Roosh V Forum
Kevin Spacey does not deny sexual assault on 14-year-old boy actor - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Kevin Spacey does not deny sexual assault on 14-year-old boy actor (/thread-65507.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Kevin Spacey does not deny sexual assault on 14-year-old boy actor - CynicalContrarian - 11-02-2017

Quote: (11-02-2017 08:27 PM)churros Wrote:  

There is some consolation in knowing that even major Hollywood figures have shit game; that even they have to struggle.

A testament to the voracious and insatiable human appetite for sex.

Plus the small silver lining that Kevin's PR disaster has knocked back the attempt to "normalize paedophilia" to a degree.

Kevin Spacey does not deny sexual assault on 14-year-old boy actor - Jetset - 11-02-2017

http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/02/media/ho...arassment/

Quote:Quote:

Kevin Spacey made the set of Netflix's "House of Cards" into a "toxic" work environment through a pattern of sexual harassment, eight people who currently work on the show or worked on it in the past tell CNN. One former employee told CNN that Spacey sexually assaulted him.

"All the crew members commented on his behavior," the former camera assistant said. "What gets me is we have to sign sexual harassment paperwork before the start of the show and apparently [Kevin Spacey] doesn't have to do anything and he gets away scott-free with this behavior." CNN confirmed that Spacey was given guidelines regarding sexual harassment in the workplace.

"Mr. Spacey, I realize you're very busy grabbing dicks but do you have a minute to go over some paperwork with me? Yeah, we need you to sign this Human Resources thing that says you understand the policies about... Look, we talked about this. Let go of me. Mr. Spacey. MR. SPACEY!"

Kevin Spacey does not deny sexual assault on 14-year-old boy actor - kinjutsu - 11-03-2017

Quote: (11-02-2017 08:34 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

There is some consolation in knowing that even major Hollywood figures have shit game; that even they have to struggle.

Plus the small silver lining that Kevin's PR disaster has knocked back the attempt to "normalize paedophilia" to a degree.

This.
This.
It's also making the general public think about gay men being into underage boys.

Just need a few more scandals of famous gay men trying to fuck young boys and there will be nothing left to "normalize"

Kevin Spacey does not deny sexual assault on 14-year-old boy actor - AWright - 11-03-2017

I really liked American Beauty when I was a teenager, midlife crisis causes guy to change with the existential philosophy thrown in. Disappointed to see Spacey be a faggot pedo.

Kevin Spacey does not deny sexual assault on 14-year-old boy actor - heavy - 11-03-2017

Quote: (11-03-2017 04:44 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Quote: (11-02-2017 08:34 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

This.
This.
It's also making the general public think about gay men being into underage boys.

Just need a few more scandals of famous gay men trying to fuck young boys and there will be nothing left to "normalize"

You're forgetting that these people don't know math.

You're thinking logically. And true, most people think this way viscerally, though they would never ever say it. Most moms really understand that, because regardless of how lib-tard they are, they protect their children.

But you're forgetting the media, education, hollywood, and the libs don't know MATH. They know a bunch of normal gays who are monogamous and would never even think to go pedo. Statistics and mathematics don't matter.

Kevin Spacey does not deny sexual assault on 14-year-old boy actor - 911 - 11-03-2017

Spacey and Weinstein don't really have to struggle, they can easily bed hundreds of very good looking men or women.

The reason they did struggle is that Spacey was after innocent reluctant straight teens or men, this is where he got his kicks. Weinstein likewise got a lot more kicks from bedding reluctant shiksas, as opposed to the countless professional whores eager to sleep their way to the top.

Kevin Spacey does not deny sexual assault on 14-year-old boy actor - Chris Brown - 11-04-2017

^So the moral of the story is know your level and get in where you fit in.

Kevin Spacey does not deny sexual assault on 14-year-old boy actor - kinjutsu - 11-04-2017

Quote: (11-03-2017 12:15 PM)911 Wrote:  

Spacey and Weinstein don't really have to struggle, they can easily bed hundreds of very good looking men or women.

The reason they did struggle is that Spacey was after innocent reluctant straight teens or men, this is where he got his kicks. Weinstein likewise got a lot more kicks from bedding reluctant shiksas, as opposed to the countless professional whores eager to sleep their way to the top.

It makes sense in a way...
Eventually you would get tired of fucking easy girls.
What used to get you off 20 years ago and several hundred girls later wont have the same effect now.
When i read the descriptions of what these guys did...i was like that's so far beyond trying to bang out some doe eyed girl from the mid-west looking for her big break in Hollywood.
This sexual deviant behavior.
Apex sexual predatory behavior.

Kevin Spacey does not deny sexual assault on 14-year-old boy actor - Rossi - 11-04-2017

They said on Italian tv that Kevin Spacey has been removed from House of Card cast and show will continue without him and will go on with Claire.

But I didn't see any english article about it yet.

Kevin Spacey does not deny sexual assault on 14-year-old boy actor - sterling_archer - 11-04-2017

Quote: (11-04-2017 09:45 AM)Rossi Wrote:  

They said on Italian tv that Kevin Spacey has been removed from House of Card cast and show will continue without him and will go on with Claire.

But I didn't see any english article about it yet.

I don't understand how since this is what it says on wikipedia:

On October 30, 2017, following sexual assault allegations against Spacey, Netflix announced that the sixth season, scheduled for 2018, would be the final season.[7] The next day Netflix announced that it had suspended production of the season;[8] on November 3, 2017, it announced that Spacey had been fired from the show.[9]

Kevin Spacey does not deny sexual assault on 14-year-old boy actor - Vaun - 11-04-2017

Quote: (11-04-2017 03:18 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Quote: (11-03-2017 12:15 PM)911 Wrote:  

It makes sense in a way...
Eventually you would get tired of fucking easy girls.
What used to get you off 20 years ago and several hundred girls later wont have the same effect now.
When i read the descriptions of what these guys did...i was like that's so far beyond trying to bang out some doe eyed girl from the mid-west looking for her big break in Hollywood.
This sexual deviant behavior.
Apex sexual predatory behavior.

Not really. Most men dont "get bored" over time. Care to share your own experience with getting tired of easy girls? Spacey and Weinstein have been doing this most of their lives, the accusations go back decades, long before Spacey was famous, and early in Weinsteins career.

So no, we don't have two tired straight guys upping the ante, bored with getting easy hot chicks. What we have here are two maximum entitled beta deviants, born of the free love 1970's. Zero game recognized.

Kevin Spacey does not deny sexual assault on 14-year-old boy actor - YoungBlade - 11-05-2017

Stefan Karl (yes, Robbie Rotten) dug this up

Shows Spacey's obvious hypocrisy

Kevin Spacey does not deny sexual assault on 14-year-old boy actor - Geomann180 - 11-05-2017

^No longer available.

G

Kevin Spacey does not deny sexual assault on 14-year-old boy actor - YoungBlade - 11-05-2017

Quote: (11-05-2017 06:47 PM)Geomann180 Wrote:  

^No longer available.

G

Damn, looks like they got to it. It had Spacey saying he was the "good guy on set" and he always "stands up to bullies and harassment."

Kevin Spacey does not deny sexual assault on 14-year-old boy actor - CynicalContrarian - 11-05-2017

Quote: (11-05-2017 07:39 PM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

Damn, looks like they got to it. It had Spacey saying he was the "good guy on set" and he always "stands up to bullies and harassment."

Kevin did not appreciate other men converging on his posse / territory. [Image: rolleyes.gif]

Kevin Spacey does not deny sexual assault on 14-year-old boy actor - Repo - 11-09-2017

Kevin Spacy visits Thailand:

https://www.inquisitr.com/4608279/a-redd...-thailand/

[Image: popcorn5.gif]

Kevin Spacey does not deny sexual assault on 14-year-old boy actor - Leonard D Neubache - 11-09-2017

Quote: (11-05-2017 06:28 PM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

[Image: 05-Lying+Eyes.jpg]

Constantly looking far right.

Kevin Spacey does not deny sexual assault on 14-year-old boy actor - Paracelsus - 11-09-2017

Quote: (11-05-2017 06:28 PM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

Rather chillingly appropriate now:

Kevin Spacey does not deny sexual assault on 14-year-old boy actor - monsquid - 11-09-2017

Milo calling it like how it is with the Kevin Spacey controversy:
http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/03/a-roun...in-spacey/

Then getting fired from the Daily Caller.
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/358785...one-column

<3 Milo

Kevin Spacey does not deny sexual assault on 14-year-old boy actor - 911 - 11-09-2017

Quote: (11-09-2017 08:49 AM)monsquid Wrote:  

Milo calling it like how it is with the Kevin Spacey controversy:
http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/03/a-roun...in-spacey/

Then getting fired from the Daily Caller.
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/358785...one-column

<3 Milo

Milo has absolutely no ground to stand on here, he's kicking down Spacey for doing things that Milo vigorously condones. Pretty much the definition of hypocrisy, screw him.

https://youtu.be/oJhHwspZGcg?t=2m53s

Kevin Spacey does not deny sexual assault on 14-year-old boy actor - eradicator - 11-09-2017

Quote: (11-01-2017 02:19 AM)TooFineAPoint Wrote:  

I'll bet I would have loads more in common with Mel Gibson than Kevin Spacey.

But Spacey's body of work and talent is far above Mel. I find Mel's films to be labored and trite.

Spacey in Glengarry Glen Ross and LA Confidential is light years ahead of anything Gibson has achieved as a star, and those were minor supporting roles.

That doesn't excuse what Spacey is, or what he did in his personal life.

But I'm not going to laud a guy's work just because he's on my team.

Also, working in movies for a bit, it was very known that Spacey was gay, that Cruise is gay, and that Stallone likes hookers to "cup the balls and call me Sly".

I have said before that American Beauty is sick sick sick and subversive. Hope this sticks now.

Still like Spacey as an actor.

Mel Gibson was a better director than he was an actor. Braveheart was great, as a whole. His performance in it was good.

And yeah, Spacey has a number of amazing performances and is a better actor.

I am guessing it's just a matter of time before Spacey gets more accusations from underage men, he has picked up a few from 18 year olds in the past couple of days, but if he has tried to rape a 14 year old in the past, I doubt it was just a one time thing.

Time will tell I guess.

Kevin Spacey does not deny sexual assault on 14-year-old boy actor - Kona - 11-09-2017

I think Mel Gibson sucks and I'm glad the Jews ostracized him.

Braveheart, bloody slashing in old Scotland. (Although on lush green lawns, debguiled)

The Patriot, bloody slashing in the Revolutionary war.

We Were soldiers, bloody slashing in Vietnam.

Hacksaw Ridge, bloody slashing in WWII.

How many times is this whackadoo gonna make the same movie?

Aloha!

Kevin Spacey does not deny sexual assault on 14-year-old boy actor - YoungBlade - 11-09-2017

Quote: (11-09-2017 06:30 PM)Kona Wrote:  

I think Mel Gibson sucks and I'm glad the Jews ostracized him.

Braveheart, bloody slashing in old Scotland. (Although on lush green lawns, debguiled)

The Patriot, bloody slashing in the Revolutionary war.

We Were soldiers, bloody slashing in Vietnam.

Hacksaw Ridge, bloody slashing in WWII.

How many times is this whackadoo gonna make the same movie?

Aloha!

Get ready for Mel's next film Liliuokalani, bloody slashing in Hawaii

Kevin Spacey does not deny sexual assault on 14-year-old boy actor - Repo - 11-09-2017

Don't care, I loved Apicalypto.

Kevin Spacey does not deny sexual assault on 14-year-old boy actor - Kona - 11-09-2017

See what I mean though.

Apacolypto, bloody slashing Mayans.

Passion of the Christ, bloody slashing Jesus.

Where does it end?

Aloha!