Roosh V Forum
Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? (/thread-1964.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - subutai - 01-24-2011

Bumped into several Swedish girls, all of whom are dating guys straight from Africa, so it jives with what guys have been posting on this site about the place.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Global Baller - 01-24-2011

Quote: (01-24-2011 12:28 AM)subutai Wrote:  

Bumped into several Swedish girls, all of whom are dating guys straight from Africa, so it jives with what guys have been posting on this site about the place.

I've been posting this here for the longest: Sweden is paradise for Black guyz!

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - playa_with_a_passport - 01-24-2011

Quote: (01-24-2011 03:23 PM)Global Baller Wrote:  

Quote: (01-24-2011 12:28 AM)subutai Wrote:  

I've been posting this here for the longest: Sweden is paradise for Black guyz!

Welcome back, GB.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - azulsombra - 01-24-2011

Only downside to Sweden is.................the distance(especially from the west coast),ridiculously high prices, 9 months of cold/rainy weather, bland food and generally boring culture. When any of those factors change I'll be on the next flight. Any brotha that puts up with all that deserves to be treated like a king out there.

I'd much rather swoop Swedish girls outside of their natural habitat.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Global Baller - 01-25-2011

Quote: (01-24-2011 08:00 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Only downside to Sweden is.................the distance(especially from the west coast),ridiculously high prices, 9 months of cold/rainy weather, bland food and generally boring culture. When any of those factors change I'll be on the next flight. Any brotha that puts up with all that deserves to be treated like a king out there.

I'd much rather swoop Swedish girls outside of their natural habitat.

Well...when they get to the US, you're gonna have beaucoup comp from brothas. Chances are they already made contact with brothas in the US before they leave Sverige via the social networking sites. Better to go direct to the source where a brotha will have a concentration of Svensk hotties.

BTW, the food in Sweden ain't bad. Also, if you're handling your business...then your expenses in Sweden should be low. You shouldn't be paying for any accomodations -- you should be staying at the flat of a chick; or chicks. [Image: pimp.gif]

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - azulsombra - 01-25-2011

I can dig it.

I wasn't just talking about the U.S. though. I've had the opportunity to meet several Swedish girls (non-backpackers) on vacation abroad in countries devoid of brothas,(i.e. Thailand,etc..) and recieved a warm reception.

I just wasn't impressed with them enough to warrant a trip there. I'll take a "7" (dominican,colombian,Italian,persian,indian) over a "7" swede anyday. And as for the local food, how many restaurants in your area advertise authentic swedish food?

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - rudebwoy - 01-25-2011

Azulsombra - your story reminded me of when i went to the Greek Islands many years ago. There were quite a few swedes, nothing to talk about and they seemed rather dry with no sense of humour. I kept seeing these other girls with a different look and asked one of the girls - where they were from. They were all Danish and looked pretty damn sexy to me.

Sweden is a must visit yearly place for this brotha.

Dominican Republic is a nice holiday place, but I found the situation down there kinda of sad. The local girls pimping themselves out to get money to feed there babies, no I am not getting on a soapbox. Just saying it was not for me.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - subutai - 01-25-2011

I think Germany would be another decent choice for black guys, although you would run into the inevitable German conservatism and in-your-face prejudice (mostly from older folks and guys) if you lived there. You would have to pick your city carefully.

I remember talking to a black German once, and he said as soon as he and his mom got off the train at Rostock and took a stroll around town, he heard people yell "N*gger get out!" (in German). They immediately went back to the train station and boarded the train back to West Germany.

As an aside, I noticed places good for black guys is different than those good for Latinos and Asians.

France may be an exception as it's a GREAT place for all non-white guys, as long as you show some class and speak French.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Mystik - 01-25-2011

Quote: (01-25-2011 10:10 PM)subutai Wrote:  

As an aside, I noticed places good for black guys is different than those good for Latinos and Asians.

Care to elaborate further? I have always had the impression that a good place for blacks = good place for all non-white guys.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - subutai - 01-25-2011

Just off the top of my head. Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Australia. All "good" for black guys but not necessarily good for Latinos and Asians.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - azulsombra - 01-26-2011

@Rudebwoy

Well based on what you said did you ever check out denmark?

So you really visit Sweden every year? Im not trying to be antagonistic, but whats the appeal besides easy women? It just seems like a boring country to me.
I try to hit at least 2 new countries every year and there isnt any one that stands out to me yet that I would have to return to annually.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Luckystar - 01-26-2011

@Azul
For me, aside from the hot girls, the appeal of Stockholm is the everyday fashion and style, the urban design, English speaking, and safety (I just want to have a good time, no neo nazi BS). It s also known as the venice of the north, so it's aesthetically appealing. It's also a good launching pad to the Baltics for side trips.

@GB
The only girls that have ever paid for me in my life were Swedish. Flights (to NYC), their pad, food, etc. Those girls will not hold back the hospitality (and more) if they are into you.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - InternationalSwagger - 01-27-2011

DELETE

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Badstuber - 01-27-2011

Quote: (01-25-2011 11:35 PM)subutai Wrote:  

Just off the top of my head. Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Australia. All "good" for black guys but not necessarily good for Latinos and Asians.

What is the best place for Latino looking guys then?
I'm sure countries in North/Western-Europe aren't, since they might mistake us for being Muslim.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Larry33 - 01-27-2011

No offense, but I think people who have problems with people that look 'muslim' have some serious issues. Not to reopen the same old can of worms, but comments like this are symptomatic of European racism. Muslims are are white, black, yellow and brown. Bosnian, nigerian, pakistani, etc. The largest muslim populated country is Indonesia. So, what does the quintessential 'muslim' person look like?

I think what you mean is people that look stereotypically muslim (ie arab or turkish). I m sure you are a good guy Badstuber. Just wanted to point out how ridiculous that sounded. I think it's just the general mentality over there.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - MiXX - 01-27-2011

Interesting. I was thinking about going to sweden/Australia after I hear how casually open they are about sex.

Why do you say this Subutai? 'cuz I hear Switzerland and Lithuania are definitely must visits for Latinos.

Mixx

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - InternationalSwagger - 01-27-2011

Quote: (01-27-2011 09:53 AM)Badstuber Wrote:  

I'm sure countries in North/Western-Europe aren't, since they might mistake us for being Muslim.

@ Badstuber - I thought you were a tall blonde dude from the Netherlands?

Quote: (01-27-2011 11:42 AM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Quote: (01-27-2011 09:53 AM)Badstuber Wrote:  

@ Badstuber - I thought you were a tall blonde dude from the Netherlands?

I never said that, lol. I always said that I have tan skin.
Maybe you are mistaking me for a member called "Nederlander."

Quote: (01-27-2011 11:32 AM)Larry33 Wrote:  

No offense, but I think people who have problems with people that look 'muslim' have some serious issues. Not to reopen the same old can of worms, but comments like this are symptomatic of European racism. Muslims are are white, black, yellow and brown. Bosnian, nigerian, pakistani, etc. The largest muslim populated country is Indonesia. So, what does the quintessential 'muslim' person look like?

I think what you mean is people that look stereotypically muslim (ie arab or turkish). I m sure you are a good guy Badstuber. Just wanted to point out how ridiculous that sounded. I think it's just the general mentality over there.

I completely agree.
In Europe, a person 'looks' Muslim if they have darker features, like this guy:

[Image: 213772500_5_adq1.jpeg]

This guy is a Muslim (Moroccan)

But many Latinos look like him, so this guy could pass for a latino in Miami, but a Latino from Miami will most likely get labeled as a Muslim....

It's the mentality.

So that is why I asked wheere the best place is for guys that have those features.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - MiXX - 01-27-2011

I guess it takes one to know one, and I would not guess that guy being latino. However, I am latino, and know the features that latinos have - including Argies/Mexicans.

Starting with his thick eyebrows which arabs are known for, but not latinos.

But somebody who is not around latinos, can mistake Enrique Iglesias for being Arab-Muslim I guess.

Mixx

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - beebopaloo - 01-27-2011

Quote: (01-27-2011 04:19 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I guess it takes one to know one, and I would not guess that guy being latino. However, I am latino, and know the features that latinos have - including Argies/Mexicans.

But somebody who is not around latinos, can mistake Enrique Iglesias for being Arab-Muslim I guess.

Mixx

To add to the confusion, there was a surge of middle eastern immigrants in places like Brazil, Argentina and Dominican Republic some generations ago - so that means that alot of this guy's features might very well be carried by somebody who considers himself a Latino.

Exactly...I know a few Brasilians whoose family is from Turkey and Lebanon is said to comprise about 8% of the population. Also you have to consider the Moorish population that ruled Spain for years adds to the Mix. A Latino isn't a race and can have various looks.

Quote: (01-27-2011 05:17 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Exactly...I know a few Brasilians whoose family is from Turkey and Lebanon is said to comprise about 8% of the population. Also you have to consider the Moorish population that ruled Spain for years adds to the Mix. A Latino isn't a race and can have various looks.

That's true.

Mixx

Well I think he looks like the CSI MIami guy

[Image: AdamRodriguez.jpg]

And guys like enrique could easily be labeled as a Turkish etc. Not always though.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Luckystar - 01-27-2011

Mixx

Mixx, I know you are going to Ukraine soon. This stuff is even worse in Russia/Ukraine. Based on my trips to Russia, you will likely have to constantly prove you are latino. Even then, there will likely be plenty of BS to deal with. It's such a shitty vibe out there.

You will really have to use your instincts. Luckily, that is one of your strengths.