Roosh V Forum
Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead (/thread-54621.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Paracelsus - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 08:40 AM)Doodoo Wrote:  

Can anyone explain to me _why_ people are blaming Islam for this? Because of my understanding of their religion is that terrorism, unmotivated violence and killing innocent people is highly condemned.

Sure it's condemned -- if -- and only if -- you're already a Muslim.

Look up the concept of the dhimmi.
Look up the concept of "wives obtained by your right hand."
Look up the concept of jizya.
Look up the concept of jihad.
Look up what the Qu'ran's own penalty is for converting away from Islam.

When you've done that, and when you realise that unlike Christianity, Islam has never gone through any Reformation-ish updating of its tenets and commentary, you'll see why people are blaming Islam for this. The religion is a death cult.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Chowder Head - 03-22-2016

LOL Doodoo banned in a millisecond for being a bitch!

Hey Doodoo, one more thing...

[Image: bowa.gif]

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Parzival - 03-22-2016

http://www.huffingtonpost.de/2015/12/17/...24968.html

Quote:Quote:

Scientists sounded the alarm: "Islamist radicalization begins in kindergarten"

It is a problem that Austria has long ignored and that could jeopardize the security in Germany: Islamist propaganda in kindergartens.

A few days ago the Foreign and Integration Minister of Austria Sebastian made short with a study on this issue a stir. The findings: In Vienna there are 150 Islamic kindergartens, be where loud short 10,000 children "foreclosed" and partially indoctrinated.

Integration Minister warns therefore short: "When will the center of Vienna, thousands of children in pure Turkish or Chechen Islamic institutions and rarely learn German there, then we draw generations of parallel societies zoom."
In a nursery conditions were according to the study particularly crass. How Short says: "In one of the kindergartens Sharia is compared to our secular laws is there written, Sharia offer orientation, secular laws do not provide guidance.."

He warns: "The children will taught, for example, they should not be together with people who drink alcohol or eat pork." Other children were taught that they should "do not respect that reside in an illegitimate relationship people."

From this radicalization followed attacks such as those in Paris, Aslan said. Who'll indoctrinated so early, for the killing would be a "technical problem". In plain English: The nursery will become a hotbed of terrorism. Aslan warns further: "radicalism does not fall from the sky radicalism is the result of a process, and this process begins in kindergarten.."

We have to control and keep the frame of those people that live in Europe and select who is coming. Madness like Merkel did is insane. Also Europe got blow away by its wrong tolerance. Blown away is not just literal.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Liberty Sea - 03-22-2016

[Image: j3Soetk.png]
[Image: Ec40Qa3.png]

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Baphomet - 03-22-2016

Europe did this to themselves. This is the price of political correctness. Europeans, Americans, Canadians, and Australians, have dropped to their collective knees to worship at the alter of political correctness.

Boston, Paris, Brussles, etc etc.. "Tolerance and Understanding" will not stop it. The idiot groups mentioned above simply cannot grasp that this IS a Religious War fought by people who do not take their religion as "something they do on Sunday and forget about the rest of the week."

Europeans, Americans, Canadians, and Australians, have NO CONCEPT of how deeply these people believe. Every other phrase out of their mouths is "Allahu Akbar" - "God is greater."

They DO NOT want to "coexist" in peace, they will take nothing other than absolute surrender and subjugation to Islam and Allah or Death. There is no middle ground with them or for them.

The Euros et al. do not have the moral capacity to understand this mindset. So they (we) attempt to appease via political correctness. This is viewed as nothing other than weakness by the islamists, and bombings are the result.

Europe did this to themselves. I pray for the victims, their healing and strength, but this will be a rinse and repeat for as long as it takes the islamists to establish their Caliphate.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Thaitanium - 03-22-2016

Pretty crazy and also predictable: There were 'certain' kids cheering in schools today, somewhere in Amsterdam. Somebody tweeted how it was possible to teach a class like that. And that guy got a visit from the police later that day, ordered by the mayor. Saying they would like him not to tweet those things anymore...

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Libertas - 03-22-2016

Trump on GMA:

One comment:

Quote:Quote:

Leaf Erickson13 minutes ago
+Bradley Tucker - I am a Republican from Utah, planned to vote Ted Cruz today but this terror attack made me think and voted trump

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - LEMONed IScream - 03-22-2016

This is just another consequence of the implosion of social order in the Middle East.

Now Europe has two options, it either follows the self destructive path of "integration", or we grow a pair and some common sense.

Europe may be in immediate danger but this is not a European problem, this is a WESTERN problem. Trust me.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Nineteen84 - 03-22-2016

[Image: CeKLfT3W8AAxyQ0.jpg]

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - MdWanderer - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 09:50 AM)Baphomet Wrote:  

Europe did this to themselves. This is the price of political correctness. Europeans, Americans, Canadians, and Australians, have dropped to their collective knees to worship at the alter of political correctness.

Boston, Paris, Brussles, etc etc.. "Tolerance and Understanding" will not stop it. The idiot groups mentioned above simply cannot grasp that this IS a Religious War fought by people who do not take their religion as "something they do on Sunday and forget about the rest of the week."

Europeans, Americans, Canadians, and Australians, have NO CONCEPT of how deeply these people believe. Every other phrase out of their mouths is "Allahu Akbar" - "God is greater."

They DO NOT want to "coexist" in peace, they will take nothing other than absolute surrender and subjugation to Islam and Allah or Death. There is no middle ground with them or for them.

The Euros et al. do not have the moral capacity to understand this mindset. So they (we) attempt to appease via political correctness. This is viewed as nothing other than weakness by the islamists, and bombings are the result.

Europe did this to themselves. I pray for the victims, their healing and strength, but this will be a rinse and repeat for as long as it takes the islamists to establish their Caliphate.

As long as our governments allow this to happen, this will turn into the new normal. I'm angry, but resigned at the same time. They simply don't give a fuck. It's not affecting them, so why care. The men and women at the top eat GMO free food; live until the age of 90, send their kids to good schools, are relatively safe from terrorism, while ordinary citizens suffer from their callous decisions.

I am not going to go down the road of our fellow banned poster just now and say that there is nothing wrong with Islam. It's simply incompatible with Western culture and values. But why is it being imported into Europe? If Belgium, France, Germany, et. al. were really concerned with terrorism, they would not be importing it there. A fish rots from the head.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Harvey Specter - 03-22-2016

What is Trump ever wrong about?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/28/world/....html?_r=0

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - storm - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 10:03 AM)Nineteen84 Wrote:  

Here is the version you'll see on US television. We've got to stop these white males.

[Image: B5dYfbM.jpg]

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Liberty Sea - 03-22-2016

The lesson Europe needs to take:

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - rottenapple - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 10:15 AM)storm Wrote:  

Here is the version you'll see on US television. We've got to stop these white males.

The actual picture has 3 men and the main suspect is the one which is not on the picture you posted, who is dressed in white. Why they say he is the main suspect and the other two not yet or in a lesser degree is unknown and strange to me.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Nineteen84 - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 10:29 AM)rottenapple Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2016 10:15 AM)storm Wrote:  

The actual picture has 3 men and the main suspect is the one which is not on the picture you posted, who is dressed in white. Why they say he is the main suspect and the other two not yet or in a lesser degree is unknown and strange to me.

Brussels attacks: the photo of three possible suspects in the airport EI claims

[Image: 56f161a135708ea2d3ced1d8.jpg]

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Surreyman - 03-22-2016

@Thaitanium

Links would be nice.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Irenicus - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 09:36 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

When you've done that, and when you realise that unlike Christianity, Islam has never gone through any Reformation-ish.

It did man. That variant is called salafism.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Roosh - 03-22-2016

[Image: attachment.jpg30675]   

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Thaitanium - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 10:32 AM)Surreyman Wrote:  

@Thaitanium

Links would be nice.

It's in Dutch but here it is:

https://twitter.com/IvarMol/status/712281264519299073

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Foolsgo1d - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 07:54 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

Belgian government is so Politically-Correct, they won't call the islamist terrorists, well, "islamist terrorists", no: they call them mere "persons"! Even the word, "terrorists", they won't use this word so as not to "stigmatize"!

http://www.lefigaro.fr/actualites/2016/0...roport.php
"Le gouvernement belge "craint toujours qu'il y ait des personnes dans la nature"

L'enquête sur les auteurs des attentats qui ont frappé mardi Bruxelles est "toujours en cours", les autorités craignant qu'il y "ait encore des personnes dans la nature", a indiqué mardi le ministre belge des Affaires étrangères. "L'enquête est toujours en cours", a dit Didier Reynders, interrogé par la télévision belge RTBF. "On craint toujours qu'il y ait des personnes dans la nature", a-t-il ajouté."

Meanwhile, weak faggot "artists" start their gay-ass pics and memes:

[Image: XVM5eb17110-f01e-11e5-875e-0271441e5d1c.jpg]

Our enemies kill us en-masse, and all we do is drawing crying gay couples and loving hearts!

The boys and men who went into the meat grinder of WW2 were not creating some sort of artistic imagery to boost their social media credentials, they were ready and waiting to fight.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Parzival - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 08:36 AM)Caravaggio Wrote:  

Relax guys, it's not like that all muslims are like that. this little schoolboy already wrote a sorry message to the world. Written on paper and pens he found in the mud
[Image: attachment.jpg30677]   

Most of them can not read or write. And if so, they lack english. So how does this boy is able to write in english? Even if he can write english. Where does he get the paper and the pen from? AND then there is a photographer? 70 % of them have no papers or documents when they arrive, but yeah, flags, Merkel pictures and of course this they have. Even more, its a little boy but in reality 70 % of them are men below 30.
Don't fall for this left wing bullshit. Its already released that left wing activist create all those signs for the media.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - mikado - 03-22-2016

First I am very sad for everyone that died/got injured.
After I am very angry.

For me at this point the islam leaders from all over the world (obv not terrorist ones) must gather and talk about the currrent situation, and take drastic measures, in a sort of Vatican II.

The problem is that muslims nowadays will cannibalize each others. Just look at what happens inside a single country. For example Irak. Chiites and Sunnites fighting to death and bombing each others.

Or in Senegal : you cannot say that Cheikh Ahmadou Bamba ( a soufi figure reverred by the majority of the country, founder of muridism) is full of wrongs in his teachings without risking being jumped by an angry mob (without even giving you a chance to give arguments)

It pains me to admit it but most muslims nowadays are just stupid and low IQ.How the heck can you rejoice when innocent people are killed??
Don't get me started on the welfare or cultural issues.
If you are going to live in a westerner country then adopt the culture (obv including not bombing /raping/attacking people inside the country) or go away. I could very well go back to Sénégal tomorrow and be antitolerant like the murides, clap for the attacks ( my own mom said America deserved 9/11 ... ) or anything else. However since I am living and working in France, and plan to live here, it is obvious to me that I have to adapt to the country, respect its law and have to work hard to earn anything instead of relying on welfare.

This problem of religious intolérance FROM MUSLIMS must stop. In no way it is acceptable to call trash others' religion for me, however it is necessary for everyone to be able to discuss it's flaws. And yes, whether you are a foreigner, a native, or with foreign ancesty, I think you should not be entitled to claim racism, welfare or anything if you did not previously work your ass off to reach the best version of yourself, and notably by educating yourself at school and learning to respect others, strive for the best and accept you are not a snowflake.

ENTITLEMENT. One of the biggest problems of muslims today ( especially the youth). For me,the main cause of frustrations whether they are financial, sexual, cultural, etc. Just because we are Muslims obviously means only us count in the society, and only we can play the victim role. Yeah right.

Fuck that shit. I weep for my religion today.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Tresdus - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 10:50 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2016 07:54 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

Belgian government is so Politically-Correct, they won't call the islamist terrorists, well, "islamist terrorists", no: they call them mere "persons"! Even the word, "terrorists", they won't use this word so as not to "stigmatize"!

http://www.lefigaro.fr/actualites/2016/0...roport.php
"Le gouvernement belge "craint toujours qu'il y ait des personnes dans la nature"

L'enquête sur les auteurs des attentats qui ont frappé mardi Bruxelles est "toujours en cours", les autorités craignant qu'il y "ait encore des personnes dans la nature", a indiqué mardi le ministre belge des Affaires étrangères. "L'enquête est toujours en cours", a dit Didier Reynders, interrogé par la télévision belge RTBF. "On craint toujours qu'il y ait des personnes dans la nature", a-t-il ajouté."

Meanwhile, weak faggot "artists" start their gay-ass pics and memes:

[Image: XVM5eb17110-f01e-11e5-875e-0271441e5d1c.jpg]

Our enemies kill us en-masse, and all we do is drawing crying gay couples and loving hearts!

The boys and men who went into the meat grinder of WW2 were not creating some sort of artistic imagery to boost their social media credentials, they were ready and waiting to fight.

[Image: CeKDX2RXIAENsTJ.jpg]

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - InsertNameHere - 03-22-2016

EU Foreign Policy chief shows the world how today's Europe responds to aggression:
https://www.rt.com/news/336641-brussels-...ini-tears/

Breaking down in tears, reinforcing to our enemies how weak we really are. Reason #582 women should not be in these positions.

As an aside, these attacks are almost certainly a reply to the Belgian police arresting the leaders of the Paris terror attacks last week. Whether it was a hastily put together response or these guys were under standing orders to pull the trigger once the arrests went down remains to be seen. But in either case, these guys are reacting, and they're responding out of anger/vengeance. If security services can keep after them, keep making them react rather than taking the initiative themselves, they'll lose some momentum. More importantly, if they get angry they get sloppy, let their operational security down, and that's how evidence and intelligence leaks out, making dismantling their networks easier. Let's hope the security services are competent enough to make that happen. It doesn't solve the broader problem, but it will help keep the wolf at the gates a bit longer...

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Orion - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 09:14 AM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

I published this two days ago:

https://qcurtius.com/2016/03/20/the-need...-ideology/

It's going to take a lot for Europe to wake up.

People can't be inspired to fight either by modernist governments or by effeminate clergy in today's watered down religious institutions.

Only men who pursue spirituality, brotherhood and knighthood in a self-reliant way can create their own institutions/orders and fight for their own cause. No way men are prepared to ever again lift a finger for a bureaucratic apparatus.

P.S.

If government ever actually starts a true war against Islam, that would be a huge red flag anyway. Another phony war that should have been prevented and that would consume countless lives of men in their 20's while filling pockets of mega corporations.