Roosh V Forum
Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? (/thread-1964.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - playa_with_a_passport - 12-22-2010

Quote:Quote:

For the record, although I enjoy living in the US, I prefer stay Canadian (and Trinidadian) and do not want any other citizenships.

Deebow, Do you have any tips on Gaming Indian Trinitarian chicks?

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - deebow - 12-22-2010

Yeah,

They enjoy meeting North Americans. They can be a bit hard to crack. I'm usually just direct with them. They want to be taken out and rarely do the ONS thing. Even if they like you, they still may not give any ass up, which sucks. They're very liberal when it comes to dressing up and dancing but mad conservative when it comes to casual sex.

Personally, I believe that they are the finest women in the West Indies by far.

In short, you'd have to be direct with them but not too direct in that they know that you want to hit the ass. I'd ask them on a date. Take them out and woo them. If they feel comfortable with you after a few dates, they'd be cool enough to come back to the spot and let you hit. This is about a 2 week or so progression at minimum (or at least depending on the strength of your game). I hate that.

They (I'm generalizing) also don't like anyone seeing that they are interested in you because that can be frowned upon at times. There are obviously some girls that don't really care about that.

I swear, these girls are like the Argentines of the Caribbean. They tease and love attention and it seems like that's all they need to orgasm. If you're white they take more of an interest because white guys are rare or actually, almost non existent there. They do love foreign brothas by the way. Keep in mind, some things are still segregated down there in that there can be some tension between Indo-Black relationships. Now if you are visiting who cares, but tat may register in the mind of an Indian Trini woman if she's going to be seen with you (especially by her family). Overall it's a very integrated society but you may run into those elements. Some Indian women only feel Indian or white guys but most (about 70% I'd say) will feel brothas.

My family is mad deep out there so I always roll with my cousins. Wing men are so valuable down there as the women almost always run in packs. You may also want to make sure that they don't have a man. Plenty of cats love to hate down there and will kick off some gruesome violence in a minute. You should have no problem avoiding that but at least should be aware of it.

Make sure you visit Zen. That's the main club out there that everyone loves. You may have to go there in the day to get your passes. The finest girls will likely be there. There are also other parties at areas like Pier 1 and Pier 1 in Chagaramus.

As for day game, you can hit the malls or Maracas beach. Maracas beach is always in full force on the weekends. I've found more success using day game. Although I come up on a nice thing at Zen that I later hit the last time I went there. During the day women are less likely to be in packs there and therefore have no girls with them to cock block. You can also hit the market in Chaguanas (different than Chagaramus) during the day. It's boring as hell but there will be fine females there.

Venezuelan girls will love everyone down there. There is a growing population of them out there.

If you want more options listen to the Radio. 88.1 FM has everything going in. Be sure to check out http://www.islandmix.com to check out the pics from some past events. They have everything West Indian there in NYC, Tdot and Trinidad.

Let me know if you ever need any wing men down there. I may go back for Carnival (Carnival in Trinidad makes Caribana in Toronto look like a block party for real).

Let me know if there is anything else that you want to know.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - rudebwoy - 12-22-2010

Mixx - my indian gym buddy's brother went there for work. Even he said Winnipeg was too easy to get laid. Girls approached him, they seemed to impressed by guys from Toronto.
Miami could be a whole different level.
Can you even get direct flights from Miami to Winnipeg.

[/quote]

Winnipeg seems great. When I first moved here from Britain, I scooped some lizard there up off the net. She paid for my ticket to fly out there.
It was a solid two hours flight on a plane.
When I landed in the airport, it was as cold as fcuk. In fact, it made Toronto seem like Miami in comparison (heat wise).
*Word of advice - Don't fcuk with the peg in the Winter. It is also nicknamed Winterpeg for a very valid reason.

Constantly, when I was there, women were constantly looking at me and making eyes. I was asked numerous times if I played professional basketball and my dumb ass said no. I could have been fcuking dymes like a hero if I'd only used common sense.

However, coming from England, I've had to scrape for scraps so long, it took me a while to realise pussy comes on a plate (piping hot) in North America.

There are a lot of First Nation people out there and according to what I've heard and a few skim encounters, First Nation women like to fcuk.

Once I get my stacks up and free some vac time, I plan to go back out there and do some major carnage. Since I went out there both times with a lash already lined up, I couldn't really tamper with the locals. In fact, she kept making excuses why we couldn't go out to a club while I was there because I think she knew that I'd be snatched up by a hotter reptilian.

Mixx, I think you will fcuk many of those lizards into a stupor out there. You should do fine. Your hispanic American swag will blow them out of the water.
And Montreal for NYE, you should do great but be warned, it's FCUKING COLD there at that time of the year with those crazy winds.
However, as forementioned, the women there are pretty and very well dressed (IMO) and they like to fcuk (although, I've never pulled out there).
[/quote]

Nice. What internet site do Canadian girls use? It's always a wise move to establish rapport ahead of time, and at least have a small social circle going....
[/quote]

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - playa_with_a_passport - 12-24-2010

@deebow
Thanks a lot, you dropped a lot of science and mathematics in your post. I am from NYC, there are a tons of trini-Indian chicks in here but I get zero play from them. Now I don't even bother to approach which I acknowledge is the wrong attitude to have because you have to be in it to win it. I have like 4 Trini boys but they all give me the same generic response "those chicks only fuck with White dudes" But to be perfectly honest, I have rarely seen Indian chicks from the Caribbean with White dudes in New York. So, the comment you made about being the "Argentinians of the Caribbean" makes a lot of sense.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - deebow - 12-24-2010

Quote: (12-24-2010 06:15 PM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

@deebow
Thanks a lot, you dropped a lot of science and mathematics in your post. I am from NYC, there are a tons of trini-Indian chicks in here but I get zero play from them. Now I don't even bother to approach which I acknowledge is the wrong attitude to have because you have to be in it to win it. I have like 4 Trini boys but they all give me the same generic response "those chicks only fuck with White dudes" But to be perfectly honest, I have rarely seen Indian chicks from the Caribbean with White dudes in New York. So, the comment you made about being the "Argentinians of the Caribbean" makes a lot of sense.

No Doubt. Anytime I can be of service, I'm here.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - JayMillz - 12-24-2010

Quote: (12-22-2010 09:02 PM)deebow Wrote:  

Let me know if you ever need any wing men down there. I may go back for Carnival (Carnival in Trinidad makes Caribana in Toronto look like a block party for real).

I've always wanted to go to Trini Carnival based on my experiences in Brooklyn during Labor Day weekend. I'm def going to Caribana this year. I've smashed 3 cooley girl dime pieces during Caribana over the years so thatz always a good look. Also Asians and white babes so Toronto I like because of the diversity.

One of my buddies goes back for Carnival each year and he raves about it. This is his website http://www.trinijunglejuice.com/carnival.html

I love jump up music, juve and playing mud, but I think I will do Rio Carnaval before Trini because that seems more my speed. [Image: banana.gif]

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - deebow - 12-25-2010

JM,

Before you go to Rio Carnival be sure to read Roosh's post on swooping at Carnival time. You may want to rethink that strategy. It makes perfect sense to me. In a sense, he mentions that it's probably one of the worst times to go down and do your thing. If you just want a cultural experience, it probably makes sense, but if you want to collect flags, from what I understand of Roosh's post, Carnival in Rio is not the best time to do it. I would however go to Carnival in Salvador. This is the best portion of Brazil Carnival (Not Rio as many have been led to believe). I've been to carnival in Salvador and everyone there has told me that it is much wilder than that in Rio. Most brazilians will go to Salvador instead of Rio while most tourists will go to Rio for Carnival (this is just what I've heard so I won't say that this is a fact). I collected 2 flags in Salvador myself quite easily (one was an 8 and the other was about an 8.5/9 which I did not think was possible).

BTW, Merry Christmas to all on this Forum. Roosh, the true gift is actually a medium like this for like minds to meet and exchange thoughts. Thanks to everyone and best of the holiday season to all.

D.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - JayMillz - 12-25-2010

Quote: (12-25-2010 01:34 PM)deebow Wrote:  

JM,

Before you go to Rio Carnival be sure to read Roosh's post on swooping at Carnival time. You may want to rethink that strategy. It makes perfect sense to me. In a sense, he mentions that it's probably one of the worst times to go down and do your thing. If you just want a cultural experience, it probably makes sense, but if you want to collect flags, from what I understand of Roosh's post, Carnival in Rio is not the best time to do it. I would however go to Carnival in Salvador. This is the best portion of Brazil Carnival (Not Rio as many have been led to believe). I've been to carnival in Salvador and everyone there has told me that it is much wilder than that in Rio. Most brazilians will go to Salvador instead of Rio while most tourists will go to Rio for Carnival (this is just what I've heard so I won't say that this is a fact). I collected 2 flags in Salvador myself quite easily (one was an 8 and the other was about an 8.5/9 which I did not think was possible).

BTW, Merry Christmas to all on this Forum. Roosh, the true gift is actually a medium like this for like minds to meet and exchange thoughts. Thanks to everyone and best of the holiday season to all.

D.

Thanks D. I can always get pootang, but Carnival is a once in a lifetime experience so I would surely like to experience it at least once. Eventually, I would like to do Recife, Brasilia, Bahia and of course San Paulo.

I was gonna do Cartagena and Costa Rica next November, but after the 50 or so pics my buddy just sent me from some of his Rio trips, I'm thinking about possibly doing Rio and another city in Brazil in November, instead.

Happy Holidays to you as well [Image: smile.gif]

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - lottery - 01-07-2011

I think black americans are usually welcome everywhere...there maybe a little exception in some countries because they see americans as arrogant but if you always have a simling face, you shouldnt have much problems.

Some parts of africa will definetely be a good bet..they dont get that many tourists , so the chicks will go crazy about you..Kenya, ghana, cape verde and angola..are worth a visit.

However being black american doesnt mean that you will pull more than other guys if your game aint solid..when i was in DR, i was told that the women there loved american guys..i was staying with 2 black american guys and they were always fucking the same women, while i was pulling different chicks everyday...

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Moma - 01-07-2011

Quote: (01-07-2011 10:10 AM)lottery Wrote:  

I think black americans are usually welcome everywhere...there maybe a little exception in some countries because they see americans as arrogant but if you always have a simling face, you shouldnt have much problems.

Some parts of africa will definetely be a good bet..they dont get that many tourists , so the chicks will go crazy about you..Kenya, ghana, cape verde and angola..are worth a visit.

However being black american doesnt mean that you will pull more than other guys if your game aint solid..when i was in DR, i was told that the women there loved american guys..i was staying with 2 black american guys and they were always fucking the same women, while i was pulling different chicks everyday...

Did you P4P? Please be honest.

yeah i just said on my other post that i paid few chicks..but most i didnt pay shit,but i wont lie tho..the ones that didnt ask me for anything i was a bit surprised, because many asked for something..but i was hitting the older crowd mostly..i like older women and they usually dont ask for money, although some did.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Moma - 01-07-2011

Quote: (01-07-2011 12:14 PM)lottery Wrote:  

yeah i just said on my other post that i paid few chicks..but most i didnt pay shit,but i wont lie tho..the ones that didnt ask me for anything i was a bit surprised, because many asked for something..but i was hitting the older crowd mostly..i like older women and they usually dont ask for money, although some did.

Okay cool. The GILFs quality must have been amazing for you to be fcuking 50 year olds..good lawd have mercy
What I don't understand is that it if you lot had to pay (to some degree)for ass, why would the 2 black Americans sex the same female?
It would only make sense to sex the same female if that shyt was for free..

Quote: (01-07-2011 01:15 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (01-07-2011 12:14 PM)lottery Wrote:  

Okay cool. The GILFs quality must have been amazing for you to be fcuking 50 year olds..good lawd have mercy
What I don't understand is that it if you lot had to pay (to some degree)for ass, why would the 2 black Americans sex the same female?
It would only make sense to sex the same female if that shyt was for free..

They were not paying anything. Their girls were from san pedro and were good university girls. Not all girls will charge you money in DR by the way, as i i said i fucked many for free. But seems like itsreally part of their culture to ask for money, i remember the third day i was there, i got this 15 year old who looked older than her age to come to my room, after some convo, i took my dick out and she started sucking me off, then, she when i was trying to bang her, she was asking, what are you going to give me? i was like, ''my dick''..at the time i wasnt understanding what she was meaning because i didnt know that many girls there ask for money .

p.s. i didnt fuck her and you shouldnt get involved with any girl under the age of 18 because its illegal there

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Moma - 01-08-2011

Quote: (01-07-2011 03:03 PM)lottery Wrote:  

They were not paying anything. Their girls were from san pedro and were good university girls. Not all girls will charge you money in DR by the way, as i i said i fucked many for free. But seems like itsreally part of their culture to ask for money, i remember the third day i was there, i got this 15 year old who looked older than her age to come to my room, after some convo, i took my dick out and she started sucking me off, then, she when i was trying to bang her, she was asking, what are you going to give me? i was like, ''my dick''..at the time i wasnt understanding what she was meaning because i didnt know that many girls there ask for money .

p.s. i didnt fuck her and you shouldnt get involved with any girl under the age of 18 because its illegal there

Yea, but you got shiners (hummers) of her and I suppose it's legal to get hummers from young un's out thar? LOL!! It's all good anyhow *chuckles*

When I was in DR some guy tried to offer me some young ting. He said she was 19 but I was very skeptical because that goes against my morals and she looked young as well (with braces and all).

I asked her what year she was born quickly but she said 1991 without faltering (these Dominicanas are sharp as cookies).

I still didn't feel right cos I am a big guy and I felt sure I would bruise her clat.
I mashed out one ting on my last day and I am sure she was hobbling afterwards..third world or no third world!

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - drcharle66 - 01-13-2011

Quote: (12-10-2010 09:43 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Time2Quit - i suggest you do what your name says!

Amen ... and I'm Black!!

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - drcharle66 - 01-13-2011

I hope this reply is appropiate to this discussion.

About 10 years ago I was employed at my old school Life Chiropratic University in the Internship program.This is were students get to work on real patients.

I did notice that there were a lot of female students from Canada.I also noticed that they all were very attractive,and were very approachable; I mean in the student-teacher aspect.They also seems very mature and "nice" moreso than the American students that I ran across

So while that was entirely a different venue than we are discussing here it tends to back up what has been said.The Canadian females on campus did seem nicer and better that the average USA student

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - UrbanNerd - 01-15-2011

Hello folks....

My first post on here and thanks to all of you who posted some real good information. I will take additional notes.
I just wanted to comment on some of the other postings:

Canada - I have probably visited Toronto over 100 times. T-Dot was the spot because me and any other brothas I took with me kept having success there. Of course, over the years with more Americans visiting, "we" were lesser of a novelty but the town is still very receptive to American black men. Having said that, the outside-of-Toronto areas of Ontario and the other provinces are now what Toronto was like 7-10 years ago. I have not been to all of them but Manitoba (namely Winnipeg), Alberta and those smaller eastern provinces (New Brunswick and Nova Scotia) are almost child's play. I have not visited Saskatchewan or British Columbia yet, but my sources tell me that a brotha can have a ball there.

Latin America - I did the Brazil Carnival thing about 5 times and did 5 more non-Carnival Brazil trips and it was great EVERY time. Do not sleep with Salvador (Bahia). I personally have the women in Salvador ranked over Rio and San Paulo, but then again I will admit that I like my women with less-Euro features when I am in Latin/Central America. Dominican Republic is VERY receptive to black males and that is my current "spot" (spot = where I visit most during a year). Costa Rica and Panama are great BUT it seems like the finest women are imports from Colombia. One day I hope to visit Colombia but with the type of work I do and the specific government agency I do contract work for, Columbia will be a hard sell for approval.

Europe - I am still waiting on my first negative response in the UK. So far, 3 visits and all were highly successful. Paris had a brotha working a little but the women finally came through. Italy?...is there an age limit there? Seemed like I was not too old or too young for any female in Italy. My Europe travel is probably lagging behind MANY of you on this board so I will be reading, learning and taking notes.

Traveling Black Male look/appearance/mentality - I can just speak on MY travels but if you do not attempt to portay the "extreme hip-hop" look and/or do not act like the "stereotypical spoiled American", you will be well-received at your destination. I am not knocking urban attire at all. I still wear my loose-fitting jeans as I am too old for the real-baggy look. Hell, I may even rock some Timbs although I do not rock them untied. In warm weather, I have on my college t-shirt or golf shirt and go about my way. Still, it helps A LOT to learn the language, act like you have some sense and not be over-the-top. I am not saying that will work for everyone but I have lived by those rules for travel for years.

I am glad I read some of the postings because I have been hearing the same information on some of the places you all mentioned: Sweden, Iceland (who knew?) and that whole "Oceania area" (Australia and NZ) which I am mad at myself for because I have been hearing about it and procrastinating.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - deebow - 01-15-2011

Any tips for black men going to Australia. I'll be in Sydney for two and 1/2 weeks. I've heard that Brisbane and Melbourne are much more receptive to brothas but I'm going for work and I thought of hitting Melgourne for a weekend (I don't think that that's long enough for me to run game).

Thoughts anyone?

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - speakeasy - 01-15-2011

@UrbanNerd...Just curious, what it is the nature of your work that lets you travel around so much and get paid by the government?

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Caramel Communist - 01-15-2011

Quote: (01-15-2011 02:29 PM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

Hello folks....

My first post on here and thanks to all of you who posted some real good information. I will take additional notes.
I just wanted to comment on some of the other postings:

Canada - I have probably visited Toronto over 100 times. T-Dot was the spot because me and any other brothas I took with me kept having success there. Of course, over the years with more Americans visiting, "we" were lesser of a novelty but the town is still very receptive to American black men. Having said that, the outside-of-Toronto areas of Ontario and the other provinces are now what Toronto was like 7-10 years ago. I have not been to all of them but Manitoba (namely Winnipeg), Alberta and those smaller eastern provinces (New Brunswick and Nova Scotia) are almost child's play. I have not visited Saskatchewan or British Columbia yet, but my sources tell me that a brotha can have a ball there.

Latin America - I did the Brazil Carnival thing about 5 times and did 5 more non-Carnival Brazil trips and it was great EVERY time. Do not sleep with Salvador (Bahia). I personally have the women in Salvador ranked over Rio and San Paulo, but then again I will admit that I like my women with less-Euro features when I am in Latin/Central America. Dominican Republic is VERY receptive to black males and that is my current "spot" (spot = where I visit most during a year). Costa Rica and Panama are great BUT it seems like the finest women are imports from Colombia. One day I hope to visit Colombia but with the type of work I do and the specific government agency I do contract work for, Columbia will be a hard sell for approval.

Europe - I am still waiting on my first negative response in the UK. So far, 3 visits and all were highly successful. Paris had a brotha working a little but the women finally came through. Italy?...is there an age limit there? Seemed like I was not too old or too young for any female in Italy. My Europe travel is probably lagging behind MANY of you on this board so I will be reading, learning and taking notes.

Traveling Black Male look/appearance/mentality - I can just speak on MY travels but if you do not attempt to portay the "extreme hip-hop" look and/or do not act like the "stereotypical spoiled American", you will be well-received at your destination. I am not knocking urban attire at all. I still wear my loose-fitting jeans as I am too old for the real-baggy look. Hell, I may even rock some Timbs although I do not rock them untied. In warm weather, I have on my college t-shirt or golf shirt and go about my way. Still, it helps A LOT to learn the language, act like you have some sense and not be over-the-top. I am not saying that will work for everyone but I have lived by those rules for travel for years.

I am glad I read some of the postings because I have been hearing the same information on some of the places you all mentioned: Sweden, Iceland (who knew?) and that whole "Oceania area" (Australia and NZ) which I am mad at myself for because I have been hearing about it and procrastinating.

nice post....NZ and Australia is a go...I did a post on NZ while back...

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - UrbanNerd - 01-15-2011

Quote: (01-15-2011 07:51 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

@UrbanNerd...Just curious, what it is the nature of your work that lets you travel around so much and get paid by the government?

Oh, most of my travel is not related to my work. I do work for the No Such Agency...that infamous federal agency in Fort Meade, MD as a contractor. For any personal international trip, I have to get approval from the agency to take a trip. It's one of the requirements if you hold a security clearance with them. Most places are no problem but some places like Colombia require so much paperwork and question-asking that you just give up. Now I have done a little work-related travel, but so far no place to write home about.

The cool thing about the job is that there is extra money/salary for having a clearance and I use that to make my personal travels.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - azulsombra - 01-19-2011

@urbannerd

I'm curious....were you saying that women of all ages(i.e. 19-4?), were throwing themselves at you in italy? I'm just trying to make sure I read that part correctly. Italy is a country I've always been curious about and most people on this board have stated it is very difficult there to bang women, so any elaboration would be helpful.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Caramel Communist - 01-20-2011

Quote: (01-15-2011 11:01 PM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

Oh, most of my travel is not related to my work. I do work for the No Such Agency...that infamous federal agency in Fort Meade, MD as a contractor. For any personal international trip, I have to get approval from the agency to take a trip. It's one of the requirements if you hold a security clearance with them. Most places are no problem but some places like Colombia require so much paperwork and question-asking that you just give up. Now I have done a little work-related travel, but so far no place to write home about.

The cool thing about the job is that there is extra money/salary for having a clearance and I use that to make my personal travels. My boy who turned me on to Iceland does similar line of work...

quiet as kept...if you can get i.t./military contractor job you r set...you get to travel to all the global military instillations on the government dime...and make good money doing it...

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - UrbanNerd - 01-21-2011

Quote: (01-19-2011 09:39 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

@urbannerd

I'm curious....were you saying that women of all ages(i.e. 19-4?), were throwing themselves at you in italy? I'm just trying to make sure I read that part correctly. Italy is a country I've always been curious about and most people on this board have stated it is very difficult there to bang women, so any elaboration would be helpful.

I would say to actually "bang" women in Italy was "moderate difficulty"...not too difficult and not too easy. When I said "throwing themselves at me", I was referring to at least getting initial contact or initial conversation and the wide age range of those flirting. I was in Milan and have visited there 2 times (probably not enough to make a REAL assessment).

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - playa_with_a_passport - 01-21-2011

Quote: (01-15-2011 11:01 PM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

The cool thing about the job is that there is extra money/salary for having a clearance and I use that to make my personal travels.

I am going a little off topic, My Grad school(NYU) had a diversity(it was open to all races tho) Computer Security trainee program for analysis with the NSA and CIA. It was actually a heck of a program, they paid for all your tuition and student loans as well as give you a monthly stipend while you go to school. Similar to ROTC programs. All you had to do was to commit to work @ agencies for two years vs ROTC 8 years. I went as far as filling up the SF 86( Security Clearance Questionnaire) but didn't bother to turn it in once I found out that they do annual polygraphs and pre trip approval bullshit. Plus, their pension/retirement system/package isn't as generous as some State pensions.