Roosh V Forum
DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world (/thread-60276.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - Sebastian - 06-26-2017

Holly shit. Thanks!!

Yeah like models on instagram, you can do Collaboration or Pay them.
I never pay models though.
I had a blonde hot girl dancing in see through bodysuit at my place. I also had another girl who got naked too recently.
If they like your work, they will do it as exchange.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - BlackFriar - 06-28-2017

Did you meet up with the Irainian? Make her wear a Fez when she sucks your meat pole. Do it for the Ayahtolah!

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - trojans10 - 06-28-2017

OP, whats your opinion on south america vibes vs. europe?

been to both. would you agree that its easier to go out every night and bar/cub hop in europe than it is in south america? meaning, more clubs/bars, as well as be more careless as in south america in can get dodgy. thoughts?

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 06-29-2017

@Ringo Thanks for that. I like the way he does his approaches. Some are cringeworthy for sure, but that's just how day game goes some times. Too bad he stopped posting new videos.

Quote: (06-28-2017 03:11 PM)BlackFriar Wrote:  

Did you meet up with the Irainian? Make her wear a Fez when she sucks your meat pole. Do it for the Ayahtolah!
Haha not yet, her family is town so she's been pretty busy.

Quote: (06-28-2017 04:14 PM)trojans10 Wrote:  

OP, whats your opinion on south america vibes vs. europe?

been to both. would you agree that its easier to go out every night and bar/cub hop in europe than it is in south america? meaning, more clubs/bars, as well as be more careless as in south america in can get dodgy. thoughts?
It depends on the city. In Buenos Aires you can go out every night.. same as touristy cities like Cusco. Take a city like Medellin though, and it's basically pulling hairs at night Sun-Wed. Overall I think Europe has a little more night action, especially if you are wanting to party with tourists. Most of the big cities have nightly pub crawls and certain clubs that are busy each night. And it's definitely less dodgy for the most part. For me, it's also much easier to pull locals in Europe. My dancing is shit and I think that's a very important part of night game in SA.

--------------
Monday was the going away party for a worker at the hostel and also a complete sausage fest. One estonian girl I've been working on was at the bar, but she's kind of into a French guy that leaves next week. He also somehow still hasn't slept with her which is hilarious because it's only due to lack of game. Logistically it was just really hard to pull anyone because as soon as you went to go to the bathroom or order a drink, the torpedoes of men would begin. We walked to the square and invited two girls up to the apartment and they obliged. Then we got their ages and sent them packing, too young for our tastes.

Tuesday my buddy and I introduced our go-to's in hopes we can align our date nights for efficiency purposes. They got along great, so success. I brought mine back and fucked her twice before bed, then a nice bj in the morning, which seems to be a staple when I'm with her.

+1, 7/10, Finnish 22 y/o. 74 on the year:
I went to the hostel for a pub crawl and there was actually a bit of talent, much of it local. I spotted one really blonde in the corner and before I could talk to her, a friend came over, walked me over to introduce me to her, then explained she was out to get drunk and get laid because she just broke up with her bf of 3 years. Striking resemblance to Kristen Bell. Gift. We had a shot together and I went and played some drinking games. A lot of the guys were only 20-24 and she said she was looking for someone a bit older. Unfortunately it was like the first scene of The Bachelorette, basically a line up to meet this girl since she was the cutest one at the bar. The pub crawl left, I went down and realized it was all guys except for 1, meaning the ratio upstairs now must be solid. I left the pub crawl, went back upstairs and started chatting with the Finnish girl again. A couple times I put my hand on her leg and she removed it.

At one point I was sitting on a table and the 2 girls were on the couch.. the blonde said something to her friend in Finnish, then she walked over and started making out with me and grabbed my hand to follow her. We dipped into the bathroom and started making out ferociously with the clothing starting to come off. She started giving me a blowjob, but said we wouldn't have sex yet. Then she stood up and asked if I have a condom, got naked, took my clothes off and we got to business. As far as bathroom sex goes, it was actually really good. We came back into the bar and received an applause, then left to head to the club. I tried to get her friend in on a threesome but we didn't quite get to that point.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - BlackFriar - 07-01-2017

@digitalnomad

I was going to fuck the russian girl that was the manager at my hostel. (It did not happen. Drug it out over a year's length of time.)

But it is better that it did not happen. Because I was going to try to get her pregnant....out of spite.

My friends from Finland are coming back with me in a few days to Estonia. The wife is 38 and 6'3". She still looks ok for her age. Her legs are long as fuck.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - NextStop100 - 07-01-2017

How do you keep your drive for sex so high? Years ago I desired these sex sprees you're having. Lately not so much. How do you keep it consistently going? Not in terms of success, but the desire

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - malc - 07-02-2017

Be under 30

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - Robert Plant - 07-02-2017

Eh, you don't have to be under 30. I am over 40 have a voracious sex drive.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - NextStop100 - 07-02-2017

I don't think its age. I am under 30 and used to have a very high sex drive 2-3 years ago, but once I reached 100 bangs, I just lost a bit of the desire. I still fuck 20-30 girls a year, but I don't see where I could find the drive to chase a 70+ bang year like digitalnomad has already. Likely, he will surpass 100 by yearend.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - Robert Plant - 07-02-2017

I should clarify that although my sex drive is high, at this point in my life I'm very happy to have lots of sex with my main girl I'm pair bonded with and occasionally sleep with other women for variety. Going through all the game involved in sleeping with 100 new women in a year sounds absolutely exhausting.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 07-03-2017

Quote: (07-01-2017 09:35 PM)NextStop100 Wrote:  

How do you keep your drive for sex so high? Years ago I desired these sex sprees you're having. Lately not so much. How do you keep it consistently going? Not in terms of success, but the desire
Honestly Estonia is starting to take it's toll on that aspect. When you take for granted a few days like the below report, it get's to the point where sex is like breakfast... if it happens cool, but if I skip it and proceed to lunch, that's ok with me too.
----------------
Thursday I was pregaming with my buddy and I got a picture from my go-to of her kissing her blonde coworker at Labor with a plethora of shots on the table. You don't need to ask me twice. I got there and had a bunch of shots while only paying for a few. The blonde friend was a bit obnoxious, but the other waitress was also there. Eventually we bounced back to my place and turned the hot tub on. The girls got naked and I was making out with both. If you have never been in a hot tub with 2 hot naked estonian girls, I recommend it. We got out and I went into bed with the 2nd one, not my go-to. My go-to joined for a minute, then got cold feet and left. I hooked up with her coworker and woke up to a message from my girl saying she doesn't want to know what happened, she fell for me and doesn't want anything more to do with me... but we resolved it after a quick conversation. Funny side note- when I went to the washroom in the morning and came back, I forgot which girl was in my bed and cuddled up to her and said my go-to's name. She replied "It's not ____, it's ______." Oops.

Vinny came back to town late Friday. Before he arrived, my friend and I approached some good sets of new girls and previously opened girls. We arrived to one bar and the girl taking cover said "oh... hey @myinstagramhandle." Turns out I had met her a week beforehand on the street at like 4:30am. Inside there were two cute girls having drinks at a table together. My friend and I approached the table and they said "no, no, no" but we sat down and when they realized we were American, they suddenly were interested. They said Estonian guys would have walked away... beta bitches. Later we went to Hollywood and made a ton of good approaches, but nothing was sticking. At one point we had two Lithuanians half a block from where Vinny and I are staying, but we couldn't get them inside. By 6:30am we called it a night.

Saturday's are for the boys, but we were kind of handcuffed by our waitresses, especially after an instagram story outed the fact that Vinny was in town. To start the night a funny thing happened when a girl chased Vinny down in the street to ask where McDonalds was. She didn't care where it was, it was a pick up line.... basically straight out of his day game playbook, with reversed roles. She came to the bar with us, but our girls showed up a few minutes later. My friend here became a 3rd wheel by 11:30pm so he wasn't too happy and bounced. We took the girls to an underground bar and played some beer pong before coming back to my place and playing more beerpong, this time with the girls topless and in their underwear. My instagram story was popular that night.. a couple of our Tinder Social matches made sure to point that out and it actually helped I think. We took a jacuzzi and fucked them properly.

Sunday started a bit late, but we walked around a bunch and explored the city. A girl I had been messaging on Tinder for a few weeks finally committed to hanging out and we had a good, but brief date. 6'0'', blonde, blue eyes and skinny... my type.

+1, Iranian flag acquired. 33 y/o, but looks 25, 6.5/10, 75 on the year.
I met up with the Iranian girl from last Sunday at a good beer bar just outside of old town. She was pretty game right away but had smoked pot earlier in the day at a music festival and was a little low-energy. The date got better as the night went on and she lost her high. We came back to the apartment to find Vinny and the girl that tried to pick him up on the street the day before. I probably cockblocked him by coming back when I did. It should have been a perfect scenario to play beer pong, but his girl wasn't drinking due to a track and field event and she left to meet with friends. Vinny left shortly after and I played a game with the girl before bringing her into my room and laying her on the bed. "Do you have a condom?" Game on. Thanks to the previous 2 weeks here I was having a bit of trouble every time the condom went on. We went into the jacuzzi and eventually I made it work. I don't think this was as guaranteed of a lay as I thought it was, but she genuinely took a liking to me. She crashed here for a few hours before leaving back home. Her dad is visiting, and knew she was coming out with an American. She is also 3x engaged but never married.. and he is going to have a pretty good assumption of what happened tonight. Moral of the story...have sons.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - d_hzy - 07-03-2017

haha I think I met the Iranian back in May. I'm young, she kinda tested me by saying she was 25, and then I said Im 25 as well. Later an older friend found out she is 30+. Oh well, she got me haha. She's cute though.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - Vinny - 07-04-2017

Wanted to thank DN here for hospitality and fun times. Enjoy your travels amigo and I will see you around the globe.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 07-05-2017

Quote: (07-04-2017 02:53 PM)Vinny Wrote:  

Wanted to thank DN here for hospitality and fun times. Enjoy your travels amigo and I will see you around the globe.
It was fun. The videos of the topless waitresses trying to distract us from beer pong will go down in the archives. Although a shame we couldn't hook you up with the Finnish flag haha.

Quote: (07-03-2017 01:45 AM)d_hzy Wrote:  

haha I think I met the Iranian back in May. I'm young, she kinda tested me by saying she was 25, and then I said Im 25 as well. Later an older friend found out she is 30+. Oh well, she got me haha. She's cute though.
That's funny. Yeah I probably should have used a bit more discretion on that one, small city and unique flag.

--------------
Not a ton to update. Monday and Tuesday I went out with my go-to. Luckily she bonded really well with my friends go-to and we came back and played some more strip beer pong, kicking the girls asses before my girl and I got beat badly twice in a row. Luckily those two bonded really well so we've been able to correlate our date nights. I think mine is in love with me even after numerous warnings not to fall in love with me because, as Estonians say, I'm a "fuck boy." Last night I had an easy lay-up with an Aussie girl that was overtly trying to steal me away. One thing Vinny and I found was that with the right type of girl, showing them something like the previously mentioned video actually helps your game and sets the mood for the just-want-to-have-fun vibe, nothing serious. I had some really positive responses from girls to my instagram story that day (sorry mom!).

Unfortunately down to my final 10 days here. I have about two dozen contacts and 3 dozen tinder matches I should definitely be following up with, but between the go-to and how easy it is in general at the clubs, my motivation on those isn't present. Plus, if the girls are out, I'll probably run into them at one of the bars anyway, it's a small enough city.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - Giacomo Casanova - 07-05-2017

Hi DM, great stuff as usual! What are your plans about Stockholm and Krakow? When are you going to visit the towns?

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 07-05-2017

Quote: (07-05-2017 10:24 AM)Giacomo Casanova Wrote:  

Hi DM, great stuff as usual! What are your plans about Stockholm and Krakow? When are you going to visit the towns?
Stockholm the 19th of July and August 31st-3rd... Krakow August ~18-21st.

I had to cut most of my Sweden time though due to a wedding. Unfortunate in some aspects, fortunately for my wallet.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 07-10-2017

Let's see if I can recap the last 6 days:

Wednesday was the Wednesday party grand opening at Pada. The weather wasn't the best, which doesn't help when it's an outdoor venue. I really hit it off with a tall skinny Russian model and we made out a bit. I wasn't going to be able to pull her due to her friend but I got the contact info and we planned a future hang out. I bounced at about 3am and met up at Hollywood with my go-to and her blonde co-worker. We all went back to my place and played some strip beer pong before going back to my bed. My go-to is still to protective to delve back into our 3some ways, but the blonde got naked and we had sex next to her. I got in trouble the next morning because I was cuddling a bit to close to her.

Thursday was a bro night but my buddy accidentally got tied down to his go-to. There was a festival going on and it was a ghost town in Old Town. We had a couple really good sets, I got a few numbers, but the stars didn't align (so close!) and I called it a night.

+2, estonian x 2, 18 y/o x 2, 6.5/7, 76 and 77 on the year
Friday is where the fun begins. A visiting friend was out with a day game dime piece model and my friend and I went out together. Our 2nd set was a gold mine and after bouncing from Nimeta to Labor, we had them back at the apartment about an hour later. They were in town for one night, I think most likely with the intention of finding some guys to bang, considering they didn't have a place to stay. 30 minutes after that I was fucking one and he was fucking the other. He was perturbed by something and kicked them out, I left, and bumped into them in the square and took them home. These girls both had the same kinks and were so easy to turn on. Any hair pull, choke, or pussy rubbing and they would be on fire. Once home, we played beer pong, then went to bed for a threesome before going to sleep. The next day was heaven, alternating between fucking them and getting bjs, then some Russian couchsurfers arrived to a scene of three-way make outs and some shenanigans. We went back to my friend's house later for a pregame with us 3 Americans, the 2 Estonians, and the 2 Russians. We all went out, I bailed eventually for what I thought was a guarantee from Tinder, but she kind of sucked and I resorted back to one of the Estonians at like 4am and took her home.

+1, Belarus Flag acquired, 29 years old, 6/10, 78 on the year
I was completely committed to spending the night with my go-to, but my friend said he wanted to go out and my go-to worked a 15 hour shift on very little sleep and wanted to crash early, so I bailed on her and decided to make a night of it. My friend and I met a gem of an Aussie guy and went to Labor for happy hour where we met a couple, an Estonian girl and a Swedish guy. Our conversations were pretty interesting and at one point, after our sizes were discussed (don't ask), the Swedish guy was outside with my Aussie friend and the girl was asking to see my dirty pictures, to which I obliged. They are long distance and I told her if they ever end their relationship I want to hang out with her. The 4 of us went to a club and met 2 finnish girls, but the one into me was not really attractive so the 4 of us decided to bounce to play some beer pong. On the way back we ran into a group of 3 that I had opened earlier on the street, 2 Belarussian girls and a local guy. One of the girls was significantly better looking than the other, and she seemed to be the one most interested in me, as it was the girl I had IG closed earlier. Back at my place the local guy was not letting that happen, and the other girl took a liking to the Aussie.

Unfortunately for the Aussie, he got a bit too drunk and passed out. The hot girl and local guy passed out on my couch and the one that wasn't as attractive was complaining about the passed out Aussie. She went to lay in his bed and I went in my room and started watching some youtube videos. All of a sudden my door opened and she came walking in to my room. We cuddled for a minute before escalating quickly and a few minutes later I was putting on a condom and banging her. She gave me blowjob in the morning and I sent them on their way.

Tonight I met up with my go-to and her co-workers for an afternoon of sangria. We went for some beers at Pudel, karaoke at Uks where I bumped into BlackFriar, then took her home, but not before IG closing a smoking hot Norwegian model in front of her. She wasn't happy, but I'm just a "fuck boy" so she has gotten used to hit by this point. We banged and I went back into the living room to watch the HR Derby. Off to bed now!

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - BlackFriar - 07-11-2017

DigitalNomad,

This excessive manwhoring you have going on is starting to become a problem. ???

I think Parnu would be an interesting place to post up for a few days. I stayed there two nights with my friends from Finland and their two kids.

Their is a beach with 2 tiny clubs built into this souvineer/lounge bar building. There are a lot of bars there....restaurants too. But a lot of them have a 2 hour wait. They are full of Finnish tourists.

The younger girls that work these ice cream stands on the beach were probably 18 years old. But they all were wearing volleyball player booty shorts. (So nice!)

The weather was shit this year. It should be warmer here. But I definately reccomend Tallinn. People should try Tartu and Parnu. (In summer though.)

If I can get some more money saved up for next year, I am coming back for a month. I want to check out Narva. I dont hear anyone talking about that place.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 07-14-2017

@blackfriar I'll definitely have to come back next year and check it out

Monday and Tuesday we hung with out main girls. I did get in a bit of trouble when I was clearly flirting with a Norwegian model, eventually scoring her Instagram.

+1 8/10 Estonian, 24 years old, 79 on the year
Last Wednesday I met a gorgeous Estonian model and have been in touch since. 5'11" skinny as hell, but with D cups. She proactively messaged me on Instagram the day after we met. I finally managed to get her out and we bought a bottle of champagne at the club. She had the sexiest outfit on, booty shorts and a see through mesh top with just her bra underneath. She wouldn't kiss at the club because she didn't want her friends to see, but we eventually headed back to my house. We stopped and grabbed some supplies to make White Russians, had a couple of those and went to bed without much LMR. Great in bed, I wish I was staying longer so I could see her again.

My final night I did a pub crawl with my girl. I got in trouble again by IG closing a hot British girl. My girl literally pulled my phone out of her hands like 3 times. Had I not been with her, the British girl would have been down for sure. She messaged me already that I should let her know when I'm in London. Later in the night I closed off Estonia the way I started, sex in the Hollywood bathroom. Another first for the poor innocent Estonian girl I sabotaged.

Final numbers for Estonia: 14 lays in 30 days. 2 day game, 12 night game. 8 locals, 4 Finnish, 1 Belarus(forgot that one on my Tallinn datasheet), 1 middle eastern

Off to Finland for my final week of Leg 1 of my summer in Europe!

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - StackGsMan - 07-14-2017

DN, as others have said, great work. I've read this entire thread and my stance is that you are great motivation for where I hope to make it in time.

My main question is this, how do you deal with the whole issue of STDs? From what I can tell you use a condom for the most part, but I've read posts where you mention eating the girl out and I think it is fair to assume you aren't using a dental dam haha. I would also guess, but only you can say, that there are sometimes where you go raw.

So, again, how do you deal with the risk of STD's? I mean for me 4 new notches in a month is pretty good, but then I'm freaking out not only catching something for my own health reasons but also because I may spread something to a girl.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 07-15-2017

@stack I definitely do my best to wear a condom as much as possible. I also think I've been pretty lucky considering I've never really caught anything. Regarding oral it's not really something I worry about, but call me Michael Douglas.

To base std risk off a girl is a hopeless effort. Maybe her 1st was a man whore and you are number 2, or maybe she's been with 7 virgins. I wrap up and hope for the best.

+1 7/10, 20 years old, Finnish 80 on the year
I met up with my friend from Puerto Rico in Finland. We went to a house party beer pong tournament where I sadly lost round one to two girls... Shit happens. I was working on one girl, a pro basketball player, but it was a tough road. At the end of the night I started talking to two girls who thought I was a basketball player since all my friends are.. I told her no but that I staying in a boat at the harbor (I'm at a boat festival). Her and her friend wanted to come back and I found a friend to join.

The friend of her was kind of a bitch, on her phone the whole time. My friend kicked her out, but my girl stayed and after trekking to the bathrooms for 15 minutes, she came straight back into my room. No LMR at all, although to be expected after letting her friend leave alone and agreeing with us that she was being a bitch. Funny thing is when I told my friend her name he had actually been messaging her on tinder last week. Snooze you lose!

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - thebassist - 07-15-2017

Thoughts on daygame vs. nightgame in your recent experiences, since you've just been picking up on the daygame stuff?

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - DigitalNomad - 07-17-2017

@thebassist I wouldn't say I've just been picking up on day game. Seeing it fully in action with Vinny and another friend that recently visited was an eye opener, but I've had day game pulls many times in the past few years. Thoughts on it though? For my health I should do it more often. For my wallet as well... But I enjoy the shenanigans that transpire at night. I think my style of game is actually more ideal for day game, as it's more verbal based combined with charisma and being generally interesting. I definitely do have a little bit of AA though since I don't do it enough.

Day 2 of the festival was a marathon and a half. After getting breakfast, we took the boat out to the Island in Kotka and met up with a bunch of friends. Our group was mostly girls that were either dating or married, so my friend and I went to explore and day game a bit. I had a really good set with a legitimate 9.5/10 and we planned to meet up later in the evening.

The alcohol was flowing pretty fast and after a day in the sun we all went back to the boat to nap. I woke up at about midnight and a girl from tinder was asking what I was up to. She drove over to our marina and met me for a drink. She was dead sober and I was pretty drunk so even though we made out a bit, and I even had her back to our boat, I couldn't quite get the close. In the mean time I hadn't noticed, but the day game girl had messaged me to meet her at a bar... Still kicking myself for they one.

She dropped me off at the night club and I met up with the guys from last night. Inside I had a couple good sets and was making out with a cute local girl but when the club closed our marina was too far and there weren't any cabs. I got lost as hell on the way home and eventually made it back. There I met two girls who invited me to their boat for a drink, I was thinking I was set with one of them, but I couldn't even get a kiss so i finished the drink and headed back.

+1, 6/10, not sure on age, 81 on the year
One last approach. I saw two girls and a guy outside the sauna, waiting for it to open in the morning. From the second I approached it was too easy. Make out after 15 seconds, then she said she wanted to have sex for 2 minutes. I negotiated for 3 and her friend, her and I walked back to my boat. I booted my friend from my room and got to it while her freshen waited outside. She got pissed when it took longer than 3 minutes but I eventually finished. This Asian girl who had been messaging me dirty videos on IG wanted me to FaceTime her so I had video fun with her as well.

Nights like the following is why I have such bad FOMO.

+2 7/10 and 7.5/10, 22 and 23 years old, 82 and 83 lays on the year

I had an unexpected night in Helsinki due to the early buses and trains being sold out. There was a girl I had matches with on tinder in Kotka that was now in Helsinki and the plan was to meet her, but by the time I checked into my hotel it was too late. I managed another girl from tinder who invited me to Molly Mahones, a grimy Irish dive bar with a live band. She was there with a friend and the 3rd wheel dynamic wasn't letting me escalate the way I normally would. She eventually left and I continued chatting with some British guys. There were two smoke shows drinking a bottle of wine who I talked to and IG closed, but didn't really make any progress. Finally at like 3am when I was getting a final beer, there were two girls and a guy who walked by, with one of the girls clearly checking me out. I walked over and the taken friend replied "just like I predicted, he came over to talk to you and now he's going to buy you a whiskey." Fine, I'll play your game.

We went to the back patio and I really couldn't get a read on her so I basically told her exactly what I was thinking, that I wasn't sure whether she wasn't interested at all, or wanted to leave right now and go fuck me. Eventually I found out she was just starting her period, so I think that was the reason I couldn't get a read, because she was self conscious about that.

The 4 of us left and she asked what hotel I was staying in. Luckily I had decided to a splurge and had a room at one of the nicest places, just a few blocks from the bar. The friends split off and she wanted to go with them, but I sold her on "come have one drink with me and if you hate me after that you can leave." We had that drink, I finally got a kiss in, and I suggested we go shower. We fucked for quite a while and eventually went back to the bed.

At this point she was messaging her friend and out of the blue asked if her friend could sleep in the room as well.. Absofuckinglutely. Her friend came over and complained the German guy she went home with was perfect in all ways except that he sucked in bed. I started to get the hint laid down to make out with her. She was so innocent looking at the bar, but turns out she had a bunch of tattoos and a clit piercing. Also some of the most perfect boobs I've ever seen. I fucked her while her friend was playing with us as well and we finally went to sleep. The pictures and videos I have from last night would make one hell of a viewing pleasure haha. How that kind of shit happens from a last approach at 3am on a Sunday night boggles my mind, but I'm not complaining. 7/10 wouldn't have approached and 9/10 wouldn't have been out still.

I tried to fuck the non period one again the morning but she was not went enough thanks to her hangover. A funny note is the Germba guy was messaging her asking why she left. She sent a selfie from my bed and he thought she had got them a hotel room... Not quite good sir. They walked me to the train station and I kissed them both goodbye.

Off to Turku now. I'm meeting up with a Finnish girl I originally met at a hostel in Bosnia, but the night I had my chance with her I ditched her to a Bosnian girl. We've had a few racy messages on IG over the last year so fingers crossed I can finally get with her.

One last point I find interesting, and something that worked for Vinny with the IG girl he hooked up with in Tallinn... I sent a picture of my with the two naked girls to a few girls I know, both ones I hooked up with in the past and ones I have wanted to. One asked me to come visit so I can have a threesome with her too.. Another replied with a video of her boobs saying she had nicer ones. Another was an Estonian I haven't closed and she said she wants to come visit me in Riga. Sometimes what the average person thinks would hurt your game actually helps.

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - Araveug - 07-18-2017

@ DN have not heard about your MAGA hat since one of the earliest posts...can we get an update on that situation? Have you worn it some more, started any good convos? People pissed?

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world - rishboy77 - 07-18-2017

Quote: (07-17-2017 06:22 AM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

One last point I find interesting, and something that worked for Vinny with the IG girl he hooked up with in Tallinn... I sent a picture of my with the two naked girls to a few girls I know, both ones I hooked up with in the past and ones I have wanted to. One asked me to come visit so I can have a threesome with her too.. Another replied with a video of her boobs saying she had nicer ones. Another was an Estonian I haven't closed and she said she wants to come visit me in Riga. Sometimes what the average person thinks would hurt your game actually helps.

I really don't this last point is that really earth shattering to the Instagram/ Shapchat generation. ...I mean a Instagram filled with traveling and good times...these days even Slavic girls are not that naive anymore.

As a random experiment I send a pic of me with a ones of hottest girls I had been with to about 10 girls I had been with previously and lost touch ... 3 girls responded about meeting up.