.
Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/988456198599929856]

The Kanye West thread - CaptainChardonnay - 04-23-2018

KANYE WOKE

The Kanye West thread - CynicalContrarian - 04-23-2018

Heh.
Heh indeed.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/988453464291323905][/url]

The Kanye West thread - Enoch - 04-23-2018

^ Would buy supplements to see.

The Kanye West thread - Bacchus - 04-23-2018

As much as I hope that Kanye West really believes what he's saying and is using his fame in support of Trump, he does have an album coming out soon. Two if you count a supposed collaboration with Kid Cudi.

So all his 'outrageous' statements could simply be hype for his new album. What else could get him more attention than saying that he's pro-Trump? Nothing short of a divorce from Kim, a felony arrest, or a bastard child with a celebrity, all of which would have consequences lasting far beyond the hype cycle for his album.

Now people are talking about him, and his tweets. And he didn't even have to release any music yet.

The Kanye West thread - Fortis - 04-23-2018

I mean, say what you will about Kanye, but he's never been afraid to go head to head with detractors and naysayers. From Taylor swift til now, he's always been very trumpesque in his absolute refusal to truly "change" his behavior.

I would not be surprised if he's got a notebook with Trump's tactics in it. He's a very ambitious guy and I could see him being inspired by Trump's rise.

Quote: (04-23-2018 06:56 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

As much as I hope that Kanye West really believes what he's saying and is using his fame in support of Trump, he does have an album coming out soon. Two if you count a supposed collaboration with Kid Cudi.

So all his 'outrageous' statements could simply be hype for his new album. What else could get him more attention than saying that he's pro-Trump? Nothing short of a divorce from Kim, a felony arrest, or a bastard child with a celebrity, all of which would have consequences lasting far beyond the hype cycle for his album.

Now people are talking about him, and his tweets. And he didn't even have to release any music yet.

Bacchus, either way, Kanye is causing quite the amusing ruckus. [Image: cool.gif]

The Kanye West thread - PrimeTime32 - 04-23-2018

Sometimes this forum makes me laugh. The tone from the beginning of this thread til now has been a virtual 180. Kanye went from being a beta chode, little prissy attention whore to woke and red pilled. I guess it had to do with when he started agreeing with the prevailing thoughts on this forum.

The Kanye West thread - Fortis - 04-23-2018

^ Let's see what they say next week when, in typical Kanye fashion, he does some shit they don't like.

[Image: jordan.gif]

Generally I'd say that Kanye is the classic definition of a sigma male who somehow got massive fame and fortune but never gave up his sigma leanings. He is truly the IDGAF personality that many guys on this forum aspire to. We saw this going all the way back to "Bush doesn't care about black people" and we're seeing this now with him saying what amounts to "stop with your victim mindset bullshit."

The Kanye West thread - aeroektar - 04-23-2018

It’ll never happen, but Kanye on infowars would truly break the internet. He’d be suicided on his way to the studio.

Quote: (04-23-2018 08:03 PM)aeroektar Wrote:  

It’ll never happen, but Kanye on infowars would truly break the internet. He’d be suicided on his way to the studio.

Or...
Kanye on the Joe Rogan podcast, with a sudden & unannounced guest - Alex Jones.